Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A great lunch

"It was a great lunch for me,her clevage was showing"

0
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
916 words 916 words
Ellie called asking if I wanted to have lunch with her at the cafe today,I couldnt wait to go. As I got to the cafe I saw her sitting at a booth, I went to sit down.

'Hey Ellie' I said quickly 'Oh hey thanks for coming' She said to me.She dropped her fork on the ground underneath the table I got down underneath the table and I inmediently saw her legs spread open and I saw her red thong,I got turned on.I got back up and I asked her if she could take her panties off, she put her hands under the table and pulled her thong off as she passed them to me I smelt them.She walked to the bathroom, I quickly followed her I know shes a friend but shes so hot and her ass is sexy.

I pushed her against the wall of the bathroom and put my hand up her short mini skirt.I began rubbing her clit softly. 'Mmm faster!' she yelled in my ear.So I rub her pussy faster and harder, She pulled her top off and she unclipped her bra as it fell to the ground.I ripped her skirt off and felt her pussy getting very wet.I pulled my jeans and stripped completly naked My cock entered her wet vagina. I began pumping her.She wrapped her legs around me as I was strong so I could hold her standing up.'Babe im goong to cum Arrrr' as she orgasmed all her juices flowed onto my cock 'You dirty slut' I moaned.I spanked her ass then took my cock out of her she walked into the cubicle and sat down with her legs spread opened as I saw her rubbing her own pussy.'I want to suck your cock' She moaned so I walked towards her as she grabbed my hard cock and shoved it in her mouth.

 she sucked it harder,'Im going to cum' I yelled I cummed inside her mouth as she swallowed it.I took her of the toilet seat and told her to kneel down on the floor, she did as I told her to.I slid my cock in her ass.'OH Fuck me in the ass' she moaned loudly.She was so horny she was drenched.

After 5 minutes of fucking her we were both puffed.I layed on the floor and she craweled on top of me and put her pussy on my stomach and rubbed it all on my body.Then she put her pussy on my face I smelt it I moaned, I loved the smell of her pussy.I cleaned her pussy up licked all the juices. 'This is wrong you're 49 and im only 17 ' she said sadly 'You enjoyed it didnt you slut?' I asked her angerly 'Oh fuck yes but what about your wife?' She asked me 'Oh fuck her babe she doesnt give me enough' I replied.

CrazyGames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrazyGames

'Lets fucking do this again ' she said hapily I kissed her and put my tounge on her tounge. 'I love you' I said. She looked down at her
Boobs and asked me to play with her nipples because she wanted more.

So I rubbed her nipples back I playfuly played with them for a while then I heard someone walk in on us ' Whats going on?' The voice said 'Daddy?' she said quite in shock.
He looked at her naked body 'Im Im sorry daddy for doing this with another man' she said sadly 'What do you mean hun? I asked her confused 'Me and my Daddy fuck eachother too' she said 'I mean his 55 so it doesnt really matter' she said as she giggled 'Well dad you horny what about a threesome?' she asked him she winked at him.'Fuck yes he doesnt mind does he?' he said 'No no I dont' He quickly got naked and dug his face in her wet pussy.I stood there watching, She moaned loudly.'Oh daddy make me

Cum you old bag' she giggled She pushed his head more onto her vagina She was

Moaning loudly.'Well will you let me

Stroke you dick?' she asked me I walked towards her and knelt infront of her next to her dad and she stroked my sick up and down.We were giving her pleasure A

Hour later we all cummed on eachother.She kneeled then I got behind her and put my penis inside her ass "Ahhh fuck mm Make me cum fuck me Faster" she yelled as she moaned I pumped her faster then her dad went infront of her and put his cock in her mouth she sucked in pleasure."Mm sweetie make your daddy cum" he groaned,I could tell he just shot a load of cum in her mouth.I fucked her faster and faster untill she cummed.

I took my cock out and told her to spread her legs I got down infront of her and rubbed around her clit now and then I would finger her fast too.she closed her eyes.Her dad was masturbating watching us.

'How did you know I was here daddy?' 'I came here for lunch and I heard some moans from the bathroom so I opened the door abit and saw you two which got me

Horny' he said. As we all got dressed.'This was fun' I said.

Published 
Written by robynYo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors