Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A little big brother time: Part 1

"Daisy didn't want to ruin her relationship with her brother Alex, but wanted him so badly."

13
0 Comments 0
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I would like to ask for feedback, thanks!

First, I'd like to tell you about myself and my brother. My name is Daisy, I'm 17, I have dark brown hair that flows wavy to my breasts, which were a D-cup, and dark brown eyes that could get me anything I wanted. I'm about 105 lbs and I'm 5'0, short and petite as my mom always tells me. My brother, Alex, is 19 and he has short brown hair that he always covers up with a hat and has green eyes that I could stare at for hours. He's about 5'11 and is very skinny with a bit of a six-pack. We've been close since we were little and there's not a thing we wouldn't tell each other, that is everything except my dirty little secret. See, I caught him jerking off a few weeks ago and ever since I've thought about him fucking me, I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. Just the sight of his bare chest fresh out of our pool makes me wet. I wanted him so bad, but I didn't want to try anything and make him hate me.

"Hurry up sis I have to pee!" Alex said as he slammed on the door like he was going to bust it down if I didn't get out immediately.
"Just a minute Alex, I'm putting on my bathing suit," I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I quickly tied the back of my tiny white bikini that I had just bought the day before. "This will make him look at me for sure," I thought to myself as I fixed my hair and opened the bathroom door and left without even looking at Alex. He probably wasn't even looking at me. Dashing down the stairs I yelled, "Come swim with me!" I heard him mumble something to himself and finally said okay.

As I got downstairs I grabbed a water out of the fridge and saw a note from our parents that read: Sorry we didn't catch you guys, your dad and I are going out for the day and won't be back till about midnight. we left enough money for gas and dinner for you two. -Love, mom
Happy they were gone I went outside to soak up some sun before Alex comes and throws me in. He always does that I thought to myself as I laid on the lounger and put my iPod on my favorite song. About ten minutes had passed and Alex was still not down. I wondered what had kept him, but I didn't care at that moment because it was nearly 100 degrees outside and I was sweating my ass off.

On that note, I quickly got up off the lounger and dove into the deep end of the pool. As I got out of the seemingly freezing water I realized my bathing suit top had come undone and my breasts were out in the open. "Fucking cheap bathing suit," I muttered as I took it off and laid back on the lounger with my headphones in so I could tan my chest and not get any tan lines from the two sizes too small top.

By then I had forgot about my big brother and figured he got sucked into his addiction to video games and I was feeling a little horny. I took my iPod in my hand and quickly found a porn site, I had to watch crappy free porn because I didn't have a credit card and I sure as hell wouldn't ask my parents. I found a lesbian video witch turned me on quite a lot because my bottoms were getting soaked. I quickly looked around to make sure no one was lurking around on this hot summer day and slid my bikini bottoms down my already dry legs and put them on top of my top laying beside me on the scorching hot ground.

As I was watching the video I found my hand find its way to my perfectly shaven pussy and began rubbing it before I put my middle finger and index finger into my dripping wet slit. I began pulling them out and pushing them back in faster until I couldn't control myself anymore and began moaning lightly. Wishing that my fingers were my brothers cock that I wanted oh so badly. I kept imagining it was him entering and exiting my tight pussy and before I knew it my iPod was on the ground and I was rubbing my clit thinking about Alex when I finally got to the best orgasm I'd ever experienced to that day. Once I came all over my fingers I inserted them past my gorgeous red lips into my mouth and sucked my pussy juices that tasted rather well to me.

Once I got back to reality I jumped in the pool and after a few minutes I had a thought that I was being watched. I looked around just in case and no one was there,  "I must be crazy," I said to myself as I got out of the pool and wrapped a small pink towel around my body, realizing the sun was now setting and the temperature was dropping to the night weather, as I called it.

I went back into the house and remembered, "Alex," I almost yelled, "Where'd he go?" As I rolled my eyes and ran up the stairs to his room. I heard his TV and thought he had fallen asleep or was watching a movie, so I opened the door without knocking. My eyes got wide as golf balls and I felt a little stream of wetness run down my leg as I saw my big brother yet again stroking his cock. This time I got a better look and man it was big! "I'm so sorry!" I yelled as I ran out of his room and into the bathroom.

My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest, like in those old cartoons we used to watch every Sunday morning as kids.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

I realized my pussy was insanely wet again! Oh my god, I just saw my big brother stroking his dick and it turned me on almost instantly! I thought to myself as I started the shower, removed my small towel that barley covered me up and got in. "God, I just want him to fuck me so much," I said out loud without even noticing I had.

After I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my wet, steaming body, grabbed my clothes and headed for my room. Once I was in my small, girly room I removed the towel and put on a white tank top that showed off my breasts and little blue shorts that showed off my amazing ass. I was ready to seduce my big brother, I knew it could go one of two ways: He could reject me and hate me or he could fuck me and I'd become his little cum slut... God how I wanted it to be the second one!

I went to the kitchen to find something to make for dinner, but as I walked in the living room I saw that Alex had already made us dinner.

"Mom and dad left, I made dinner and thought we could catch a movie later if you want," he said as he realized I walked in the room.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to walk in on you!" I almost said to fast for me to even understand.
"It's okay sis, I should've locked the door, my bad. So how about that movie?" He handed me a plate of food. A hamburger, fries, and some ketchup on the side. I took it and sat on the couch, he sat next to me.

"We could go see a movie big brother, but I kinda just want to talk tonight. There's a lot going on in my head and we tell each other everything and I need to tell you this," I paused, took a bite of my food and looked at him with my eyes that could get away with murder. He just smiled at me and nudged me a bit then finally spoke, "Sure sis, what's on your mind?" I put my plate on the coffee table in front of us and turned to face him before I told him, "Ever since the first time I saw you jerking off I've been having dirty thoughts about you... and me... together." I couldn't believe I actually just said that to my brother, I almost cried.

He took my hand and said, "Oh my god, sis. I was hoping you were going to say that! Who do you think I was jerking it to? You! Daisy you're stunning, gorgeous, sexy!" He made me blush and kept going, "Fuck today when you were doing that "swimming" I was up here watching you, I got a raging hard on when I saw you come out of the bathroom and I couldn't go out th-" I didn't let him finish, I crawled on top of his lap, kissed him and removed my white tank top, exposing my breasts and tummy.

We kissed for what it seemed like hours, letting our tongues explore each others mouths. "Get those fucking shorts off baby sister, tonight you're mine," He said pushing me down on the couch as I obeyed him and took my shorts off.

"What have we here? No panties, sis?" He went on, "You have a nice wet pussy, but by the time I'm done, it'll be dripping my cum out of it." I nodded in delight. "Fuck your sisters tight pussy please?" I begged, at that point I couldn't take it I needed to be fucked.
"Not yet, get on your knees and suck my cock. You're my slut now and slut's obey their big brothers demands." He smirked at me. I did as he told me and got on my knees, took off the pair of black boxers off and out came his huge dick. Must've been at least 9 inches.

I teased him at first, licking from the head of his cock, down to his balls and back up before I took it all in my mouth. I felt it touch the back of my throat and gagged a little. "Fuck big brother you have a huge cock," I said as I came back up.
He smiled at me and said, "Did I say you could stop slut? Keep sucking me. And look at me when you suck my cock."

I did as I was told and looked up at him while I sucked the tip of his dick and then down about six inches and back up. Before I knew it I had a huge load of cum in my mouth, "Swallow your big brothers cum!" He demanded. I swallowed it all and smiled, "Will you please fuck me now?" I asked with the nicest voice I could possibly do and looked at him. Alex nodded his head and bent me over the couch before he spoke, "How could I ever say no to that pretty face?"

He slid the tip of his cock in first and then rammed the rest of it in my tight pussy, pulling my hair he slid out and rammed it back in. "Oh fuck yes, make your little sister cum!" I screamed as he fucked my hole faster and harder. After about ten minutes, he was moaning and fucking me harder, "Fuck big brother I'm cumming! FUCK YES! I'm cumming!" I screamed as I had my first orgasm of the night. A few seconds later Alex was cumming too. "Sis I'm cumming in your pussy right now!" He practically yelled at me.

After he took his dick out of me I got on my knees and sucked all the cum off his dick until I realized someone in the background... I stopped and froze, "Daddy?"

Part two soon!

Published 
Written by sluttykatie808
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors