Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A loving family: Part 1

"first installment of a building relationship with a family."

8
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
A loving family: Part 1 

This story is about many years of desire finally coming a reality. Within this story there is a strong base of reality with sexual references being mostly fictional, names have been changed and all people involved are of legal age. I hope you enjoy.

Perhaps I should start with myself. My name is John. I am now 34 years old. I am 5’10” around 180 pounds. As prior military I carry myself tall and proud. I will admit I am no longer as fit as I used to be, but I am also not fat. I have gained a bit of a belly that my wife says she loves. I would say that as endowment goes I feel pretty normal, around 7 ” and thick. Yet again, my wife claims to love it.

My wife Sarah is now 28, around 5’5” and petite. She has a wonderful frame in my eyes. She has a nice small butt that is the perfect size and shape to cup in your hands for great pleasure. Her breasts are beautiful as well. She has a full B or small C cup breasts that are very well placed on her. Being a nipple guy, this is where her breasts really shine to me. She has very perfect nipples that when excited stand out from her breasts about an inch and almost a dime in diameter.

We met almost 5 years ago and have loved growing with each other every step of the way. We are both very sexual and enjoy pushing each other to try new things. This has gone a long way toward keeping things alive and interesting. Her family immediately loved me, so I can’t give a horror story of in-laws. In fact, let's talk about about some of my in-laws. She has two younger sisters who are gorgeous in their own ways and a hot cousin to boot. This story is however about her oldest sister Jess.

Jess lives in another state with her mother, so we do not see her very often. When we do get to see her she usually stays with us for around a week at a time. This is where the thoughts and sexual tension comes from. Now Jess is a beautiful girl. When I met her the first time she was 16 and very developed. She always had desires to be in the military and was enrolled in a ROTC program at her school. This along with playing volleyball gave her a very fit athletic build. Along with her athletic frame Jess was blessed with a bigger ass than her sister but not huge. The big difference between them was their breasts. Jess was blessed with large I would guess a full set of D tits that would become the object of many thoughts and what-if’s.

To not bore you too much with the daily or annual grind of our lives I will sum things up a little for you. My wife and I, as I said, have always enjoyed trying new things. We have had a threesome with another girl, but shortly after had issues in our marriage due to my fears of long term commitment.

I will say that by this time after being married for two years Jess has come to visit about four times, each time, bringing the same frustrations of sexual thoughts pooling into my head. Physical contact is a given in this family. It is commonplace to break silence or boredom with random punches or shoves, just playing around. There always was that red shoulder angel saying push just a bit more, or how can I get a cat fight going and maybe catch both of the beautiful women in a cat fight and possibly see the loss of some articles of clothing to get a better glimpse of her young smooth body. But sadly this never happened.

Things started to change recently however. Jess had turned 18 and graduated high school. We all were expecting her to move on to college but fate had other plans. Jess had called and told us she was pregnant. No going to college now. To make things worse, life at her mom’s was getting tough. Too many people in a small house, and not very respecting of her. My wife offered her sister to come stay with us for awhile so she could have the baby and get back onto her feet. This idea both bothered and excited me. I was not too happy with yet another mouth to feed. Although, I would be seeing Jess more and after reading many erotic stories a part of me thought this is how it all begins. I never knew how right I would be.

Between the time we offered and Jess finally moved in there were many conversations between my wife and myself on how things would go with her here. She would be sleeping on the couch in the living room and unfortunately, that was where I got dressed and ready for work in the mornings as to not wake our kids. I think Sarah knew my head was reeling with thoughts of Jess; she had to know.

Jess moved in and things were going better than I expected. We were getting along great and she kept to herself a lot. My sex drive, however, has blown into overdrive. I seem to walk around the house in various states of erection everyday. My wife turned me on, without a doubt, but now there was an 18 year-old beauty here with us as well. Somehow the pregnancy made her even sexier. Suddenly my thoughts got even more involved with my sister-in-law.

She would get off the couch and announce she was going to take a shower in the only bathroom we had. Her showers were never quick. I couldn’t take the curiosity anymore. One night when she went up to the shower, I got up from were I had been reading stories on my computer, and went upstairs. I knocked on the door.

“Yes” she said from the other side of the door.

“I need to use the restroom. Can I come in?”

“Can you wait about five minutes?” she asked

“Not really. I should have gone before you came up here.”

“I guess” she said.

I could hear the reluctance in her voice. I slowly opened the door and walked in, closing it behind me. It took a few seconds for the steam to clear from my glasses. Once I could clearly see again I could make out the silhouette of her body through the shower curtain. Once again I was tortured by the lack of clear sight of the body I wanted to see so badly. I walked to the toilet that sat right next to the shower curtain. As I bent over to raise the seat I could not tear my eyes away from the shadow of her figure, well within arms reach of me. My mind raced.

Just then I was brought back to some form of reality when I heard Sarah call from downstairs, yelling, “I have to go to the store to get some movies and snacks for the night dear.” I then heard the door to the house open and close again.

Returning to the task at hand, I once again focused on the figure in the shower.

AlisonWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonWilliams

I could feel the blood begin to flow as my cock began to rise in excitement. How would she react to me? or What would she do? were the only thoughts running through my head. Now fully erect, with no sense of right or wrong and taken over by total lust and desire, I lost control of myself.

Walking up next to the curtain as if I was using the toilet, I began to slowly stroke my cock. I looked directly at her figure and then everything changed.

“Enjoying your shower?” I asked as I stood there

“Are you done?” was her only response.

“Yeah, I am just used to talking to Sarah while she showers, I'm sorry if that bothers you.” There was a pause, so I continued. “So are you enjoying it?” Again, there was a long pause, as I continued to stroke my cock to the beautiful silhouette behind the curtain.

“Yeah, I am. The hot water helps me relax a little, pregnancy can be rough on your body.” She kinda laughed almost nervously as she answered me. I could tell she wasn't sure this was right, which made me even more excited.

I decided to push it a little further. “Well do ya need me to wash your back for you?” I kinda laughed as I said it, so it didn't seem too forward. I didn't want to scare her before I even got anywhere. When she responded she sounded a bit more nervous, which made me stroke faster.

“No I don't think so. I can get it myself.”

With my mind reeling on what to say next, I couldn't stop staring and stroking. “What every woman needs during pregnancy is a good massage. Do you want me to give you one?” At this point in time, all I wanted was to see her. I was dying to see those young boobs and that tight ass.

She was quiet for a long time trying to figure out what to say. I couldn't take it anymore. I told her to face the wall and when I saw she had, I pulled back the shower curtain.

“John! WHAT THE FUCK!” was all she said as she covered herself with her hands.

I simply reached forward and started rubbing her shoulders. After the initial freaking out was over, I could tell she was really enjoying the massage. Her shoulders started to relax. Then she moaned a little and that was all it took.

I closed the shower curtain a little, stripped my clothes off, and hopped in.

Yet again, she was a little taken aback by my forwardness and tried to object. I told her it was just simply so I could give her a better massage. She looked down and saw my excitement and seemed a little uneasy. But I turned her around and started rubbing her shoulders again, and she seemed to forget about how wrong it was. Soon she was letting out soft moans, and I took this as encouragement to move forward.

I let my hands work themselves down her back, the whole time listening to her moan. When I got to her lower back, she started to thank me, but I picked up the soap and said that since I was already here, I might as well wash her back for her too.

Again, I started at her shoulders. I had her put her hands on the wall in front of her, and washed down her arms to her shoulders. As I did this, my cock brushed up against her ass. She didn't object, so I took that as a good sign, and moved on. I worked my way down her back and decided to get a little more forward. I started washing her sides, each time letting myself get more of a feel of her amazing boobs. She moaned a little every time I did, and was completely lost in what I was doing. I finally decided to move on and washed down to her sweet little ass. As I was soaping it up, she kept spreading her legs a little farther apart. Her ass felt amazing in my hands. I wanted her so badly, but knew I couldn't move that fast.

I continued washing her down her thighs to her feet, and then started working my way back up. As I got back up to her thighs, I let my hand slip and she moaned loudly. I couldn't take it anymore. Still on my knees, I turned her around. From this angle I found that my dreams could hold no candle to reality, for her pussy was a sight of beauty. To my surprise, she was very well trimmed. Her lips were bare and looked so delicious. I could not help myself. I leaned in between her legs and ran my tongue over her luscious lips. I could feel her knees almost buckle when I made contact with her. As I licked her clit. she said “Oh my God, my sister is so lucky!”

Reality crashed down upon me all at once. The gravity of the situation I had gotten into was clear to me now. Although my wife does say she likes women and we have shared one, this was her sister. But as any lustful person would do, I buried my face into her 18 yearr-old pregnant pussy. My lips grabbed hold of her swollen clit and gave it a big suck. This must have taken her breathe away as all she could do was gasp as she ran her hands over the back of my head and pushed me a little closer. I reached my hands up to spread her beautiful lips apart, giving me a perfect view of her tunnel.

I ran my tongue up and down her lips before teasing her entrance. She bucked her hips and pulled at my head, and I drove my tongue deep inside her. Her taste was sweet and addicting I never wanted to stop.

“Oh that feels so good. Please don't stop!” she yelled to me.

I continued my assault on her pussy as her moans became more and more aggressive. I was sure she had her fingers inside my head, as hard as she was pulling.

As her breathing became very fast and irregular she screamed out “HOLY FUCK I’M CUMMING!” With that her legs buckled and I caught her fall before she hit the shower floor.

I wanted to be pleasured myself, but realized that my wife should be home at any moment. I very quickly stood up and got out of the shower. I began to dry off and get my clothes back, hoping to be done before she could get home.

I can only wish that this is just the beginning of things to come. Now, I have to figure out how to involve my wife, and see what kind of fun we might have with her family.

Story to continue if desired….

This is my first story ever written and is also a collaboration between my wife and I. Please give me feedback so we can improve and write more.
Published 
Written by frogger2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments