Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A mom's metamorphosis

"Caroline at last finds herself having sex with her son Billy"

13
4 Comments 4
9.2k Views 9.2k
7.6k words 7.6k words

Part 1 - The Fetish

Prologue

Everything had gone fine for Caroline save those 2 sad years, when her husband John, 32 years old, had been pulled overseas on Oil business, leaving her alone to take care of Billy and Emily, their twins, both 9 years old at the time.
Caroline was only 29 then and felt really alone; not that her children didn't show affection and unusual understanding for their age, but she missed physical and sexual contact a lot more than she expected and these were things her children could not do much about, save sleeping with her to keep her company, filling the emptiness of her king size bed for the time being, giving her the warmth she needed so much.
Save a couple of weeks off home once a year, John's long absence had ended only two years later, in 1993.
Things had resumed much as in the past, apparently no major changes with their family, standard mid american family's routine. John's naturally poor social attitude had grown worse though; his major interest was for his job, but Caroline's good nature accepted that and she was not going to push on him.
Years passed steady this way until 2001.
At 39, with a 42 years old husband, a son, Billy, and a daughter, Emily, both 19 now, Caroline already felt like a mid age housekeeper and family caretaker.
Life was mainly routine and her emotional and sexual needs were resting in peace, John mainly taken by his job and one or two recreational activities that kept him out hunting or fishing with his old buddies on Saturdays and once in a while on Sundays too.
So, this was the situation when something happened that changed Caroline's world and points of view on many things.


The discovery

In the first days of January 2001 Caroline discovered that her son Billy was using her under garments as a stimulant for his masturbation sessions during the night time.
One day in the morning, while doing the laundry, she had found her lingerie coated with dry sperm and there were just two men in the house that could have possibly done that: her husband and her son.
Certainly, John wasn't the masturbation kind and in any case he had no need of masturbating himself whatsoever; once or twice a week John and Caroline were having sex, nothing to get crazy about, but since she wasn't the lustful or insatiable kind nor a nymphomaniac, she was not in the need to seek help outside her home door.
Having read by chance something about "sexual fetishes" in a health magazine, she guessed it had to be a pretty common behaviour among teenagers picking up the first available female's undergarments to discharge their heats.
Beside the staining on her perfectly good bras and panties, she hadn't gotten upset nor had she mentioned it to anyone else, even less her husband.
During the next few days though, she also found that Billy was using just her lingerie this way, leaving alone his sister's clothes; therefore, she started questioning herself, doubting and even fearing that this could hide something deeper than normal masturbation routine, like a mother desire, which anyway did not exclude the possibility that Emily too could become a target of Billy's sexual advances.
What was she to do?!
Whom could she ask?!
She did not feel like asking Billy himself!
If she asked him, what were his responses most likely to be?!
She feared he might feel like being a pervert or such and overreact!
Could her daughter Emily be in real danger of becoming target of Billy's sexual advances?!
She was not sure she would be able to handle that!
Now Caroline was not certainly a prude and, as a responsible mother, she could not effort to be blind sided.
Unwilling to bring this issue before anybody around, not even before her doctor, she decided to go on the net and try and find some answers there.
Google-searching "fetish" and "incest" and following the returned links, discarded the general references for they were of no use to her, she found herself into the homepage of an incest site.
She registered to it and innocently posted her problem openly, in the hope that she could get some answers from people in that kind of community.
She felt safe doing this in first place because after all it had to be a very common issue and secondly because anyone who saw her post had to be there for a similar or even worse reason, and she got lots of post-replies and private messages very soon indeed, some of them very provoking, others by people who just wanted to vent their own sexual fantasies.
She felt disappointed and helpless.
Days passed with no significant changes.
House routine was much the same everyday, between the house, the school, John's work and the weekends, when John used to go fishing, her daughter shopping or partying, being Billy mostly at home, taken by his school errands, some TV and his computer.
Yet, during the weekends, she started to feel uncomfortable and even spied on.
Was it possible that she really be part of some Billy's incest fantasy?!
Maybe that was why Billy was spending so much time at home rather than going out with his father or some of his school buddies.
On a Saturday morning, around 11 a.m., she found still wet sperm in under garments she had put in the hamper less then 1 hour earlier.
It was clear that they had been taken out, used and placed back again.
Since her husband wasn't home it was finally certain it had been the only other male living in her home to do it and this led her to the conclusion that there could be definitely more to the story than she might have realized at first.
Billy was somehow targeting his own mother sexually. Why otherwise do such a thing during the day with only the two of them in the house?!
There was still no evidence on Emily's lingerie, so she was 100% sure now that Billy had no interest in his sister.
She began to be concerned as to what might happen if any of the other family members faced such a revelation.
John might react very badly and even throw his son out of the door.
She was almost desperate, when, on a Saturday afternoon, March 24th 2001, she got her first useful message.
In fact, checking her mailbox, aside the usual bunch of useless messages from idiots and time wasters, she found a private email note from that incest site.
She clicked on the link, logged herself in and read:

"Dear Caroline, first of all I feel that you are an exquisite gentle woman who sincerely came here to find an answer to a real problem. Now, to start, I'd say that given your son age, he is most likely driven by both his natural sexual needs and his love for you. At 19, he shouldn't have problems to find a suitable girlfriend to start an emotional relationship or even a sexual one; yet he seems to like to masturbate himself onto your underwear better, which is certainly a disturbing issue. Since you do not seem willing to talk to your doctor or to a psychologist about this - let alone your husband - there are only two ways you can possibly go: leave things as they are and keep doing the laundry, or bring them in the open and try and find a solution to whatever problem might come out. Let me know what you think and count on my help for what I can."

It took Caroline several days to decide whether to answer or not.
On Saturday, April 14th, she at last got decided and wrote back:

"Thanks Bud for your answer. I've been off for a while, but now I can go back to the problem again: I do not feel like bringing things in the open directly, not yet at least; I rather think that when Billy leaves for College I may put a letter in his suitcase, just to tell him that I know what he's been up to, so when he gets to school he'll find it and know that I know. He wont be back until November, so he will have time to get over this. In the meantime, I'll behave as if I knew nothing. Thanks, Caroline."

That same day she got Bud's answer back:

"I expected you'd say something like this, which sounds like escaping the problem to me! Yet, you have already shown yourself capable to take anything that comes in your way, otherwise you would have gone to your husband or anybody else, disconcerted and unable to take any reasonable action. Look here now: it is very possible that reading that hypothetical letter of yours triggers an irrational decision on his part: disappointment, shame, fear?! Who knows?! Therefore I suggest that you try and discuss it openly with him before he leaves. What problem would you have with an open discussion?!"

Caroline was terribly doubtful: was Bud right?!
She went on like this for days until, on Saturday, April 21st, she accepted Bud's advice about the letter:

"Ok, Ok!", she replied to her email-friend, "I wont send him away with any letter, but I still don't feel like I can handle a direct talk."

The answer came back right away and sounded like this:

"The question is: is it just a fetish to him or there is more to it, like a real mother desire? We still do not know what his thought is; since you do not look like being a prude, I do really suggest that you discuss these matters openly with Billy."

Days later - this much took her to decide - now taken by this email game, the only resource she had, Caroline wrote:

"I think I got the message; I'll need some hints though. How can I approach this issue?! Where should I do this? Shall I ask if he's thought also about his sister? What if it comes up to be a real attraction? How do I deal with such a thing? I'm his mother and a married woman. How can he possibly have these feelings about me?! If he is unyielding about it, could I ever conceive to do anything physical with my son?! I'm really confused and scared!"

By return of post, Bud replied:

"First of all let us state that Incest is not murder or worse, but just an unconventional yet not unusual sexual behaviour. Secondly, attraction between son and mother can be the most normal thing on Earth. Thirdly, there is no need to be confused or scared. Be as natural and straightforward as you can. Do not sound or look hypercritical or negative or moralistic. Just say that you have found signs of his sexual practice on your lingerie and have been wondering how this comes; tell him that he should not feel embarrassed because anyway between mother and son there is a strong natural bond that may be causing some confusion, that you, as his mother, can understand and even feel sort of flattered by this; nonetheless, you must also try and understand what is happening to him. Do this in your home privacy. Find a proper time. Leave your daughter aside; don't even talk of her, unless he does it first, 'cause it could upset him needlessly. Go ahead with no fear at all."

On Sunday, May 27th, Caroline wrote:

"I did it at home yesterday morning; my husband had gone fishing and Emily was out for shopping. I'll try and tell you all that came up from our talk if I just can get over the shock that makes my body tremble still now while I'm typing this. First I asked Billy what plans he had for the day; he said not much, just hang out as usual, so I asked him if he would mind spending the day with me since he would be leaving soon and I wouldn't get to see him much. He agreed and here is what happened next, something that's still shaking me. I asked questions and raised issues following your suggestions. First off, it's not a fetish at all. Avoiding any maneuver he said he is using my lingerie because it is the only way to have sex with me, because he found he loves me and wants me above anything. He said he knows very well what he is talking about and doesn't care what people say. I started crying at the revelation and he did too because he thought I would get mad at him for this and chase him away forever. It took us a few minutes to recover and even laugh a little about it and it took a while longer before we could continue. I asked about girls his age and all that stuff. He said he just had no interest in any. Yet, I couldn't help myself not asking him about Emily too, how he felt about her and if he ever did to her lingerie the same he had done with mine; there came the second and far stronger strike: he and his sister had been oral with one another very often during last year; they had also had full sex several times. I was literally astounded and almost devastated! I did not know what to do or what to say, except I wanted to be sure that it had been Emily to give it to his brother and not Billy to force her to do it. So he assured; he said it happened naturally; they found themselves in bed one day afternoon, nobody else home, like they did with me 10 years ago, reading and having some fun; suddenly they started kissing and touching; they were taken by the excitement, undressed, started licking and sucking each other and then crossed the incest line for the first time. It seems that they did it regularly anytime and anywhere they could eversince. He also said that they have stopped now, even though they are still very close to each other, much more than brother and sister would normally be. I could at last understand the reason of Emily's shyness with other guys, even with her boyfriend. Given this, I had to firmly state that he had no chance to do the same with me, if this was really what he had in his mind, and kept asking myself and him where did all this come from. I can't recall any incident of us being more than just a normal family, so all this is just out of the blue. We could not go further though; I was too shocked and he still not sure that I wouldn't chase him away from home! When the talk was over we agreed this had to stay between us till the grave, no involvement of any other family members and mainly my husband, whose reactions against Billy and his sister could be unpredictable. Regarding Emily, I decided to behave normally, as if I didn't know she has had sex with his brother. I did not tell Billy anything more regarding my lingerie. I feel this is not the major issue at this very moment. First, I have to go over his sexual relationship with his sister and his current sexual interest to me."

Bud's answer came only on Thursday, May 31st:

"Sorry I couldn't answer earlier;", he said, "In first place, be sure I admire you for what you have done and the way you reacted at such extraordinary news. I knew you could make it. We were expecting something like that regarding Billy and you, but what happened between your children is real news and thanks God good news I'd say. I can tell that as long as he keeps loving his sister and she him, you should not hurt yourself because of their incest; it happened, left no ill consequences (and no babies), it seems, and that is all; something unexpected but possible and probably even a beautiful thing! You do not have necessarily to fake ignorance! You wont speak of it first, but won't escape the talk if she starts it. You should also work to save their closeness. So Billy now wants you. My best guess is that Billy has developed a strong attitude towards incest. Had he and his sister not tasted incest, he probably would never have had sexual thoughts about his mother, but they did it and this is a consequence. Whose fault is this?! No one's or Nature's fault is exactly the same! Since it happened it had to happen and that is it! As far as you are concerned, what should you do?! It appears that keeping the laundry business would not help you at all, but before we go on with this, I must Know what is it that you really feel Caroline."

Marvelling at herself, Caroline felt she wasn't upset anymore with the situation with Billy and Emily; "Odd, isn't it?!", she was telling herself on and on.

On Saturday, June 16th, she wrote again to Bud:

"It seems that Emily doesn't seek sex with her current boyfriend but she did have sex with her brother. I'm still trying to understand that. Though I'm not an advocate of incest I think I am beginning to not be so judgemental or scared about it. I don't think it is for me personally but I will not tar and feather those who do it. Furthermore, I can see the sibling attraction better than a parent child one. I may see even a glimmer of a father and his daughter but I think that's because older males with younger female are pretty common in the world as a whole; the older woman younger male dynamic is still not very settling in any event. Now, what happens if I go back and tell him to stop using my underwear?! Will he take it as a reprimand?! How will he react?! Like he said and you guessed, it's not just an infatuation; Billy...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jameswhich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments