Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Monkey on her Back, chapter five

"This calls for a sixty nine, I think"

14
5 Comments 5
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I awoke the next morning alone in bed and wondered about a repeat performance, but she wasn't even downstairs, then propped up on the kitchen table, I saw a note.

Darling, I've nipped out on an errand, ring me on my mobile when you get up, love mum. xxxxx.

"Hi darling," she said as soon as I rang. "I left you to sleep, I think I wore you out last night."

"I'm ready for more mum, anytime you are."

"Ooh yes please," she laughed. "Why don't you shower and drive into town, I'll meet you outside the bank in an hour, I'll be through then?"

"Okay."

I needed a shower as well as a coffee, but I was rolling in less than three-quarters of an hour and within the hour I pulled up on double yellow lines outside the bank in the high street. I was just about to explain what I was doing to a rather fierce looking lady traffic warden when mum ran out of the pub and slid into the front passenger seat in a flurry of tousled blonde hair and legs that went on forever.

"Where to, mum?"

"Find somewhere to park," she said excitedly. "I've got something to show you."

"I can see most of it from here," I laughed and looked down to where the tiny skirt had ridden right up her thighs to display a little white vee of her panties.

"Yeah well I feel good this morning, in fact, I feel great."

"What's bought this on then?"

She sat back in her seat and parted her legs, running her hands up the inside of both thighs, she said with a smile.

"Oh nothing really, it's just that I've met this young guy who's the best lover I've ever had, he's every bit as kinky as I am, he told me last night that he loves me and basically I'm just very, very happy."

I laid my hand on her thigh and squeezed it gently as I pulled into a vacant parking space.

"I've got something to add to that, mum," I said. "But I want your news first."

"It's your dad's insurance policy darling, they sent me a cheque for fifty-five thousand pounds, plus the building society has confirmed that the house is now ours. Their insurance paid the mortgage up when dad died, we owe nothing darling, absolutely bloody nothing."

"Great news mum, but you said 'ours and we,' what does that mean?"

She leaned over and kissed me. "It means that the bank account is now in joint names, the house is now in joint names, so don't argue."

"Okay," I grinned cheerfully. "So where are we going now?"

"Camden town."

I pulled out into the traffic and asked why, but she just giggled and said we were going to see a friend of hers.

"Do I know her?"

"No, but you'll recognize her I think."

"Ginny?"

"Yep, I was chatting to her this morning, she's just split from her hubby, he buggered off with a sixteen-year-old from where he works."

"Is she upset?"

"Far from it," she laughed, "She's having a ball, according to her it's a big wide world out there full of pussies that she's not tasted yet."

"Sounds interesting."

"I think it might be when we get there."

"Really, why?"

"Because she said she wants to take me to bed as soon as I arrive and keep me there all day."

"Oh, so she doesn't know that I'm with you?"

"Oh yes," mum laughed. "But she doesn't know about our relationship -- yet."

"So what am I supposed to do while you two are doing each other?"

"Nothing," she grinned. "I was about to ask if she could come home with us and stay the night."

"With you?"

"No you fool, she'll know soon enough about our relationship, just trust me, darling, it'll blow her socks off."

And with that, she proceeded to enlighten me as to her plans for the day.

We pulled into the driveway of a smart semi-detached house and pulled up by the garage just as the front door opened and Ginny flew out like a bat out of hell.

"Julie," she cried and tried to squeeze mum to death in her ample bosom. "And you must be Johnny, her new friend."

"Hi," I said and shook her hand somewhat embarrassed as she looked me up and down. "Well Julie, I know you said on the phone that he was a bit fit, but you didn't say he was gorgeous."

I cringed with embarrassment at her choice of words but kept up the pretence of being mum's toy boy as I traipsed behind them into the house. Once inside the door, she took mum into her arms and kissed her deeply, there were no holds barred as they attacked each other's mouth. Hands went everywhere, over clothing, under clothing and it was only after my penis was at full stance that they pulled apart gasping for breath.

"Wow," mum said. "I always knew you were a horny bitch, but, well just wow."

They went through to the kitchen hand in hand, and we drank some coffee whilst mum suggested that she came over to us for the night.

Larisa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Larisa

"We could give Johnny here a bit of a show, he's never seen two girls at it before, except in the film we made."

"Yeah, what are we waiting for?" Ginny laughed. "Come on upstairs and give me all the news while I get changed and throw some things into a bag."

It took her an hour to change and when they returned they were both grinning like Cheshire cats.

"Sorry about that darling." said mum as she bent to kiss me. "Girl talk."

I laughed with her as I savoured the taste of Ginny's pussy on mum's lips.

"Yes, I can still taste your girl talk, Julie," I said and oddly enough I felt quite shy about using mum's Christian name, in spite of the things we'd shared and done with each other.

They sat in the back of the car as I drove home, but only after I'd been treated to a very sexy glimpse up Ginny's skirt as she got into the car. She laughed and told me that I'd be seeing a lot more than just her panties before the night was out.

"You've no idea how sexy this little girlfriend of yours is Johnny."

"Oh, I think I might have Ginny," I laughed. "We've shared a few experiences ourselves you know."

"Yes I bet you have," she laughed. "But don't forget she's a little bit older than you and a bit more experienced too."

"I'm catching up though, Ginny." I laughed. "Believe me I am."

We got home about mid-afternoon and spent a lazy couple of hours in the garden before mum decided to have a take away Indian for tea and guess who was volunteered to take it away?

When I arrived back with our dinner, I saw them out in the garden just strolling around holding hands, but it was how they were dressed that made me smile, high heeled shoes, black hold up stockings and a very tiny g-string each.

"We thought we'd get comfortable for the night darling," mum laughed.

"So how am I supposed to get comfortable with you two strutting about like that?" I replied.

"Well," Ginny grinned. "You could always strip off and show me what Julie's always going on about."

I'm quite proud of my body, so I didn't hesitate. Ginny whooped gleefully when she saw my erection and asked mum if she was going to keep it all to herself.

"No, not at all darling, but I think Johnny should have a say in it too, don't you?"

"Oh absolutely." she giggled but dropped to her knees anyway when she took my grin to be a grin of agreement,

Her mouth was warm and welcoming as she drew me in and I felt her tongue swiping and licking at the dome of my cock. Mum slipped a hand inside her own panties and fingered herself as she watched her friend sucking at my erection like there was no tomorrow.

"God that looks so fucking hot," she said and sank down beside Ginny.

She licked and sucked at each testicle in turn and offered her juicy fingers up to my mouth, which I sucked eagerly, savouring the aromatic flavour from her sweet little cunt.

Ginny moaned deep in her throat as mum used her other hand to do something beneath her, I couldn't see from where I was, but when she offered the other hand up to me, I saw the fingers glistening and sticky with Ginny's pussy juices, and I sucked each one clean.

"Lie down, Ginny," I whispered and sank down to the ground as she did so. "This calls for a sixty-nine I think." and I lay beside her, my head between her legs, my mouth clamped onto the front of her soaking wet panties.

Mum lay down beside us, her mouth close to mine.

"Tell her, Johnny," she whispered. "Tell her darling, I'm so close to cumming."

I wormed my tongue beneath Ginny's panties, and she gasped as she felt it parting her cunt lips, then I eased her away and said whilst looking at her.

"You tell her mum," I whispered.

"Ginny?"

She took her mouth off my penis and looked questioningly at mum.

"You've met Johnny before you know."

"No, I'd have remembered anyone who licked pussy like he does."

"You have," I told her and eased a finger into her cunt.

"He has the same name as my son, Ginny."

"Yes, but what does... ?"

Her face changed from puzzlement to almost an understanding.

"Say it, Julie," she gasped and gripped my head. "Tell me what I want to hear."

Mum rammed her fingers up into her own cunt as she said it softly. "He was ten years old Ginny when you last saw him."

"Oh shit."

"It's my son who's licking your cunt now."

"JULIE."

"It's my son who's going to fuck both of us tonight."

"JULIEEE!" She spasmed, shook, trembled and came with such force that I let her go, but almost immediately, as she still shook, she grabbed my head and rammed her cunt back onto my mouth!

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments