Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Business Trip

"Son finds out why his mother won't go back to his father."

115
25 Comments 25
26.9k Views 26.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Being out on a business trip usually means that my son, Abram, will call and text me non-stop and this time it was no different. He keeps quiet on the subject when we are home but ,as soon as I leave on a trip, he tries to convince me to get back with his father. I’m used to it, but it never gets easier to find a way to tell him that I don’t want to be with his father anymore.

He is only sixteen years old and I don’t know how to tell him the truth about my relationship with his father. He wouldn’t understand that I was tired of not getting any sexual attention from his father. I went sexless for nearly a decade and I could not tolerate it anymore. I suppressed my sexual desires for so long because I didn’t want to hurt my husband and son with a separation.

My son is now old enough to deal with such things, but I’m still afraid of what he will think of me when he finds out that the reason for the separation was lack of sex. Actually, if he knew that I was in another state waiting for a black escort to knock on my hotel room door, then he would definitely hate me. He would think I’m a slut - and that is the reality of it. I am a slut, a nearly 40-year old slut who is finally free.

“I’m gonna get some sleep,” I told my son through the video call as I heard the escort knock on the door. “Goodnight, sweetie.”

I walked over to the door, dropping the phone on the couch before greeting the escort.

“Hey, handsome,” I said with a smile.

“Hey, babe,” he said, as I let him into the room.

“Mmmm, my heart is pounding,” I said, looking at his beautiful dark skin.

“Mine is, too,” he said, grabbing his cock through his pants.

“I’ve always wanted chocolate,” I said, then let my robe drop to the ground to reveal my naked body.

He smiled and asked, “What does this sexy milf wanna do?”

“Everything, I’m sex starved,” I answered and got on my knees.

He unbuckled his belt and I quickly helped him take off his pants while looking at the bulge in his boxers. I hooked my fingers under the waistband and he asked, “Lame husband, huh?”

“Yeah, sexless marriage,” I said before pulling down his boxers to free his massive erection.

“I’ll be easy on you then,” he said.

I admired the length and thickness of his gorgeous black cock for a few seconds then told him, “No, I can take it.”

I grabbed his shaft with two hands and began running my tongue all over his head. “You are so fucking big,” I said, looking up at him with my green eyes. “My husband would be jealous.”

“I get that a lot,” he said with a smile.

I opened wide and took his head into my mouth until my lips touched my hand. My jaw felt like it was going to cramp, but I wasn’t going to skip the opportunity of enjoying his delicious cock. I stroked him and sucked him, realizing that the women in interracial porn videos were really talented in how they handled big black cock. What got me really wet was that I knew he would stretch my pussy and that drove me mad with lust. This had been a fantasy of mine for years and it was finally coming true.

I let him out of my mouth and ran my tongue down the left side of his shaft then came back up to slap his head against my tongue. I then took him as deep as I could, which was no more than half of his length. I knew it wasn’t all about size, but I had always wanted a big black cock in my mouth.

He helped me up to my feet and he lay on the bed, so I could get on top of him. I straddled him and ran his thick head over my wetness several times before slowly easing down his length. As soon as he penetrated me, I could feel his thickness deliciously stretching me and his length slowly filling me.

While I was getting accustomed to his size, I helped him unbutton his shirt, so I could place my hands on his toned chest.

“You are stretching me so good,” I said, moving up his length and going down slowly.

My pussy was hotter and wetter that I could ever remember but it was still having a tough time with such a big cock. He brought me closer to him and started licking and sucking my nipples. His mouth alternated between my nipples and his hands fondled my ass while he began moving his hips upwards

I could feel my pussy creaming on his shaft amid the intense pleasure that was running all over my body, and I couldn’t help but moan every time he thrust into me. The orgasm I so craved was building strongly from deep within me.

Pressing my hands down on his chest, I started grinding on him, getting my clitoris some stimulation. It felt so fucking good that I got lost in the pleasure and lust. I was enjoying it more than I could have ever imagined, and I knew that it wouldn’t be my last time experiencing such amazing sex.

AbighailRusse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbighailRusse

After a few minutes, he said, “Let me get on top of you.”

Once I was under him, he placed his hands around my ankles and spread my legs wide open before pushing his cock back into me. He thrust deeply into me and rubbed my clit at the same time, taking me to an experience of sexual ecstasy.

“Mmm, fuck! Yes, don’t stop,” I encouraged him, getting closer to my orgasm.

The relentless pounding continued until I got a strange feeling in me and brought my legs down. It felt like I had to urinate, but I played it off by switching to the doggy style position. He gave my ass a hard slap, causing me to moan loudly, and re-entered my hot pussy slowly to make sure that I felt every inch of his massive cock. He grabbed my long hair and pulled me back until my back arched.

“Fuckkk! Give it to me,” I cried.

He fucked me with long and hard strokes, which brought back that strange feeling, but I couldn’t escape his pounding this time.

He pulled my hair harder and asked, “Ever been fucked this good?”

“No, never.” 

The repeated assault on my pussy and slaps to my ass made me drop my head down just a bit and unleash a strong squirt of juices.

“Mmmm, aaah,” I moaned as the orgasm was so strong and intense that I would have blacked out if not for hearing his own groans of pleasure.

Waves of pleasure shot through my body while he moved to the side of the bed to aim his cock at my face. For the next few seconds, all I could feel was the warm cum landing on my skin. It was like I entered a semi-comatose state... until I heard him leave the room.

"What happened? What did he say?” I muttered as I sat up on the bed.

I ran my fingers over my face to get the warm cum on them and then put them into my mouth to get a taste. I repeated that until I had cleaned my face then I opened my eyes and saw a card on the nightstand.

'I guess he enjoyed it as much as I did,' I thought, looking at the card with the escort’s personal phone number. I was about to pick my robe up from the ground when my gaze fixed on my phone. From that distance, I couldn’t tell what was on the screen, so I walked up to get a closer look.

“Abram,” I exclaimed, hurrying to get the phone from the couch, but he closed the video call immediately.

'No, this can’t be,' I thought as I realized that my son had watched everything. He usually closed the video call after we said goodbye, so I never bothered hanging up but this time he hadn’t done so for whatever reason. He had seen his mother like a son should never see his mother - acting like a total slut.

'How stupid and careless can I be?' I thought as I sat on the couch. 'But how? How could I have known that ,on this night, on this fucking night, he wouldn’t close the video call?'

I thought about what to text him but had no idea how to begin. What could I possibly tell him? I didn’t know how he was feeling or what he could be thinking. One thing was the crushing reality that his father and I were absolutely not getting back together and another thing was that he had stayed to watch everything.

After typing and deleting several texts, I finally texted, “I’m so sorry about what you saw.”

“I understand and I’m not mad at you,” he replied.

“Really?” I asked, feeling surprised and immensely relieved.

“Just wish you would’ve explained earlier and I would’ve understood.” 

“I know, I just couldn’t find the right way to do so.” 

He took a few minutes and added, “I mean, this was quite the way to explain it, lol.”

I blushed and replied, “No lie, he-he. But why did you watch?”

Surprisingly, he answered, “It was a good show.”

“Oh yeah? Even if I’m your mom?” I asked, feeling confused and curious.

“Yeah, dad has no idea what he is missing,” he said, adding the embarrassed emoji at the end.

I felt strange reading my son’s reply but it didn’t bother me. “I know, I’m just glad all is well between us.”

“Can I look forward to more of your business trips?” he asked.

It was quite the realization to know that my son had enjoyed watching me and that he wanted to make it a regular occurrence. It felt wrong to be having such a conversation with my son, but I couldn’t stop myself from feeling a bit excited. “You wanna see mommy handle more BBC?” I teased, adding the droplets emoji.

 “I’d love to,” he quickly replied.

“Be a good boy and mommy will keep being naughty,” I said, feeling a delicious heat building between my thighs.

Now that the truth was out, we could move on and have a much more exciting mother and son relationship. What was to come would be determined by the confidence and love between us, and I couldn’t wait to see where our new path was going to take us.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments