Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mothers Dream, Chapter Five

"Shove that monster all the way up"

19
5 Comments 5
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I slept in between them that night after fucking Mum whilst she ate Dolly out again and this time it was Dolly's turn to drink my cum from Mum's swamp-like pussy and when I awoke in the morning, I was seconds from spurting into Dolly's warm mouth. The pair of them were insatiable, incredibly sexy women who just couldn't get enough of each other, or whatever else was on offer.

Eventually, though, I escaped and invested the money I'd taken from Granville in a second-hand Rover, it took just one phone call to get insured and I rolled up at Tommy's door in grand style.

Sammy came running out even before I'd pulled up and she ran straight into my arms; this time, the kiss was much longer and a lot deeper too, I tasted her tongue as she snaked it between my teeth and it was with the greatest reluctance that I finally let her go to go into the house with her.

Tommy was at home, as usual on a Saturday, and said he was going to the races at Kempton.

"Why don't you two come along, it'll be a nice day out?"

I felt like royalty in the back of his open-top BMW, with a beautiful young girl nestling up to me as her long blonde hair streamed out in the wind; we stole little kisses while her dad wasn't looking and she even took the bandage off my face.

"That's better," she said and kissed the vivid scar tenderly. "You look less fierce now, but just a little roguish, anyway, leave it off at least for the day, the fresh air will do it good."

"Yes, ma'am," I laughed and we pulled into the V.I.P. park at the race course.

"V.I.P. Tommy?" I caught his eye in the mirror and he laughed with me, but Samantha didn't get the joke.

"It's okay, Micky," he grinned. "She knows I was a bit of a lad, tell her."

So I did and she was enthralled as I told her how her dad, along with mine, once relieved the tote office of a few thousand pounds at the point of two sawn-offs and she giggled deliciously when Tommy told her how they'd made their getaway only to run out of petrol just two hundred yards from the course.

"We legged it over about sixteen bloody fields," he laughed. "And hitched a lift on the main road."

"So it was well planned then, Daddy," she laughed and kissed him fondly.

We went into the member's bar where he ordered lunch and checked that his box was ready. Sammy and I went down to look at the runners for the first race in the parade ring and she picked out her choice without even knowing its name, I looked at the race card and laughed out loud.

"It's called Shotgun Surprise, Sammy, honestly."

"I must back it then," she laughed and we went down to the on-course bookies where she put a hundred pounds on it to win; just out of loyalty to her, I did the same and we ran back to the rails to watch it run.

With a furlong to go, it was lying in third, but the lead horse was tiring rapidly and they passed it with just yards to go to the winning post.

"A photo finish," announced the commentator and Sammy was bouncing up and down beside me. "What were the odds, Micky?"

"Ten to one," I said just as the judge announced that Shotgun Surprise had won the race by a short head.

She was a delightful bundle of warmth in my arms as we went down to collect our winnings and she galloped back up to tell Tommy, a smile on her face as wide as the course itself.

"Well, with a name like that," he said. "I couldn't resist it either, so I put five hundred on it, but you, miss," he pointed a finger at his daughter,

"You're not old enough to bet, so be careful."

Not old enough to bet? Oh my God, it had never occurred to me to ask her age.

"Er, Sammy," I said as we went back down for a look at the runners in the next race.

"I'll be seventeen next week, Micky," she laughed, "Does that answer your question?"

"Don't look so worried, Micky," Tommy laughed. "That trust you mentioned last night goes both ways, you know."

I hadn't noticed that he'd joined us.

"Thank you, it means a lot to me."

"Yeah well, so does the fact that I've got rather a lot of your money in that safe," he smiled. "An ex-con isn't the first person who springs to mind when you're looking for someone to look after your money."

We all lost a few pounds on the next two races, got a bit back in the fourth, ignored the fifth because we were eating and then in the sixth and final race, Sammy announced that she was going to put everything she had on Micky's Girl,

"It's an omen," she laughed, so we each put a thousand pounds on it and watched it wipe the floor with everything else in the race at four to one.

She was delirious, laughing, crying and dancing up and down with glee. The bookie didn't share her joy, though, and asked who he should make the cheque out to.

I had a quiet word in his ear and he grudgingly paid up, Tommy had scooped us again, though, by placing his bet with the tote, he got better odds than us too and drove us home in a very jovial mood.

"I'm taking a lady out tonight, Micky, why don't you stay over, that way I don't have to come home if I get lucky?"

Same old Tommy--he'd always had an eye for the ladies, according to Dad, and once famously crashed a getaway car because a young girl's skirt blew up, displaying her white knickers in the wind.

"She's really keen on you, son," he said as we strolled in the gardens whilst Sammy made us all a drink in the kitchen,

"I like her a lot too."

"In an ideal world, Micky, she'd stay a virgin until she met a man who swept her off her feet, they'd get married, have two point four children and live happily ever after, but this isn't an ideal world. She went off the rails a bit when her mum died, put herself about a bit, if you know what I mean."

I nodded, "Yes, I think so."

"Last night after you left, she didn't shut up about you for bloody hours, Micky this and Micky that, she was driving me bloody nuts." Then we stopped and he looked at me.

"All I'm saying is, look after her. She's all I've got, Micky."

He gripped my arm and we continued walking in silence.

"I've not known her for twenty-four hours yet, Tommy," I said and grinned at my foolishness. "But the way I feel right now, I'd marry her tomorrow."

"Oh Jesus," he laughed. "You're just as bloody bad as she is, oh my God, what a bloody idiot."

His laughter was infectious and we were still at it when she came out with a tray laden with tea cups.

"What are you two laughing at?"

"This idiot will tell you later, sweetheart," he chuckled and took his tea into the house to get ready for his date.

I phoned Mum and told her that I wouldn't be home that night and she was ten times worse than Tommy,

"You treat that girl well, son," she said darkly, "Or you'll answer to me."

"Jesus," I laughed as I switched off and turned to look at the cause of everyone's concern. "All of a sudden I'm the big bad wolf."

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

I told her what Mum had said while we drank our tea. She got up and picked the tray up to take it back into the kitchen.

"If you're the big bad wolf, Micky?" she giggled and bent forward to put her lips close to my ear, "does that mean you're going to eat me?"

CLANG, That was just my jaw hitting the floor.

He came downstairs, as dapper as ever, and rang for a taxi,

"Has Samantha showed you your room, Micky?" But the twinkle in his eyes told me he knew I wouldn't be using it. "We've just had a new carpet put down in the upstairs hallway," he laughed. "Don't wear it out, eh?"

Sammy blushed and giggled, but kissed him goodbye as the taxi pulled up. She closed the door behind him and leaned back against it.

"Come here, Micky Chambers," she said softly, "And tell me all about the big bad wolf."

The subtle scent of her perfume was in my nose as we kissed hungrily and passionately, I realized when I crushed her to me that she was braless beneath the flowery summer dress.

"It unzips at the back," she breathed as she practically ripped my shirt off, I pulled the zip all the way down and she shrugged her shoulders, allowing the dress to float down to her feet,

"Well?" she posed seductively, a vision of teenage beauty in just a tiny white thong, "Will I do?"

My voice seemed to come from elsewhere as I croaked, "Beautiful, Samantha, just beautiful."

Her breasts jutted out proudly from her chest, two gravity-defying orbs with pink upturned nipples just begging for my lips.

"You're very hairy, Micky," she whispered as we came together again, "A real man, my first real man."

We kissed again, my hands all over her beautiful young body, I kissed her breasts and their pink nipples. She moaned as I took each one into my mouth and teased it with my tongue; she squirmed against me when I cupped her firm little buttocks and pressed her into my groin.

"Bed, Micky, bed, it's that way," and pointed vaguely towards the staircase.

I left my trousers and shorts by the bed on top of her g-string and I wanted to eat her, but she refused to let go of my penis.

"I want this monster inside me first, Micky." She drew me down on top of her, still holding me by the penis. "Little red riding hood will just have to wait."

I never even had a chance to argue as she held me against the entrance to her impossibly small looking vagina.

"Now, Micky," she lunged upwards and climaxed immediately. She was still squealing and clinging to me as I began to move slowly, fucking her with long, deep strokes, my eyes fixed firmly on hers. Her fingers seemed to dance over my buttocks as she licked and sucked and bit my nipples.

"Come here," she said with a smile and I bent my head to hers.

"Shove that fucking monster all the way up my hot little cunt, you bastard," she whispered and giggled. But the giggle changed to a yelp as I did what she'd asked.

"Oh!" was all she seemed able to manage "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh my God."

"Each "oh" was as a result of one of my thrusts; in the end, she gave up and just clung to me as I powered us both toward an orgasm that sent us practically into oblivion. She refused to let me go even to rest beside her.

"Stay here, Micky," she whispered. "Stay inside me."

Eventually, we drew apart and walked naked to the bathroom where she pissed uninhibitedly in front of me as she turned the shower on.

"Oh God, Sammy," I groaned. "Don't you ever stop?"

"What, pissing?" she laughed.

"No, everything you do is sexy, I bet you even fart sexily."

"Yuk," she giggled. "I don't fart, Micky, I fluff."

"Well, I bet it's bloody sexy."

Taking her hand, I allowed her to lead me into the shower.

"Now then," she tipped her face up for a kiss. "Call me little red riding hood."

I lost count of the times we made love that night, but I do remember falling to sleep with my arm around her and her head on my chest. We woke up in the morning and reached for each other.

"My big bad wolf," she laughed as I pulled her on top of me and impaled her on the rod of iron that was my penis, "My big, strong wolf."

"Can I show you how strong I am?"

"Ooh no," she said as she began to fuck herself on my cock. "I'm enjoying this far too much."

"You'll enjoy this better," I laughed and sat up. "Wrap your arms around my neck and when I stand up, wrap your legs around my waist and hang on."

She climaxed for the first time as I reached the top of the stairs, the second one came halfway back up and the third one, the one where I joined her, came as I stood under the needle-sharp shower spray with her still squirming, laughing and crying and still very much attached to me.

"You what?" Tommy didn't believe what I'd just asked him. "You're surely not serious?"

"I've never been more serious in my life before, sir."

"'Sir', what's with the bloody 'sir'?"

"I'm just showing the respect that I feel I should for my future father-in-law, sir."

"Look, Micky, you're a big lad, but if you call me 'sir' once more, so help me, I'll bloody smack you, got it?"

"Got it," I said and tried not to smirk.

"You'll bloody well do it anyway, won't you; no matter what I bloody well say, you'll marry her, won't you?"

"No, Tommy, no, I wouldn't do that."

"Yes, you will." came from somewhere behind me where Sammy was trying to hide from her father.

"You've only bloody known him for a bloody day, a whole bloody day for Christ's sake."

"You're swearing, Daddy."

"Yes," I said with a straight face. "You're swearing, Daddy."

That did it. He just collapsed against me, tears of laughter streaming down his face.

"Anyone but you, Micky," he said when he finally pulled himself together. "Anyone but you and I'd have bloody well flattened the bugger."

"I wouldn't hit you back, Tommy."

"Well," he roared. "What about you, missy?"

Sammy poked her head out from behind me.

"Who, me?"

"Yes, you, you little vixen, come here."

She nearly flattened him as she ran into his welcoming arms and I stood there feeling like the proverbial spare at a wedding as they kissed, hugged and cried with each other.

"He's beautiful, Daddy,." and Tommy snorted.

"Not my choice of words, gal, but you could do a lot worse."

"But not much better, Daddy."

"I'll reserve judgment on that one, sweetheart." But he winked at me over the top of her head.

"There's just one more person I need to ring about this," and he punched a number into his mobile phone. "The lady I was with last night. Here, you speak to her," and he handed me the phone.

"Tommy," my mother laughed. "You've only just left, you randy old sod, what's up, sweetheart?"

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments