Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mothers Dream, chapter four

"I want to see your tongue in her cunt"

16
3 Comments 3
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

She changed into her new corset for Dolly's visit, I lay on her bed, or rather I lay on OUR bed and watched, women of mum's age, held a certain fascination especially since we became lovers. All the guys in the nick were full of tales about all the sexy teenagers they'd shagged, but this was real, this was a genuine, sexy forty-year-old who I was watching as she fastened the black seamed stockings onto the delicate little suspender straps.

This was a real, big busted mature woman who was sitting at her dressing table adding the final touches to her makeup, so as to be perfect for her lesbian lover, this was a woman who had promised me nothing, but delivered everything.

We'd hatched a little plan for Dolly, an outrageous little stunt that mum assured me Dolly would love and she certainly did. As usual, she knocked and came in, I was sitting on the couch flicking through a magazine and mum was sitting opposite me, legs wide open and giggling as she played with her gorgeous little cunt.

Quickly she sat up, and I did my best to hide my erection as she breezed in and kissed mum fondly.

"Oh my God," she said when she saw the bandage round my face. "That looks bad Micky."

"It's not as bad as Granville will look whenever he gets released," I assured her and mum shrugged her shoulders.

"You know the score Dolly, us lot don't mess with our own, if they were in trouble they should have come to us, they know bloody well that they wouldn't have been refused."

"Just don't get caught Micky," Dolly said, and I warmed to her.

"Fancy going down the pub for a couple Dolly?" mum asked, and Dolly's eyes lit up, she liked her pop all right did Dolly.

"Yeah, why not?" she agreed. "But if I have a couple can I stay the night, I don't want old bill on me collar on the way home do I?"

Author's note: Old bill, the British police force.

"Oh God, I've forgotten something" mum laughed as she stood up and smoothed her skirt down over her thighs.

"You know what it is Micky, will you nip upstairs for me darling?"

Dolly thought nothing of it as I went upstairs, but her face was a picture when I returned dangling a little, pale blue g-string from my hand.

"Be a dear for me will you darling?" mum said and glanced at Dolly,

I held the delicate little garment out as mum stepped into it and as I raised it up over her knees, she raised her skirt, I touched my lips to her freshly shaven mound, and Dolly giggled.

"Was there something you forgot to tell me, Annie?"

"I don't know Dolly, was there?" she put a hand on the back of my head and pushed her hips forward into my face. "Didn't I mention that Micky here has been fucking me for the last few days?"

As I ran my tongue up into the glistening wetness of mum's hot cunt, I glimpsed Dolly out of the corner of my eye, she could barely believe what she was seeing. Wantonly she draped one leg over the arm of her chair and pulled the gusset of her little white panties to one side, her cunt was as wet as mum's, and her fingers were quickly slick with her juices.

"Oh fuck Annie," she said hoarsely. "That's got to be the horniest thing I've ever seen in my life."

I pulled away from mum and stood up as Dolly continued to flick her thumb over her clit ring.

"Come on, I want a drink, we'll have some fun when we get back," I said as mum adjusted the tiny knickers and Dolly groaned in frustration.

"God, I'm as horny as a cart load of monkeys now," she giggled, "Me bloody knickers are soaking already."

"Mine too," laughed mum. "And I've only just put them on."

Thankfully the pub was pretty quiet, I didn't fancy being stared at like a freak because of the bandage round my boat race, there were a few words of sympathy, but I could handle them all right, we got our drinks and went out into the garden to enjoy the early evening warmth.

"So," Dolly grinned expectantly. "Are you going to tell me all about it?"

Mum was completely open with her, telling her how it was mainly herself who'd instigated the situation and she told her about the night in the hotel and the new underwear she'd bought, she even opened the top two buttons of her blouse and showed Dolly the lacy black cups of the corset.

"You've got fabulous boobs, Annie," she said and guffawed lewdly when I said they were suckable too.

"She loves having her nipples sucked, don't you Annie?" she whispered and then added, "So do I."

I wasn't really listening too closely, a young couple had come into the garden, the girl was the most exquisite thing I'd ever seen, her companion was Granville.

"Steady Micky," mum said softly as I got to my feet. "Don't do it here son." "That's right sonny, listen to your mummy."

I couldn't believe his stupidity, it was bloody incredible, I went over to their table and spoke to the girl,

"Excuse me miss, but you might want to leave, I need to teach this loud mouth a few lessons."

"You didn't teach me much last time, did you sonny?" then I realized he was drunk, there was no way I could do what I wanted to him.

"I'll be around Granville," I said and then to the girl I said, "I apologize if I've spoiled your night, but believe me miss, if you're going out with this cretin, you'll see more trouble than you ever thought possible."

"Fuck off sonny," he shouted. "You've either got it or you fucking ain't," and crudely he gripped his groin.

That was more than enough, I took the girl's hand and dragged her up from her seat, with one fluid movement I pushed her towards mum and Dolly. With the other fist, I punched him in the face. Then I punched him again and again until he dropped to his knees, his face just a mask of blood, I let him fall all the way to the floor practically unconscious and then went through his pockets.

"Mum look." I took out six cellophane-wrapped packets of fifty pound notes, "This bastard had it all the time" I went into an inside pocket and took out his chiv, "My turn now, tell the lady to turn away." and gently I stroked the blade across his cheek, opening it up just like he'd done to me.

Then coldly and calmly I stroked the initials M.C. on his forehead.

"He'll remember me now, every time he looks in the mirror," I laughed and dunked him head first into the gold fish pond, then dropped him back onto the grass, handing the girl one of the packages, I told her she'd seen nothing, and she smiled.

"You're Micky Chambers aren't you?"

"That's me," I replied but who are you?

"I think I can answer that one Micky," mum said. "You're Tommy's daughter aren't you, Tommy Parker?"

"And you must be Annie and Dolly, dad never stops talking about him and your late husbands, I'm so sorry about them."

"It was five years ago Samantha," mum smiled, "But thank you anyway."

The landlord came out and urged us to leave, saying that a customer had called the law on his mobile, quickly I ran in, and the landlord pointed him out to me.

"You've seen nothing only that cretin coming in alone and drunk, got it?"

He looked at my face, the bandage, and my blood stained fists and promptly lost his memory. I threw a few notes in the landlord's direction, and we legged it out of the pub as the police sirens drew nearer.

Samantha said she'd better go home, so she stopped a taxi and got in. "Can I call you?" I said more in hope than anything else, but her reply floored me,

"Yes please, I'd like that Micky." We exchanged phone numbers, and she stunned me by kissing me very quickly on the lips.

"What you did back there was. . . . ." then she grinned as the taxi driver put it in gear, she shouted, "Sexy."

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

I was walking on air as I caught up with mum and Dolly and they teased me unmercifully, by singing here comes the bride and other related ditties.

"She's bloody gorgeous mum," I laughed, "But nowhere near as sexy as you two."

We called in at the off license and bought a load of booze, Dolly seemed determined to tie one on as she wasn't driving at all and as soon as we got in, I poured us all out a drink.

They were kissing when I went back in, mum with a hand up beneath Dolly's skirt, inside the back of her panties and Dolly with a hand inside mum's corset, I sat on the couch close to them and reached my hand up to join mum's beneath Dolly's skirt.

She giggled and told mum that she thought she was being attacked, I added to her fears by getting off the couch and gripping the waistband of her panties, she had a breast out of mum's corset as I eased the panties down and her lips were noisily sucking her nipple.

Just like mum earlier, she pushed her cunt into my face, I licked it avidly, my fingers delving in between her buttocks, her wetness trickled into my mouth. I swallowed eagerly.

Mum watched as I lay Dolly down onto the couch and opened her legs. "Lick her mum, I want to see your tongue in her cunt."

I stripped naked as mum sank to her knees and fastened her mouth onto Dolly's cunt, she beckoned to me with one hand, the other holding mum's mouth between her legs.

"Cock Micky," she gasped. "Give me that cock."

I straddled her and rubbed my erection all around her face until she grabbed it and fed it into her mouth, mum came up from the floor, between them they slobbered over my penis.

"Fuck her Micky, fuck her for me, darling." I didn't really need asking twice. Dolly didn't either, her legs wrapped themselves around my back, and her whole face lit up as I eased my erection into the cauldron that was her cunt.

"Ooh yes," she sighed. "That's fucking lovely Micky, do me, baby, do me fucking hard."

Mum took my place by placing her knees on either side of Dolly's face and lowering herself down until Dolly's tongue could lap at her dripping juices, her mouth found mine, and her tongue snaked into my mouth.

"This is so fucking dirty Micky," she breathed, "Her tongue's right up my cunt and you're shagging me."

"I'm right up her cunt mum."

I reached below Dolly, and she squealed into mum's cunt as I pushed a finger into her anus, mum's mouth was dripping with saliva, I sucked at it and took it in long strings as I powered into the writhing woman beneath me.

"Micky," she hissed, "Micky, she's licking my bum."

"I've got my finger up hers, mum," I gasped, and mum gasped "Give it to me."

Dolly groaned as my finger left her anus, mum took my hand and fixed both her eyes on mine as she sucked my finger.

"I'm coming Micky," she squealed. "Oh fuck yes, lick me, Dolly, lick my fucking cunt, yes. yes, yesss."

Dolly heaved herself back up at me, nearly pushing me away as she started to come, her fingers gripped my buttocks, her nails digging into the flesh.

"Fucking do me you bastard," she hissed, "Harder, harder, fucking harder."

I lunged into her body savagely, short, hard, almost brutal thrusts as I felt the onset of my own orgasm, mum still squatted over her face pulling furiously at her own nipples.

"Slap her Micky," she said urgently, "Slap her bum hard." I did. Dolly screamed, I did it again and again as I erupted inside her, she squealed and screamed, writhed and ground her hips against mine, she made like a gurgling noise in her throat that I didn't understand, I thought I'd really hurt her, but mum giggled and wiggled her bottom.

"I've just given her a little drink darling," she blushed and got off, and then I saw the wetness around Dolly's face, she had a dreamy look in her eyes and a satisfied look on her face,

"Us old biddies sometimes like to get a bit kinky Micky," she blushed too as I realized that the wetness around her face was urine. She and mum kissed tenderly whilst I lay back on the couch to watch them. Dolly whispered something to mum who lay on the floor and allowed my spunk to dribble out of Dolly into her mouth.

"Oh Jesus," I gasped as my penis began to respond again. "You two are something else again."

My mobile phone rang as they turned into a sixty-nine on the floor and Tommy Parker's voice assaulted my eardrums.

""Can you come round here please Micky?"

"What, right now?"

"Yes, I'm at home."

I dressed hurriedly and told mum I was going out, but I'm not sure that she heard me with Dolly's thighs wrapped round her neck. A passing taxi stopped for me, and within ten minutes I was knocking at Tommy's door, he opened it and beckoned me in, his face was like thunder, and I dreaded what he was going to say.

"Is it the money Tommy?"

"No," he said brusquely. "Would you mind telling me who Samantha was with earlier on this evening?"

"Have you asked her Tommy?"

"Yes and now I'm asking you."

"Tommy," I kept my voice low. "Mum said she trusted you more than anyone else in the world, that was good enough for me then and it still is. But for five years people spoke to me the way you just did, I didn't like it then, and I don't bloody care for it much now either, so please don't do it to me, give me the same respect that I've given you."

He sat down opposite me and suddenly looked older than his years.

"I'm sorry Micky, I really am, Sammy's all I've got left now, and I reckon she's going wrong on me."

I sat and listened as he told me how wild she'd become, sex, drugs, rock n' roll, all the usual things teenagers are into.

"But it's the drugs I don't like Micky, she was with that bloody Granville creep wasn't she?"

I nodded, I owed him that much at least. "Yes," I said quietly. "But I don't think she'll be seeing him again somehow."

He smiled when I told him what I did. His smile became a guffaw when I mentioned my initials on his forehead.

"Bloody hell, you don't piss about do you?"

I told him about the money and how he'd razored my face and how I thought he'd intended to use the cash to finance something.

"No, he's a dealer Micky, a pusher."

I saw it then, he must have intended to buy big, make himself into the local Mr. Big, well hopefully I'd fucked that one up for him.

"Where is she now Tommy?"

She's upstairs in her room, come on, I'll show you up there, he led the way through the big house and up the grand staircase.

"Second door on the left Micky."

I knocked and got no reply, so I knocked again.

"Sammy, it's Micky."

The door opened immediately, and she was there in front of me, a vision with a tear-stained face.

"He said he was going to phone you."

"He loves you, Sammy."

"I know," she smiled. "I only went to Granville for some grass or pot, I'm not into the hard stuff. I never will be."

"Come on down and tell that to your dad."

I smiled with sheer pleasure as she took my hand and we went down together.

"Sorry daddy," she said as she kissed his cheek, "I promise you, Daddy, I'll never, never touch anything harder than grass."

"That's a start I suppose," he grinned and hugged his daughter fondly.

"Thanks, Micky."

"I haven't done anything."

"You came, that's good enough."

We shook hands, and she walked out to the door with me.

"Can I see you tomorrow Sammy?"

"Yes," she said quietly and stood up on her toes to touch her lips to mine. "You're a nice man Micky Chambers."

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments