Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mothers Dream, chapter three

"Shag me baby, shag your mother"

19
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

She was every bit as aroused as I was, as I closed the door to our room, she took hold of me and her lips were on mine. I ran my hands down over her back onto the curves of her bottom and pulled her even closer, back up with one hand to where her zip began and then down again taking the zip with me, the dress slithered to the floor. She laughed throatily as I kissed the swellings of her breasts.


"Suck my nipples, Micky," she hissed and eased both orbs out of the corset. I closed my mouth and sucked as much of her breast as I could, into my mouth, my tongue flicked rapidly over the little nub whilst she moaned with delight.

Meanwhile, I'd insinuated a finger inside the tiny scrap of silk that was trapped in the cleft of her pussy and found her clitoris, it was slick and wet with her juices. It seemed to rise in anticipation as I dropped to my knees and kissed it gently. Then I was in her, my long slippery tongue licking at the moisture in her slit, she gasped and opened her legs further, allowing me to push my tongue right up into her cunt.

For several minutes I hardly moved, my mouth was fastened onto the glistening pink wetness, and only my throat moved as I drank her juices, I savoured them, swirled them around my mouth, swallowed them and then went back for more.

Mum just leaned back against the door, repeating my name over and over again, her hands on my head, holding me to the source of her pleasure as she ground herself into my face.

Finally just when I thought I'd cum, I stood up and told her to wrap her legs round my waist, she didn't comprehend at first, so I cupped her buttocks and hoisted her up, with her arms round my neck and her legs round my waist, I unzipped myself and took out my cock.

Mum was kissing me wetly savouring her own juices as I held her panties to one side and she lowered herself down onto me,

"Oh God Micky," she breathed. "You're fucking me, darling, you're fucking your dirty, cock slut of a mother." I kicked myself free of my trousers and carried her writhing and squirming through to the bedroom where we fell on the bed together, I felt her hands on my bottom, pulling at me, then the hands turned into nails, and I knew she was leaving long, deep furrows in my flesh.

I was only vaguely aware of the pain though, mostly what I was concentrating on was my mother's tongue in my mouth, my cock well inside her body and my own hands on her firm, lush buttocks, she caught my rhythm and began moving again in time with my thrusts.

"Come on darling," she whispered. "Shag me, baby, shag your mother, make me cum darling."

I'd never really heard her use language like that before. It served to increase my excitement, worming a finger under the rear string of her panties, I eased it into her anus as she squealed, her nails digging even deeper into my buttocks.

"Do you like that mum?"

"All the way in Micky," she gasped. "Shove it all the way in."

I did, and she screamed as she climaxed.

"Fuck," she hissed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming again, oh Jesus Micky, promise me you'll never stop shagging me."

I drew almost completely out of her and held myself there, I was about to come, but I wanted to see if I could make her come for the third time,

"Take it, mum," I hissed and lunged forwards into her soaking wet, dripping cunt."

She was beyond screaming, just a look of shock on her face as she felt my sperm splattering the walls of her cunt.

"Micky, Micky oh my darling Micky."

I lay with my head cushioned on her breasts, still with my wilting erection inside her wetness.

"Leave it inside me, Micky," she whispered. "I want to feel it there when I wake up in the morning."

But even having said that, she got up and went into the bathroom from where I heard a sexy little tinkling of water into water.

"You listened," she giggled as she came back and stripped off beside the bed.

"I reached out and felt the wetness between her legs.

"It was sexy mum." and I pushed the covers down.

"Oh my God," she squealed and sang "happy days are here again" as she got in beside me and gripped my erection.

For breakfast the following morning, she dressed in a short black skirt, (not too short though, it had to cover the top of her stockings) and a low cut black blouse, once again we were treated almost as royalty, courtesy of my by now legendary tips.

"How would you feel if I just happened to drop a hint or two in Dolly's direction?"

"About what mum?" I asked innocently, and she kicked me under the table.

I thought about it for a moment as I massaged my bruised shin,

"Can you trust her?"

"Oh Micky," she grinned. "She and I have been having a lesbian affair now for over five years, I think if she weren't to be trusted, the whole of London would know by now, don't you?"

"Ok mum, I'll buy that." I was still thinking, so I voiced my thoughts. "But why would you want her to know something that's illegal in nearly all of modern society?"

She gave me that enigmatic little smile of her and looked up at me.

"Because when we're, you know, in bed together, she likes to tell me exactly what it is that she wants you to do to us both."

A passing waiter heard what she said and looked round just as another waiter approaching from another direction, happened to smile at a seated customer, the two of them met, plates crashed, trays clanged, a hapless diner was covered in cornflakes and milk. Through it all mum hardly turned a hair.

"So you see Micky," she smiled. "Without really intending to, you've made the fantasies of two very horny ladies come true."

As usual, the whole street was watching as the taxi drew up outside the house and we got out to unload all our parcels. But at least we got into the house without too many questions from the neighbours, mum went straight for the phone and asked Dolly if she could come over that evening.

We spent about five hours driving round to various family members giving them instructions and details of mum's bank account so they could transfer my cash into it, altogether we visited six different families which meant that very shortly there would be fifty-four thousand pounds in mum's account.

On the way back home I realized that we weren't very far away from mum's uncle, an old and very unsuccessful petty thief who'd spent more than half his adult life behind bars, his son answered the door, a lad called Granville who I remember disliking from the earliest memory I had of him.

He looked even shiftier than usual, but let us into the dingy living room of the even dingier flat he shared with his parents,

"Oh hello, Annie."

"Hello Granville," she said brightly. "We've come to see your mum."

"She ain't in."

"When are you expecting her back then?"

"Dunno, probably tomorrow."

I moved in front of him, between him and mum.

"You know why we've come Granville so please be a little bit more specific."

"I ain't got a fucking clue what you're on about Micky."

I sighed sadly and kneed him between his legs, he went down to his knees groaning and clutching himself,

"Watch your mouth, in case you hadn't noticed, there's a lady present."

"I just fucking told you, I don't fucking know."

"Get the door please mum."

She caught on immediately and went out of the room just as I grabbed him by his chin and helped him to his feet.

"My mother gave your mother ten thousand pounds for which my father died."

He coughed and heaved and as I relaxed my hold on him, he tried to take a swipe at me, almost too late I saw the glint of the razor in his hand.

KendallSmiith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallSmiith

Jesus Christ, I thought Glasgow was the only place they used those things nowadays!

It stroked my cheek almost gently as I felt the warm rush of blood spurting out, the bastard had chivved me.

There was a red mist in front of my eyes, and it had nothing at all to do with the blood that I was losing, it took less than a second to break his wrist against the wall. The chiv dropped onto the carpet. I kicked it beneath the rickety old sideboard, a chiv wasn't my style, I much preferred to use the weapons I'd been born with.

I nutted him savagely, and as he staggered back against the wall, I followed up by grabbing his balls and squeezing.

He squealed like a stuck pig as one-handed, I lifted him off his feet and shoved my face into his, the blood was still gushing out all over us both, and I was beginning to feel a little bit weak.

"Money," I shouted just as a vase shattered over his head. The last thing I remembered was seeing the look on mum's face as my legs gave way and I sank to the floor.

I was only in hospital overnight, but it took twenty-eight stitches to sew the two halves of my face back together, and it was as sore as hell, mum arrived to pick me up at the same time as Inspector Barnett.

"Are you going to tell me all about it Micky?" he said as he sat himself down next to my bed.

"Just a family dispute."

"I think I'm beginning to see where the money went now," he smirked. "It's been shared around the family hasn't it Micky?"

"Are all you wooden tops thick, stupid or just bloody deaf?" I sat up and kicked the bed covers off. "Watch my lips, you moron, there isn't any money, it was stolen out of the car."

He stood up and jammed his hat back on his head at what he thought was a jaunty angle.

"Well, I think I'll just visit all your relatives then eh?"

"Most of them are a bit particular, Barnett," I was pissed off at calling him, mister or sir. "They make people wipe the shit off their shoes before they let them in, you've got no chance."

He grinned at me, but somehow the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"I'll be seeing you soon Micky." and with a nod to mum, he left.

"What do we do now then?" mum asked as we got into her car.

"I've already done it, Micky," she said. "As soon as the police and ambulance came to Granville's place, I made a very brief statement and then went straight to Dolly's and phoned them all. I told everyone to draw the cash out immediately and bring it to our place, we're just thirty thousand short because I couldn't get hold of two of them."

"What about Granville and his bloody father?"

"Well Granville is still in custody, but he's not saying where his dad is, I reckon he's used our cash to finance something big."

"Right mum," I said determinedly, "We need to hide that bloody money. Let's go and pick it up now."

"You're sitting on it" she laughed and sure enough, under the seat was a few tatty old carrier bags stuffed full of fifty-pound notes.

"Clever girl," I laughed and winced as my face throbbed, "But what the bloody hell can we do with it?"

"I was chatting to Dolly in between phone calls and all we could come up with is to buy a house for cash."

"Bloody hell mum."

"Well I know an old crony of your dad's, can you remember Tommy Parker?"

"Yeah didn't him and dad do that supermarket when I was a kid?"

"That's him, Well he's got his own estate agency now, all highly respectable, but the one thing I remember about him above all else was that your dad did time for the job and Tommy got away. It was a complete disaster from start to finish, your dad got three years, but Tommy came round immediately with Dad's share of it. Not only that, but he came round every Monday to check that I was all right for money and every month, he took me to the scrubs to visit, your dad always said that if I needed help, Tommy was the man."

We went straight round to his offices and asked to see him, but the receptionist said that he never saw anyone without an appointment.

"Annie?"

We turned round and saw him, a dapper little man, very smartly dressed but with a face that had seen more than it's share of living.

He hugged mum and kissed her, then turned to me and said.

"Ouch, that looks a little bit sore Michael."

I grinned and shook his hand warmly as he ushered us through to his office telling the frosty faced receptionist that he wouldn't be available for the rest of the day.

It took about an hour to tell him everything whilst he listened patiently, interrupting only occasionally to question a point and afterwards it took him about two seconds of serious thought before he said to me.

"Where's the money now Michael?"

I showed him the carrier bags, and he laughed.

"I already know that Annie trusts me but what about you, do you feel the same way?"

"Mum told me what you did for her and also what dad said, that's more than good enough for me, Tommy."

He opened the massive, heavy door of a safe that looked exactly like the rest of the wall that it was set into, what seemed like an electrical socket was actually the lock.

"My own design." he said proudly, "As an old safecracker in my early days, I reckon this one's the safest I've ever come across, I paid an old mate a hundred quid to try to open it with the promise of a grand if he succeeded."

"And did he manage it?"

He laughed heartily. "No way Michael, we went into partnership three years ago, designing and installing safes like this one, we've never had one cracked since we began and we've done over three hundred."

I was impressed and gladly handed over the bag to him, casually he dropped it into a little lead-lined box set in the very far corner of the floor and ushered us out.

"I'll give you a receipt." he said, but I stopped him, "I wouldn't insult you by taking one Tommy, but hopefully it won't be here too long." and told him about our plans to buy a house out in the country. "Ideally a shop as well, either attached to the house or very close by."

With a firm promise to make it a priority, we said our goodbyes and went home, I badly needed some sleep, and my face hurt like hell.

I awoke at about seven o'clock and went downstairs where I found Inspector Barnett sitting drinking tea with mum.

"You didn't tell me we'd got vermin, mum," I said pleasantly and poured myself out a cup,

"We know now what you did," he said and looked at mum, "So far we've only managed to contact a few of your relatives and guess what we found?"

"I can't imagine," I said dryly. "But no doubt you'll enlighten me."

"Isn't it strange that they all withdrew a substantial sum of money late yesterday afternoon?"

"Hmm, very odd," I agreed.

"And it's even odder that none of them have now got as much as a hundred pounds in their account."

"We're a poor family," I said tiring of him. "Now if my mother will excuse my language, I'd like it very much if you would fuck off."

He fucked off but left me a promise that he'd be back.

"Change the bloody record," I said. "That one's getting played too often."

"He means it you know," mum said as she came back and sat on my knee. "How's the face?"

"Sore," I grimaced and slipped a hand beneath her skirt. "But it's just beginning to ease a little bit."

She was wearing stockings again with white French knickers. She moaned as my fingers stroked the soft, expensive silk feeling the wetness under it.

"Should I phone Dolly and ask her to come round?"

"I think that might be a very good idea mum."

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments