Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Love, Chapter five

""Play with me there, Terry, play with my bum.""

28
6 Comments 6
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

He'd been in town the previous day, waiting to pick Brenda up from the hairdressers, the same hairdressers where mum had gone. They'd actually chatted under the dryers and mum had told her about her lover and how she was going to surprise him.

She told Brenda about an abusive husband, a bully who was responsible for her fading bruises, she said how her lover's boss had given them a job, more than a job, a beginning, a new start and how excited she was about the future!

Brenda was a smart lady, and when she added two plus two, she came up with four, she said nothing apart from the odd smile and nod in the right place.

It wasn't until her new acquaintance left and was met at the door by a scruffy looking drunk, who took her arm and held it tightly as he marched her off that she decided to act.

She'd gone home and told Jack about the pretty lady and their conversation and about how she was sure she'd been forced to go with the scruffy drunk against her will.

"I'm sure I've seen him before, Jack. I'm positive I was in your office one day when you fired him for being drunk at work!"

They drank their tea and kept looking over at me, nothing was said, none of us could think of what to say until finally, Jack broke the ice.

"Do you think I've been straight with thee lad?"

"More than straight, sir. You've both been very kind."

"Yes well cut the bloody sir out okay?"

"Yes sir, I mean, Jack."

"Are you and Sarah, your mother, er well are you, oh bloody hell you know what I'm on about?" he stared at me coldly and I nodded.

"We never intended it, Jack, we really didn't."

"If I thought you had lad, I'd kick your bloody arse out of here right now."

He sat back and loaded his pipe with that lethal tobacco.

"What do you think about sending somebody to visit your father?"

"I don't know anyone like that."

"I do."

The landline telephone rang, and I snatched it up without thinking.

"Yes?"

"Put Jack on."

No please, thank you, kiss my butt, put Jack on, that was it.

I handed the phone to him and sat back in my chair, about ten seconds later a pair of arms pulled me into a soft pair of breasts, two hands stroked my head and Brenda said softly.

"Leave it to Jack, Terry, he's not new to this sort of thing, your mum will be back here before you know it."

Jack put the phone down without speaking and gestured to his wife, "Sorted, we'll leave you alone for the moment Terry, but I'll be around tonight for a chat." he pointed his pipe at me like a weapon.

"I'm getting too bloody old for this crap, so it's going to be sorted permanently, right?"

"Right." but I was confused, what the hell did he mean by leaving us alone, who the hell was "Us?"

Then she opened the door and stood there looking at me.

"Terry?"

We never even noticed that Jack and Brenda had left, not that it would have changed anything, we just stood and clung to each other. The tears flowed unashamedly, I didn't just cling to her, I almost squeezed her to death while she did her best to return the favour!

"He was lying Terry, honestly darling, he was drinking all night, I didn't ask him to take me to bed."

"Shush mum, it's all right." I stroked her back gently.

"It's not all right darling, it's important that you believe me."

"I do believe you mum, I really do, I think I know you better than that."

She shuddered in my arms.

"And I didn't tell him anything about us either darling, he saw the necklace and just assumed that we were lovers, honestly Terry, it's important that you believe me."

She was crying again, great wracking sobs that were breaking my heart, but I pulled away and took hold of both her hands.

"Mum, look at me."

She looked a picture of misery, her eyes red-rimmed and full of tears.

"I don't know what Jack did or how he did it, no doubt he'll tell us when he comes round later, but in the meantime I want you to have a nice long soak in the bath and then you're going to bed, right?"

She nodded and turned miserably to go upstairs.

"Mum?"

She turned around, "Yes?"

"Welcome home," and she smiled.

I wanted to take my aggression out on the vegetables, so I attacked them with a rage I'd never felt before and by the time I knocked off at just after 1:00 pm, I'd done our daily quota and half of the following days too.

She was standing at the sink washing my dishes from the previous day and wearing an old shirt of mine, quietly I walked up behind her and slipped my arms around her waist,

"Feel better now?"

"Mm yes darling I do." she leaned back against me and turned her face for a kiss."Don't let him come back, Terry."

"He won't mum, I promise."

I raised my hands to her breasts beneath the shirt, her nipples were hard, the smell of her filled my nostrils.

"I want you now Terry, let's go to bed."

She turned and mashed her mouth on mine just as we heard a car approaching.

"It's Jack," I said and kissed her lips. "As soon as he's gone, me, you, bed."

"You're on." She giggled and wiggled her bottom provocatively as I watched her running upstairs, the delicious little cleft between her thighs winking at me with a promise of things to come.

I let Jack and Brenda in and made us all a drink.

"Where's Sarah?"

She's upstairs getting dressed, Jack," I answered. "I've done all today's work in case you were wondering and half of tomorrow's too."

"Cocky little bugger aren't you?" but his tone of voice was kindly, and there was almost a hint of a smile at the corners of his mouth.

Mum appeared then still wearing my shirt, but with a denim mini skirt, I thought she looked extremely edible but kept my mind on the matter at hand.

"Morning," she greeted them both with a kiss on the cheek and apologised to Brenda for not recognizing her earlier on.

ReginaBroklin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReginaBroklin

"You're that lady I was chatting to at the hairdresser's aren't you?"

Brenda nodded and mum blushed.

"I don't know what to say."

"In that case Sarah." she smiled, "Say nothing, it's best."

Turning to Jack, mum asked where we stood with our jobs.

"No change," he said as he filled his pipe. "Why should there be?"

I put an arm around mum's waist, and she looked up at me, grateful for my support.

"Well you know, what I told Brenda yesterday in the salon?"

The pipe burst into life with a cloud of smoke, Brenda and mum got up together and opened all the windows while Jack just looked innocent.

"You don't know what you're missing," he said grumpily. "It puts hairs on your chest.”

"I'm fine just the way I am thanks."

Brenda said resignedly and looked fondly at her husband.

"You'd better tell them, Jack."

"Tell us what?"

"Well there's no easy way to say it, so I'll tell you exactly the way things panned out after my man got you out of there."

He paused to take a gargantuan suck at the weapon of evil and blew out an enormous cloud of thick black smoke.

"I'd got another man opposite the house, he was there just to watch and keep me informed, well at about nine o'clock your father left the house and walked to the post office. He came out of there and crossed the road to the off-license, on his way back he was already supping from a can, and he didn't see the car coming until it hit him. He was killed instantly, and the driver has been taken into police custody on suspicion of car theft."

I felt mum go limp and I grabbed her as she fainted, we lay her on the sofa and Brenda tapped her face gently until she opened her eyes.

"Jack for God's sake," she snapped. "Put that bloody thing out."

He looked hurt but did her bidding.

"Come on lad, let's leave them to it."

We walked slowly around the gardens and he lit his bonfire again.

"How do you feel son?"

"Relieved Jack," I replied honestly.

He nodded like a wise old man and looked into the storage shed.

"Hmm not bad." he said grudgingly, "How's the garlic crop coming along?"

We reached the garlic, and he pulled one up to examine the healthy looking bulb beneath it.

"They can go anytime you like," he said, "But re-plant as soon after as you can."

"Okay."

"I'm docking a hundred pounds out of your total wages this week, it cost me that for the two men this morning.”

"Okay."

"A basic funeral will set you back about fifteen hundred quid you know."

"Okay, we'll manage Jack."

"Yeah well most funeral firms give you about six to nine months to pay, but if you get in trouble with it, let me know."

"Thank you."

"Right well I'm pleased with your work so far, but I can do without the aggro, I know it's not your fault, but I don't want it."

He jabbed his pipe towards me.

"Got it?"

"Yes, I'm sorry and Jack?"

"What?"

I held a hand out to him.

"Thanks."

"Bollocks." but he shook my hand and grinned. "Just go easy on the aggro lad, I've told you before, I'm too bloody old for this crap, far too bloody old."

Mum was sitting up again when we reached the house, she was pale, but the colour was coming back to her cheeks.

She smiled weakly at us and thanked them both for all their help.

"I don't know what I'd have done without you."

We waved them off and went back inside.

"How do you feel, mum?"

"Relieved."

"That's exactly what Jack asked me outside, mum, and it's exactly the answer that I gave him."

We kissed tenderly and held each other for a moment.

"Do you want to keep the promise you made before they came?"

"Very much, mum."

It was tender and gentle, we kissed as I entered her and she sighed into my mouth.

"Wonderful darling." she whispered, "This was all that I thought of last night. Being with you, underneath you naked and unashamed, feeling you inside me, part of me."

"I'll always be part of you, mum."

"Now shut up and fuck me."

Her breath was my breath as I fucked her, each long, deep stroke brought a little squeal from her lips, I felt the yielding flesh of her cunt squeezing me as we both sought the release we craved. I heard her breathing change as she matched her rhythm to mine, thrusting her hips forward to meet me, our pubic bones ground against each other and I felt the deliciously sharp pain as her fingernails dug into my back.

Slipping both hands beneath her, I cupped her buttocks, and she moaned again as a finger brushed against her anus.

"Play with me there, Terry." she gasped. "Play with my bum."

That was new to me, something I'd never done before, but as I slipped the tip of a finger in she became almost demented, her spine arched lifting us both up off the bed.

"I'm cumming, Terry, oh fuck yes, I'm, I'm cummming."

Her body quivered and shook, her lips curled into a snarl, and she raked my back with her nails as she climaxed. We collapsed back on the bed, and I felt myself coming, I rammed the finger further into her bottom, and it sent her over the top again just as my seed splashed into her clutching pussy!

We lay together for a moment catching our breath.

"I think I hit a tender spot, mum."

She giggled and hid her head in my neck.

"I've got a weak spot darling," she chuckled. "and you just found it."

I moved away slightly and looked at her face, it was bright red with embarrassment.

"So why are you embarrassed?"

"I don't know, it's something I've never had done to me, but I've always wanted it."

"What, anal sex?"

"Oh God Terry," she giggled again. "Even thinking about it set's me off."

"Well guess who's going to get her wish tonight then, mum?"

 

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments