Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Love Chapter four

""Help me, Terry.""

26
6 Comments 6
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

"Will you help me put it on darling?" she said huskily.

We'd both finally managed to stem our tears, and she'd thanked me with a kiss on my lips.

"It's the most beautiful present I've ever had Terry," she'd said and then asked me to help her with it.

I don't know why, or even how, to this day I don't, but after I'd clipped it around her neck, I kissed her. Not her cheek as a son might kiss his mother, not even her lips, which we'd done before, no I kissed the back of her neck, and then I kissed her again.

Even when I heard her whisper, "Terry." I kissed her again, I can't recall her turning round, but she obviously did because suddenly her arms were around my neck drawing my mouth to hers and I felt the beautiful, wonderful, sensuousness of a woman's tongue sliding between my lips.

Curiously as we pulled apart, there was no embarrassment, no guilty looks, it was as if something had been settled between us, she held both my hands in hers and said.

"I love you, Terry."

Then in the mysterious ways that women have, she ran upstairs, "Get that Barbie lit, I'm starving."

I was on my second can of lager by the time she reappeared, she said nothing but simply sat beside me and gazed at the flames.

"You okay mum?"

She lifted her head up, and I saw that she'd put makeup on, her eyes were tinged with a blue shadow, and her lips sparkled with the thin coating of gloss.

"I'm fantastic darling thank you," she smiled, "In fact, I'm more than fantastic I'm alive, yes that's what I am, I'm like those bloody annoying born-again Christians who knock on the door every so often, I'm bloody well born again."

She looked fabulous in an off the shoulder peasant blouse and a short denim mini skirt, lace-up sandals completed the picture and as she twirled around asking me if I liked it, I caught a glimpse of white panties stretched across her taut bottom.

I chose the words carefully, or as carefully as I could.

"You're a dream mum, an absolute dream."

That night will live on in my mind for as long as I breathe, we burned the steaks together but ate them anyway and swore that we enjoyed them, we played rock music as loud as the stereo would stand. We danced and pranced, and when I sat down to cool off, she danced in front of me. The music was Tina Turner's 'Simply the Best' and it suited the occasion down to the ground.

She danced like a professional, a lap dancer in the sleaziest club in town, she writhed, gyrated, rocked and rolled, and when the music ended in a crescendo of noise, she leaned over and kissed me.

Her mouth was wet, and she tasted of alcohol, as her tongue snaked between my teeth I pulled her down onto my lap and slipped my hands under the back of her skirt.

"Yes Terry," she breathed. "Yes, darling."

Her fingers found my zip and slipped it down, her fingers felt cool as she took my erection out and shuffled forward until I felt the warm dampness of her panties. Instinctively I hooked a finger under them and pulled them to one side while she gripped my penis and guided it to where we both wanted it.

Neither of us spoke, words were unnecessary as we stepped over the line of the last taboo, the warmth of her flesh surrounded me, her wetness trickled over my groin, each upward thrust was rewarded by a squeal of pleasure and a downward thrust of her own.

My cock felt like steel as I moved my hips faster, she kissed my neck and nibbled at my earlobe, I heard her whimpering and felt the wetness of her lips on my face.

"Terry! Terry, oh God! Yes darling, yes,"

I had both hands inside the back of her panties gripping the soft, pliant flesh of her buttocks, holding her as I drove myself into her.

"I'm cumming Terry, you're making me cum darling, yes, yes, yes, fuck me, Terry, yes darling fuck your mother."

She seemed to jerk as the orgasm jolted her brain, she squealed and writhed, screamed and clawed at my back, her eyes were closed, her face distorted as she took her pleasure. Suddenly and involuntary, I shuddered, and a feeling of intense pleasure washed over me.

"Oh Terry," she gasped as I felt my penis erupting inside her warmth, each spurt seemed to send ripples of pleasure through us both, I sensed her looking at me, and I opened my eyes. We stared into each other's eyes as I spurted for the last time, I kissed her, and we clung to each other as we came down from the plateau where our incestuous coupling had lifted us.

"I'm not sorry, Terry," I heard her saying softly and I shook my head.

"Neither am I, mum."

"I want you again."

"Ooh yes please, mum."

"In bed."

We made love twice more that night, she was insatiable and urged me on with whispered obscenities in my ear and I replied in kind. I told her that tomorrow I would lick her all over in the kitchen, she wrapped her legs around me and came for the third time.

"Every little piece of you, mum."

I did too, but that wasn't until later after we'd finished work for the day, the day had started off almost in the same way that the previous one had ended.

We woke up in the early dawn light wrapped in each other's arms, her head in the crook of my neck, I stroked her hair gently and she awoke too.

"Hi," she whispered.

"Hi."

"Are you all right, Terry?"

"Fabulous mum," I said and moved my hand down onto her bottom.

"What about you?"

"A really honest answer, Terry?"

"Definitely, they're the only one's mum."

"I've never been happier, Terry."

"So you've no regrets then?"

"Not one darling."

"Good 'cos there's something I want to do."

I pulled away and rolled on top of her, she squealed with delight as she looked down and saw my erection.

"Oh yes," she chuckled. "The perfect way to start the day."

I entered her easily, I obviously wasn't the only one ready for more, she sighed deeply and wrapped her legs around my back.

"Lie on me, Terry," she said softly. "Just move your bum."

I did so, and she gripped my cheeks drawing me into her wetness.

"You feel so tight, mum," I gasped and she giggled.

"I've never had anything this big in there before."

That pleased me more than she knew, every man likes to be told he's big and I was no exception. I was moving quickly, short piston-like movements that she obviously loved.

"Don't stop Terry, oh My God this is good."

I'd no intention of stopping, I was enjoying it too much, she held my hips and matched her rhythm to mine until we both came, gasping and heaving, trying to squeeze the last drop of pleasure from the act.

The noise of a diesel engine revving as it negotiated the bends on the lane got us scurrying out of bed in a hurry and the next hour or so was spent on loading our produce onto the truck. There were two of them, a driver and his mate, so the three of us did the fetching and carrying while mum checked everything off on a list supplied by Jack.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

They stayed for a cup of tea with us and then left with a, "See you on Saturday."

Over the next few weeks mum's hair grew back at least so she could disguise the missing clumps and her bruises healed nicely, aided of course by the sensual massages I gave her most evenings after work. We got ourselves wonderful all over tans, by working naked sometimes and all in all we were two very healthy people.

Jack was as good as his word and pretty well left us to it, every day after we'd gathered what produce there was to be gathered. We'd plant another crop in another area, or just clear an area in preparation for planting, every day there was something different, it was hard work, hard but healthy and we loved it, every minute of it.

One morning as we were harvesting a carrot crop, the heavens opened and even before we could get off the plot we were soaked to the skin, mum looked great in her white tee shirt, her nipples jutting out provocatively almost through the thin material.

It would have been pointless to take shelter, we were already wet, and besides, the rain was warm. It was actually a lot of fun, so we carried on until the plot was cleared, mum found a tatty old golfing umbrella in the corner of the storage shed. She had me in stitches when I looked up and saw her bounding out of the shed, stark naked doing a crazy impression of Gene Kelly in singing in the rain!

"You're mad, mum," I laughed as I hugged her to me and she giggled.

"And you're covered in mud."

"No, I'm n --. "

She hooked a foot behind my ankle and hung onto me as we splashed down into the sea of mud.

"You are now," she said between her fits of giggling, for the next five minutes we wrestled and fought, laughed and kissed and together we managed to get my jeans and tee shirt off too.

"Ooh! Dinner," she laughed and taking hold of my erection, took it into her mouth. It was an absolutely mind-blowing experience standing in the pouring rain, ankle deep in mud and running my dirty hands over my mother's equally muddy hair as she fellated me!

There was no work that afternoon as the rain continued to turn everywhere into a quagmire, but we were well ahead with our work thanks to Jack's advice, so we spent the whole of the afternoon and evening doing our accounts.

Mum even managed to turn that into an erotic event by wearing the sheer white baby doll that she bought when we first went shopping. I thought she looked amazingly sexy doing the books dressed like that with her glasses perched on the end of her nose.

Later on, we watched a movie about swingers as we drank our last few cans of lager and got so turned on that we made love right there in front of the television.

"What do you think about swingers Terry?" she asked as we lay basking in the afterglow.

"Don't know much about them, mum, why?"

"Oh just wondered."

"Do you want to try it?"

"I don't know, I think I'd like to go to one of those swinger's clubs you read about."

"Didn't dad ever want to take you?" she hooted with laughter at that one.

"What with his unshaven chin, his pot belly, and his farts?" she giggled. "They'd have loved him, Terry."

I laughed with her and leaned over to kiss a perky little nipple.

"It's forecast rain all day tomorrow mum, it looks like we won't be working."

"Fancy going into town then?" she pulled my head down so I could take the nipple into my mouth. "I could get my hair done, my teeth looked at and generally spoil myself."

"We've got mobile phones that we've never used mum."

"So?"

"So you go, get your bits and bobs done and tell me when you're nearly done, I really don't fancy hanging around all morning."

"I don't want to leave you, darling."

"Mum, I'm a big boy now, you can leave me for a couple of hours, I promise I won't get into trouble."

For some reason, what she'd said annoyed me, and she obviously realised it.

"I'm sorry darling, that's not what I meant."

"Leave it, mum, eh?"

I went to bed by myself and didn't even turn round when much later she slipped in behind me, I feigned sleep although I was wide awake, what the hell was wrong with me? I had no idea, not even hearing mum's quiet crying behind me moved me.

I awoke in the morning by myself in the huge bed, as I'd thought it was still raining, I went down into the kitchen secretly hoping she'd be there, but she wasn't, not even a note, it was after nine, so I assumed she'd gone into town.

I thought it would be a good idea to make the bed up in what was supposed to be my room, just in case anyone called in, then I went over the accounts again for something to do and it was still only eleven a.m.

At noon I rang her mobile, and a disembodied voice told me that the phone was switched off.

I made myself a snack and tried to analyse what the bloody hell was wrong with me, why I'd snapped at her and why I'd ignored her when she joined me in bed!

It was just after four o'clock when my mobile rang, and my father's unmistakable voice slurred in my ear.

"She's here boy, you're too fucking goody, goody for her, she's come home to a real fucking man!"

He laughed, and it made my flesh crawl. "She told me everything you pathetic little wimp, did you really think that you could make her happy?

He laughed again, "Do me a fucking favour, she's used to being with a man, a real fucking man; she's begging me to take her to bed now boy, she reckons she needs a good hard fucking for a change."

I put my phone down gently and took a deep breath, I wanted to cry, but I refused to succumb, that was the easy way out, I could sit here and feel sorry for myself or I could -- what?"

I spent the night in my own bed, the first time I'd ever slept in it, it was awful, absolutely bloody awful, there were no damp patches where we'd made love, the sheets didn't smell of her, I turned over to hold her and she wasn't there.

It was about half-past five when my mobile rang, I opened the line, and she said "Terry, Terry help me darling." then it went dead.

The truck arrived then, and I made the excuse that mum wasn't well and we got it loaded in record time. After they'd gone, I was just reaching for the phone to ring for a taxi when I saw headlights coming up the lane.

It was Jack and Brenda.

"I think me and you had better have a bloody chat lad, put the kettle on, I'm bloody parched."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments