Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Love, Chapter seven

"She's got a nice bum."

19
4 Comments 4
6.5k Views 6.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Things happened then at breakneck speed, the evaluation of the house came through, one hundred and nineteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty pounds and mum did a deal with the estate agents who bought it from her for one hundred and ten thousand pounds, that went straight into the bank that very same day.

The three of us, me, mum and Jack negotiated the purchase of the two fields from the farmer, and we purchased a second-hand six-wheeled truck, a three-year-old Seddon Atkinson that had done only just over fifty thousand miles.

Jack had a man in the factory who wanted the job we were going to advertise, but he allowed me and mum to interview him, he had a class two H.G.V. licence for the truck and as a single man was quite happy with the wages we offered and the promise of more when and if our turnover increased.

We bought a new cherry picker on tracks so that it would move through mud better than one on wheels; we also rented a tractor with all the different attachments to clear, rough plough and then finish the fields off.

I was in my element, I'd only driven the little tractor of Jacks but after a few quick tips from Larry, our new hand, I was raring to go. If we were going to get anything back from the new fields the next year, they had to be cleared, and a winter crop of cabbages, brussel sprouts, and cauliflowers put in before too long.

The three of us worked hard and long, most nights it was almost dark before we knocked off, Larry proved his worth by being a keen grafter who needed telling only once. After just his second trip to the wholesalers with our produce, he rang us on his mobile to say that another farmer had asked if there was enough room on his truck to pick his produce up as well after loading all ours on.

The price he offered for the two days we used the truck plus an extra day when we didn't need it meant that he covered the diesel costs as well as Larry's wages, we were ecstatic and gave Larry a bonus of double wages the following week.

Finally, in mid-October all the produce had gone, only a few plots remained, onions, garlic and of course the tomatoes which we grew all year round, there wasn't going to be enough work for the three of us until next spring, so we had a meeting with Jack and Brenda.

Jack produced two bottles of champagne and the accounts.

"Do you want the good news or the bad news first?"

"Bad news?" I said I could hardly believe there'd be any bad news.

"Go on Jack," I grinned although I really didn't feel much like it.

He went through the balance sheet of the ins and outs none of which meant anything to me. But at least I understood that we'd made a healthy profit, then we came to the new partnership, between them both mum and Jack had spent almost one hundred and sixty thousand pounds, the biggest item of expenditure being the purchase of the fields, followed closely by the truck.

"That's the bad news, Terry,"

"However," he went on after he'd lit that bloody lethal weapon of his up again. "Those items are a one-off and can be offset against income tax, so in effect, we've made a profit. He sucked and exhaled more smoke than they ever saw at Hiroshima and laughed. "So it gives me great pleasure to present you Sarah with this cheque for your half yearly bonus of two thousand pounds."

He was well into his role of master of ceremonies, but suddenly he sat down again.

Mum was over the moon with the cheque, and then the old bugger stood up again and puffed out another toxic cloud.

"And I suppose you'd better have this young Terry," and he passed me a cheque for the same amount.

I was so pleased and surprised that I jumped up and hugged him.

"Sod off yer little twat, go on sod off." but he was laughing, and the three of us all joined in with him.

"There's just one thing more," he said. "Then I want you and your lovely mother to bugger off 'cos I'm tired."

He threw a bunch of keys onto the table. "I want four hundred quid for them there keys."

Mum raised her eyebrows at me, and I nodded. Jack continued to suffocate us all as mum pulled out a chequebook and asked me to help her, she'd never had one before and had no idea how to make out a cheque.

We filled it in and handed it to Jack, who grunted and stood up.

"Cheers folks, g'night." and walked out of the room leaving us open-mouthed in amazement.

Brenda picked the keys up and handed them to mum.

"He really is an awkward old sod," she said and refilled our glasses with the last of the champagne. "We have a holiday home on Gran Canaria in the Canary Isles, we usually let it out in winter because the islands have year-round sun and they're extremely popular between now and March.

We usually charge two hundred pounds a week, but it's his way of saying thank you, the villa is yours from now until next March, and of course, you'll be paid your wages at the winter rate of half the summer rate, which is what you'd get if you stayed here."

We called a taxi because the old bugger had gone to bed and we sat in the back in a daze.

"Four months, Terry."

"I know."

"He's not real."

"He bloody is mum, he's real all right."

"He's wonderful."

"He's a grumpy old fart."

"Yes, but he's still wonderful."

"He's bloody marvellous, mum."

We were both a little bit nervous about flying because neither of us had ever done it before, but once we reached our cruising height of thirty-three thousand feet and the stewardess brought us a drink, we settled down and actually began to enjoy it. The flight took four and a half hours and ended in a gut-wrenching landing on a runway that had been built in the sea, but there was no splash, no shouts of alarm, we'd made it!

As the stewardess opened the doors the hot air hit us and we grinned at each other, we had four months of this to enjoy, and we intended to enjoy every day of it.

It was an hour taxi ride to the villa in Puerta Rica, a beautiful little holiday town built around a man-made, horseshoe-shaped beach. As we unloaded our cases from the taxi, I looked around and judged it to be a ten or fifteen minutes walk to the beach where we'd seen rather grand looking yachts moored up in the little harbour, and according to the driver there were about twelve bars that we had to pass to actually get to the beach.

Paradise!

Mum looked absolutely gorgeous in a very short white mini skirt and a pink vest top, all the bruises had long since cleared up, and her blonde hair was back to it's best and was actually getting quite long. For my own part, I'd shaved my head almost completely in the style that a lot of lads my age favoured and I found it very comfortable. It took us an hour to put everything away and stroll down to find a cafe-bar.

"Dos bocadillos por favor," I said in my very best Spanish, and the waiter replied in broad cockney.

"What sort mate, we got everything?"

We settled on salad sandwiches with a bottle of beer each to wash them down. The waiter who turned out to be the owner sat chatting with us, he and his wife had been there for two years and were making a good go of it. In the sexually liberated atmosphere of the islands, they had an adults only show once a week with a different theme each time.

"Tomorrow night's theme is wear what you dare," he laughed. "You ought to come down, it's a lot of fun."

We promised to look in and then carried on with our exploring, we went into a little market in the town centre where mum couldn't resist buying a genuine leather mini skirt, leather trousers and two beautiful black leather jackets for both of us.

"Terry, look at this." I was checking out some compact discs when she dragged me away to look at a stall selling minute pieces of material laughingly called bikinis, in actual fact most of them consisted of two tiny triangles of nylon connected by a narrow string and the top part of most of them was even smaller!

She purchased seven of them and paid out what I thought was an exorbitant sum of money for them.

"You're supposed to haggle mum," I laughed. "You don't just pay what they ask."

"No, I don't like to," she said as the stall holder wrapped them up in a sweet little bag.

We left the market then and strolled down to the beach, I was amazed, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, a few people wore costumes or at least the bottom halves, there were lots of naked breasts on show, big, small, young and old, but there were also many people completely naked.

"Oh my God mum," I laughed. "I think I'm going to like it here!"

"Me too Terry," she laughed as an enormous black man walked past with an ice cream in his hand, but it wasn't the ice cream that she was looking at, it was the baby's arm hanging down from his groin.

"Sweet Jesus mum," I laughed, "That's not bloody normal."

"Who cares?" she giggled. "Normal or not, It's bloody real."

We decided to go back then and rest before going out that evening, but mum insisted on trying on her bikinis for my approval, apart from the colour though, they were all the same style and not one of them actually covered her pussy, they all fit nicely just in between her inner labia leaving very little to the imagination.

theyloHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
theyloHarris

I was lying on the bed watching her and wearing just my boxer shorts which were under a considerable strain.

"I hope there aren't too many girls wearing them on the beach mum," I laughed. "I'll never get through the day."

She giggled and climbed up onto the bed.

"What do they look like from this angle?" she asked and stood with one foot on either side of my face.

"Oh Jesus," I laughed. "Superb, mum."

All I could see of them was a narrow scrap of nylon between her thighs, not even big enough to completely cover the puckered flesh around her rosebud, quickly shedding my boxers I held my erect prick up and said with a leer.

"I think you'll have to come a bit closer, mum."

She slipped the tiny panties off and began to lower herself down slowly.

"In here Terry." she parted her buttocks and held them open as my penis nudged at the entrance to her anus, her mouth opened and formed an O as she continued to sink down on me. She grimaced slightly as she shifted her feet back so that she could lean forward and kiss me, but finally, a big smile on her pretty face told me that she was comfortable.

"Terry, you're just so bloody big," she said as we kissed. I snaked my tongue between her lips, and she sucked eagerly as we began moving rhythmically together. I timed it so that as she moved up, I moved back until I almost came out of her, then she thrust down as I thrust upwards, the result was perfect copulation that had her squealing with pleasure.

"I've got to sit up, Terry," she gasped. "Oh fuck this is so fucking intense."

I felt my cock jerk as she squeezed her rectal muscles.

"I love you talking like that mum," I said, "It's just so, so fucking dirty."

"I know something else that I think you'll like, open your mouth."

I did as she asked, she leaned forward again, and a long drool of saliva dribbled from her mouth into mine.

"Oh fuck," I hissed and swallowed, eagerly savouring her offering as it trickled down my throat.

"Did you like that?"

"Fucking loved it, mum."

She sat back, impaling herself once again on my cock.

"See if you like this too darling."

She shifted her feet again and got back to how she had been, squatting on me, she ran a finger down into her slit.

"Look, Terry," she said softly. "I'm playing with my cunt."

"Ooh, mum. God that's so fucking horny."

"I love playing with my cunt darling," she smiled and slipped the finger right in. "Look."

She took the finger out and licked it and then screamed as I lunged upwards savagely.

"I knew you'd like that," she hissed. "Now fucking shag me, do it hard Terry, ram your cock right up my fucking arse, ooh yes baby, that's it, do it like that, hard baby, fucking harder."

"Sit up, mum," I gasped. "Let me see your face when I come inside your bum."

The bed started to bounce up and down as I powered upwards into her clutching rectum, she stared into my eyes as I felt the spunk beginning to rise and then I felt a warm wetness on my stomach. I looked down and saw the golden urine gushing out of her cunt; still she stared at me, her eyes fixed on mine as I climaxed, the force of my cum jetting into her rectum sent her over the top into her own orgasm, she just seemed to sit there riding my cock as the spasms wracked her whole body.

For a while, nothing happened then she smiled and shuddered.

"God, I wish we could sleep like this, Terry."

She lay on her stomach on top of me, not seeming to mind the urine between us and we slept.

She was still there when we woke three hours later. With the hot afternoon sun streaming in through the open window, the room reeked of urine, so we stripped the bead and threw everything into the washing machine and then shared a shower.

We decided to spend a lazy night in the garden with a barbecue, so we walked the few yards down to the local supermarket where we purchased a load of fresh steaks, frozen steaks, chilled champagne, milk, coffee, sugar and about two dozen cans of lager.

I lit the Barbie while mum put everything away and while waiting for it to burn the charcoal. I opened a bottle of champagne, mum joined me then in her favourite denim mini skirt, and a cut off tee shirt of mine that barely covered her nipples, in spite of our earlier exertions, my penis stirred and mum giggled as she kissed me and stroked the bulge in my shorts.

"You want more?" she laughed.

"Hello, the house."

"Who the hell's that?" I asked and went to the side gate to see who was doing the shouting.

It was a youngish couple, both suntanned and very fit looking.

"Hello, may I help you?"

"Hi, I'm Garry, and this is my er, girlfriend Shannon, we're in the villa next door and wondered if you'd like to join us in kind of a welcome drink."

He was nearly as tall and well built as me, and his girlfriend was small like mum, but with a lovely figure, nicely rounded breasts under a pink tee shirt and a short baby blue mini skirt.

Mum joined us and said that as our Barbie was already lit, why didn't they join us?

"You're here now so come on in, I'm Sarah, and this is my boyfriend Terry." we all shook hands.

"Well okay then, thank you, we weren't sure."

"Let me nip next door to fetch some booze," Garry said, "Why don't you come and give me a hand?"

"Nonsense Garry," mum said. "We've got two bottles of champagne on ice."

"Well so have we. Come on Terry."

So we did, and when we got back, mum was crying with laughter.

"You'll never believe this Terry, look." she dragged me into the kitchen and pressed a big red switch on the wall.

"I wondered what that was mum," I said as she dragged me back out into the garden.

What I had thought was just an area of ground that had been covered by some sort of mild steel was actually a swimming pool. I hooted with laughter as the cover rolled back to expose the blue-tinged water.

Shannon was helpless too.

"Didn't you wonder about a pool?" she laughed, "Practically every villa on the island's got one."

We were still laughing about it when the steaks were cooked, and we ate them off plates balanced on our laps. They told us about themselves; apparently, they'd met when they worked together two years previously, they'd gone out on a date, and they'd been together ever since.

It was a bit vague but what the hell? It wasn't half as ambiguous as mum's explanation that I was the son of her boss and this was his villa, loaned to us as an engagement present!

They were just as non-committal about our answer as we'd been about theirs. So it was as if by mutual agreement that we ended that particular conversation, mum got up and refilled our glasses and I noticed the way Garry's eyes followed her around, she didn't seem to mind though and when I put some music on I wasn't surprised when the two of them got up to dance together.

"You're girlfriend's lovely, Terry," Shannon came and sat on the grass beside me.

"Thank you," I smiled at her. "I think she's gorgeous too."

From where we sat we kept getting flashes of mum's sexy little bottom as she danced with Garry and Shannon giggled.

"She's got a nice bum as well."

I looked at her in surprise, and my heart leapt, since we became lovers, I'd harboured a desire to see mum with another woman, one as sexy and vivacious as she was, I wondered if Shannon was going to be that other woman!

"I'm not a very good dancer, Shannon," I said with a grin. "But if you'd like your feet squashed, I'll give it a go."

She leapt to her feet giving me...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments