Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Love. chapter ten

"They looked at each other the way that lovers do."

18
5 Comments 5
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

They reappeared about half an hour, two beautiful little schoolgirls dressed identically in tiny micro kilts, crisp white shirts, a tie each and little straw hats perched cheekily on the back of their heads. Black court shoes and knee length white socks completed the picture and left me absolutely drooling, these two were a dream, a bloody wet dream!

"We thought you might like to help us on with these Terry," mum said, and they each held out identical white panties.

"I don't trust her, she'd take advantage of me," she giggled and rolled her eyes as she felt Shannon's hand beneath her skirt stroking her bottom.

I dropped to my knees in front of mum while she stepped into the tiny garment, she lifted her skirt up, and I leaned forward to kiss her hairless mound, the sweet, heady aroma of her pussy filled my nostrils, and she moaned as I touched my lips to it gently.

"Beautiful mum," I breathed. "Just beautiful."

Fitting them snugly around her hips, I kissed the front which was already getting damp with her excitement and turned to Shannon, but she was behind me laughing and holding out a parcel for me.

"You'll need this," she said and exchanged a kiss for the parcel. "Happy birthday Terry."

I was like a little kid again as I tore the wrapping off it and opened the box.

"A video camera," I yelled. "Hey great, thanks Shannon." and I kissed her again.

"It's all loaded, charged up and ready to shoot," she said. "But this is why I wanted you to have it now."

She knelt down in front of mum as I aimed the camera and pressed the button.

"Ready?"

"Oh yes," I laughed. "I'm always ready for you two."

Lifting mum's skirt up, she pressed her lips to the front of the little white panties and left an almost perfect lipstick imprint on them.

"Here let me do it," mum said as I handed her the camera and picked up Shannon' panties. Her pussy was dripping almost as much as I was drooling as she stepped into them and like mum, she gasped as I kissed her freshly shaven slit, then she returned the camera to me, and I filmed as they kissed.

There was never any doubt after that first night with them on the island, but as I watched them and filmed, I began to wonder just where all this was going to end, they looked at each other like lovers do, not only as sex partners but actually as two people very much in love.

Without saying anything, I gently laid the camera down and sat watching them, not once did they take their eyes off each other as they kissed, licked, sucked and did everything to each other that two women could do.

Eventually, I left them to it and walked out into the garden with the bottle of vodka, I wasn't drinking because I'd been left out of things, far from it, I was drinking and thinking. I was seventeen, and in charge of a big factory, in fact, I was in charge of an empire, a multi-million-pound empire, and as I sat there, the responsibility hit me.

They were both looking a little bit sheepish the following morning and made a fuss of me over breakfast.

"We left you out of things last night didn't we?" mum said as she took my hand.

I nodded, but squeezed her hand anyway, "I love you mum, and for the first time that I can remember, you're actually happy, I don't know if this is going to sound right, but I'm happy for you, I really am."

"I know you are darling."

"I'm all mixed up mum, help me with things, you and Shannon together, help me."

She looked at me and smiled, "You know we will Terry, but I forgot last night to give you this, happy birthday darling."

It was a Rolex Oyster watch, very expensive and very flash, but it was what she'd had engraved on the back that brought tears to my eyes.

"A son's love is everything."

I hugged her, held her, breathed in her perfume and her aroma, we'd come a hell of a long way in a very short time.

"You're not angry are you darling?"

"No mum, I'm not," I answered honestly. "If nothing else, we've got some very unusual mother and son photographs haven't we?"

She giggled and kissed me again.

I'd arranged to meet Brenda that morning, so I asked mum to fly back to the island with Shannon to explain things to Garry, if he was anything like me, he'd understand, at least I hoped he would, I also asked her to bring him back with her, I wanted his business acumen on my side.

Brenda picked me up as arranged, and we drove towards the factory, she was unusually silent until she looked across at me and said,

"Sarah's in love with that girl isn't she Terry?"

"Yes," I nodded no longer surprised at anything this remarkable woman came out with. "But I'm happy for her, she had a hell of a life with dad you know."

The factory wasn't particularly large, it employed a hundred and fifty people, and all of them wanted to shake her hand and show their sympathy. Brenda spoke to them all, every one of them and introduced me as their new boss, there were gasps of surprise, and a few of them looked obviously shocked, but by and large, they accepted it and welcomed me into the fold.

We spent the morning in the offices going over the contracts in commission and those pending, two of the girls there were particularly helpful, Susan, a lady of about mum's age and an older lady named Agnes.

I told the assembled workforce that I wouldn't start officially until the day after Jack's funeral and that the factory was to shut down that day, whether or not everyone wanted to attend the service, I left up to them, but I made it clear that they would all be paid anyway.

I got a little applause that embarrassed me, and I was glad to get back to the safe haven of the office where Susan made me a very welcome cup of coffee. We sat chatting with Brenda, I was still very apprehensive until Brenda pointed out to me that I'd worked there on the factory floor for a few months, so I knew the production process as well as anyone.

That cheered me up a bit and Susan looked at me in surprise when I asked her to inform in writing, all of our customers and suppliers of the change in ownership.

"I wouldn't have thought of that Mr --."

"It's Terry, Susan, just Terry." she smiled, and I thought how pretty she was.

Mum and Shannon had left when I returned but there was a note on the table from them both, all it was, was a blank sheet of notepaper with the shape of two kisses on it, done by two real sets of lips, with a love heart logo beneath them, it made me smile.

As I thought, Garry accepted their decision to be together, he phoned me late that night and told me, he said he'd known almost from when they first met that his sister had met someone special, the two of them had had flings with girls before, but after that first night, Shannon had never shut up about mum.

"Anyway mate, we'll see you tomorrow, I can't wait to see what you're offering me."

Bloody hell, what the hell was I going to offer him?

I'd taken a load of papers home with me, so I spent the evening going through them just to get some idea of the business, my mind though kept going back to mum and the things we'd done together. The first time we made love, how she'd screamed with pleasure and clung to me in the throes of climax, she was a very sexy lady, and it had taken me, her son, to awaken her desires.

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

I actually went to the factory the following morning in spite of what I'd intended and found Susan looking very flustered and more than a little upset.

"What's wrong Susan?" I asked, but it was Agnes the older lady, who told me.

"One of the foremen, Alf Jones was in here demanding a raise, he said that Jack had more or less promised him the job of factory manager."

"We don't have a factory manager do we?"

"No, Jack never saw the need for one."

I walked into the factory and saw him talking to a group of the workers.

"Morning," I said cheerfully and was completely ignored, so I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I said, morning."

He spun around and scowled at me. "I heard you but I'm talking, I'll be with you in a minute."

"I'd like your attention now if you don't mind and I'd like the rest of you to go back to your work."

Instead of looking at me, they looked at Alf for leadership.

He sneered at me and turned back to address them again, but the words never came, as I said before I'm very big for my age, so when I spun him around and planted a right hand in his face and followed it up by headbutting him, he folded to the floor without a sound.

"Like I said," I stared at their shocked faces, "I'd like the rest of you to go back to work, those of you who don't want to will know where the door is."

I was relieved when they all trooped off, and I pulled Alf to his feet, his nose was askew, and he was bleeding from a nasty gash on his forehead.

"You've got five seconds Alf to decide whether you want to keep your job, the one you've got because there is no factory manager and if I decide to appoint one I can assure you it will be one of my own choosing, now work or walk."

"Nobody's ever hit me that fucking hard before."

I didn't answer.

"Jesus Christ!"

He looked at me and stuck out his hand, "I'll work Mr --."

"Terry," I said and took his hand. "Come on we'll get you cleaned up a bit."

The women gasped when they saw him, Agnes cackled and asked him if he'd been hit by a bus.

I'll give him his due though, he took it well, I'd done it in front of the entire workforce, and he still had to go and face them.

They cleaned him up, and I told him to take the rest of the day off.

"I can't Terry," he said. "We need to finish a consignment for loading this afternoon, the trucks are already here for it, eight of them."

"How do you feel?"

"I'm okay thanks." he turned to Susan and Agnes. "Sorry ladies."

"What needs doing then Alf?" I took my jacket off and threw it on a desk. "An extra pair of hands will help."

"Well they're coming off the line now, I was going to take one of the lads off it to drive the forklift, but if you can handle it, I can keep him on the line."

"Come on then."

It was one o'clock when the last heavily laden truck pulled out of the yard with a wave from the driver, we were all sweating profusely but there was a satisfied grin on a lot of faces, I'd worked as hard as any of them and proved my willingness to graft alongside them.

"Hang on here a minute you lot," I said and dashed into the office.

"Got any cash lying about ladies?"

Susan looked at the sweat pouring off me and tut-tutted, but showed me the petty cash tin, I took two hundred pounds out and told them to get their coats. "My treat." I grinned. "I'll buy you all a drink, work's over for the day."

"You need to sign a receipt for that cash," Susan said. "Or the new gaffer might ask awkward questions."

"Yeah," I laughed, "I hear he's a bit of a bugger."

I went back into the factory and told them all to shut down for the day.

"I'll put two hundred pounds behind the bar in the pub when that's gone, you can buy your own or bugger off home."

"Hey boss?" one of the guys shouted across to me as he closed his machine down and wiped his grubby hands.

"Yes?"

"You'll  do for me."

I grinned as the others all laughed with him, and we all trooped over the road to the pub.

Mum, Shannon, and Garry arrived the following morning, and I couldn't help wondering who had slept with whom the previous night, mum must have read my mind because when we had a minute to ourselves, she said quietly.

"It was just Shannon and me last night darling."

"I know mum."

"I love her very much you know."

"Good, I'm pleased for you both."

"And she loves me."

"Yes," I agreed, "I think she does mum."

We all gave Jack a send-off that those attending would remember for a very long time and then it was back to work, first of all, we installed Garry in the house. I moved into a hotel until I decided where I was going to live, mum and Shannon went back to the island and then Garry moved into a flat near to the factory.

I'd commissioned Garry to computerise all the accounts and to prepare a business plan for expansion, I had an income of just over four thousand pounds a week from the houses alone, and I wanted to put it to work.

For the next nine or ten months, I worked hard at the factory and followed Garry's advice by promoting the company on the internet. We were awarded a contract to supply toilet rolls and hand towels to a chain of hotels nationwide, so Garry set up a separate transport division and arranged return loads for each vehicle, which meant that unpaid mileage was kept to an absolute minimum. Mum phoned at least twice a week and kept me abreast (no pun intended) of things on Gran Canaria, every time she did so, she asked about my love life and seemed surprised when I said I was too busy to bother.

"I'm saving myself, mum," I said once, but when she asked what for, I pretended someone was at the door and ended the conversation, then one day about a week before my eighteenth birthday, a letter dropped through my front door.

"My darling Terry." it began.

"Shannon and I are coming to the end of the road I think, we've talked it over and over with each other and believe me, darling, we've even cried together, we did love each other, I'm sure of it, but it just seems as if we're friends now and no more.

She wants Garry again, I know she does and me? Well, I had what I wanted, but stupidly lost it.

I can't remember the last time we made love, I thought we'd be together forever but now we're both just miserable, she doesn't know I'm writing this because she thinks you'll tell Garry and the two of you will come out here to get us.

That wouldn't be fair, and neither of us wants it, we both left you two, so we'll live with it."

Your ever loving mum.

Sarah.

I was never stupid, it didn't take a degree in rocket science to read between the lines, such as they were and Garry agreed when I phoned him, he came straight round, and I showed him the letter.

"How do you feel, Terry?"

Over the last few months we'd became good friends, he was more of a mate than an employee.

"I think you know how I feel Garry, how many times have you been laid over the last ten months?"

He counted his fingers and then grinned at me.

"In total?"

"Yes."

"Er, none, how about you?"

"About the same."

We flew out the following morning.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments