Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Love Chapter two

"Nice bum, mum."

27
8 Comments 8
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I admitted that what I knew about growing vegetables could be written on the back of a postage stamp, but mum was quite knowledgeable. Jack suggested that he drop us back at the house while we picked our stuff up, brought it back here and then he'd drop us back in town.

"You can use some of that brass to buy some books on gardening, it's not rocket science, just mostly common sense really along with experience and that'll come with time, now come on then I've got other things to do."

It was after tea time when the taxi dropped us off back at the cottage. We were laden down with groceries, books, rubber boots for us both, big fluffy bathrobes, slippers which neither of us had ever owned before and were mum's idea, two bottles of the finest champagne to celebrate our good luck.

"Hey, Terry look."

I went into the living room, and she sat there transfixed in front of the television set.

"Satellite!" she yelled and clapped her hands. "We've got satellite."

"What are we going to watch mum?"

"Anything, I don't care, we've got satellite."

I'd been glancing through the terms of our employment when she'd called out and wondered how she would take what I'd just discovered.

"Mum?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Can you just forget the television for a second and listen to me?"

She turned to face me, and I deliberately kept my face straight as I said softly.

"The hundred and fifty pounds that Jack said we get."

"Yes?"

"We don't mum, we don't get that much at all."

Her face fell, and I began to feel that I was a bit of a bastard but I couldn't help it.

"Oh Terry," she said her voice full of disappointment. "So how much do we get?"

"A hundred and fifty pounds mum --, each."

Her scream would have had the neighbours running to the rescue if we'd had any, I thought she was about to explode with joy.

"That's three hundred pounds."

"It certainly is!"

"A week!"

"Yep."

"Oh my God Terry, I can't believe it," and the tears came again, this time we clung together while she cried herself out, neither of us spoke, we were far too emotional. For my part, I was excited and looking forward to the morning when I could start in the garden, but it was mum who affected me more than anything else, she was thirty-three years old and had never had more than twenty pounds that she could call her own now by her standards she was rich. All right she'd have to work for it as we both would, but at last, someone was giving her a chance.

"Mum?"

Gradually she calmed down and stopped crying, but she still clung to me almost like a frightened child.

"Mum?" I said again, and she mumbled something that I took to be a reply.

"I'll draw a bath, a bubble bath, lots of foamy scented stuff and you can soak while the champagne chills, yeah?"

She nodded against my chest.

"And then we'll sit and watch two hundred channels of bloody rubbish, yeah?"

Another nod, silence and then a giggle that sent a shiver down my spine, I felt her fingers gripping my hips, digging in and actually hurting me.

"Three days Terry," she said as she lifted her head. "Three days and my life's changed forever."

"So has mine mum, remember?"

"Oh God yes darling," she wrapped her arms around my neck, "How could I ever forget?"

I made a move to get up, but she held on tightly.

"Just another minute darling, it's been forever since I've had a cuddle."

"Oh mum, I'm sorry."

Finally, she pulled away but gripped my hands.

"Why couldn't this happen when your dad and I were together?"

"He'd have screwed it up mum, you know he would," and she nodded sadly.

"Yes, he would."

She went to kiss my cheek just as I turned towards her and our lips met, neither of us attempted to move away for at least two seconds. It was a very brief taste of the softness of her lips, the sweetness of her breath, but we both felt something, and instead of pulling away and blushing with embarrassment, she did pull away but only far enough to look into my eyes,

"If that embarrassed you, Terry, I'll apologise, but I enjoyed it, in the last two minutes I've been hugged and cuddled and kissed by a lovely man and I've enjoyed all three of them."

"A boy mum," I reminded her. "I'm still only sixteen you know."

Unexpectedly, she kissed me again and got up.

"I know what I said Terry, you're more of a man at sixteen than your father ever was, now what were you saying about a scented bubble bath?"

My emotions were all mixed up, I'd had a girlfriend, I'd even had sex with her, but I'd just been kissed by a woman, a fully grown, fully developed woman.

"I'll go and get ready for my treat."

"What treat?"

She giggled again.

"Oh yes a typical male, promise a girl the world and then after a kiss just dump her and move on."

I hadn't got a clue what she was on about which must have been pretty evident by the gormless expression on my face.

"My bath you fool."

I discovered a dimmer switch when I went to draw the bath and then panicked when I chucked far too much smelly stuff into the water and watched in horror as the bubbles rose and rose and rose.

"Mum?" I yelled, and she collapsed in a giggling fit when she saw what I'd done.

"Turn the taps off," she managed to get out between giggles.

"Oh God Terry stop it darling, please stop it," she was helpless as the bubbles crept up over the sides of the bath.

Tears filled her eyes again, but these were tears of laughter, the sort of tears she'd not known for far too long, and I joined in the laughter.

Between us, we emptied half of the water out, and mum took charge of refilling it.

"Just go and bring me my champagne, Jeeves," she said grandly, "I fancy that perchance I may imbibe while I bathe."

"You what?" I asked dumbly and pretended that I wasn't looking as she slipped her robe off before sinking into the water.

I went back down to the kitchen and found a silver tray in the crockery cupboard, then I hunted for two champagne flutes which I didn't find, but I found two wine glasses which, I decided would just have to do.

"You may enter," she said as I knocked on the door,

"Your drinks madam."

"Our drinks Jeeves," she corrected me and reached an arm out of the mountainous suds to take a flute. "You may join me in a glass of this fine old vintage."

Naomi_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Naomi_Gray

"We got it from the off-license mum, about an hour ago," I reminded her, but she splashed me with soapy bubbles.

"Behave Jeeves, or I may decide to have you flogged, shot even," she pretended to think it over. "Yes that's it, I think I will have you flogged first and then shot."

Lifting the flute to her mouth, she drained it and held it out to me, "Refill please Jeeves, and I may rethink my decision."

"Very well my lady."

When I returned, she was just getting back into the water with a cigarette in one hand, and again I caught a glimpse of her firm little buttocks.

"Nice bum mum," I laughed and handed her the drink.

"I fetched the bottle mum, just in case."

"Good idea darling," she smiled. "Get your kit off and get in, you've done more to earn this than I have."

"Behave, mum, you never know what I might get up to in there."

I laughed and refilled my empty glass.

"We'll just have to wait and see then won't we?" her eyes were shining as she met my gaze above the rim of her glass, she took a long pull of the cigarette.

Not once did she avert her glance as I took off my tee shirt and stepped out of my jeans, only when I shed my underpants did she look away long enough to flick her cigarette expertly into the toilet, and I took the opportunity to slip in at the opposite end.

"Would you pass me my drink please mum?"

With a slight smile on her face, she reached out to the floor where I'd placed the glass, and once again I saw a pink-tipped breast, this time though it wasn't just a glimpse and the normal reaction occurred below the water line. As she passed my drink to me, she smiled and then settled back, her head against the cushioned headrest.

"This is beautiful," she sighed. "Just beautiful."

I washed quickly, very much aware that she was just lying there watching me, two temptingly beautiful nipples occasionally surfacing from the suds but she didn't seem bothered. I'd never seen her like this before, she was so relaxed and, well sexy, yes dammit I realised at that moment that my mum was actually a very hot looking woman beneath all the bruises and the discolourment.

"How would you fancy exploring the rest of the gardens mum?" I asked her. "We've only seen a little bit of them."

"I was just thinking the same thing, Terry," she laughed. "But those fluffy bathrobes we bought are still in the bedroom."

I thought for a moment that she was challenging me, seeing if I would dare to get out in front of her. I had no intention of doing that though at least not until something that had arisen, had got somewhat less obvious.

"Close your eyes then," she giggled. "No peeking."

But before I had a chance to close them, she stood up and got out. Oh, Jesus, there she was completely and utterly naked right in front of me, even her slit was visible for longer than the last time as she lifted a leg out of the water.

"You're not peeking are you darling?"

"No mum."

"Honestly?"

"Honestly"

"Mum!"

She reached the door and stopped. "What?"

"Nice bum."

She was still laughing when she returned wearing her robe and carrying mine. "You cheated."

"Yeah well, only a little bit."

The look was still there, the challenge, so I accepted by standing up and taking the robe from her outstretched hand,

"Oh this is great mum isn't it?" and I slipped into the soft, warm embrace of the robe.

"Not bad Terry," she said with that maddening little smile on her face. "Not bad at all."

It was a beautiful evening, warm and balmy as we strolled through the long, rolling gardens, there were rows and rows of lettuces, beetroots, and carrots. A complete area with nothing but the abundant green foliage of potatoes ready to come up, we found another three greenhouses making six in total all crammed full of red and green peppers, tomatoes and tray upon tray of little bedding plants.

"We'll have our work cut out mum with this lot."

"We will." she agreed. "But it's a great opportunity, and we're not going to waste it."

I agreed with her, at sixteen years of age, I'd got the kind of chance that many people never get!

There were thirty-eight apple trees, forty-two pear trees, and about a million damson trees all waiting to be denuded of their fruit, I'd never seen anything like it before, reaching out a hand I plucked two damsons and handed one to mum.

"What are these like mum?"

"They're a lovely fruit darling," she said and bit into it. "People make jam with them, oh yes that's juicy."

The juice ran down her chin, and as she reached up for more, the neck of her robe gaped open, and a breast popped out, but she just giggled and ate the fruit washing it down with a mouthful of champagne.

"For God's sake mum."

"What?"

"I'm only human you know."

"Terry I'm free, for the first time in my entire life, I can do what I want without him behind me watching me and criticising my every little move. I'm comfortable with you, I'm comfortable with myself, my body, don't spoil it for me, darling, I'm beginning to feel a little bit drunk and you know what? It's bloody great."

I felt churlish and said so, but again she reached up on her toes and kissed me on the lips.

"Just let me be me, Terry."

I held her tightly breathing in her natural scent, her hair was still damp from the shower and for the first time that I could remember, I told my mother that I loved her.

We kissed again, and this time there was pressure in it, pressure and something else, no it couldn't have been, but my body told me differently, and mum knew it too.

I went to pull away, but she held me, "Just hold me a little bit longer darling," she said softly. "You've no idea what these cuddles mean to me."

The errant breast was still errant, and I was very much aware of the nipple pressing into my chest. But I clung to her and tried to send my mind away elsewhere, anywhere but here where I was becoming aroused by a lovely, barely dressed woman in my arms.

"Let's go and watch television mum," I whispered, and she giggled.

"I think we'd better," she agreed and we walked back into the house hand in hand.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments