Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Life for my Mother, chapter eight

"i kissed her bottom through her panties"

11
3 Comments 3
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I was on site early the following morning, before anyone else, Oscar greeted me in his usual boisterous manner of course, and Pete looked dog tired but cheered up a lot when I handed him an envelope containing five hundred pounds.

“That’s for coming in at the last minute mate,” I said, “And for looking after the mutt as well, I appreciate it.”

“That’s great Michael,” he smiled. “I’ve had a couple of offers while I’ve been here, you know to watch out on other sites, this will let me hire a man for one of them at least, thanks very much.”

“Get off home mate,” I said. “Get some sleep, you look like you need it.”

Don was next, and I gave him a similar envelope but asked him to look at the plans that he had drawn up when he built a double garage at his place.

“I want one put here.” and I showed him where then we went round the site discussing various things until the other lads arrived and I left them all to their jobs.

I spent a couple of hours picking up rubbish from around the site, then I called it a day and went home.

Mum was mowing the lawn wearing a pink vest top over a white mini skirt and nearly jumped out of her skin when I slid a hand up under her skirt and caressed her sexy little bottom.

She stopped the mower and draped her arms around my neck to kiss me.

“Tell me that you’ve come home to ravish me,” she breathed into my mouth. “It’s been hours since you did.”

“Actually I came home to talk about what you’re going to do about going to London,” I smiled. “But I’m open to offers, after a cup of tea of course.”

I followed her into the kitchen while she filled the kettle and switched it on, then she reached up into the cabinet for the cups, her skirt rode up over her buttocks. She squealed as I knelt down and kissed her bottom through the filmy material of her panties.

“I thought you wanted tea,” she laughed as I pulled the panties down over her thighs.

“Fuck the tea,” I grinned as I buried my face in her buttocks, my tongue licked over her tiny rear hole as she moaned out her desire.

She turned round and once again draped both arms round my neck as I lifted her up on the table.

“The tea can wait,” she breathed into my mouth as I unzipped my jeans, “But my cunt can’t.”

“Ooh Michael,” she sighed. “Tell me you’ll always want me like this.”

“Definitely,” I said as we began to fuck. “I can’t imagine ever being without you.”

“Come with me to London then, let me look forward to this every night.”

“Yes,” I agreed. “Phone him up and tell him you want a suite.”

“I’ll settle for a tent as long as you’re in it.”

“Phone Laura as well, that way they’ll think she’s with me.”

“Mmm, perfect darling, your hard cock and her wet pussy every night for a week, now stop talking and fuck me.”

Much later as we were drinking our tea, she asked how I was doing for money.

“Better than I thought mum,” I told her honestly, she said I’d only got to ask and it would be there for me.

“I know that mum and I’m grateful, I’ve easily got enough to do what I want on the cottage.”

“I know something you haven’t got,” she smiled.

“What’s that?”

“A nice car.”

“There’s nothing wrong with the old banger!” I said indignantly. “She goes like a bomb.”

“Ye it does darling,” she laughed. “But most bombs end up going bang.”

I couldn’t argue with that.

“Go upstairs, get in the shower and then we’ll go into town, I’ll buy two new cars, and we’ll go to London in style.”

“Two cars?” I laughed. “Mum you can’t drive yet, you’ve not even had one lesson.”

“Well when I finish in London I’ll pay for lessons, now don’t argue, I’m getting two cars.”

An hour or so later we arrived at a car salesroom and had a stroll around looking at the various models on display. I noticed a salesman inside talking to a young lad, slightly younger than me, then he pointed to us and went back to his desk, no doubt he thought he’d let the lad deal with us as we didn’t look particularly affluent to his jaundiced eye!

Nervously he approached us and asked if he could help us, we’d been admiring a new Range Rover, so mum said, “Thank you yes you can help me, I want two of those,” and pointed to the pricey vehicle.

Kelseylee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kelseylee

The youth swallowed and said he’d fetch the senior salesman.

“Woah,” I said. “Aren’t you a salesman?”

“Yes sir,” he said and swallowed again. “But this is my first week, I haven’t actually sold one yet.”

“Do you earn commission?” I asked and he nodded. “Yes, sir.”

“Well we’ll be paying cash, and we’ll want them delivered, can you arrange that?”

“Yes sir,” he managed without swallowing, “Would you like a look inside it?”

“Yes please,” mum smiled.

He went off into the office for the keys, but it was the older salesman who came back holding a set of keys.

“I understand you wish to look inside the vehicle,” he said snootily earning our instant dislike.

“Yes but the young man is dealing with us thank you,” mum said.

“Oh I’ve sent him off to make the tea, would you like a cup?”

“Look, we’re both busy people,” I said testily. “If you’re going to butt in on his sales and take his commission we’re leaving.”

“But --.”

“No buts, we’re paying cash, now either get him back here or we’re leaving and you lose two sales.”

He went bright red but turned to go and fetch the junior.

“I don’t think anyone’s ever spoken to him like that before,” mum giggled.

“Well fuck him and his snotty attitude,” I growled. “I hate smarmy bastards like him.”

Mum took great delight in counting out the wads of new fifty pound notes we’d just got from the bank, but the lad was still nervous, so the transaction took over half an hour, mum gave her address and phone number for the delivery, and we were finally done.

“Have you got a car?” I asked the youth. “But he shook his head. “No, I’ve only just passed my driving test.”

“Well, you have now,” I said pointing outside to the old Volvo. “Just make sure it’s you who delivers it tomorrow, and you can go back in your own car.”

We left him with his mouth hanging open, and mum leaned over and kissed me. “You’re a nice man Michael,” she smiled. “You’ve just made his day.”

“I reckon the commission will make it even better though.”

We did some shopping then, and on the way home she phoned the producer in London to ask about getting a suite for us, he said that was fine so then she phoned Laura.

“Oh yes, I’d love that,” I heard her say. “Tell Michael I’ll be wearing stockings all week.”

“You slut,” mum giggled as she took my hand and laid it on her thigh just under her skirt. The old Volvo was easy to drive one-handed, so I spent the rest of the journey teasing her by stroking her pussy through her panties.

We sat in the garden then just enjoying a drink and chatting about our forthcoming trip.

“I’d better make sure I wear you out every night,” she said pensively. “Or you’ll be shagging Laura every day while I’m at work.”

“Don’t worry on that score mum,” I said. “You’re the only woman I’ll ever want.”

We took a walk over the fields, then to the pub and were surprised to see a coach outside with Manchester United on the front.

“Oh God, I bet Jack’s rushed off his feet,” she said and ran inside to help.

Jack mouthed his thanks at her as she waded in pulling pint after pint of beer for the thirsty football fans.

Jack passed me over a pint, and I stood watching her work, she was a natural, flirting and joking good-naturedly with them all, one elderly man swore his undying devotion to her while another guy asked her to marry him.

“I’d like to,” she laughed, “But my husband gets very jealous.” and stood with her arm around an embarrassed Jack as they all filed out into the waiting coach.

“We’ll see you on the way back,” several fans threatened. Jack went very pale, muttering, “I bloody hope not.” under his breath.

“Here get this down you,” Jack handed her a double brandy. “They were only here for an hour,” he said. “But they’ve emptied a full barrel of lager, that’s twenty-one bloody gallons!”

I went round the pub collecting empty glasses while he and mum washed and dried them, it took half an hour during which time Jack went down the cellar and announced that he’d need an extra delivery.

I told him about the cars mum had bought and said that if he wanted we could fetch a couple of barrels in mine after it arrived tomorrow.

“And I’ll watch the bar while you go,” mum volunteered. “But I’d better ring Simon and tell him we need the car as early as possible.”

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments