Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Life for my Mother, chapter six

"I already know you've got a lovely little cunt"

15
6 Comments 6
8.4k Views 8.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Mum was like a dog in heat as she got ready, she put on a tiny white micro skirt which barely covered her gorgeous little bottom. A sheer white vest top through which her nipples were clearly visible and the tiniest white thong I’d ever seen, coupled with a pair of lace up Roman type sandals, completed her outfit, she looked stunning and I told her so.

“I feel so fucking horny darling, that if you touch me now, I’ll explode.”

So I didn’t touch her.

People looked as we walked out through the hotel lobby and out into the street. All the way down to the old lighthouse we saw women dressed like her brazenly flaunting themselves, it sounds like a perverts dream, but it really was just ordinary people in an environment that was new to them, and they were making the best of it.

Mel and her brother sat at an outside table enjoying a drink and Mel squealed with genuine pleasure when she saw us.

“Martin didn’t think you’d come,” she said and turned to blow a raspberry at her brother.

“Guilty,” he admitted. “But I’m glad to say that I’m very pleased to see you both, but Michael, Mel said you were coming with your mother, she said nothing about your young sister.”

Mum blinked at that and then giggled girlishly before kissing the siblings warmly, Martin asked what we wanted to drink, and I went with him to the bar leaving the girls to chat.

“So you and Mel run the bar do you?” I asked and he nodded.

“Mel does, I run my own small building company.”

That did it, I told him about my place and the old cottage Donald and I were doing up. We chatted about that line of work for ages until the girls reminded us that we were supposed to be with them.

“Which reminds me,” Mel said with a smile. “I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but the club we’re heading for is known as a swingers club, are you both all right with that?”

Mum and I looked at each other, she raised her eyebrows in a question and we both grinned.

“Definitely,” we said in unison, then mum added.

“You said earlier that I was to be sure I’m wearing underwear.”

“Oh yes,” Mel laughed. “Well admission is fifty euros per couple, but ten of those are refunded if you take your panties off at the door and hang them up on a peg, you get them back when you leave if you want them.”

“Wow, I think this is going to be my kind of a night,” mum giggled and said with a grin. “Do these count?” and lifted her skirt to show off her almost nonexistent panties.

“Oh fuck,” Martin gasped. “That’s one beautiful little pussy, Sally.”

“Thank you, Michael thinks so too, don’t you darling?”

“Gorgeous, mum,” I confirmed. “And it tastes as nice as it looks.”

“Your turn, Mel,” mum smiled, so Mel lifted up her skirt to show us a tiny white thong, through which her beautiful little slit was clearly visible.

“Oops there go my nice dry panties,” mum laughed, and Martin laughed at me as I moved on the seat because something was stirring down below.

“Right, it’s time we made a move.”

So we necked our drinks and walked out into the warm evening air, Mel hooked an arm through mine as mum did the same with Martin, it looked as if the tone for the night had just been set.

A light breeze coming in off the Atlantic kept ruffling mum’s skirt and Mel leaned into me to whisper.

“If she knew how wet that was getting me, she’d cover up.”

“Oh she knows all right, Mel,” I said with a laugh.“She knows.”

Right on cue, the breeze lifted her skirt right up over her gorgeous little bottom.

She said over her shoulder, “I hope you two are getting an eye full of this.”

“Oh we are, Sally,” Mel laughed. “Watching and praying for more wind.”

The club was set back away from the seafront down a side street and was accessed by a steep staircase with the admissions door at the top. We paid our fifty euros for each couple, and I noticed a large rack just inside the door. Without any prompting, Mel shimmied out of her string and was handed back a ten euro note. So mum followed with a giggle, and we watched as a number was attached to each garment, and a corresponding slip was handed to each woman before their panties were hung on the rack.

The dance was being held in a large auditorium with rows of seats staggered somewhat like a cinema, and a long bar stretched all around the room. All the barmaids were young and very pretty, and all wore only a toga type shift dress that left one breast bare.

A pornographic film was being beamed out onto a giant screen on the wall, and several couples seemed to be trying to emulate the action in it as they watched. Two middle aged, but very attractive women were smooching together on the floor trying to eat each other. The barmaids also kissed every time they passed each other, and I saw one girl having her naked breast massaged by another girl as she poured a glass of lager out for a customer.

“Have you noticed the floor?” Mel asked with a smile and mum and I looked down together.

“Oh my God,” mum laughed. “It’s a mirror.”

“Yes, it’s very popular,” Martin grinned. “Now you know why you get the money back at the entrance.”

None of the females in the room seemed bothered by the floor, in fact, most of them were standing with feet apart deliberately showing their most intimate parts.

Martin bought the first round of drinks and took mum out onto the dance floor while Mel and I found a table. Mum looked good in his muscular black arms as they swayed in time to the music and it was obvious that she was enjoying dancing on the mirrored floor.

“She’s a very sexy woman,” Mel said softly, and I agreed with her.

“Very,” I confirmed. “But she missed out on what should have been the best years of her life.”

“It looks like she’s making up for that now though.” and I nodded towards the dance floor where mum and Martin were locked in a kiss.

“Wow,” she laughed. “They didn’t waste any time did they?”

“They look good together though, don’t they?” I observed, then Mel complained that the way the chairs were laid out she had to keep turning round to look at them, so I offered my knee.

“Sit here,” I smiled. “You’ll be able to see better.”

“Good idea,” she laughed and sat down on my lap, “Oh that’s much better, apart from a rather big lump.”

“And you sitting there will only make it bigger.”

“Shall I move?” and she wiggled her bottom sexily.

I kissed her neck tenderly and whispered: “Not on your fucking life.”

“Mmm, right answer,” she replied and taking hold of my hand she placed it on her upper thigh just under her skirt as we watched my mother grinding into her brother.

“Isn’t she gorgeous?” Mel whispered in my ear.

“Stunning,” I agreed and slid my hand further up her skirt until it was just inches from her naked pussy.

“I won’t bite, Michael,” she whispered and nibbled at my earlobe.

“Shush, it’s called anticipation,” I said softly and allowed my fingers to brush lightly across her slit before sliding easily into the wetness of her sex.

KayGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayGee

“Will you dance with me?” she asked as she undulated her groin gently against my probing finger.

“I’d love to, but I’m not much of a mover.”

“Rubbish,” she smiled. “You’re making all the right moves Michael.”

“So’s your brother,” I laughed as we joined them on the dance floor.

Mum had both arms around his neck while Martin had both hands on her bum cheeks below her short skirt and she was grinding herself wantonly up against his rather large bulge.

I slid my arms around her waist and pulled her close as we began swaying in time to the hypnotic beat of the music, all around us couples were doing the same thing, almost without exception the men were looking down at the floor to admire their partner's sex mirrored at their feet.

“You’re not looking down Michael,” she admonished me playfully and I laughed.

“I already know you’ve got a lovely little cunt, but I’ll be looking much closer at it later on,” I smiled. “I hope.”

“Oh yes,” she giggled. “You’ll definitely be looking.”

Her breath was sweet and flavoured only slightly by the alcohol as we kissed, she moaned softly as I ran my hands down onto her luscious buttocks and she pressed herself against me. I felt the hard points of her nipples against my chest as I tasted her tongue.

Suddenly I heard cheering, and I looked round to see two of the barmaids clambering up onto the bar top. They began swaying to the music while looking into each other's eyes, the blonde one lowered herself down sexily and kissed her friend's thighs, then lay on her back stroking herself as the brunette writhed above her.

One of the other barmaids leaned over and kissed the blonde on the mouth before slipping a rubber half mask over her face, not an ordinary mask though, this one had a large black rubber dildo attached to it.

Everyone had stopped dancing by now and had moved closer to the bar to see as the brunette stepped over the supine blonde and began to lower herself down until the tip of the rubber cock was just nudging her smooth vagina. She looked around the watching crowd as if seeking approval, then she shouted out “Ole” and sank down onto the thick, black shaft!

“Bloody hell,” I exclaimed, my hand under the front of Mel’s short skirt. “That was a bit special.”

“Very,” Mel agreed, “I know it was expensive to get in here,” she said. “But I think we can do better at our villa, don’t you?”

“Anywhere I can get you naked,” I breathed and felt a hand stroking my hard-on.

“Are we going then?” mum said from behind me and I grinned at her eagerness.

It was only a short walk to their villa right on the edge of the beach with the Atlantic ocean lapping at their rear garden.

“Oh wow,” mum exclaimed. “This is beautiful.”

“And private too.” Mel smiled as she took her tee shirt off to display her perky little breasts. “Will you help me with the drinks, Michael?”

Once in the spacious kitchen I grabbed her and sat her down on the worktop and parted her slim, brown legs.

“I said I’d be looking at it later,” I said and bent my head to kiss the inside of her upper thighs.

“Ooh yes,” she sighed as I inhaled the fragrance of her gorgeous little cunt, my tongue flicked out and ran gently over her labia as she stroked my hair gently.

“Don’t tease me Michael.” she pushed herself forward, and my tongue parted her sex lips, her juices trickled out into my mouth and tasted like the finest champagne.

I kissed the swollen bud of her clitoris and worried it with my tongue as she writhed against me, my fingertips eased between her buttocks and brushed over her anal opening causing her to gasp again.

“Get naked Michael,” she hissed. “I need you inside me now.”

Clumsily I scrambled out of my jeans, and together we sank down onto the thick pile carpet with my mouth fastened onto one of her pierced breasts. My cock was so hard it was almost painful, Mel opened her legs and held my cock against her hole just for a second before I moved and felt the warm wetness of her cunt gripping me.

“Mmm, nice,” she moaned into my mouth and closed her legs behind my back.

“I love being fucked, Michael,” she smiled. “I just fucking love it.”

A squeal of pleasure from outside made us both smile.

“I think mum’s rather keen on it as well,” I laughed as I see-sawed in and out of her gorgeous little cunt. “Shall we go and see?”

“Carry me,” she breathed and snaked her arms around my neck as I straightened up still inside her.

It was her turn to squeal then as I began walking out into the garden, my cock felt like it was touching parts previously unexplored by man, but her squeals were of sheer delight, only her own weight was supporting her on my cock.

They were lying on the grass side by side, Martin with his head between mum’s open legs while what looked like a thick iron bar was fucking her mouth. My legs were weakening by then so I lowered Mel down onto the grass without disconnecting and gripped her lush buttocks as I rammed myself savagely up into her willing cunt.

“Oh fuck,” she yelled. “Do that again, harder.”

I did, and she screamed, “Again, Michael, again.”

As I did, I felt the sap rising in my cock, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold it back, then I realised that Mel wasn’t looking at me, her eyes were closed, her face all screwed up, she was coming as well.

My cock erupted, and she screamed again as I shot load after load into her hot cunt, her fingernails raked my back, and she buried her head in my neck. I felt her teeth on my skin as the waves of ecstasy threatened to drown us both, then her big, brown eyes opened, and she grinned up at me.

“Wow,” she giggled. “I think I just saw stars.”

Beside us on the lawn mum had climbed on top of Martin who was thrusting upwards as though his life depended on it and she was urging him on with a string of obscenities.

“Fuck me you bastard,” she hissed. “Oh fuck yes, shove that black cock up me, make me fucking scream.”

Her breasts were being squeezed and mauled by his big, black hands and I knew from experience that she was close to coming, but suddenly Martin let out a roar, and his powerful body arched up like a bow. Mum screamed and hung on to him, his body was absolutely stock still while I imagined that his penis was pumping his come into my mother’s body.

Mum and I used their shower afterwards, and we all walked down to the bar on the beach that Mel owned, it was buzzing so mum ended up helping out until Mel closed it just after midnight.

Mel had a free day due, so she arranged to come to the beach with us the following morning before we said goodnight.

“Were you all right tonight?” mum asked as we walked back to the hotel.

“Yes of course,” I smiled, “Why?”

“I mean while I was having sex with Martin.”

“Well it probably escaped your notice mum, but I was having sex with his sister at the time.”

“So you weren’t jealous?”

It was a loaded question, so I answered it carefully.

“You were enjoying it mum, so I was fine with it.”

“Smart answer,” she laughed and kissed me, “Now will you do me a favour?”

“Anything mum.”

She reached up and put her lips to my ear.

“Take me to bed and shag my fucking brains out.”

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments