Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night With My Older Cousin Part 1

"A fun night drinking least to the most passionate night of my life."

3
1 Comment 1
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It was early spring when I first met my cousin Nick. He was 24 years old, tall, about 6'2, 215lbs, muscular build, black hair and blue/grey eyes. I was just 18 years old

I had just moved into town and didn't know much of my family. It had been me and my mom while I was growing up, so the family thing was fairly new to me. When I met Nick we instantly connected, it was like we grew up together and knew each other forever.

We started hanging out almost every day for weeks and we became closer and closer. I started having sexual thoughts about him, dreams even, but I knew they were wrong, I knew that my fantasies could never come true, well I least I thought they couldn't.

One Friday night we decided to hang out at his house and drink. We were sitting in his room playing his Xbox and we were about halfway through a bottle of Jack Daniels.

He was completely kicking my ass in the game we were playing, so playfully I punched him in his arm and called him a dick. He got quiet and put his head down. I thought he was actually mad at me, so I began apologizing to him and trying to get him to forgive me.

Out of no where he starts laughing, grabs me up by my waist and throws me down on his bed. He pinned my arms down with one hand and started tickling me. I screamed and squealed over and over until I finally convinced him to stop. When he stopped he was laying on top of me with my arms still pined above me.

For the first time I was staring into his gorgeous eyes and realized he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him. He smiled at me with this look of desire and lust. Without a word he slowly leaned down and kissed me. The kiss deepened as I pulled him closer and closer to me. He released my arms.

I could feel his erection growing harder and harder, pushing against my thighs. He began thrusting his hips in a way that let his throbbing hard cock rub just all the right places. My pussy began to drip with wetness, my thong was soaked and I could feel the desire for him inside me grew heavier and heavier.

I let out a soft moan when our kiss broke and he started to kiss my neck. I wanted him so badly now I couldn't stand it. So I pushed him off me just enough to get his shirt off. I started kissing his neck and began rubbing his chest down his rock hard stomach down to his throbbing cock. He started moaning I'm my ear and telling me how bad he has been wanting this ever since we met.

He slid his hand under my shirt and began softly caressing my swollen breasts, pulling hard at my nipples.

"Damn baby you've got my tight little pussy dripping wet for your big hard cock, I want you in me so bad" I whispered in his ear. He let go of my swollen breast and spread my thighs apart more, sliding his fingers up my skirt to my soaked thong. He pushed my thong aside and started rubbing my throbbing clit.

"Damn girl, I did this to you?" He asked with a cocky smile.

"Mmm, yeah baby, I want you in me. I want your big fat cock deep in me, stretching my tight wet cunt " I replied with a shallow moan.

"You want me? Do you baby?" I shook my head yes "Get on your knees baby, I want you to taste what you do to me." He stood up and grabbed my hands and helped me up. He then pulled me close to him, wrapped his fingers in my hair, and started to kiss me.

As our kiss broke he said, "Mmm I have wanted this for so long baby." He smiled at me and pushed my head down to his throbbing cock.

I got on my knees and started kissing his hip bones knowing it was his biggest turn on. He gasped and started moaning. I could see his erection growing even bigger then before. I was turned on more then ever now, I wanted him in me, in my mouth, in my ass, in my tight wet cunt, I didn't care where.

I quickly pulled his basketball shorts and boxers down, his erection sprung loose and I finally got to see the true size of his hard throbbing manhood. He was just over 8 & 1/2 inches long and about as thick as the width of my wrist. I was in awe I had never seen a dick that big before. While I was pretty much in shock he took his throbbing cock and lightly smacked my face bringing me back to reality. I placed a kiss on the head of his cock and began licking the entire length of his shaft.

His grip on my hair tightened when I took his entire length into my mouth. He let out a loud groan when I started to gag on his throbbing spit drenched cock.

"Damn girl! Mmm fuck baby that feels soo fucking good. Ahh! God damn that's so fuckin good! Ohhhhh fuck baby I want in that tight wet pussy" he continued to moan and beg for my pussy, but I was having fun teasing him so I kept going.

I felt his cock twitching because of his impending climax. I took him as deep as I could and he knew exactly what I wanted. He started thrusting deep into my throat, making me choke and gag on his hard cock.

"Fuck babygirl I'm gonna cum, mmmm damn baby, FUCK! Mmm I'm gonna fill your sexy little mouth with my warm cum baby you ready?" I shook my head in approval and looked up at him.

"You want it baby? Your mouth full of my warm cum? Yeah?! I want you to taste what you do to me baby.

MeddyHopee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeddyHopee

Mmmmm fuckkk"

His body started to shake and his cock started pumping his warm sticky load of cum in my mouth. It was sweet and almost filled my mouth completely . I played with it I'm my mouth for a minute and swallowed it. He had a huge smile on his face, I knew he was up to something.

"Your turn!" He said with a devilish grin. He picked me up and laid me down on his bed. He spread my legs apart pushed my skirt up and ripped my thong off me, and started rubbing my clit again, my pussy was still soaked from sucking his hard cock. My wetness got him hard almost instantly but he wanted to give me payback for earlier so as he was rubbing my clit he slowly slid one of his fingers I'm my tight little cunt my back instantly arched pushing his finger deeper into my tight wet pussy and I let out a soft moan.

"Damn baby your pussy is tighter then I ever imagined, and so dripping wet mmm I can't wait to taste those wet lips and sweet pussy juices"

He leaned in and started kissing me again to keep me quiet. In between breaks of kissing I'm moaning in rhythm with his finger going in and out of my tight little hole. Unexpectedly he stops kissing me and starts kissing my neck and then pulls my shirt off me! He unclips my bra letting my perky 38D breast fall out of my bra, they were swollen and my nipples were hard. He slowly moved from kissing my neck to my tender nipples, softly biting and sucking on them.

"Fuck baby I want your hard cock inside of my wet cunt. I want you to pound my pussy until you cum deep inside me baby. Make this sweet little pussy yours baby please, I want to squirt all over your hard cock." I begged. But he had something else in mind. He slowly kissed down from my wet erect nipples to my gushing wet cunt, when he got there he licked circles around my throbbing clit while still fingering my tight hole. I was screaming in bliss I've never had someone else eat my pussy the way he was. He was licking and sucking my clit while pounding my pussy with his fingers, I could feel my pussy clench up, and start to pulsate, I was about to cum.

"Mmmmmmm fuck baby!" I screamed, " Ahhhhhh, fuuuuck I'm gonna cum Nick! Mmmm keep pounding that pussy! Ah fuuckkkk! Mmmmm!" My legs started to shake, followed by the rest of my body, I was cumming, my pussy tightened and I started squirting, I soaked his whole hand and face with my pussy juices. He licked his lips and then sucked my juices off his finger.

"Damn girl, your pussy tastes so sweet, and your so tight. I can't wait to have my thick hard dick buried deep inside it, stretching you open with each thrust inside you"

I pulled him up to my face and started kissing him, the mixed taste of our cum together was sweet and tasted like pure lust. While were were kissing I reached my hand down to his harder then ever cock and rubbed the head against the entrance of my tight little cunt. As I went to slide him inside me he stopped. "Babygirl I just want you to know you are so fuckin sexy and I've been waiting since we met to make love to you, you deserve to have a real man make you cum like you should."

He slowly pushed past my tight slit and got his head in, I moaned loud. His cock is bigger then any I've ever had, it hurt. He kissed me and said, "Baby I want you so bad, you can take it I know you can." He pushed deeper, it hurt, I could feel his cock stretching me further then I've ever imagined.

I screamed I'm pleasure when he got it all the way in. "Mmm fuuuuck Nick make love to me!" I moaned loudly.

"Who's pussy is this baby? Humm?" He asked

"Yours! It's your pussy Nick. Baby please, deeper, harder!" I was begging him to go deeper.

He started thrusting harder and deeper then before. I went quiet trying to keep from screaming from pure bliss. All you could was the sloshing of this cock pounding through my pussy juices and a low groan from him when he would hit my cervix wall.

I couldn't keep it in anymore, I started to scream, "OHHHH NICK! Fuuuuck baby! Mmm cum in me, fill my little pussy with your cum. Ahhhhhh fuck yeah that's it! Don't stop! DONT STOP! Mmm I'm gonna fuckin cum!" I was so close to cumming when I could feel his hard erection throbbing with his building climax. "Fuck Nick cum with me baby! Cum inside this tight little cunt!"

We reached our peak together and my pussy was filled completely with his sweet warm cum. His cock was still rock hard so I knew we weren't done.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by CountryGirtTatted
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments