Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A night with my sister

"Me and my twin sister have a nice night together fucking"

19
3 Comments 3
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
This story happened a while ago we are now 23 but she is still as hot as ever.

So me and my sister where extremely close now I was still a virgin at 16 almost 17 I was 6'8" with curly brown hair and a 9" dick my name is Jacob and I was a bit athletic but definitely not a body builder and I did not have many girlfriends and the ones I had never when very far. But enough about me you probiblly want to know about my sister

My sister Rose is very small being just over 5' she may have been tiny but her tits where huge I mean they where huge she probably d-cups but I never really thought of her as very sexy she was bearly 9 months younger then me she was still a virgin at the time she went to an all girls catholic school but frequently had boy friends who just want a quick feel up then dump her and mom wasn't around much she was always working so she would always come to me to comfort her.

So one day she when to the mall with here friends and her new boy friend but they got into a fight and brokeup so when she came home in tears she rushed up to my room to cry in my arms. At the time I was watching tv but I turned it of when I herd her crying downstairs she burst into my room and with my open arms she snuggled her head into my shoulder as I stoked her back and hair to calm her down her nice blond hair with red tips was buteful as she calmed down she told me that her boy friend tried to feel her as they where leavening the mall she did not enjoy this so she argued then broke up with him. The usual story I told her "Well that piece of shit dosen't deserve a girl as buteful and pretty as you" she smiled and snuggled into my arms she fell asleep very quickly and so did I.

I woke up at around twelve my mother was home and sleeping in her bed but my sister was still in mine so I carried her into her room and layer her on the bed but then a thought crossed my mind "She can't sleep in her good close they would get worn" I thought nothing of it and grabbed a pair of pajamas from her dresser and wheat over to her bed and took off her pants much to my surprise that she did not have panties on I stood there with my mouth open looking at her shaved pink virgin pussy I got as hardest as a rock but did not touch it and just put on her pajamas next I took her top off and again she wasn't warring a braw her huge rack was bear and open too my viewing I started to think about playing with them but my conscious was right and I just slid her pajamas on and left her room and entered mine I closed the door and jacked off but not to porn but the idea of prowling my sisters virgin pink pussy. I came so hard and then found my self falling asleep.

That next morning I peeked into her bed room to see if it was a dream or not but she wasn't there I herd someone comming up the stairs and it was her in the exact same pajamas I put on her last night she froze and blushed a deep red and ran into her room and slammed her door

The rest of the day wheat by normally and my mom had texted me she was gonna be home late again,but I loved it when she needed to come home late because me and my sister Rose would cuddle on the coutch and eat pizza and watch a movie but I was afraid that tonight would not be the same.

After I was done ordering pizza I when's into Rose's room to find her lying on her bed.

IrinaKocs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaKocs

I told her I was gonna put on a movie I rented and she reluctantly followed me downstairs onto the couch she was wearing mini skirt and a very tight t-shirt I could see her nips popping out through it. After the pizza came and we each had some she fell asleep in my arms and I soon felt my self drifting off. When I woke up I felt Rose on top of my grinding my cock up and down her skirt whispering in a sexy voice "oh yeas brother I know you saw my shaved pussy and big Brest and I hope you jacked off to them after that" I then whispered "I did see your butiful shaved pussy and huge brest and yes I did jack off to them now tell me what you want me to do to you" she stopped and look me in the eye and said "I want you to fuck me like a little slut while you play with my tits" I did not say a word and began to take my pants off and took off her mini skirt and panties I could feel the huge wet spot she had from dry humping my dick with was hard enough to carve rock. As I was penetrating her vagina she began to moan I started out slow her velvety moist walls where tight she took off her shirt with not bra under nethe and I started fondeling her boobs as I began to pull out of her vagina she moaned loader then before and I began to thrust into her faster and faster as she almost screamed "Oh yes Jacob fuck me harder I want you cum like the little whore I am". Her pussy was tight and I knew I could not last much longer but I felt her vagina tugging and pulsating around my cock I made her cum and this Made me spill my seamen into her deep inside of her my organs am felt like it lasted forever as I gently moved in and out to get out the last few drops. "She collapsed on top of me and must have passed out from pure ecstasy so I carried he up to her room as my cock turned fully limp and dressed her into new pajamas after smelling her juicy vagina I pickup her close and threw them in the hamper I took a shower then went to bed.

Published 
Written by Curchhousecreeper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments