Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Perfect Love ch2

"Chapter two of A Perfect Love"

5
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Sorry if this is not to some peoples liking. I have done co written tales that ran into hundreds of pages. It’s not for everyone. It’s not a one page stroke job. When the sex comes I can assure you there will be as much detail as what leads to it. Every graphic bit of it. I may have kinky little gimmicks thrown in that have not even crossed the most jaded minds. Think the most outright mockery of vows you can.....

I’m not doing this for scores. I am doing it cause right now I have to write solo to fill an occasional creative need.

Chapter 2. Revelation

Jen let out a sigh of relief as she set her coffee in the sink and stretched behind the window above that overlooked the high desert. The expanse stretched as far as the eye could see to the distant Jemez mountains. Employing part of her substantial inheritance they had bought these fifty acres and custom adobe just in time to get her boy enrolled in high school. She had just seen her son off and while he always moaned about having to leave so early for the one hour bus ride she knew that in his heart he would not trade it for the world. In many ways he was very much like her and they both loved the beautiful solitude they enjoyed at their home. His father Ryan however was the polar opposite she thought as she wrinkled her lightly freckled nose at the thoughts of his constant bitching about the place.

A slight smile did cross her lips as she headed out of the kitchen. One delightful outcome of the new home was that it added two hours onto her husbands work day as well. This gave her a bit over eleven hours a day free from his sniveling. Clad in a light robe her long legs made short work of crossing the spacious great room toward the bedroom wing and the master bedroom.

Once inside she quickly shucked her robe and strode over to the two person sok. Her full lips again parted in a smile as she began filling it and gazed out past the picture window overlooking the gray/blue chamisa and solitude. Sitting in that pool of water and enjoying the view were one of the highlights of her day and she had never once suffered any grand illusions of her and Ryan sharing that tub together when she had helped design the home. Even then they both knew that the marriage was essentially a matter of convenience for both of them now. There was no animosity or fighting however. It was simply a matter of two people falling out of love and having it replaced with a tolerable friendship. Even Glenn knew and accepted it totally. It almost seemed he was glad to have his dad more as a guest than anything else.

As the sok filled she began laying out her clothes for the shoot this morning. The still shapely mother filled in her time doing occasional modeling work in Santa Fe. Today it was the upcoming sandals for the summer season. The fact that her legs and feet were as beautiful bare as with sheer hose offered her numerous opportunities to model without even doing up her hair or makeup. She selected a pair of cream colored shorts that would show off her tan legs and a white top that offered a hint of her newly pierced navel she had done with a girlfriend on a lark. With a sigh she also chose a scarcely there bra for the sake of modesty alone. She knew all too well that her small, almost girlish breasts hardly needed support but nipples, always seemingly erect and as brown as an old penny, needed to be constrained from view. She had often joked that there had to be some Asian in her blood as her tits and nips took on the somewhat common trait of those dark brown, tiny yet long nipples many seemed to be blessed with. Finally she threw some comfortable panties on the bed with a laugh. ‘Let the fucking men wear something with a string up their ass if they love ‘em so much’, she mused with a wide grin.

Just as she was about to head over to bathe the phone rang. Jen picked up the portable on the nightstand and answered as she walked over to shut the water off.

“Mom? I’m glad I caught you in time. Are you still going into Santa Fe today?”

“Yeah. In a couple hours...why?’

‘Ok good. I am between classes and left my laptop at home. It’s next to the Mac in my room and I have an assignment on it. It’s no big deal if you can’t...it’s not like it’s due yet or anything.”

She hid a sigh before answering. “I’ll drop it off at the attendance office on my way if I can even find it in that rat nest of a room.”

“Thanks mom. Love you bye.”

She shook her head as she set down the phone thinking about her boy. He was growing fast and had even begun to offer to help her out around the house often. His mechanical ability was in stark contrast to his dads inability to do anything handy. For Ryan changing a light bulb was a feat to be celebrated for weeks at not having burned the house down. Why she suddenly felt almost embarrassed at just having spoken with him while naked was strangely troubling. Perhaps it was because he was growing up so much. Jennie shook the crazy notion out of her mind and quickly headed off toward his room before she too forgot the laptop.

A moment later her delicate bare feet were doing their best to tip toe around and over a never ending collection of CD’s, gym shoes, long forgotten games and a whole assortment of odds and ends. She looked around at the bewildering array of junk and was glad she kept this door closed to the world of the normal. She spied the laptop plugged into his desktop Mac and began to disconnect the usb cable. When she did the large LCD on the iMac fired up suddenly. Glenn, always so careful to shut down and log out had made a crucial mistake at the wrong time to merely let the Mac go to sleep for the slightest motion had awakened the machine.

Her fingers trembled as she fumbled with the cable while her breath caught at what was displayed on the screen. In technicolor was a complete menu of illustrated incest stories. Non were open but the title of one was still highlighted showing that it had been read. “Cumming Mother.” was the title that screamed silently in her own sons room.

pair_of_lovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pair_of_lovers

She felt her whole body grow warm and flushed as if she had been caught doing something evil. The thoughts of being naked in his messy bedroom began to flood over her even more powerfully than how it had consumed her briefly while on the phone moments before. She felt beads of sweat form on her lower back as she quickly retreated with the laptop and her mind was reeling. It seemed to take forever to get back in the safety of her huge master bedroom and after setting the laptop beside her clothes her legs shook as she finally made her way to the sok.

With as much grace as she could muster she positioned her graceful body into the steaming water. On cue it began to overflow the sides and refill in a soothing motion. She leaned back and closed her eyes and began to absorb the revelation about her boy. She was not upset at all and if anything she was pleasantly shocked. Her fingertips traced lightly along her arms and her wedding ring sparkled as her mind drifted back to her youth and a memory she would never forget.

Her daddy had left a stepladder up in the garage one night. The next morning while he was at work she had managed to finally climb up and explore a whole new country! The garage attic. It was there that she found something that shocked her to the core and were her sole source of sex education at that young age. In an old cardboard box she had found well over a hundred ragged paperbacks yellowed and frayed. Only the covers had a picture she remembered but every single book was about incest and families that fucked and sucked together and even had children born of their activities. She remembered every book had a forward that her gullible unknowing mind believed as truth. That these books were exploring the lives of people who lived on the fringe and claimed they were almost psychological tomes. Jenny remembered how she felt about the love these books claimed to extol and never saw her daddy in the same light again.

Nothing ever happened between them and she thought he never did find out even though she would sneak one to her room as often as she could. Even still the latent idea of coupling with her own father had haunted her to this day. She could go for weeks on end without dwelling on it and never looked for more online yet of all the taboos it was still the only one that secretly thrilled her even now. Unaware that her fingers had even moved toward her breasts she imagined her loving son reading these same sort of stories thinking of her as she had thought of his grand father.

Perfectly manicured nails flicked lightly at rock hard nipples as the wicked thoughts floated in her mind. Glenn was proving to be more like her than she could have possibly imagined. Now her right hand coursed through the lush, expansive pubic hairs that framed her cunt and suddenly the thoughts of her being naked in his room were not as freaky of a feeling as they had been moments ago. Her eyelids flitted softly as she pictured herself nude in his rat hole room. She stood behind him at his desk and her fingertips ran through his long hair as he showed her his very favorite stories about mother fucking. She would giggle and whisper in his ear that she had dreamed often of being her father’s wife while assuring him she could adapt quite easily. She would confide in a husky voice how wonderful it was that they shared the same hobbies.

As she hunched her butt up toward her hand the young mother knew that very soon her and her boy were going to communicate somehow. She made no silly assumption that she could waltz in his room and ask him what incest tale was his favorite no matter how easy and delightful that scene would be. First she would just try and see exactly how much interest he really had in her still youthful body. If his mind worked like hers she hoped he would answer her subtle, unspoken moves with ones of his own. Little by little they would convey their mutual desires until there was no mistaking their shared need. Tit for tat ever ramping up with no downside if it went the way she hoped it would.

A third slender finger joined the others as her body began to glow. By the time they had their first forbidden touch she knew that every initial halting question will have been answered between them without a word being said. After that it was anyones guess. All she knew was that she needed a man in her life in more ways than one and her strapping son seemed to enjoy the idea of boys pouring the cock to their willing, eager, cock hungry mothers.

A thumb pressed at the meaty glans of an engorged clit. ‘The bra is coming off the minute I get home’, she thought with a smile as her handsome child's face eyed the deep brown mysteries below her sheer top in her excited mind. Thongs suddenly had to be reconsidered. With great care a long, sharp fingernail grazed along the cervix he had breeched barely sixteen years ago and the first wave took her away as she envisioned them shopping together for thongs and other secret items to show him she was his woman.

Glenn sat in class with his mind yet again drifting off to Jennie. She really did deserve the best and he was finding great enjoyment in doing things for her that his lame father could not or would not do. He was thinking how thrilled and happy she was when he fixed the light switch in her walk in closet the other day. It was also a rush to him to be in that forbidden bedroom so close to unused lingerie sitting neglected on hangers. Later it had been a very satisfying jack off session as he set a story on auto scroll about a hot mother dressed in similar clothes and towering fuck me shoes she had bought just for her new lover/son. That fictional mom also needed a male in her life and he knew he was up to the task. What he did not know was that like him there was someone at home that harbored shameless desires to couple with a family member as well. That person had moments ago shifted her needs for her father into an even greater want for the very boy and strong virile cock she had given birth to. Nothing could equal that love.

Published 
Written by threecats
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments