Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Perfect Mistake

"After years, Zoe finally wakes up to her dream come true."

1
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Zoe quietly traced her fingers along the black and green streaks that overlapped the navy blue background of the bedding beneath her. The elegant mahogany headboard that supported her back chilled the exposed dip in her tank top, yet it's smooth surface caressed the skin so she didn't stick to it. Her shorts cut off just below the bottom of her perky ass, and up to her knees were Christmas striped stockings. Her tank top was a dark jade, cut in a V neck to where it exposed her breasts. Although she was only 38B, they were perky, aided by the padding beneath and beside the curve of her breasts. It was the second night after four years of not seeing Griffin, her cousin. She had been 12 at the time, him 14. They were two years apart in age, but they still were so alike. That's why she refused to sleep in Griffin's sisters room. His green eyes remained trained on the sharks swarming on the plasm screen he'd been fortunate to have gotten last year, but her thoughts wandered elsewhere.

Griffin was 5'6", muscular, with a small but noticeable six pack. He had permanently tan skin from living in Texas all his life. His dark brown hair hung to his eyebrows, curved to the left at the ends. His warm green eyes seemed to take her whole figure in at once, making his averagely tan cheeks flush.

The last night, they spent till two a.m. talking, and when they both passed out, Zoe woke up to find Griffin sleeping on top of her, his cheek resting on her breast. She felt his body shudder, pressed against hers. Her breast peeked out from her shirt, pulled down from tossing and her cousin's cheek. Closing her eyes, she pretended to sleep, refusing the heat to rush to her cheeks as he gave a start and, not moved but, just laid there. The heat didn't go to her cheeks, but the freshly shaved lips of her pussy. Twitching at the uncomfortable sensation, Griffin finally moved before she pretended she just woke up.

Reliving that over and over, Zoe finally succumbed to the truth. She thought her cousin was sexy as hell. Curling up, her eyelids had begun to flutter until they finally sagged with the weight of exhaustion and sleep took over. Her dreams kicked in, but she'd never had a dream as hot as this.

Griffin gently caressed her breasts, his lips back in a smile. His tongue rolled against his lips, tempted by her body. Zoe gazed up into his fierce green eyes and gently slipped one finger expertly into her panties. Her pointer gently massaged her clit, sending waves up her spine as her middle finger plunged into her virgin hole. Gently, Griffin's tongue massaged her right nipple, while his teeth softly held it. Moaning, her mouth opened wide as her finger began to soak in her sweet juices. With this chance, Griffin pressed his lips to Zoe's, his tongue immediately darting into her mouth and tangling lovingly with hers. Suddenly, with a jolt, he had pulled off her clothes, ripping her good tank top and making the hole in the crotch of her shots larger.

TITAMADURITA1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA1

Left in just her lacy purple and black matching set of bra and panties, her free hand began sliding off his boxers and pajama pants off at once, leaving him completely exposed. His cock was throbbing, pretty average 6 inches, but it's thickness looked painful. The dreamy quality had faded some and Zoe submerged to shocking darkness.

Opening her eyes, her first instinct was to look at Griffin. He was frozen in mid action, his eyes splayed wide in embarrassment and terror. His chest was bare how he always slept, and peeking for the slot in his pajama pants was his cock. It looked identical to her little dream cousin's dick. His fingers were curled around it as she lifted her eyebrows. It's was hard, but still slightly flaccid, which provoked an idea. Supporting her body with the flat of her palms, she slid closer to him. Her green top made of pure silk rippled, sliding down over a bare breast and threatened to release it from its hiding place. Griffin went rigid as she moved over him, on her knees and facing him. His cock seperates them just slightly, softly pressed to her. His hand remained on it and was, therefore, pressed again her hot pussy through the thin white cloth of her shorts. Griffins green eyes went wide as she leaned forward. His eyes noticably slotted as if he planned to close them before his hand came up and touched her chest, in which he pulled it away with a hot flush blooming on his cheeks. "Wait. Zoe, we're RELATED. Besides, after we kiss, we'll probably have sex." "Exactly my train of thought Griff."

"Have you even lost your virginity?"

"That's what I have you for, sexy." Zoe leaned in again and her lips pressed to his. Electricity zapped through her and her lips were parted by his tongue. It explored her mouth, softly pressing against her own from time to time. Against her crouch thudded his cock as he left go. One hand caressed her breast as the other softly slid under the curve of her pant leg. One finger softly rubbed her clit and a moan escaped her, smothered by lips and tongue. A snarky voice whispered to her as the kiss broke an another moan slid between her lips, louder than the previous one.

"Better be quiet or else things may get out of hand." Suddenly, an eager curiosity at what her meant bloomed within her chest. Perfect timing, and another moan, louder than the previous sprung him to action. His boxers and flannel pants dropped as his free hand worked at her clothes. Her removed his finger from her and used this hand to pull their now bare bodies together. Wrapping her legs around the back of his, she felt him move, the tilt of his body showing he was reaching for his dresser. His hand produced a condom, something her dumbass mind didn't come to think of. "I don't want you pregnant with my kid, Zo-Zo. We'd get shit for that."

Published 
Written by ToyForPleasure
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors