Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A rainy night

"it happened on a rainy night....."

6
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
909 words 909 words
It was raining heavily from theevening and still continuing during the night. Nick turned restless in bed trying to get rid of all wild thoughts raging through his mind. The harder he tried to forget what he just heard from his aunt’s room next door, the more restless and frustrated he became. He wished he hadn’t waked up that time and walked to the kitchen to have some water. Was it breathless moaning that he heard from his aunts room or just a fig of his imagination, he couldn’t decide. But more he thought about it, he could feel his cock getting harder. Even guilt of thinking such a thing about his uncle’s wife didn’t make his cock subside but only fuelled his imaginations. He wondered why she should moan when sleeping alone in her room with his uncle away on a business trip. Will she be thinking about him and having sexy dreams?

At 16, Nick had never seen a naked girl except in porn sites and that too men and women making out in different positions. He had come for vacation to his uncle’s home one week back and he was having a difficult time not stare at the slim sexy body of his aunt Melisa. He tried not to look into her curvy breasts which showed through her lose top whenever she bent for something. She was chubby but her waist was slim and gave her an hour glass appearance. Nick had thought of her many days after he came there and had to fight hard not to rub his hardening dick thinking about her. But today it was getting too difficult to forget the sound he heard from her room. The thought of his sexy aunt having erotic dream stirred the thoughts of wild passion inside his loins.

Slowly he got up from his bed. He was shivering with the thought of his aunt moaning and hearing it again. The sound of heavy rain from outside was getting louder. He stopped in front of his aunt’s bedroom and listened carefully. No sound was coming out except for the heavy rain outside. It was then he saw the faint light coming out through the key hole. It was an old fashioned door lock with a not so small key hole. With pounding heart Nick bent down and looked through it.

He couldn’t see anything at first except for a dim light. The room had a bed lamp burning and the bed was direct facing the door. His eyes started getting adjusted to the room light and he could not believe what he was seeing. His aunt was lying in the bed wearing a black night gown.

Alex_Fck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alex_Fck

She had a magazine in her hand and her face was hidden by it. Her legs were raised and the gown had moved away from her legs and now just covered the triangle between her legs. Her thighs were smooth and looked soft in the dim light. Nick could feel his dick rock hard inside his shorts and it was longing to jump out free. He slowly took his cock out and started rubbing looking at his aunts sexy thighs. She had moved her one hand from her stomach and was now slowly caressing her thigh. Her fingers were rubbing the soft skin of her inner thigh and to Nick’s surprise started moving her gown further up till it completely bared her panty. Nick saw the wet patch on her white panty. His dick throbbed making him rub it faster. His aunt’s fingers were now rubbing over her panty. Her face was still hidden behind the magazine but he could her gasps as she rubbed her wet panty. Her fingers were now rubbing harder. Nick gasped when she moved her fingers inside her panty. She was touching her pussy. And then he heard the moaning he had heard before. She had kept the book away and Nick saw her face now. She had closed her eyes tight and was moaning as she rubbed her clit inside her panty. Nicks hands were moving faster than ever on his dick. His aunt opened her legs wide and moved the panty to one side. Nick stared at her wet pussy lips glistening in the light. He could see her juice oozing out of her pussy hole and dripping out to the bed. She let out a sudden gasp as she inserted two fingers into her wet hole and started rubbing it up and down. Nick could feel his cock head expanding than ever before with his cum. Three of her fingers were moving into her pussy now. Her eyes were tightly closed and her legs were stiff and sweaty. Her fingers were moving faster and faster into her pussy and she moaned with ecstasy. Nicks gave a silent moan and shot his cum at the same time his aunt’s pussy started squirting her juices. White juice was coming out of her pussy and covered her fingers and dripped into the bed as her body shivered in the final release.

Nick jerked his dick one final time. He had shot his cum on the door and the floor. He looked through the key hole again to see the wet pussy of his aunt one more time. He wanted to smell that wet pussy and lick the swollen lips. May be some day he would.
Published 
Written by bobbyfrd08
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors