Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A sexual awakening

"This is a true story of how me and my relatives divulged into sexual experiences."

7
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
These are true stories....and hence I wont be using any real names and will not be giving out names of the countries where I have lived... I hope you can all understand why. For now you can call me Dave, the first chapter is about me and my aunt – I’ll be referring to her as Serene or S.

Chapter 1 - The First Time

I grew up in a very conservative country, where having sex before marriage is considered a taboo, hell even talking about sex with someone other than your wife is considered to be a taboo as well. I think I was 11 or 12 when I had my first erection...suffice to say I had no one to talk to and hence thought that maybe I was ill. Now all of you who are reading thinking what an idiot, but the fact remains that I used to have morning wood every morning, had no control over my erections and didn’t understand as to why looking at girls now made me go hard.

It was 2002 and I had gained controlled over my raging boners after reading various biological books (and yes I was and am quiet nerdy), I had been able to deduce that my body was going through changes. The next thing I did was watch a couple of pornos to understand how to masturbate and relax myself. I used to masturbate nearly 4-times a day, seeing as having sex or hanging out with a girl was rather difficult in my country masturbation was the only release, but all that changed in 2004.

I was fourteen now and madly in love with this girl at my school but being the coward that I was I never could gather the courage to tell her. During this year I started spending alot of time at my uncle’s home because my parents were away on business abroad; I had always been close with my uncle’s family. He has four kids, the oldest a boy who is a year younger than me (13 in 2004), than a girl who is 2 (so 12 in 2004)) and half years younger than me and than 2 twin who are nearly 6 younger than I am. (The only one of my cousin you need to keep in mind for now is the girl, I’ll be referring to her as Maddy or M, she will be occurring in this story quiet often.

My uncle used to go for work around the country quiet often and didn’t used to be around alot, so most of the time the only adult I had around me was my aunt serene. She was 36 at the time and she was gorgeous, she had long black hairs that fell almost till her knees, big brown eyes, milky white skin and for a 36 year old mother of four she had a sexy physique with a figure of 38C, 29, ,36 and suffice to she say was my first......

It happened in February 2004 after valentine day, my uncle was away for the month and he had not sent her any presents or made any other romantic gesture due to which my aunt was quiet upset. I think it is important here to mention that at this time I have had no sexual thoughts about my aunt, so what happened next was more of a head of the moment thing. I skipped school the next day seeing that she was sad I went out the next day in the morning and got her a valentine cake. I can still remember how she smiled when she saw the cake; she kissed me on the cheek and then hugged me.

That was when I had my first erection for my aunt, suffice to say she noticed and let go of me. I was embarrassed so I told her I was going to go watch some tv. I went to watch tv and she went in the kitchen to food. I tried to forget about it but I could smell her all around me and I couldn’t focus on anything else so I started rubbing my dick and fantasizing about her. I was imagining how her panties would look like but then realized I could just go sneak a peek. I had assumed she was busy so she wouldn’t notice. I sneaked into her bedroom and started going through her bra and panties. I found a pink laced bra and panty I took it out to get a better look and sniffed it. It smelled just liked her, I lost control. I took off my jeans and boxers and started masturbating in her room. I sat down on her bed, with my right hand I tugged at my dick which was the hardest it’s ever been and with my left hand I held her panties sniffing them now and then.

A few minutes later the door the bedroom opened and my aunt walked in. I had watched quiet a number a few porn movies and in my head I was about to get laid. But that didn’t happen; I panicked and yanked up my boxers. I started begging my aunt not to tell anyone, I tried explaining to her that I won’t even do this again.

She told me to relax and told me to sit down. She came down and sat next to me.

She told me she won’t tell anyone but that what I was doing was in appropriate. Naturally I was embarrassed so I told her that I won’t do it again. She smiled her beautiful smile and told me that’s not what she had meant and that masturbation was natural and that even she did it. She told me that she would have a talk with me later on in the evening when the kids went to sleep and explain.
She than told me to go my room and finish what I was doing.

I was shocked as this was not the way I had assumed this conversation would go but I was eagerly waiting for time to pass so that I could talk to my aunt again.

Night came and my cousins went to bed I waited for my aunt in the back garden.

BeautifulKollette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautifulKollette

She came out wearing her sleeping robe and sat down next to me.

She asked me if I had ejaculated later on when she had told me to go back to my room. I told her I had, she smiled and told me that was good.

We started talking and I told her that I was horny all the time and I told her that I masturbated quiet often, but that this was the first time I had thought about her in a sexual context. I started apologizing to her again but she told me to stop.

She told me that there was nothing wrong and that I was growing up so naturally this was bound to happen. She asked me why I came to her room and why I was going through her panties.

I took her pink panty out that I had hidden and gave it back to her saying that I just wanted to see it myself.

She took it back and held it in her hands staring at them.

I started to get hard again looking her sitting there. (In all fairness I was embarrassed as well because I had thought I had gained more self control but here I was looking at my aunt and getting a hard on just cause she had her panties in her hands)

I got up abruptly and told her that I was gonna go sleep. I was about to walk away when she stopped me and told me that I shouldn’t lie. She asked me if I had a hard on.

I stared at my feet and told her that I did.

Next thing I remember was her standing in front of me inches from my face. I looked down and realized that she was completely naked and the robe was lying on the ground. She came closer and I kissed her on her lips hesitantly. I felt a tremble go down her and then she kissed me back softly at first but then with more urgency. I held her by her waist and pulled her towards me she slipped her tongue in my mouth giving me a French kiss.

I kissed her again then we were on the grass I was kissing her as if my life depended on it. I kissed her neck her shoulders then went down and kissed her breasts.

I kissed her nipples gently then started licking them. I could see that she was enjoying what I was doing. I bit her nipple gently at first than harder and moved my hand between her legs to her wet vagina.

I stopped suckling on her breasts and went back up to kiss her while I rubbed her clit.

She had tears in her eyes shocked I stopped and asked her why she was crying. She told me that my uncle had not touched her or made love to her in over a year. I laid down next to her on the grass and told her that we don’t need to do this if she was feeling guilty or if I had pressured her into this. I told her I have no idea how we got here naked and in each other’s arms.

She laughed then and stroked my cheek, telling me that she was the one taking advantage of me and that is why she felt guilty and sad. I kissed her and told her I wanted to be with her.

She rolled over on top of me and kissed me deeply while rubbing her soaking wet pussy on my hard dick. She moved her down to my dick and held it in her hand. We stopped kissing and than the world didn’t exsist for me or for her.

She took the head of my dick inside her and then slowly sat down till I was completely inside her. We continued to gaze into each other, neither of us moved. I felt as if I was in heaven her pussy was wet, warm and soft....it felt like heaven to be inside her. I sat up while she I was inside her so that we were face to face, I held her while she wrapped her arms around my neck and I kissed her again.

I told her that it felt amazing; she smiled back and then starting moving slowly up and down on top of me. I moved in rhythm with her as she started going faster. My dick was soaking with her pussy juice she arched her back and I bit down on her tits again leaving a bite mark but she seemed to enjoy it as she let out a moan of pleasure.

I rolled her over so that I was on top and we were in missionary position. I start moving in and out of her taking my dick out almost all the way then pushing it back in. She held on to me and her nails dug into my shoulder that drove me to frenzy and I started ramming her faster with shorter thrusts.

I told her that I was about to cum and that I could hold it any longer. She wrapped her legs around me and told me let it all out inside of her. I had reached my limit and I exploded inside her once, twice three times ejaculating over and over inside of her.

I kissed her I ejaculated the last time. I took my dick out of her and laid down next to her again. She rested her head on my chest. I told her that I was sorry that I couldn’t last longer, she smiled and said maybe next time you can get me to cum first.

Little did I know that the next time I would see my aunt would be after four years and that things would be very different then.

End of part 1.

Published 
Written by danish10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments