Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A sisters loveing arms

"A sister seeks comfort from her sibling."

2
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Thunder flashed through the window and Kate sat bolt upright in her bed. She looked around wildley not realiseing were she was untill she calmed down. She looked over to the clock beside her bed and it read 1:30am. She breathed deeply telling herself it was just a bad dream and there was nothing to worry about. Another flash of lightning and a roar of thunder sent her flying from underneath the covers and to the door. She shurredly slipped on a silk night shirt over her black laced bra. She half walked half sprinted to her sisters bedroom woundering if she was awake. She knocked softly on the door and looked into the darkness inside.

“Mel… are you awake?”

“Yes, what is it sis?”

She turned on the light and looked around the room. Her sister was indeed awake and laying on her bed in her pajamas, cotton pants with a loose fitting shirt covered in pictures of the stars. She walked over to her sister and sat on the edge of the bed sobbing softly.

“The storm.. it scares me, you rember with mom…”

She started to cry and her sister, Mel, went to her holding her against her chest, and strokeing her hair soothingly. Two years before when the sisters were sixteen their mother had been struck by lightning, and although Mel had gotton over her fear of it her sister had not. Mel sighed and held her close and soon Kate stopped crying. She always felt safe in her sisters arms, she always had. When she was little it was her sister who had stood up for her when other girls picked on her and she admired her for that. She smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes feeling a little better.

“Thanks Mel, im sorry that im such a wreck. Do you think I can stay with you tonight?”

“Of course, come here and get under the covers, its going to be cold tonight and we don’t need yo ugetting sick.”

Mel smiled and got back under the covers motoning for her sister to do the same. Kate got up and did as she was told pulling the comforter over her. Mel slid her arm over her sis, closeing her eyes. Soon Mel was asleep but Kate stayed awake thinking about what had happened two years earlyier. Just thinking about it brought tears to her eyes and she blinked them away knowing that her sis was beside her and there for her. Kate opend her eyes and in the dim light from the light above the bed she could see her siste sleeping peacefully probally having a nice dream. Without meaning to she looked down and saw her sisters clevage through the next opening of her loose shirt. What shocked her even more was the fact that looking down at her sisters full C cup breasts was getting her wet! Shocked she mentaly scolded herself not knowing what to do, part of her told her that it was wrong but the other longed to feel her sisters milky tits in her hands. She layed there for a while thinking and getting more wet untill she could not take it anymroe. She doubble checked to make shure that her sister was asleep and moved her hand to the inside of her black panties. They were extreamly damp as she started to rub her swollen clit thinking about her sister fingering her instead. She was breathing heavily and could not help but wisper as she fantisised.

“Ohh Mel ….”

She was close to climaxing when to her horror Mels hand grabbed her arm forcefully stopping her. She snapped pen her eyes in compleet embaressment stuttering a lame excuse, keeping her eyes down not wanting to see her sisters anger.

“Mel im soo sorry.. I … I don’t know what came over me…. Please don’t be mad at me…”

She lifted her eyes to look at her sisters face expecting the worst only to find out that she was smileing! Mel was smileing widely and she shook her head putting a finger to her sisters lips shushing her.

“ Kate hush its allright.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

I heard what you said and im really not angry with you… infact im kind of happy…”

She blushed deeply then but did not take her eyes from mine.

“ I have liked you for a while now Kate, I just was not shure how you would react. I didn’t want you hateing me for what I felt, but now I see im not the only one who gets wet thinking about a sister.”

She laughed sweetly but softly so not to wake their parents. She smiled leaned in to Kat and kissed her on the lips longingly, something she had wanted to do for years. Kate was shocked for a moment but then returned her sisters kiss wit passion and soon they were both fumbeling with eachothers clothes. For Kate the next few minuited were a blur between the feel of her sisters toung in her mouth and her clothes being taken off she lost track of what was happening. When she gained her senses back she and her sister were both naked. Kate looked over her sisters slender body with milky white skin. Her sisters niples were erect and as her eyes moved down se noticed that she had shaved her pussy. Mel seeing Kate eye her pussy smiled and leaned back spreading her legs for a better view.

“Would… would you like to taste it?”

Kate didn’t need any more pushing. She leaned down and licked her sisters slit slowly savoreing her honey like taste. She pushed her toung into her sisters wet pussy and was rewarded with a moan from her sister.

“Ohhh… just like that Kate, go a little deeper..”

Complying she went deeper licking her inner walls with her toung, making shure not to miss anything. As her sister moaned more Kate started to suck on her clit whick raised her sisters moans even more. The next thign she knew Mels hands were pushing her face deeper and she was humping her face. Knowing that she must be close to cumming she furiously licked and sucked her sisters cunt untill Mel cummed shooting her load into her mouth and on her face. She smiled and swallowed as much as she could and licked the rest from her face. Looking back at her sister she smiled and Mel got up pushing Kate onto her back gently. Mel’s hand dissapered into the near by night stand before she pulled out a nine inch strap on diddo. Kate gasped in surprise and fear for she was still a virgin and was not shure how much it would hurt. Mel smiled and soothingly kissed her cheek.

“Its allright hun, trust me. It will hurt at first but it gets so much better after. Do you trust me Kate?”

She looked at Mel and slowly nodded, for she did trust her sister compleetly. She watched as Mel put on the diddo and rubbed its tip at the base of her entrance causeing her to moan.

“Put it in me Mel, I want to feel what its like….”

Mel smiled and gently slid it into her sisters tight pussy. A wave of pain hit Kate but it was oddly a good pain. Mel slowley started to thrust in and out of her sister coming closer and closer to her cherry with each stroke. Kate started to moan in pleashure and pain not shure which was greater and wanting more. As Mel contined to thrust into her she started to feel her orgasim building and said in a shaky voice.

“Sis.. im gonna cum!”

Mel grunted in acknowlage ment and went even deeper with quick hard stokes and poped her sisters cherry takeing her virginity. At the same time a massive orgasim hit Kate like a ton of bricks and she moaned loudly cumming on the dildo, a mixture of cum and her blood, she had never before felt such pleashure. When she calmed down and was able to see again Mel toot off the strap on and licked her sisters pussy clean causeing her to cum again. Mel just smiled licking it all up greedily. When she was done she smiled and kissed Kate again for sevral minuits before pulling the covers over them both as they held eachothers naked bodies close, and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by WolfGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors