Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sister's Suprise Part two

15
3 Comments 3
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Continued From Part One

My mind was in a blur. I could not believe the events that had taken place today. First of all, not seeing my little sister in five years then having with her the wildest sexual experience of my life. What a way to start the summer.

After I had finished erupting all over my sexy sister's huge tits, I managed to stagger back to my bedroom. I no sooner had crawled into bed when I felt a presence in the room beside me. I looked up in the dim light and saw Jenny standing over me pulling her night shirt up and over her head. I marveled at how her gigantic breasts, still coated in my come, wiggled and wobbled with her every movement.

"I'm not done with you yet,"threatened Jenny while she slipped naked between the sheets beside me.

"Hey, what if Mom wakes up and catches us?" I asked nervously.

"I guess we will just have to kiss while you are fucking me to muffle my screams," laughed Jenny as she reached under the blankets to take a hold of my still semi hard cock. "Come on bro, what we did was just a tease. I need to feel you inside me. Please fuck me." she said as she began jerking the loose skin back and forth across my knob.

Jenny's blunt request caused my cock to instantly stiffen and my breathing rate to increase."Ohoooo, Donny likes it when his little sister asks him to fuck her. Do you like that Donny? Do you like it when I beg you to put your cock in me?"teased Jenny as she increased the speed in which she was jerking my twitching cock.

I was too far gone to even attempt and answer. My reply was to take her into my arms and kiss her deeply. We broke our kiss and she said breathlessly, "Don't worry Donny, I am on the pill so you can fuck me bare back all you want. I know how you guys love fucking with out a rubber. But first you, have to eat me. Please lick my cunt Donny," said Jenny as she kicked back the blankets, spread her legs wide then pushed my head down towards her steaming cunt.

I was more than happy to oblige. I smiled at her loud gasp as my tongue forced apart her swollen cunt lips then began to flick across her hard little clit.

"ARRRGH. That feels so good," grunted Jenny."Lick my clitty Donny. Mmmm, yes, just like that." She moaned ordering me like I was her servant. To be honest with you, I kind of got turned on even more by her forcefulness.

Jenny literally began humping my tongue, smearing her lubrication all over my face. "I'm coming Donny. I'm coming. Hurry, put your cock in me. I need your cock in me," whispered Jenny in a hoarse desperate voice.

I immediately rose to my knees, took both of her legs in the crook of my arms then lifted and spread them wide. I thrust forward with my pelvis and my rigid cock bumped hard against her clit. The thrust missed the mark entirely and the assault on her most tender part caused Jenny to wince.

"Here, let me help," she said reaching between us, taking hold of my cock in her hand then guiding it into her open cunt.

"Mmmmm, ahhhh, now that's what I'm talkin' about. I have waited so long to feel your beautiful cock in me. Ohhh Donny. This is heaven. Now fuck me hard, I want to come," demanded Jenny.

I began thrusting my cock into my sister's pussy as hard and as fast as I could. I vowed that I was going to make her come like she never had before. I loved watching her huge tits bounce back and forth with enough force that they slapped loudly against her chest. Each smack the result of my manhood thrusting into her tight opening.

"Oh Fuck. Oh fuck, here I come," warned Jenny.

Just then she violently lunged forward as the first wave of release hit her. The intensity of her cumming almost scared me. Jenny started gyrating wildly all over the bed as she reveled in her orgasmic dance. I was having great difficulty keeping my cock in my sister's cunt until suddenly she completely tensed up and held rigid every muscle in her body.

The contraction of her cunt muscles caused my cock to spurt its first of many shots of cum deep inside her. I struggle to keep some friction going so I could enjoy my orgasm as much as Jenny had enjoyed hers. I began thrusting forward trying to continue sliding my cock in and out of her warm, wet hole, but her inner muscles clenched me so tightly that there was no way on earth that there was any to moving inside her spasming channel. The sensation was unbelievable. I had never experienced an orgasm quite like this before. So deep, so intense, so god damned amazing.

Finally after several minutes, I collapsed on top of my now mewing little sister. Jenny held me tight in her arms.

"Oh gawd Donny, that was better then I could have even hoped for.

SusanSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSmitt

You are fantastic," she cooed as she began kissing me.

"Hey, you better get back to your room before Mom accidently catches us," I said becoming a bit paranoid.

I knew that we weren't very quiet doing what we had just done and I sure didn't want to find out what would happen if we were discovered.

Jenny begrudgingly got up, grabbed her night shirt and sauntered out of the room. Looking back over her shoulder, she then shook her ass at me then smiled and said, "I can hardly wait to see what's going to happen tomorrow."

I fell asleep instantly and didn't flinch till morning. Luckily I had just enough time to flip the blankets over my naked body as I heard my mother approach my room.

"Donny, are you going to get up and have breakfast with us before we go?" asked Mom.

"Sure, I will be right down," I replied.

I got up, quickly ran and had a shower, threw on a pair of old sweats and a t-shirt and went down stairs.

"I guess Jenny must not be feeling well, when I asked her if she wanted breakfast, she told me that she had a rough night and food was the furthest thing from her mind," Mom said as she and Jerry finished their breakfast then began cleaning up.

"Don't worry about that, Mom," I said. "I will look after that, you guys just get going. You have a long drive ahead of you."

Mom gave me a quick peck on the cheek and they hurried out the door and into the car. The second that I heard the car leave the drive way, I dropped my sweats, tore off my shirt and ran up stairs to Jenny's room. I swung open the door to be greeted by Jenny's wide spread legs. The slutty little vixen was sliding two fingers in and out of her wet steaming cunt.

"Gawd, I thought they would never leave. Now hurry up and get over here. I want to suck your cock," demanded Jenny, once again showing no shyness in what she wanted.

My sweet little sister then began to give me the most incredible blow job I ever had. The way she would hold my cock and swirl her tongue around the knob sent shivers up my spine and when she would lick it from the base of the shaft, up and over the knob then down the other side was almost too much to bare.

It capped it when Jenny reached between her legs, dipped her finger up and into her slippery cunt saturating it, then pressed it against my puckered asshole. I let out a yelp of surprise and her lubricated finger slid into my virgin anus.

"Wow," I exclaimed. "What is that all about?"

"My old boyfriend used to beg me to do it for him all the time. He really seemed to get off on it so I thought you might like it too. Do you want me to stop?" Jenny asked between slurps of my cock.

"No, please keep going, it feels kind of cool," I replied thrilled by the new sensation.

With Jenny's expert cock sucking techniques and finger manipulations, I knew it wouldn't be long till I squirt my cum down her throat.

Jenny could sense my nearness and she started fucking my asshole deeper and harder causing me to loose all control and let loose a stream of man seed into her mouth. I grabbed my little sister by her hair and really began thrusting my seven inch cock in and out between Jenny's sucking lips.

I thrust a few more times then pulled my cock out of her mouth making a loud slurping noise.

"Gawd, you just about drowned me with all that cum." Jenny giggled as she began wiping semen that had dribbled out of the corners of her mouth.

I lay back on the bed with her and took her in my arms. "I can't believe how erotic you have become. What's got into you. I mean you were never like this before," I said finally catching my breath.

"Of course not. The last time you saw me, I was a little kid. Now, well, now I am a woman and I just so happen to love fucking and I especially love fucking you," Jenny replied in all honesty. "I am no prude. I have had my share of fun with friends. No harm in that right?"

I didn't reply, I just lay there and realized that my little sister probably had tons more experience in the art of fucking than I did.

Well, if any thing, maybe she can teach me lots this summer, I thought to myself.

"OK,first I am going to shower, then you are going to eat me for breakfast. Then we have all day and night to please each other in more ways then you can ever imagine," promised Jenny as she squeezed my cock.

"I can hardly wait." I knew that this was going to be the best couple of days of my life.

Published 
Written by car_man45ca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments