Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sleepover With Aunt Stephanie - Part 2

"A sequel to A Sleepover With Aunt Stephanie, ... and Casey makes three"

22
4 Comments 4
8.7k Views 8.7k
9.7k words 9.7k words
This story continues on directly after my earlier story, A Sleepover With Aunt Stephanie.

For the first few months after that night in her bed, Stephanie and I went to bed together every chance we got. It was almost like a honeymoon, except we had to plan every liaison in advance, and keep anyone from finding out, which if anything, only added to the excitement. My parents thought it was great that my aunt Stephanie and I got on so well together, little knowing that we were screwing each other senseless, practically under their noses, but I wasn’t so sure about my sister, Casey.

Early in the piece, not long after Stephanie and I started our affair, Stef was due over for dinner one night, and Casey walked into the family room where I was watching TV, and said, casually, “I hear your girlfriend’s coming over tonight.”

“What girlfriend?” I asked, flatly.

“Stephanie,” Casey replied, “I’ve seen you. You can’t keep your eyes off her.”

I’d had an acute attack of butterflies in the stomach when she had said Stef’s name, wondering what she knew, or even suspected, but now I realised that Casey must have thought I had some sort of crush on Stephanie, so I breathed easy. I could cope with Casey thinking I had the hots for my sexy young aunt, as long as she didn’t know what I was doing about it.

Then, a few weeks later, as I lay on my bed, listening to a CD in my room, Casey stuck her head in the door, and said, “Glen and Stephanie, sitting in a tree, kay, eye, ess, ess, eye, enn, gee.”

“You know,” I said, looking at her in the doorway, “there are professionals who can help you. Just reach out.”

“You’re the one who needs professional help,” Casey smiled, “going all gooey over your own aunty.” She turned on her heels and walked away, but what she had said to me kind of confirmed that she only thought I had a crush on Stephanie, which was a bit of a relief.

Another time, when Stephanie started seeing a guy she met at work, Casey had found me in the family room, and said, with mock sympathy, “Poor Glen, his girlfriend’s found a new man. What will he do now?” Little did she know that Stephanie had actually cheated on her new man with me the previous night, but I simply said to Casey, “Is your brain still under warranty? You need to get it looked at.”

Over the next couple of years, Stephanie and I developed a funny kind of relationship. I started seeing girls, and she had a couple of flings with other guys, but between times, when neither of us had anyone else in our lives, we would get together for some good, old-fashioned, casual sex, on a regular basis. We didn’t just screw all the time, in fact sometimes we would just hang out together, watching TV at her place, or going to bars for a beer or two after I turned eighteen, and stuff like that, without laying a hand on each other, and other times, we would go to bed just for the fun of it.

Four years went by, and in that time, a lot of things happened. I finished school, and got a job in a different bank from the one where Stephanie worked, but she helped me get the job by putting in a good word for me with some of her contacts around town. I had a few girlfriends over the years, but nothing really serious, and I have to say that Stephanie’s tutoring in the arts of lovemaking had certainly helped me out a lot in that department.

I was now twenty-one years old, and still living at my parents house, and Stephanie was thirty-five and still single, but still with the face and body of a girl in her twenties. However, the biggest thing that had happened in those four years was that my sister, Casey, had grown up. Casey had been a skinny twelve-year old, back when Stephanie had moved back to town, but when she was fourteen, she started developing those trademark curves that seem to run among the women in my mother’s family. By the time Casey was sixteen, she looked like a younger and slightly smaller version of Stephanie, except with our dad’s eyes, and with fairer skin, and ash blonde hair, where Stephanie’s hair was light brown. She had the same curvy figure as Stephanie, on a smaller scale, with the same full-shaped breasts, that were not large, but just rounded and well-shaped, and a pair of shapely legs that were getting better all the time.

Casey had stayed with her baton-twirling club over the years, and now that she was sixteen, she was a senior. This was good news, because, when she brought her team mates home to practice their routines, she was bringing home girls aged from sixteen to nineteen, so it seemed like there were always sexy little teenage baton-twirlers prancing around the place on weekends, in their practice leotards and shimmer tights, or skimpy little skirts and shorts, going through their routines, or exercising to keep themselves in shape for their training. My parents were charging me less in board than I would have paid to rent a place of my own, but why would I want to leave anyway, with all of this going on? Like I said, a lot of things had happened in the past four years.

Another interesting thing had happened that first summer when Casey turned sixteen. Her best friend was Rowena, a fellow baton twirler, and Casey and Rowena had gone to the public swimming pool one Saturday afternoon, and they both came back with a very mild case of sunburn. They put a towel on the family room floor, and took turns at lying on the towel, while one gently rubbed Vitamin E cream all over the other’s back, shoulders and legs. Casey had a pair of denim shorts over her bikini bottom, and Rowena, dark-haired, olive-skinned, and part-Italian, was wearing a black skirt over hers, but they only had their bikini bras on top, and it was quite exciting to watch them on the floor, gently rubbing each other all over with cream. In fact, by the time the show was over, I had become quite horny, and it seemed odd that they had decided do it in the family room, where I was, instead of Casey’s bedroom, even though they were really only rubbing cream on each other.

After the two girls finished, they got up and went to Casey’s room for a while, closing the door behind them. I sat there for a while, wishing they’d asked me to help them out with the cream.

Late that night, after Rowena had left, I was lying on my bed, reading a book, and Casey came to the door, with the jar of Vitamin E cream in her hand. “Glen?” she said.

“What’s up, Case?” I asked.

“My sunburn’s hurting again,” she said, “Can you be a good brother, and rub some more Vitamin E cream on me before I go to bed?” She was still wearing her bikini, with its blue and white swirled pattern, but I noticed that for some reason, she wasn’t wearing her denim shorts over the bikini bottom.

“Yeah,” I said, “come in.” Casey walked in and I got off the bed. She handed me the cream, and lay face down, with her head at the foot of my bed. I looked down at her in that little blue and white bikini and I couldn’t help feeling a little aroused, even though she was my kid sister, and I took a dollop of cream from the jar onto my right hand. I also noticed that Casey’s sunburn was so mild, it was barely visible on her fair skin, but I said, “Where would you like it?”

“All over,” Casey answered, with her head turned to her left to face me as she lay on her stomach on the bed.

I gently placed my hand on her right shoulder, and started to rub the cream onto her skin, in a smooth, circular motion. I was being as gentle as I could, gently running my hands over her smooth, warm skin with the cream, and before long, I felt myself getting aroused. I was wearing a loose-fitting pair of pyjamas, and fortunately, the hardening of my cock was hidden by them, as I gently applied the cream to my little sister’s shoulders, then her upper back, and slowly, painstakingly worked my way down her back. I was enjoying this, so I took my time, and Casey was showing no sign of hurrying me.

When I started rubbing the cream around the area where her bikini top was tied, I was avoiding the string ties, but without speaking, she reached around with both arms, and untied them, and flicked them to each side, so her back was now bare for me to apply the cream without any obstacles. I took her cue, and gently rubbed the cream into the skin where her bikini top had been tied, and I couldn’t help thinking that her sweet little body, that I was gently rubbing with cream on my bed, was very close to being naked, right in front of me.

I had worked my way down her back by now, gently smoothing the cream onto her soft young skin, and I could see the beautiful shape of her bottom, clad only in her brief bikini pants, and this added considerably to my arousal. I started to rub the cream into the skin along the top edge of her bikini pants, and once again, without speaking, she reached around with her right hand, and tugged at them to expose a little more skin. “That’s really nice,” she said, softly, and I looked at the round shape of her butt, and I thought, I know it’s nice, but not the way you mean.

There was now about an inch of Casey’s butt crack exposed, and I avoided touching her there, as I rubbed the cream into the skin of her lower back, where the line of her sunburn ended, but it was all I could do to keep myself from fondling her sweet little arse, there on the bed. “Can you do my legs, too?” Casey said.

Gladly, I thought, but I said, “No problem,” thinking, I could rub this stuff on you all night if you let me. I then started to rub the cream onto the backs of her thighs, my hands going to within inches of her pussy, tucked away inside that bikini bottom, and I felt that rippling wave of excitement going through me, as I smoothed the cream into the soft, firm skin of Casey’s inner thighs. “Mmmmmm, that feels nice,” Casey said, dreamily. Tell me about it, I thought.

I had taken my time over applying the cream, and as I rubbed the last part of Casey’s lower left calf, I reluctantly said, “How’s that now?”

“It’s much better,” Casey replied, as she started to tie her bikini bra again, and she looked back at me and said, “Do you think you could just do my belly. It’s a bit burnt too.”

“Your belly?” I answered, “How come you want me to do that?” I tried to sound casual, but I was actually getting quite excited at the prospect. Casey turned over, lying on her back, and said, “You're so nice and gentle. It’s really relaxing.” There was one part of me that was far from relaxed, but I started to smooth the cream onto the skin of her chest, under her full, perky breasts that were, of course, still covered by her bikini bra. Naturally, I was careful not to even brush them with my hands, but touching Casey so close to them like that was very exciting. I then smoothed the cream onto her belly, running my hands down to her bikini bottom. “Thankyou for doing this,” Casey said, looking up at me, “you’ve got a really gentle touch.”

“I don’t mind,” I said, as I continued gently rubbing the cream onto the soft skin of her belly. My cock felt rock hard, and I sneaked a look down at my pyjama shorts, to make sure it wasn’t showing. Fortunately, it wasn’t, but when I looked up, I was almost sure Casey was looking there as well. Surely, she must have some idea what this is doing to me, I thought. “Would you like me to do the front of your legs too?” I asked. I was getting a big thrill out of this, so I decided to milk it for all it was worth.

“If you don’t mind,” Casey said, looking up at me. I started to gently rub cream onto the front of her thighs, acutely conscious of the fact that her pussy was practically right under my nose, encased in those bikini pants, and I couldn’t help wondering if she trimmed it, or perhaps even shaved it. I had to deliberately steer my thoughts back to the job at hand, and I made myself mentally picture my fat, ugly third grade teacher, Mrs Buscombe, to get my mind off Casey’s pussy.

After I had finished rubbing the cream into Casey’s legs, I looked at her, and said, “All done.” She lay there on her back for a moment, and said, “I really appreciate you doing that, and being so gentle.” She got up, and I handed the jar of cream to her, and after some small talk, she left the room to go to bed. I watched her from behind, as she walked out of the room, and it occurred to me that she had a sexy walk, just like Stephanie. I was so horny by this time that I had to go and have a wank in the shower, while I tried unsuccessfully to keep the image, and the feel, of Casey’s bikini-clad body out of my mind.

Another odd thing happened about two weeks later, when Casey and I were at home alone. I was in the family room on a Saturday morning, and Casey had asked me to watch her latest baton twirling routine, and give my opinion, because she had a tournament coming up. Now that she was a curvy little sixteen-year old, watching her routines was no longer the chore it had been in the past, and she carried her portable CD player into the room, to provide the backing music. “Ready?” she said. I nodded.

Casey walked to the middle of the floor, in front of the TV set, and said, “Don’t start the music yet. I just need to do a few stretches first, before I get started.” She turned her back to me, and it was only then that I noticed she was only wearing her hot pink practice leotard, with no shimmer tights. I could see the outline of a pair of briefs under her leotard, but that was all she had on, apart from her sports bra or course, and first up, she started to touch her toes in front of me. My eyes were drawn to the crotch of her leotard, as she bent over with her back to me, touching her toes several times, and the fourth time, she looked back at me, her face upside down between her legs, and she smiled, almost knowingly. I said nothing, just watching her curvy figure, as she bent and stretched herself in front of me.

After a few toe-touches, Casey put her left foot on a stool, bending forward to lay her chest on her raised thigh, then changing feet, and repeating the position with her right leg on the stool. This time, my eyes were drawn to the crotch of her leotard again, as I saw the outline of her outer pussy lips, stretched by the positions of her legs, but I made sure she did not catch me looking there. I was feeling very excited by now, and the baton routine had not even begun. “They teach us it’s important to stretch and loosen up, before we start our routines,” she said, turning to face me as she linked her hands, and stretched her arms over her head, emphasising the shape of those full but perky tits. Not that I was complaining, but I had never seen her doing stretches before a routine before.

Casey did a few more stretches, and then asked me to start the music. She did her new routine, for my appraisal, but to be honest, I could hardly keep my eyes off her arse, and her curvy little figure, as she pranced, bounced and gyrated to the music, throwing her baton in the air, catching it, all in strict time with the music. It was another good performance, and I clapped at the end, to give her some encouragement. “That was really good,” I said, and she smiled brightly as she picked up her CD player, and headed back to her room.

Later that night, as I lay in bed, I thought about her performance, and wondered what she was on about. Surely she knew how provocative she was being. I turned it over in my mind, and decided it must have been that, in just over a year, she had gone from a skinny beanpole kid, to a curvy young girl, with the sort of body that drew a second look from any guy with a pulse, and she was enjoying showing it off, even to her big brother. That kind of led to another train of thought, about the rights and wrongs of getting aroused by your kid sister’s body. You’re already fucking your own aunt, I told myself, so what’s wrong with copping an eyeful of your sister?

Not long after that, my parents were due to go on a seventeen-day Pacific cruise they had been planning for some time. They left on a Thursday, so Casey and I would be home...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Taverner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments