Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vacation With My Daughter Conclusion

"A father and daughter conclude their cruise in epic fashion."

30
10 Comments 10
13.4k Views 13.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Please read the first 3 parts before reading this one. Thank you. Oh, and would you please vote so I know how I am doing?

After my encounter with Lacey and Ashley, I was eager to see Ashley's mom, Caitlin, again. We hit it off so well during our first encounter that I was positive that there was more to come.

Before Ashley left our room, I gave her our extra room key so she could come in whenever she wants to. She gave both me and Lacey a passionate filled kiss before walking out.

"Be in the piano bar at 9 pm " she said, "I'll make sure my mom is there."

I simply nodded my head at her and I smiled as I watched her walk out of the door.

Lacey was still lying naked on our bed so I crawled next to her as we discussed the previous night’s events. We unanimously decided that more adventures like that must continue.

We were so worn out from the night before and the fact that we were certainly going to get lucky again tonight that we decided that a quick fuck session shouldn't happen. Lacey fell back to sleep so I found it the perfect opportunity to take a shower to clear my head. I stood under the hot water just relishing the feeling of it cascading over my body.

After just standing there for what felt like hours, the water started getting cold so I decided to get out. I quickly dried off and walked naked out of the bathroom. I was then treated to a nice surprise. Lacey was still lying naked on our bed but she was no longer asleep. Her eyes were closed but her fingers were running circles around her clit and she was pulling on her nipples with her other hand. I quietly walked over to the chair in the room and I started to stroke my cock as I watched her.

Her moans of pleasure started to get louder and louder and I knew she was getting close to cumming all over her fingers. I increased the speed of my stroking in the hopes that we would be able to cum together. The sight of her fingers working their way into the velvety folds of her bald pussy was driving me crazy with lust. I guess I moaned a little too loud because her eyes unexpectedly shot open. I was too close to cumming to tell her to keep going as I suddenly lost all control and I shot my load all over my hand and lower stomach. Seeing this caused Lacey to lose all control as well and for one last time she plunged her fingers deep in her pussy until she squirted all over the bed, covering the blankets and sheets in her cum.

I got up off of the chair and made my way to the bed. I crawled up next to her and I wrapped her up in my arms. I could feel her heart beating in her chest as I pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss.

"Good morning, baby" I said to her.

She smiled and said, "good morning, daddy" back to me.

"I'm going to head up to the pool to relax for a while, you are more than welcome to join me whenever you'd like" I said to her as I got off the bed.

I walked over to the dresser and I pulled out my swimming trunks, quickly pulled them on and left the room.

I hurriedly made my way up to the deck for an afternoon of relaxation before my date with Ashley's mom, Caitlin, tonight . I finally reached my destination and I immediately dove into the pool to cool off after the past couple of days of heated, passionate fucking.

I swam several laps until I got tired. I grabbed a hold of the side of the pool and I lifted myself out of it. I walked over to the towel rack dripping wet to retrieve a towel. I then made my way over to an empty lounge chair. I laid down in it and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I guess I was more tired than I originally thought because when I woke up it was already 6 pm . I quickly got up and rushed back to mine and Lacey's room to shower and change for dinner.

Upon entering the room I heard the shower running and I realized that Lacey was in there. A devious thought came to mind and I started to undress. I quietly opened the bathroom door and I could see Lacey soaping her beautiful body through. I slowly crept up to the stall, hoping to surprise her. When I got close enough I quickly jerked the door open and Lacey let out an audible gasp.

"Oh my God daddy! You really scared me!" she said.

"I'm sorry baby, but that was my intention."

"It's ok, I forgive you"

"Good. Think there's enough room for me in there too?"

Her eyes swept over my body and "mmm" was all that managed to come out of her mouth.

I got in right behind her and she turned her back to me.

"Could you wash my back for me daddy?" she asked.

"I would love to sweetie", I replied.

I grabbed her sweet smelling body wash and I dribbled some into my hands. I furiously rubbed my hands together, covering them in suds. I started washing her at the tops of her shoulders with the intentions to wash her and to give her a sensual massage all at the same time.

My hands methodically worked their way from her shoulders to her back. She leaned forward in the shower and braced herself against the shower wall. My hands continued their descent down her back until her ass was in my hands.

I worked her ass over several times and then I moved my hands up to her sides. I then leaned into her so that my cock was nestled nicely in between the cheeks of her ass. I moved my cock up and down her crack until I felt the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

I could not contain myself any longer and Lacey's moans let me know she wanted it just as bad as I did. I gripped her sides as I thrust myself deep inside of her. As soon as I had my cock completely inside of her cunt, Lacey threw her head back in utter ecstasy.

"You don't have a lot of time daddy, I want you to really fuck me hard!" she said.

With her permission, I started driving my cock inside of her as my balls were slapping against her clit. We started working ourselves into a nice rhythm where she pushed back on my cock as I drove harder inside of her.

At this pace I knew I wasn't going to last too much longer. I really wanted to make sure that Lacey got off as well so I reached my hand under her and started rubbing her clit in circles.

Not too much longer after I started rubbing her clit I could feel my balls begin to tighten and I knew that my orgasm was quickly approaching. I could also feel Lacey's pussy pulsating around my cock and I knew she was close as well. I gripped my hands tightly on her hips and I drove into her one final last time and I unleashed my torrent of cum deep inside of her. At the same time I felt Lacey tighten up and she let out loud moan that I was sure the neighbors could hear.

After catching our breath for a short while, I pulled my cock out of her and I watched as some of my cum came out of her too. We quickly finished cleaning each other’s bodies. After we were both clean and well fucked, we turned the water off and got out of the shower.

EveLibston
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveLibston

We walked into the main suite and Lacey plopped down onto the bed as I pulled out a casual suit and proceeded to get dressed.

“Are you going to get dressed sweetie?” I asked Lacey.

“No daddy. Ashley should be here any minute now and instead of her having to take my clothes off, I might as well be ready for her once she gets here. Plus, my pussy is still soaking wet and I don’t want to put any panties on”, she replied.

“If she is anything like me, and I know she is, she’s going to like you a lot better naked than dressed”, I said with a seductive smile on my face.

I watched as Lacey fully laid back onto the bed, spread her legs open wide, and her fingers dance over her clit.

“You better save some of that for Ashley”, I said.

“Oh, I think I have plenty to give Ashley”, she replied.

I finished getting dressed and I bent down to give Lacey a goodbye kiss. “Have fun with Ashley tonight sweetie. I need you to be out of the room in about an hour just in case tonight goes well with Caitlin and we end up back in here.”

“OK daddy”, she said. “Don’t do anything that I wouldn’t do”, she quipped with a seductive wink.

I left the room and quickly made my way to the piano bar hoping that Caitlin hadn’t beaten me there. I hate being late. Luckily, once I arrived I didn’t see her anywhere so I found a nice, quiet booth that had a clear view of the front entrance. After waiting for about 5 minutes I spotted Caitlin walking in. She was more beautiful than I remembered. She was wearing a casual black dress with a low neckline that showed off ample cleavage.

I got up to go meet her. I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms for a hug and planted an innocent kiss on her cheek. I then led her over to our booth and we both sat down. The waiter came over and took our drink orders. She ordered a vodka tonic and I ordered a long island iced tea.

The waiter quickly returned with our drinks and Caitlin and I began with the usual small talk. Things like: “how are you”, “are you having fun on the cruise”, etc. The air was thick with tension as both Caitlin and I avoided the questions we most wanted to ask. Caitlin broke the tension when she bluntly stated, “so Ashley tells me that you and your daughter are kind of like me and Ashley.”

I nearly choked on my drink. I tried playing it cool by responding, “What do you mean?”

Caitlin leaned in close so the other people around us wouldn’t hear. “My daughter likes to eat my pussy and yours likes to suck your cock.”

My cock instantly rose in trousers and all I could manage to do was to subtly nod my hand and smile nonchalantly. It was almost as if Caitlin read my mind when she then said, “how about you forget all of the niceties and you take me up to your room and show me exactly how you treat your daughter?”

I checked my watch and realized that only 30 minutes had gone by since I left my room. “I must warn you, our daughters might be in there and there’s no telling what sorts of things they’re doing to each other”, I replied.

“I don’t care. The more the merrier. Plus, you can’t tell me that you wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to fuck all three of us at once, now would you?”

“Not at all”, I replied with a smile. I waived the waiter over and quickly paid the bar tab. We then stood up and made our way from the bar back to my way. I struggled with trying to hide my growing erection from the other patrons.

We found an empty elevator to take us to my room and just like the night I went dancing with my daughter, when the doors closed I pushed Caitlin against the wall, kissed her on the lips passionately, and pushed my hard cock against her letting her know just how much the upcoming night’s activity was doing to me.

We arrived just outside the door to my room and we heard the faint sound of moans. I looked at Caitlin with a smile on my face. I then proceeded to slowly and as quietly as possible to unlock and open the door. We entered the room and what greeted our eyes surprised both Caitlin and I. There, directly in front of us on the bed, Ashley and Lacey were locked in a 69 pleasuring each other’s pussies. Caitlin and I stood there for a while before Caitlin coughed a fake cough, alerting the girls to our presence.

The girls stopped eating each other and looked at us. “It took y’all long enough time to get here”, Lacey said. “We decided to get started without you”, Ashley stated, finishing Lacey’s original sentence.

Without needing any further permission, I pulled Caitlin into my arms and kissed her deeply and passionately. The girls released their 69, got up off of the bed, and joined Caitlin and I in the entryway. They, like me, focused all of their attention on Caitlin. They slowly peeled off every piece of material off of her creamy skin.

Once Caitlin was completely naked I knew it was my turn. The girls all pulled me towards the bed before pushing me onto it. They began to, quickly and with utter abandonment, tear the clothes off of me. Now that I was in the same state of dress as the girls, the fun could really begin. Caitlin straddled my legs and slowly lowered her pussy onto my cock. Her pussy was completely shaved with a small patch of rectangular shaped pubic hair that perfectly accentuated her gorgeous lips. Feeling her pussy envelope me was an amazing feeling. My cock felt like it was made specifically for her. She soon began to rock back and forth bringing both of us intense pleasure.

Ashley, looking at her mom, wanted to cum with the same guy so she straddled my face and lowered her delicious pussy down onto my waiting mouth and tongue. I began eating Ashley out with everything I had. Then Lacey, not wanting to be left out, knelt down on the bed next to my ribs and alternated between sucking on Caitlin’s tits and then Ashley’s. I soon became close to cumming and I could tell that both Caitlin and Ashley were the same way. Almost instantly, I began shooting my cum deep inside of Caitlin, Caitlin came all over my cock still buried inside of her, and Ashley filled my mouth with her salty yet sweet cum.

Over the next several hours, the four of us tried many different things. At times, I was fucking Lacey while Ashley and Caitlin looked on with peaked curiosity and vice versa. The possibilities with us were endless. We all ended up fucking each other into oblivion and we enjoyed every second of it. Caitlin and I have now been married for 5 years. The girls are currently attending the same college here in town and they are still living with us to save money. We still have the same love and enthusiasm for each other as we did on the cruise ship and we still end up fucking each other with that same love and enthusiasm.

Published 
Written by CrazyTexan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments