Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A week with my brother

"I knew he was lusting after me...."

10
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
This story is for the lush website only.

My name is Elise, I'm officially 19.I'm about 5'2 , long dark brown hair with golden brown eyes. I have a 36 DD rack, a nice ass and a pretty good body.I love to show off my body especially my breast.It makes me so hot being able to make guys look, even more when they're older.It's all my brother's fault I'm so into older guys.I've always had a thing for him even though he's my older brother.My mom married his dad and in my opinion the only good thing about new"daddy" was new brother.Now since our fourteen year age difference and that I was 5 when I came into the family ,he didn't watch me grown up or anything.He's about 6'1,black hair,muscular and a little facial hair.
 
I had always been a naughty girl,loving cock and pussy but always stayed a virgin.About a year ago started thinking about my older brother.He was over and I walked in on him naked,he was so stunned he couldn't move and I got a full view.I'm not going to the lie the sight made my pussy wet but I kept trying to push the thought out of my head.I guess I tried to convince my self it wasn't to wrong because we weren't related but no matter what I did I kept finding my self thinking about him touching me as I lay in my bed playing with my self.I finally thought to myself I want him I'm going to have him.
 
Thank god for good luck my parents were going on a weeks vacation and informed me that Alex was going to babysit me for the week.Of course it felt like my heart was about to burst I was so excited but I couldn't let them know that so I begged and pleaded for them to change their minds knowing good and well they wouldn't.
My mind went wild going through every possible situation that ended in him taking me.Around him I had always flirted and teased and wore showy clothes but never really pushed the issue.This week would give me the chance to push it, to finally get him.
 
Alex came over shortly after my parents left .His eyes were running over my body, I grinned naughtily and thought to my self let the fun begin.
We decided to go to dinner together and he invited two of his buddies.They didn't interest me as much as he did but I still wanted to play with them.Of course Cody sat next to him so I had to sit by Jesse.They were about the same build and height as Alex but Jesse was blond and an airhead and Cody was a pervert.God look at me calling him a pervert when I'm lusting after my own brother.I decided to have fun with Jesse while my bro and Cody went to go get drinks.
 
I started to fidget with his jeans a little running my nails up and down his thigh then drawing little circles softly on the inside of it.I could tell he was having trouble acting normal from him squirming, then he did something I thought he would never do.He reached down pulled my hand to his growing bulge and started rubbing my pussy through my jeans.He leaned over and kissed and bit my neck a little leaving a small mark.He whispered in my that soon I will be punished for doing this to him.He slid his hand in my jeans and started to finger me fast and rub my clit hard I was on the verge of cumming when he just stopped.I was so horny I had to fight the urge not to fuck him then I realized the boys were coming back.

He won't touch me now payback time.I undid his jeans and released his cock he gave me a nervous glance I just smiled and started slowly stroking him under the table.He couldn't do anything to stop me as I started stroking faster and gently squeezing his shaft.I knew he was about to cum by the way he was digging his nails into my thigh and I just stopped just like he did to me.I heard him mumble the word bitch under his breathe and I just let out a small giggle. 

We manged to get through dinner quickly I continued teasing Jesse and he was about to go insane.On the way home I slide over and cuddled up next to Alex while he was driving and started running my nails along his thigh he squirmed a little but said nothing.
 
When we get home I go and change into a pair of black short shorts and a tight low cut blue tank labeled"heart breaker" and of course I keep of my signature golden wing necklace in the shape of a heart.He's laying on the couch I walk over to him bend over so were at face level and ask innocently if he likes my necklace, forcing him to look at my chest.He stammers a little and replies almost in a whisper that he does.I casually sat down next to him thinking, to easy.

I need to stop thinking this way.I mean for god sake shes my little sister.Well its not that bad I mean we're not related.No no its still wrong.Fuck I wish that shirt was off.She has to know what shes doing to me.It was bad enough with her flirting and teasing me and showing off herperfectlittle body butwatching her squirm at the hands of my best friend was almost to much.I want her so bad,maybeI should makea move.I cant count how many timesIve caught myself stroking my long,thick hard cock thinking about her little mouth wrapped around it.

I jump off of the couch and go to the kitchen and yell back at Alex to get his ass in here.He comes in and gives me a questioning look.I just laugh and say were going to make sundaes! and I start getting the ice cream from the bottom shelf of the freezer making sure to shake my ass a little.I can feel his eyes on me and I see him adjust out of the corner of my eye, I think to myselfperfect.We finally finish mine is mint chocolate chip with carmel, his is vanilla with chocolate.I grab the whip cream and head back to the couch him close behind me.I put some on his and when I start doing mine I "accidentally" spray some on my breast.
"hey Alex wipe this off for me??"
"Ya uh let me get a towel"
He starts to rise of the couch I quickly say"Well I don't wanna waste any use your mouth"
"um are you sure I should?"Alex says eyes glued to my chest.
Please say I should ,please.Mm i'm not sure what looks better the whipped cream the hot little teen i'm about to lick it off of.
"of course!"
He leans into my chest,i hear him start to breathe heavier.He slowly slides his tongue across my skin licking me clean of the whipped cream.He starts to kiss up my neck gently biting it , using his body to push me on my back almost forcefully.I feel my pussy start to dampen as I feel his bulge rub against me.I start to moan softly.

I couldn't control myself when I started licking her breast,I was full of lust.I started kissing up her neck, biting her softly.I used my body to push her on her back,sliding in between her legs.I press my bulge up against her pussy as I bite her a little harder.I just couldn't get enough.Then I realize who i'm with and move off quickly.
He got off of me quickly, shaking his head.
"I'm so sorry Elise I couldn't control my self."
By this point I was tired of playing this little game so I slide over into his lap and started making out with him as I grinded against him.I felt his hands on my hips.
"You might be sorry but I'm not"

to be continued.
tell me what you guys think this is my first story.

Published 
Written by xxlovebitesxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments