Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend with my Big Sister Part Two

"The following morning"

32
11 Comments 11
12.1k Views 12.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

We woke around 10 am. Georgia got up first; I heard her go through to the loo. Through the bathroom door she’d neglected to close, I heard her pissing loudly into the bowl. After a stream lasting almost a minute, I concluded she’d been a bit desperate. Two minutes later she came into the bedroom with a glass brimful of orange juice and placed it on the dressing table beside the purply pink vibrator she’d used on me earlier. She gave my shoulder a shake.

“Come on, Jay, its ten already, here’s some juice. I’ve put the kettle on for a cuppa, it won’t be long.”I heard her leave the room and opened my eyes. I had the hangover from hell, the combination of too much neat pot and champagne had given me a beauty.

I sat up and swung my legs around and sat on the side of the bed with my head in my hands. I picked up the glass and downed most of it. The sweet, acidic taste of the orange took care of the foul taste in my mouth.

“You got any pain-killers, Georgia?” I shouted to her.

“Yeah, they’re in the bathroom cabinet, next to my diaphragm.”

I went to the bathroom, glass in hand. Rooting around in her cabinet over the sink, I found some Panadol exactly where she’d said. I noticed beside it on the shelf she also had a small gold lipstick sized bullet vibrator. I recognised it for what it was immediately, as I carried its double in a zip up compartment of my bag.

I impulsively picked it up and placed it on the sink for possible later use. I took a couple of the tablets; then one more for luck and washed them all down with the remnants of the orange juice. Still thirsty, I filled the glass a couple of more times with water and drained it dry.

I sat on the loo and started to relieve the pressure on my bladder which was starting to feel uncomfortably full. As the pee streamed hotly between my labia, it brought back the memories of earlier this morning, and I reached down to gently rub my clitoris as I peed. The strongly smelling urine splashed over and around my fingers. God, it felt good as my fingers danced over my clit. I felt it coming back to life after its short six or seven hour hibernation.

I looked up and saw Georgia stood in the doorway looking intently at what my fingers were doing. We were both still stark naked so she had a totally unimpeded view as I rubbed myself.

She lifted her left leg and put her foot on the edge of the bath, then leant slightly forward and reached between her legs and opened her lips wide with the fingers of her right hand. She looked so sexy stood there legs wide with her tits hanging down.

“Mind if I join you?” she asked as she stroked on her own clit with her other hand.

She started sliding her fingers between her own wet labia as she watched my stream starting to abate. As my arousal increased I pushed harder, expelling the remnants of my pee in a dark golden stream that flowed over my masturbating hand. My flow began to slow as my bladder emptied. Finally it came to a stop.

I shuddered briefly with both the cessation of my peeing and my increased arousal. Watching my sister lewdly fingering herself as she watched me doing the same was turning me on incredibly quickly. I reached across to the sink and picked up the golden bullet, leant back against the cistern and spread my legs wide as I pressed the button and felt it start to buzz in my hand.

Georgia’s face lit up with arousal at my actions and she increased her manipulation, then suddenly stopped. She turned, left the loo and re-appeared seconds later after a short trip to her bedroom. In her hand she clutched a weird looking blue vibrator with a curious bend about two thirds along the shaft and a bulbous head at the end.

“Do you want to watch me squirt, Jay?” she asked as she lifted her foot back onto the edge of the bath and slid the vibe smoothly inside her slippery tunnel.

“Fuck yes, George, I’d love to see that. Is that one of those G-Spot vibrators?”

“Oh yes, me and my friend have had some very horny, wet dates together,” she said, holding the vibe deep inside her and moving it in gentle circles.

As she continued, her face contorted in ecstasy as she found and played the head of the vibe over her G-Spot. Her eyes stayed locked onto my fingers as I held the tip of the bullet on my now furiously erect red clit. We watched each other as our orgasms approached with indecent speed. The sight of her with her legs spread and her lips spread wide with the vibrator inside her was so horny I could feel my climax approach fast.

She was, it seemed, also really close. She made a few stabbing movements with the vibe then held it in position as she started to cum. There was a brief little trickle of viscous fluid that made its way past the shaft then she started to frantically rub her clit with the fingers of her other hand. This opened the floodgates in a very literal’ way. As she started to orgasm, a jet of cum squirted clear across the room. It splashed all across my legs then a few squirts hit my thighs as she reached the crescendo. Her last squirt hit me right on my open gash and precipitated my own release.

Unlike hers, mine was much less liquid but I felt a dribble of my own cum trickle down between the cheeks of my arse, mixing with hers. We both screamed out in joy as we came together. Me with my hand holding the bullet on my clit; her with the vibrator ramming forcefully in and out of her cunt. I spread my lips wide and started to finger myself using my other hand. Georgia scooped up some of the ejaculate that hung in a strand from between her lips and sucked the thick, gooey liquid greedily into her mouth.

We both started to come down from our mutual orgasms. I put my head back against the wall and realised that my headache had gone. I giggled to myself.

She looked inquisitively at me as I sat there legs apart, fingers gently stroking my clit.

“What’s tickled your fancy? As if I couldn’t see.”

“My headache’s gone. I could have saved you some of your tablets.”

“You know what they say?” she responded. “A cum a day keeps the doctor away.”

We both dissolved into fits of laughter.

“Mmm, you’ve got a point there I reckon. Shall we go back to bed? I think I ought to repay you for the orgasm you gave me earlier.”

“That’s the best idea you’ve had all day. Come on, I’ve got another one of my buzzy friends I’d like to introduce you to.”

“I need a shower first, you covered me in your cum, you dirty bitch,” I laughed in reply.

Georgia turned on the shower and waited until the water ran warm; we then both stepped inside and closed the door. The warm water washed over us both as we stood for a few seconds facing each other in the spray.  Unmoving, we luxuriated in the hot water as it soaked our bodies.

Georgia broke our stillness. She reached up to my face and pulled it down to hers, kissing me gently on the lips. I responded to her touch and kissed her back with more passion, opening my mouth and sliding my tongue between her willing lips. We kissed once more like lovers, our tongues dancing and writhing in each other’s mouth.

She broke the kiss and pushed me to her arm’s length.

“Are you sure this is okay?” she asked tentatively. “I didn’t mean to corrupt you or anything.”

Judging by the look on her pretty face as she looked up at me I gave her the answer she was looking for.

“Georgia, you don’t know much about my sexuality, why would you? We don’t see each other that often and we’ve never really talked about this sort of stuff before. It was something I’ve wanted, too. I’ve always fancied the pants off you. The fact that you’re my big sister just adds to the whole experience for me. It makes it so much hornier. The taboo aspect is just so sexy. Feeling you cum over me earlier is one of the horniest things I’ve ever experienced. When your cum hit my clit it gave me one of my best orgasms ever.”

“Thank fuck for that,” she said.

“I didn’t want to upset our relationship. I love you too much.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

Now we can make our relationship even better. Now come here and kiss me again. I love the way you kiss by the way, you do it like you really mean it.”

We kissed once more; the water splashing down over our heads, streams washing down over and between our breasts which were pushed tightly together. Mine were on top of hers, her hard nipples pressed into my abdomen like little nuts. Once more she broke the kiss and turned me round, she pushed me quite roughly against the end wall out of the spray.

“Bend over, Jay. I want to lick you again, I need to taste you.”

I complied and bent at the waist (like all good girls do), resting my hands on the end of the bath. I felt her tongue immediately. She pulled my bum cheeks apart and licked me from my inflamed clit up to and around my arsehole.

The sensation was exquisite as she lashed me with her hot stiff tongue. As she licked me, I felt a finger run around the periphery of my arsehole. I pushed back hard against the digit and felt my hole open. Her finger slipped easily inside me, stretching my sphincter. As it opened she slid another finger inside, opening me wide.

She then licked delicately around her fingers as she fingered my gaping arse. I felt her hands move and change position. She slid the fingers of her hand inside my cunt and then felt what could only be her thumb push once more through my welcoming sphincter. Both of my openings were gaping wide as she finger and thumb fucked me. It felt so good.

I reached back around my body and latched onto her breast, the angle was all wrong, but nevertheless I heard her sharp intake of breath as I found and squeezed her hard nipple. The harder I squeezed and twisted it the louder her moans of pleasure became.

“Fuck, Jay, you look so horny gaping wide like that.  Hold on, I want to get my dildo and use it on you.”

She opened the door and retrieved it from its resting place. The next thing I felt was its bulbous head slide inside me.

“Got to get the right spot, let me know when I find it.”

It moved around inside me, then the intensity of sensation increased as it found the place.

“Yeah, oh fuck yes, that’s it, just there,” I grunted.

Having found the spot, she held it in position and she increased the intensity of the vibrations. Her thumb was still pumping in and out of my arse; the combination of the two assaults was bringing me closer and closer to cumming again. The fingers that had been inside my pussy shifted to rubbing on and around my clit and I felt my orgasm beginning to build.

This time it felt totally different. The vibrator on my G Spot was giving me an intense feeling that was just like a frantic need to pee. It seemed like my bladder was about to burst and the sensations combined with the stimulation of my clit was incredible. It came all at once. I felt my lower stomach convulse, a starburst of pleasure in my clit and then I felt a rush of liquid gush from my cunt.

I turned my head and watched as squirt after squirt gushed from between my wide opening, all over Georgia. She lowered her face into the stream and opened her mouth wide gulping down my ejaculate greedily. The remainder splashed all over her tits and ran in rivulets down her stomach and mixed with the water as it ran down between her legs into the bath.

“Fuck, Jay, your cum tastes so good. It’s better than spunk any day.”

I slumped forward my legs having turned to jelly at the intensity of my orgasm. Now I really did need to pee. The growing feeling of fullness in my bladder had been intensified by my climax.

“George, you’d better get out of the way, I’m gonna pee any sec, I can’t hold it.”

“Go on then, Jay, let it go. Piss all over me, that would be so horny and I need to cum again, too.”

I looked over my shoulder and watched as she brutally assaulted her cunt with the vibrator, slamming it in and out between her large inner labia. I felt a trickle; then a gush as I let go a long stream of pale, straw-coloured piss all over her.

She dropped to her knees still fucking herself as my piss splashed all over her face and hair. Once more she opened her mouth wide and this time sucked in my pee. It looked so fucking horny as I covered her completely in my hot piss.

Her fingers reached down and slapped her clit hard just above the vibrator. She slapped and slapped herself wincing at the pain, but enjoying it nevertheless. Her face once again took on an almost unrecognisable mask of lust.

Then she came. Without the direct stimulation of the vibrator on her G spot it was nowhere near as wet as her last orgasm, but I watched as her ejaculate started to foam as she whipped it up with her fingers. She dropped to her bottom in the bath behind me and her face changed to a grin that went from ear to ear.

“Fucking hell, Jay, that was so good. Now I’m the one who needs the shower. You covered me in piss.”

Once more we stepped under the now luke-warm shower spray and quickly soaped each other and shampooed our hair. By the time we’d rinsed the shampoo out, the water had turned distinctly cool, bringing out goose-bumps all over our bodies. I took particular pleasure in admiring her beautiful big nipples as they stood erect from their surrounding dark brown areolas.

“I wish my nipples were as big as yours, mine are pathetic,” I complained a little childishly.

“They look ok to me,” she replied.

“None of us is perfect. I don’t like my big piss-flaps, you want bigger nipples, live with it, kiddo. You look fucking gorgeous to me.”

We both wrapped our heads in towels and went through to the bedroom. She stood in front of her full length mirror and towelled most of the water from her short mop of hair. I just sat on the bed watching her as I combed my hair through, getting out all the little knots. I couldn’t help but admire the way that her gorgeous tits shook as she towelled her hair. I knew my longer hair would take longer to dry so I brushed it through and started to use her hair dryer. Five minutes later it was nearly dry, and I turned my attention back to my sister.

She leant forward as she brushed her hair through with her brush. I saw my opportunity. I turned the heat off on the dryer so it was blowing cold air and directed the nozzle between her legs. I was utterly fascinated by the way her pussy lips seemed to vibrate together in the jet of air. She froze for a moment, enjoying the gentle stimulation as the air rushed between and over her lips.

“Mmmm, that feels good, Jay,” she murmured. “Don’t stop.”

I continued to play the jet of cool air over her gaping pussy, her hand appeared between her legs and she dipped a couple of fingers between her quivering lips.

“Fucking hell, Jay, this is so horny, but we might have to stop soon. Nat is coming over to pick us up to take us to the wine bar for brunch. She’s got a key so we’ll have to be careful; I don’t want her walking in on us like this. She has no idea that I’m a bisexual, incestuous bitch in heat. If she caught us like this she’d be horrified. She just thinks I fuck blokes.”

She had no sooner finished saying this than we both heard a key in the front door and Lucy’s voice rang through the flat as the door slammed behind her and she walked down the short hallway.

“Georgia! Jay, are you two ready?” she shouted. “Come on, get up, you lazy pair.  It’s time for brunch. Nat’s gone to pick up her new squeeze so she gave me your key. We’re meeting her in the wine bar.”

Before we could even move, let alone cover ourselves, the bedroom door swung fully open revealing Georgia crouched in front of the mirror. With me stood behind her with hairdryer in hand, both of us stark naked.

“Oh, sorry, I did knock and shout.” She stood in the doorway looking at us, her eyes riveted on Georgia’s bum and spread legs. “Did I interrupt anything?”

Georgia looked over her shoulder at Lucy, paused for a second then replied.

“Lucy, what does it look like, she’s not blow drying my pubes. Come in here and join us, or fuck off to the kitchen and make us some coffee.”

Lucy paused for a few seconds, looked at both Georgia and me, drinking in our nakedness, then stepped into the room and closed the door.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by oldenuff2knobetter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments