Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wonderful Night with my Sexy Aunt

3
0 Comments 0
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
When I was 16, my aunt from United States came to visit my family during my summer break.

My aunt named Venus, who was my mother's stepsister, much younger than my mum. She was 25 while my mum was 36. One thing that my mum and my aunt had in common was that they both had a very sexy figure. My mum had a thin long face, black hair, slim body with 34B breasts and a firm ass. As for Venus, my aunt, she had long slightly curvy brown hair, tanned, tall and slim body. I guess her tits were 36C, they were just huge to me! Not to mention her ass, which is a big and firm one.

The last time we met each other was in my three years old birthday, it was what my mum told me. I looked at the albums, seeing my aunt’s face, she was just like an angel to me.

The day we picked her up in the airport, she wore a white tight t-shirt. Her pink bra was showing itself underneath her t-shirt. And her jeans were so tight that I could see very clearly the shape of her firm, big, sexy ass. Gosh! "I can't believe that I have such a sexy aunt!"

When she saw me, she hugged me very tight immediately, and I could feel that my chest was in touch with her huge tits. That was... comfortable. I didn’t noticed since when my cock had got hard, very very hard...

"You must be Terry! You were just a baby last time I saw you! Time flies, huh?" she said with smile to me.

I was so concentrated on her breasts, I could not even be able to respond, so I just nodded.

We soon went back to our house because aunt would live with us in the following three weeks.

In the following weeks, aunt spent most of time with us. We went to different places. We went shopping together, ate together, and played together.

Everyday I woke up I just couldn't wait seeing her, because she always dressed sexy. It seemed that she didn't want her tits to be covered. I could see her bra everyday, and my fantasy of her grew day after day.

There was one night, I went back home late, and my aunt just came out from the bathroom. Since that day was so hot, I wanted to take a bath before I went to bed. So I rushed into bathroom soon after my aunt came out.

Very unexpected, I saw that her little panty was just placed on the top of the laundry bracket. It was a purple lace thong.

I took it up with my heart pumping like it was going to explode. It smelled great! I could smell my aunt's perfume on it.

I thought for a while what shall I do with it, and I finally decided to make some fun with it...

I put it into my mouth, imagined tasting my aunt's pussy, and afterward, I handed the thong and moved it to my chest, using it to touch everywhere of my body. Finally it stopped at my penis. I started rubbing my penis with this sexy little purple thong, and at the same time imaging that my aunt was wearing this thong, stripping in front of me. I felt like I could touch her huge tits and firm ass. It made me so hard and after a while, I came on it!

At the moment that I wanted to put it back to the bracket, I saw my aunt spying on me outside the bathroom.

"Shoot! I forgot to close the door well so that there was a gap! Aunt must saw everything!" I thought and I could feel the hot of my face. My face must be so red at that moment!

She looked at me, smiled, showing her beautiful, tidy teeth. A second later, she opened the door and came into the bathroom. And I just noticed that she didn't wear bra, her nipples were so hard that they showed through her top.

"Did you see everything, aunt Venus...?" I asked with worry.

"Um... Yep! I saw a cute boy taking my panty, rubbing his important, sexy area."

"I'm sorry... Aunt..."

"It's ok, kid." she continued, "you gave me a good show, I enjoyed that a lot"

"What?!" I couldn't believe what I heard. I thought she was going to report me.

"The only thing I don't like is the hair near your little cock... Will you shave that for your aunt Venus, let me see clearly how it looks like?"

"I'm not sure... And... I don't know how to... You know, shave..."

"Just tell me you are willing to do that just to show me what I wanna see, please"

"Sure, I want to."

"Then...let me help you shave"

She took out a shaver and scissors from a drawer and came to me. And I stood, expected, and my cock became so hard while she was approaching.

She cut my pubic hairs short and then started to shave. Every move she made was so careful. And during the whole process, she held my cock in her hand, protecting it. And I, allowed myself to experience the feeling of her hand on my cock. It was great, very arousing.

Soon, I was shaved, and I needed to admit that it looked much better.

She smiled at me and I smiled back, my cock was hard as steel.

"It looks more beautiful, doesn't it?"

"Hope you like seeing with this view" I replied.

"I should return you a favor, boy.

antonela__ztone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonela__ztone

Do you like my panty? Do you wanna know what I'm wearing inside?" She pulled down her short a little.

My face turned red immediately, and I swallow some saliva. I was so nervous... My heart was racing!

"I do!" I spoke my mind.

She looked at me, satisfied. And she started striping her short off.

I couldn't believe what I just saw...! There was no panty inside; all I saw was a shaved pussy, a pink, attractive one and it was so wet.

"You know what... When I saw u jerking, I fingered myself as well...but indeed, at that moment, all I wanted was to be fingered by... You... I want you to finger me, I was so close to cum... But you found me, so I stopped. Can you please do that for me... now?"

"I don't..." before I could speak the last word "know", her lips hit mine, and her tongue slipped into my mouth and twisted with mine. At the same time, she moved my head to her boobs. And I just instinctively squeezed them, they were so soft, and big. Her nipples were hardened. A thought flashed through my mind, "Perhaps I can bite her nipples". Then I removed her top, and I slowly went down till my head was close to her tits. I didn't think much when sucked her nipped, and she moaned immediately. It was the first time I heard a woman moaning in front of me. That was so exciting!

She suddenly knelt down and faced my cock and kissed it. The feeling of being kissed was... Awesome!

She kissed the tip of my cock, and slowly moved down to the bottom and my balls. Finally, she sucked my balls. I could feel the warmness of her mouth. All I wanted was to cum, but aunt seemed to know that. She stopped and stood up again, and asked, "Would it be my turn now?"

I put my fingers on her stomach immediately. And moved all the way down slowly to her pussy. I could feel how wet there was. And I knelt down and kissed the lips of her pussy, which made her even wetter. Her moaned louder and it seemed that she enjoyed my kisses. So I slipped my finger into her pussy slowly. Started from one finger, then two, and moved from slow to a faster speed.

My aunt moaned and yelled "Oh baby, deeper, I want more, baby!!"

What she said just encouraged me to move hard and fast! And I also moved my left hand to her ass hole... When I moved close to it, she moaned and asked me to go inside.

"Yes! That's sweet!" I thought to myself. And without hesitation, I inserted my finger into her anal.

It was so tight but by penetrating two holes of hers, she seemed so excited. Very soon, she yelled "Baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, don't stop, fuck me hard! Come on baby!!!" and yes, she came. My fingers were so wet and I put them into my mouth, tasted the sweetness of my aunt's juice.

A minute after she had cum, I asked "Can I... Fuck u with my cock instead of my finger this time?"

"Oh baby, of course, I want that bad!"

However when I was about to put my cock into her pussy, she suddenly asked, "Have you tried this before?"

I hesitated and stopped, shaking my head that implied "No"

She sighed and said, "Honey, I can't take your virginity, but I want you to fuck me, I want you to feel how I felt!" She stopped and thought for a while then kept going "You should go find your virginity hit, and after that, I will be more than willing to give my whole body to you, honey"?

I looked at her, frowned. And she kissed me passionately and started stroking my cock hard, and said "I will be waiting in United States, next time when you visit me, I want to spend whole day naked with you in my house. By then we can fuck as many time as you want. I can't wait for that day!"

I was sad..."Yea, me too..."

"Cheer up, baby!" She then gave me a blowjob as well as a tits fuck. I came in her mouth and she swallow all my cum and the second time, I came on her face. That was a beautiful night!

She brought me to her room, and gave me her black thong and told me that whenever I miss her, I can use this thong to jerk myself. It was the most valuable gift I've ever had.

One week later, my aunt needed to go back to the States. The night before she left, she shaved for me again and reminded me that she loved me shaved, so I should shave myself regularly. Besides, we gave each other a satisfactory oral sex.

It has been five years since I last saw her. In these years, we see each other almost everyday on the Internet. We have been engaging in other activity that is cam sex for five years. And now, I'm going to visit her. Today, I am no longer a virgin, so according to the promise, I am going to fuck her hard. I don’t see what reason she has to stop me from sucking her tits, fingering her and the most important, to fuck her day and night.

Published 
Written by krad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors