Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

About Lily

"One wonders what a person would do for 100% of their billion dollar inheritance?"

13
3 Comments 3
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My wife and I are just sitting down in front of a movie.

It has been a long time since we had this opportunity. Our schedules are frantic at best. I work in Environmental Health and Safety. My wife is an RN going to school to become a Nurse Practitioner. Little did we know that our lives are to be turned upside-down by a knock on the door.

With drinks in hand, we nestle on the couch. Just as I touch the 'play' button there is a knock on the door. It is a resolute banging by the time I open the door.

Just as I crack the door ajar, my face is slammed by it, and tiny hands wrap around me. I look down and see my niece wrapped around me, she’s shaking and crying. In the doorway stood two police officers.

Police say to me, "Mr. Reed can you come with us to South Side Hospital? Your brother and his wife have been in an accident."

"Uncle Gary please don't leave me alone," my niece wails.

I softly touch her face and say, "Lily, Lily, look at me, honey. We need to go to the hospital. I will not leave you alone. Come with me. OK?"

"Kelley, can you come with Lily and I to South Side Hospital?" I ask my wife.

We sit in the ER waiting area until a doctor calls us into a private room.

My brother Ken and his wife Yui were killed in a car accident. Lily buries her head in my chest. I sit there stunned. My sixteen-year-old niece has lost her family and I have lost my older brother.

Kelley drives us home. I lay Lily on a bed in a spare bedroom. I kiss her forehead and whisper, "I will leave the door open. There is a small light on in the hall. Our bedroom is right next to yours. If you need anything we are here."

Lily nods. Kelley and I go to our bedroom, leaving the door ajar.

Late that night Lily climbs into our bed between Kelley and me.

Lily sighs, "Uncle Gary, I can't sleep."

I am not sure what I mumble as I kiss the back of her head. Lily drapes my arm over her hip and places my hand on her stomach. I am too far asleep to notice the bareness of her skin.

I slowly wake up. I have a massive boner and it's riding intercrural between her perineum and vulva. My hand is on her bare stomach, but something doesn't feel quite right. My memory quickly refreshes. I slowly lift the cover and see Lily sleeping beside me. I quickly get myself out of bed and practically run to the restroom. I turn the shower on and step into the tepid water. My boner subsides. I towel off and drain my bladder.

After dressing I step back into the bedroom and see that Lily and Kelley are still sleeping.

'I need to be more careful. I thought I was alone with Kelley,' I think to myself as I walk to the kitchen to make breakfast.

A few minutes later Kelley emerges from the bedroom. As always she is dressed in her running outfit. We settle into eating breakfast.

Just as Kelley goes out the door Lily steps out of the bedroom. She is dressed in only a halter tank top. Her top is loosely tied around her neck and goes down to just below her vulva. Lily stretches, lifting her arms over her head. Her top rides up relieving her shaved Venus mound and her erect nipples.

Lily is not wearing a bra or panties. My jaw is slack. I gather my wits and remind myself that she is sixteen. I turn my head away. I hear the shower run. I quickly change into business attire. I go to the living room and turn the news on.

"Uncle Gary," Dolefully Lily chimes.

I turn from the news and see that she is wearing a silk kimono and black flats.

She continues, "Uncle Gary, can we go to my house please?"

I turn the news off and we head out. The drive to my brother's house is not really that far, however, it is like entering a different world. I usually get stopped by security at the gated community. Today is an exception. Without pause, we are waved through. I see the guard saluting as we pass. I drive up to the towering gate that leads to my brothers' estate.

OsoMalo1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OsoMalo1

Lily waves her card in front of the card reader and the gates swing open. I drive the large round-a-bout up to the house. I see a nicely dressed man standing at the foot of the stairs that lead to the front door. I know this is not the doorman.

We get out of my car. I am about to inquire about his business when Lily greets him in Japanese. They talk at great length. They bow and Lily heads to the house.

"Your niece has a good head on her shoulders. I am Mr. Tam the lawyer for Mr. Reed and Ms. Tokugawa."

"Tokugawa? You mean Yui Reed?" I inquire.

"No, Ms. Yui Tokugawa, your brother's wife," Mr. Tam replies. "Come inside please, there are circumstances that dictate a clear understanding of the will."

Mr. Tam continues, “You probably do not know that Tokugawa is the name of a Samurai clan. Ms. Yui is the only child born to the family. There are no suitable spouses in Japan. Rather than live alone, Ms. Yui did the only thing that would save the family's honor. She married an American and left her native country.”

Last month my brother granted his daughter, Lily, emancipation on her sixteenth birthday.

Mr. Tam explains, “Mr. Reed and Ms. Tokugawa named you and your wife as heirs. You are to care for all their possessions as well as their daughter, Ms. Lily Tokugawa-Reed. Even though Ms. Lily is emancipated she does not inherit anything. There is a graduated payment process. When she is eighteen Ms. Lily gets 25%, at 21 she gets 50%, when she graduates college it becomes 100%.”

With documents completed, we go outside. A moving van and a stretch limousine pull up to the house. Kelley steps out of the limo. The movers start taking things into the house.

Mr. Tam doles, "I took the liberty of having your things brought here. Good day, sir," He bows and leaves.

Kelley runs to me asking, "Gary, what is going on? These guys came to the hospital and practically dragged me here."

I sigh, "Come inside. I will tell you."

We go inside. Lily saunters down the stairs in an itty bitty bikini and heads to the pool.

Kelley looks at her, then me. I shrug my shoulders and shake my head. We go to the kitchen. Toward the back of the kitchen is a large sliding glass door. Beyond that is the pool. From this window, you can clearly see down into the pool. We can see Lily remove her swimsuit and dive into the swimming pool nude.

I look at Kelley, "We need to call Mr. Tam. I think we are missing some information concerning this arrangement."

Mr. Tam relates if either myself or my wife have sexual relations with Lily, Kelley and I would lose our custodial rights and Lily would automatically receive 100% of the inheritance.

I am not sure if it's fortunate or unfortunate that the house has a state of the art security system. There are cameras and microphones practically everywhere inside, outside and around the estate. The cameras microphones are fed off the property and stored for years.

Everyday Lily will sashay throughout the house wearing little or no clothing. She will swim nude. She will 'accidentally' bump into me, caress my arm and rub her breasts somewhere on my person. Late at night, Lily will get in bed with us. Lily will slip a powder or a pill into my drink that will give me a sustained erection. She leaves her bedroom and bathroom doors open when she's changing or bathing. She will sit on my lap in lingerie, but most times, she is naked.

I am tempted to change the name of our estate. I will rename it: 'Purgatory.'

 

Published 
Written by NuDude49
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments