Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Accidental Incest

"A brother and sister bond without even meaning to."

29
3 Comments 3
50.0k Views 50.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
Trees, Trees and oh more trees! All I saw when I looked out the window were trees no variation at all. They were all big and green. Boredom had set in and I was only an hour into my family’s road trip. I could see my parents' mouths moving but my iPod was on too loud and I couldn’t understand what they were saying. Suddenly Mum turned round and again her lips moved but I didn’t hear what she said. She wanted a reply. I guessed at what was asked so I went for a casual “Yep” as a response.

All of a sudden a large booming laugh came from the other side of the car. It was my brother. He was home from university for the month. Twenty-one, 6 foot 3, star of the university rugby team and a legend in our hometown for being one of the most sexually active guys at the school. Something I hated. Not that I was jealous, I mean I was 18, 5 foot 7, pretty hot - oh, and a virgin. But it didn’t bother me.

What bothered me was all the guys at school thinking my legs would just open up for them at the drop of a coin. They didn’t. I mean I wasn’t exactly proud of still having my virgin card safely in my possession but I wasn’t the only one. My best friend Jeanna had never slept with anyone either but she and her boyfriend were getting pretty serious and from what I knew she went to his house last night but I hadn’t heard from her since I left.

I yanked my headphones out of my ears and accidentally shouted but corrected myself quickly.

“What’s so funny Dylan?”

“She asked you what you wanted for lunch, not something you usually respond ‘yes’ to” He quickly started to laugh again.

I looked out the window, put my headphones in and then fell asleep.

I was woken by a vibration in my pocket, it was a surprise, but I liked it. I just got a text from Jeanna.

“OMFG ANNIE!! :D We did it! Robert and me! We actually did it! No longer a virgin!”

Brilliant. Only virgin in my group of friends. This got me thinking about sex. Thinking of the raw, animalistic yearning that I had deep inside me for someone to be deep inside of me. I could feel myself becoming moist- just what I needed on a family holiday.

I took out my headphones and spoke to Dad:

“Dad, what time is it?”

“Its about 12 honey, we’re just stopping for lunch soon so don’t go back to sleep”

I sat back and waited for us to reach wherever we were eating lunch.

When the car stopped I looked out to see an acceptable excuse of a café but it wasn’t exactly the Ritz shall we say.

We went in, sat down, ordered lunch and then spoke about Dylan and his amazing university life. Mum and dad ordered some coffees. I got up to give myself a break from the overwhelming stench of family favouritism and made my way to the toilets.

I stood on front of a door. I was looking around for separate toilets for men and females but there wasn’t any. I went through the door. The toilets surprised me. I had presumed that it would be one little dingy room but it wasn’t it was large, clean and with many separate cubicles. I went to the closest cubicle. I sat down took out my phone and looked back at the text my head jumped back to wanting someone inside me. My body knew what I needed. My hand slowly ran down the side of my body to my trouser line and then made the plunge down into my panties. I let out a small moan.

I heard the toilets door swing open. I looked up. The grafitti on the cubicle walls was brought to my attention. Many cocks and “…… is a slut” etc. I followed the “artwork” around the cubicle until I came to something I really should have noticed before now. A large hole cut in the left hand wall of the cubicle leading into the next cubicle down.

“Holy fuck!” I let out.

I thought to myself “Are you kidding? A glory hole?!”

I thought about leaving but what I had forgot about was my hand was rubbing my pussy, which almost instantly after discovering the gloryhole became very wet! Ideas ran through my head and subconsciously my hand caressed my pussy and I couldn’t stop it.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

Suddenly I felt a single finger slip sensually into my lips.

The toilet door opened again. My head shot up. I was as silent as I possibly could as the next cubicle down became occupied. I tried not to even breathe loudly. I looked away as I tried to tidy myself up. My body longed for my hand to find its way back to its destination. I turned round to pick up my bag and there it was.

I couldn’t belive it. The gloryhole was now full. A cock, easily 9.5 inches long. My heart jumped. It knew the potential, the opportunities. I bent down to it and my mouth found its way to the tip of the penis even though my eyes were shut.

I heard a groan from the other side of the cubicle wall. It spurred me on as I found my way along the shaft of the penis. I couldn’t fit it all in my mouth. My head bobbed instinctively. I pulled away and slipped my top off revealing my lacy bra. That didn’t last long either. It was on the floor and my mouth was around the mysterious figure. It was inside me, but not where I wanted it inside me. The urges took over. I whipped my shorts off pulled my panties down and it began. I was about to lose the virginity and it wasn’t meaningful it was just a guy and a girl fucking.

I took the giant member in one hand and backed myself up onto it. It hurt and then without a distinguishable change the pain turned into pure ecstasy. The cubicle wall started to shake as the man on the other side figured out exactly what I wanted him to do. He thrusted so hard the wall almost broke. I tried not to moan but I couldn’t help it. I was enjoying this so much and I never wanted this to stop.

We carried on fucking. The desire to go into his cubicle grew and grew but to do that I would have to remove myself from his cock, and that wasn’t going to happen. Even if I wanted to I don’t think I could. I wasn’t in control of my body anymore. It was like I was an animal. All my desires, my cravings, my needs were being fulfilled. My family holiday had suddenly taken a great turn!

My body started quivering in happiness. I knew an orgasm was coming and a smile found its way to my face. With a single thrust from the other side of the gloryhole my whole body was engulfed in orgasmic delight. At the same time I felt the strange feeling of hot cum being squirted into my tight pussy. I loved it. He pulled out and I could hear his belt buckle being played with and next thing I knew the cubicle was empty. It was over. No goodbye and what hurt me the most. No repeat.

I took a couple minutes to regain my composure and tidy myself. It took more strength to walk back to my parents like nothing had happened.

“Annie where have you been?! You’ve been gone away ages” Asked Mum

I opened my mouth to give as a good a lie as I could but just as I did Dad interrupted

“Save it, I don’t care, we are way behind schedule. Did you see your brother in the toilets? He came in a couple minutes after you?”

A solid answer came into my mind “No I didn’t see him.” Straight after I gave this response a thought hit me and my body was flooded with panic.

I made my way back to the car with my parents. My brother was already there, he had a great big smile on his face.

“Tell me you didn’t Annie,” I thought and yet regret never really crossed my mind. My perspective of my brother changed immediately; he wasn’t just my brother now. He was my sexual release. Now that I knew the man on the other side of the cubicle wall was right there I began thinking of a plan to get him to do his little sister willingly this time. Before I turned to look out the window and try to go to sleep I gave a glance to my brother's crotch and again a smile took its place on my face.

Published 
Written by Scottishbeef92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments