Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adoptive Mother

"Woman adopts boy but has to provide sex to get him first, then does incestual things with older son"

6
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words
If you can believe this…this happened back in 1964. As the daughter of his mother, she was told to “get rid of him.” She couldn’t, at least not in the way the kid’s mother wanted her to, and so she made a different decision. She took the boy to an adoption. It was called Boy’s Home for Adoption.

Knowing that the infant’s mother was as poor as she was she knew they couldn’t keep him, and so the girl decided this was the reasonable thing to do. So she took him to the adoption home to be raised.

Back then, I was a researcher on a project, and as I thoroughly researched this, and made sure my facts were correct, I put all my facts down that I could. Let me tell you this. I was socked and stunned at what I’d discovered.

The woman, Cynthia, had grown up. However, she was still a young woman, and in fact what I’d found out is that she was a woman who couldn’t bear her own children. A year before this occurred she called the home asking about him. She was told by the administrator that the boy was fine and once she heard that she told him “Do not, and I will repeat myself, do not allow this boy to be adopted. Do you hear me sir?”

His response was he couldn’t guarantee it and then she said “Even for a donation of five million dollars you can’t?” There was a definite pause once he heard that. Her husband wouldn’t guarantee any more. He agreed to the remark that her donation would be allowed, and she could be assured she’d have her son when she arrived.

However, that day came. The sterile but most beautiful young woman of 23 that so badly wanted a child of her very own. She could not come up with all of the 5 million dollars she said she’d promise him. In the limo, while they drove up to the adoption center, she pulled it out of her purse, and Cynthia looked at it. As she did, she started to wonder if there would be a problem.

She grew a little concerned and also wondered a few things. I wonder what he’s like now. Hmmm, I wonder what he looks like too. Is he smart? Is he a good boy? Does he get involved in all kinds of activities too? I wonder if he’s athletic.

It was a dull, heavily clouded day when they drove up in one of the limos. She looked out and watched the clouds in the sky. They were heavy and filled with promising rain. It was only a matter of time before the rain came crashing down all over. None of that mattered. She was about to adopt her son. She was about to have a young boy, she once knew, that she could call her very own. She would have a boy who she could finally hear calling out name. She smiled at the notion. She smiled at the notion her son would be this wide eyed, big smiled son.

Finally, they pulled up to the building. The driver slowed as they came closer. He pulled into the entrance and eventually put it into park. She got out of the limo and stopped to look at it before going in. The administrator was stepping out of the building just as she entered.

He was big. He was tall. He was portly. But he was as butt ugly as the back end of a cow’s ass or so she thought that. Unlike her, he was the exact opposite. She was slim. She was sweet looking as sweet looking could be. She had a nice figure. She had a skin tone which arose off her like no one had ever seen in their life. A young and fresh faced beauty, every man had wanted “time” with her but young Cynthia was so used to it.

They spoke as they shook hands. He casually strode into a discussion of her donation of 5 million dollars with which she said “I’m sorry sir but I’ve only been able to secure 4 million dollars. I’m sure that is more then enough.”

The older uglier then a cow’s ass gentleman stared at the check she had handed over to him. He looked at it and began shaking his head. He looked up at her as he shook his head. In his low gruff like voice he said “Mam, I’m not sure I can accommodate you as we discussed. You did say to me that you could donate 5 million dollars.” He paused, holding the check in hand and then he said “This is not 5 million dollars mam. I’m sorry but I am not able to accommodate your wishes.”

“Pardon me?” she exclaimed.

“See, you originally told me that your donation would be 5 million dollars, and this is not what you told me. I have a responsibility to our organization. I can’t allow you to adopt the child. In fact, there are two other couples waiting to adopt him too.” He looked at the check and he looked at his incredibly lovely looking slim visitor who came to pick up the boy she was about to adopt.

“Now, seeing that this is the case miss, I will make a suggestion,” the tall, portly, and uglier then ugly administrator said. “Tomorrow, you come to this address,” and he took out a business card and wrote down his home address. “I’ll be there and waiting for you.”

She looked at it and looked up at him. “And I’m assuming I’m to come alone, correct?”

He said yes, with a smile on his cheeks, and he looked at her and also winked. “Yep.”

Oh God, he wants to have sex with me, really? Have sex with that, honestly she told herself. Ohhhhhhh, what have I done she wondered? “Alright,” she said in a sweet tone of voice, “and what time, dear?”

He told her. She was there all by herself and when she arrived the large, portly, and also unsightly as they came man invited her inside. He wore a velvet robe with nothing but his boxers on underneath. She was beside herself knowing she was allowing herself to have sex with this hideous looking man.

“Come on in dear,” he said and offered the gorgeous young lady something to drink.

They sat and spoke for a while as his long robe occasionally open up to reveal parts of his fatty body, which she knew she already could not tolerate, but this slut of a woman knew what had to be done to get her child.

“Should we get on with this?” she suggested in one of her lovable tones of voice.

“That would be magnificent,” he replied.

He took her by the hand and led her back to his bedroom. Surprisingly, like the main room, his bedroom was as clean as if a maid had cleaned it for him. She was impressed. He invited her to sit and then he sat too. His robe, as a result, split open, and it allowed her to see the fatty tissue which was compounded all over his upper body.

She didn’t show it but she was repulsed by his body. She went through it and before she knew it, his hard cock was rubbing along the opening of her slim tight pussy. She faked it all as he “tried” fucking the woman. Before she knew it, his fat and relatively short cock had found its way inside of her.

She continued to fake it and as she did she moaned and cried out as if she absolutely loved what the ugly fat administrator was doing with her. His big ass belly rammed her harder then his cock. He couldn’t help it. He was just fat. Each time he’d go down into her pussy, she’d feel his fat soft belly ram her against her body. Still, she screamed out loudly as if she enjoyed it totally. He came. He came inside her pussy too. She screamed out as if she felt it and enjoyed the sensations of his cum exploding inside her pussy.

She even faked her smiles as she complimented him as being an awesome lover too.

“Life is good isn’t it?” he said as if it was a great day for sex and she said yes and put her arms around him and asked if they could do it again. “Sure, I’d love to,” he said. And they fucked again. She faked another orgasm and he was as happy as a lark. He fucked the prettiest woman in three, or four, counties he told himself.

“Come back tomorrow and we’ll get you your kid,” he said wearing a happily fucked man’s smile on his lips.

She walked out, went home, and turned on the shower. She took an hour long shower and cleaned up all over, especially around and in her pussy. Regardless of what happened, she had always known she could do that. She could go out and fuck anyone seeing as she loved sex that much. But this guy…this fat, ugly administrator…he was way too much.

They came back the following day. She picked the boy up and said goodbye to the administrator. “Don’t be a stranger,” he told her. She knew what he meant and felt all the ugly quivering inside as she recalled the day before adventure with him. Well, no it was not any kind of adventure. Maybe it was for him but it wasn’t for her.

“Hiiiii Max,” she said as they drove away. She asked how he was. He was quiet. She knew he might be but that was to be expected. She was always all smiles. She tried as hard as she could to be sweet, loving, and as motherly as possible. “Now anything you need just ask me. I mean it too. And don’t ever be shy, alright?”

He knew one thing. He loved the sound of her voice. She seemed sweeter then anyone or anything he had ever heard or been around in his life but still he kept to himself. She put up with it. Everything was new to him and everything was odd as it could get and it led her to tell herself to be patient with him. This would all take time.

And it did. She discovered he was smarter then ever. He was good at everything, academically. Before too long, she had put him at a high school level. Then, after a few years, he was taking college like level courses as well. He was taught, by teachers in his home, who were as perfect as she wished them to be. They all were brilliant and young and all of them knew how to interact with young men, like her son as well, and he appeared to get along with each and everyone of these young teachers too.

Days passed, weeks as well, but before she realized the years had gone by too, and her son, was no longer a boy any more.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

He had grown up on her. The day had come and her boy she’d brought home to raise as her own was 18 years of age. He had turned 18 she realized and as far as she was concerned he’d done almost everything the right way too. Her son was such a nice polite young man and she never knew of any problems he may have had ever.

But one night, a few nights after his eighteenth birthday one night, something unusual happened. She started realizing it out of nowhere. She always knew her son was nervous but she had always put it aside in the past, saying to herself that this too will pass. But one night, a few days later on, and after he had turned 18 she’d heard it again. It had finally annoyed her to a degree. That shuffling and squeaking she’d heard had become too much for her to handle. In the past, without going to see what it was that made that noise exactly, she didn’t know what to think for sure.

Max was always a ball of nervous energy. He basically hated darkness when nighttime fell and once it did start going on, when he started doing it she asked herself why haven’t I noticed that as much before? I don’t know but I have to check it out.

So Cynthia sat up in her bed. Wearing another one of her sleek, silk, and clingy pair of pajamas she stood, as she wondered about it, walked down the hallway. She walked in the direction of his room. She came closer to the origination of that shuffling sound. She stopped, suddenly, and Cynthia looked in on her son.

She stood by his door. It was cracked so that light from elsewhere would shine inside. She looked in. There he was. He was rocking back and forth. She paid close attention as she pinched her eyes to see exactly what he was doing.

He’s rocking, as if he’s nervous as heck she thought. My poor baby. Awwww, that poor boy, my poor baby boy…he’s like nervous as heck she told herself. With that, she went into his room, slowly, and as quietly as she could. She didn’t want to disturb him but felt her motherly powers taking control of her so that she could make him feel better too.

She walked in closer as she watched him. Awwww, my poor baby she thought. I need to do something. He needs my help, doesn’t he? And she did it again. Awwww, I so need to help my son.

“Honey,” she said in the quietest, sweetest tone of voice she could muster. “Are you okay? Sweetheart,” and she stepped up and put a hand on his shoulder, gently, and asked “Can I help you honey?”

He continued to rock back and forth. He did not respond to her question. So Cynthia sat down, carefully. Cynthia hesitated before allowing herself to lay a hand on his shoulder. She loved her son like all mothers love their children and seeing that she did she laid herself down beside him. She felt his bodily warmth. She felt his body rocking too. She rubbed his shoulder, as he rocked, and she also rubbed his arm too.

“It’s okay honey,” she said. “I’m right here baby.”

He stopped rocking but then he started doing it again. She stretched out her arm as if she was about to hold his body. She wrapped it around him and he felt it and slowed his rocking down. She pulled him into the side of her body. She hoped he’d feel it and hoped he’d relax a little too. He slowed and almost stopped rocking.

She’d do anything so that he’d feel comfortable and she knew it too.

All of a sudden he stopped rocking completely. She was on her back and holding him at that point and time. He looked over at her. She smiled her warm loving smile. He smiled back but she still felt his nervous energy about him. She asked if he was okay. He said no and seeing as he wasn’t she tried pulling him closer against her body.

He moved closer. And even closer. He knew one thing. He knew he loved his mama. He loved his mama a lot. “Mmmmmm, that’s better isn’t it dear?” she finally said as his head seemed to anchor itself on the corner of her body. He nodded and she smiled at him. Her pajamas, as soft and silky and clingy as they were felt wonderful to him as his head rested on the corner of her chest. “I’m so glad you feel a little better dear.”

“I love you mom,” he said, “mmmmmm, this feels nice.”

She looked at him, her grown up boy, and she smiled once she did. Her grown up boy was 18 now. He looked all grown up too she told herself as the two huddled close together. She pulled him against her just a little more and asked him if he felt comfortable now. He smiled, humbly, and said yes.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, he noticed something. He saw these two substantially noticeable peaks rising up off of her chest. They appeared so well defined he thought. That pajama top appeared to lay differently on her body. It was almost too clingy he told himself as it fell down inside of her breasts. It seemed to fall down immediately after the outer edges of her bosoms came to rest as well.

Wow, mom has nice boobs, doesn’t she he asked himself. God, I mean wow, they are kind of nice tits aren’t they he said to himself again. His eyes suddenly were fixated on her silky, clingy pajama top, and what lay underneath them too. His eyes suddenly seemed to grow big as if to say he noticed her breasts.

All of a sudden, she noticed it too. She looked at his eyes. She looked at the direction they were looking at too. She looked back at his eyes and then in the direction in which they were staring at. She couldn’t believe it. He was looking at her breasts. She tried looking down at her bosoms. Yes, her boobs were noticeable, but she had always pleasured herself as far as her figure was concerned. And she truly loved her breasts as well. And knowing a man, and her son in this case, found some interest in them too, well that intrigued her. She found an amazing amount of pleasure in it seeing as this young man, her son, seemed to enjoy looking at her tits.

He continued staring. His eyes did not move at all. They were locked in on her breasts. They moved little as she breathed in and she exhaled and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Stoneypoint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments