Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After all these years

"After all these years he finally brings himself to confess his feelings"

5
1 Comment 1
683 Views 683
7.0k words 7.0k words
This is my re-edited very first story, written in the perspective of a female character. I hope you don't mind it got so damn long... Enjoy!

Mike started to kiss me fiercely and tried to take off my top with his hand. I felt his other hand pushing hard into my crotch.

“Could you please cut it off? I don’t feel ready for that, alright?” I said in a rather annoyed tone.

“C’mon babe, it’s already been two weeks!” he replied quite pissed.

“No, I don’t want this! I’ll tell you as soon as I feel ready.”

“Listen girl, either you have sex with me right now, or it’s over…”

I slapped him with all my force, stepped out of his car and stomped away angrily.

He sat there dumbstruck for a good ten seconds before coming out of his car and trying to make me come back.

“Couldn’t we talk this over, hon? You know how much I love you…”

I couldn’t believe the words that came from the mouth of that damn hypocrite. For those two weeks we had been together, he had never managed to tell me he liked me once and then this! I just stretched my middle finger in his direction without even looking back.

“Alright then, fucking bitch! I could have ANY girl I’d want ANYWAY!” were the last words I heard him shout before I stopped paying attention.

I stepped into the next random bus stopping at nearest station. My main direction was clear: I headed straight to my brother’s who had always had an open ear for my failed love stories. And since it was a Friday evening I didn’t have to bother about getting to bed at a reasonable hour.

But before I’m starting to tell too much, I’ll have to introduce myself.

My name is Vanessa; I’m 18, 5’5”, 120 Lbs, measurements around 34C-26-36, a mixture of blue green and grey eyes and a quite pale complexion. At that moment my hair was dark brown (due to my often changing hair color, only a few people know, my natural color is light blonde like if dyed with peroxide). I still was a virgin, something I’d been rather proud of, because I didn’t want to be screwed by some random guy who’d just want to moisten his wiener for two seconds, before bragging about how many girl’s he hasn’t satisfied sexually even a tiny little bit. Further some of my friends had told me that it really could hurt the first time depending on how thick the hymen was. So I was just looking for the right guy to be with. Only, this 'prince charming' seemed to take his time to bump into me.

“That’s already the third guy who’s only out for sex” I thought, looking out of the window “guys of that age all appear to be the same”.

It had started to rain and I was watching the small drops gowing bigger and bigger and running down the outside of the window I was sitting at. At the central station I had to change the bus. I was rather lucky to have a good connection because the rain was pouring by the time I arrived at the main station and I hadn’t taken with me neither an umbrella nor a rain coat. I was just wearing a thin white tank top, for it was midsummer time.

The bus didn’t take too long to get me to the station next to my brother’s. My brother Stan is 22, taller than me by maybe three or four inches. He’s got neatly trimmed blonde hair and a slender body with a little six-pack, not too much, just the right amount. I had often caught me looking at his butt as a young teenager. I had always found it sexy. As a child I had something like a secret crush on him. Ok, which little girl does not fancy her big brother?

He had moved out as soon as our grandparents had died and taken charge of their old house in the countryside. It was a nice house with three bedrooms, a small living room, a well equipped kitchen (very important for my bro who was a passionate amateur chef) and a great bathroom where I loved to take long showers or spend hours in the tub.

As I got out of the bus, the driver was smiling nicely. He said in a kind voice “have a nice evening.” He was a real cutie.

I had to walk a few minutes from the station to his house which meant getting totally soaked. I hoped no one would see me in those conditions: a white top sticking to my skin, revealing my sheer bra and displaying my fully erect nipples. My hopes weren’t in vain, there wasn’t anyone out.

I had hardly rung the bell as the door flung open and my brother stood in front of me with raised eyebrows. I looked him straight in his eyes. I had always been enchanted by his eyes. I found them so sexy even though I had the exact same color. But In his face they seemed to stick out a little more.

“Hey, you could have called me. I would have brought you an umbrella, sis” he said smiling.

“Is that how you greet your lil’ sis?”

He started laughing as I stepped through the door. But he stopped as soon as I grabbed him under his arms and pulled him hard towards me, putting my head on his chest.

“Hey, what’s the matter, sis?“ ...silence... „C’mon you’re gonna catch a cold…”

“Just shut up and hold me in your arms, will ya?” I whispered in a cracking voice as a tear left the corner of my eye. I sniffed.

I cried out “Why do all the guys have to be such goddamn FUCKING jerks?”

“Was it again one of these dorks who only wanted sex?”

I nodded. He put his arms softly around me and gently pushed me into his chest.

“Poor thing... You haven't been really lucky with guys lately. But you have to know that boys of that age only want to screw some random girl. I wasn’t any different.”

I knew he lied. I knew my brother was different. He had always been different. He had dumped so many girls who asked him out. Even the sexiest and best looking girl of his school hadn’t been able to seduce him. His innocence caused many rumors to spread around him. People began to say he was gay, or pedophile or whatever they thought was sexually anormal. He didn’t care about it a little bit and neither did it really damage his popularity. He seemed to have trusted friends everywhere and he were good looking, so what?

“Listen, first you’re gonna take a shower and then we’ll eat dinner, and you can tell me anything you want. That ok?”

I nodded and scratched the last tears out of my eyes.

“And you’ll need some nice clothes to wear, you can’t wear those anymore, they need to be washed first. Since you’re showing up here every now and then, I have even bought you some lovely backup clothing. It’s right in my closet, you’ll find it quickly.”

I must have looked very puzzled in that moment. Though I was used to a kind and caring brother, that really knocked me of I did as I was told and got into his bathroom. After I had undressed, I heard him knocking at the door.

“D’ ya like fajitas?”

“It’s my favorite food and as my big brother you should know that!” I replied giggling.

“Just wanted to go sure…” I heard him laugh back.

I didn’t take too long for my shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to Stan’s bedroom. As I opened his closet, I immediately found the clothes he had bought me for a case like that day. I couldn’t believe what he had prepared for me: A matching dark red laced bra and panties set in the perfect size, a black tank top which revealed a little cleavage but not too much, some nice blue jeans and a lovely hoody, just my favorite kind of clothes. I slipped in the panty and bra set and looked at me in the mirror for a good ten minutes. I just looked too sexy to look away. It was as if this set had just been made for my body. It formed my curves just at the right places.

“So what’s taking you so long there?”

“I’m coming” was all I could say, for I was totally caught into that view still wondering why my brother had made such efforts to get me ‘emergency clothes’.

I headed downstairs and sat on a chair next to the table. It smelled great. “I just called mom and dad and told them that you’ll spend the night with me.”

Stan had a wide grin on his face as he saw me smirk at him.

“…looks like you had found the clothes. Like it?”

I got a little red. “Of course, you have a great taste, bro”

He laughed out loud while serving the meal. My brother smiled at me knowing exactly that I liked his fajitas most. We sat together and as always I ate an amount that felt like three times my own weight. Me and my brother had always been great eaters and gifted to have the metabolism that goes with.

By that time my mood had totally changed and I was quite happy, like I always was whenever my brother was around.

We started talking about what had occurred during the past days. There was nothing special except my break-up with Mike.

“And you still don’t have a girl?” I asked him.

“No, not real. I still haven’t met the right one.”

“And tell me… Have you ever had sex? I mean, you’re 22 after all.”

“No. I’m not in a hurry with sex. I think for this it really needs to be the right moment at the right place with the right person.”

I was somehow glad to hear that from him. At least there was one male human on earth who shared the same idea about sex as me.

“And you have never asked any girl out, have you?”

“No, it’s not that I’m not interested. It’s just that I still haven’t met a girl I was enough interested in.”

“But you ARE interested in girls…?”

“Yes of course. You’re not gonna believe in any of those silly rumors, are you?”

I smiled at him and shook my head. We both finished our meal.

He looked at me “Could you help me out here a little? After cleaning all up, I’ll quickly jump under the shower and then we can watch a movie if you like.”

I enthusiastically said yes and helped him cleaning the kitchen. After that, he jumped into his bathroom leaving me with the last two glasses to dry. As I passed the bathroom door, I heard the water running. I couldn’t help taking a glimpse through the keyhole. I could make out his nice butt. It was even sexier than I had ever pictured it in my mind.

Suddenly he said “Like what you see?”

I was like so embarrassed to hear that, and I must have got red like a tomato.

“You know that you can’t peek through a keyhole if you’re stamping around like an elephant.” He added playfully causing me to blush even more and to be totally mortified.

“May I quickly check my e-mails on your computer?” I said trying to change the subject. I didn’t wait for an answer at all; I almost ran into his bedroom and sat in front of his macbook. I had received no mails at all, so I wanted to go on youtube. As I typed the address, at least a dozen of youporn-suggestions showed up. First, I was shocked and somewhat amazed at the same time.

My brother stepped into his bedroom.

“So you’re watching porn?” I asked him in a bossy way.

“Yeah, I guess. I’m a guy after all.”

I grinned widely “Wanna watch some with me?”

“Sure, if it’s the kind of movie you wanna watch tonight, I can’t see where the problem is.”

Stan lay down on his bed in his boxers. I took his macbook put it on the bed and picked out a film that looked hot to me. My brother said that it was ok and I could choose whatever I liked.

It was a movie of a smoking hot girl, barely 20, pleasing two studs. Soon the scene got hotter and she got a huge cock rammed into her wet pussy. Either she was a real good actress or those guys were really good lovers because she was screaming like she was experiencing multiple orgasms. I started getting wet and felt some sexual tension building around me. I looked at my brother. First at his crotch, just to see the effect of the movie on him. There was ABSOLUTELY NO REACTION. I was confused like a child that’s told that Father Christmas doesn’t exist. As I looked up to his face, I understood soon enough how that damn hot scene couldn’t affect him: he had fallen asleep.

“What a dumbass” I thought before turning my attention to the screen again.

Now that hot chick was getting double penetrated by those two fat cocks and I couldn’t turn my head away. Almost unconsciously my hand slowly wandered down my stomach towards my crotch. I unbuttoned my jeans and slid a hand inside my panties. Suddenly I realized, what I was doing right next to my sleeping brother. I just couldn’t stop pleasing myself. I gently rolled my fingers across my clit, getting rougher after each stroke. I eventually figured out that having my sleeping brother next to me, facing the possibility of getting caught at any time, turned me on like hell. I shoved to fingers deep inside my now dripping wet pussy and kept the pace on my clit with the other hand. I started breathing faster and louder. It was the first time my fingers felt so good on my own. I caught myself picturing my own brother fingering me and whispering dirty things in my ear. I was so absorbed by my fingers that slowly explored my pussy walls, causing it to twitch. It sent me shivers through my whole body, coming from deep inside my lusting cunt and my erect clit.

Then, something that I'd had never expected happened in the movie. Instead of cumming on the face of that horny chick, the two guys blew their load deep inside her holes. Seeing their cum dripping out of her ass and pussy instantly got me over the edge. I started moaning silently. I came on my fingers. I could feel the moisture gush out of my pussy, causing my panties to get soaked with pussy juices. I looked at my brother the whole time my orgasm lasted, staring at his crotch the whole time, wondering how it would feel like to have a cock shoved deep inside me. It was the first time I wanted to try it, and I wanted it REAL BAD, brother or not!

I didn’t really bother to take off my panties. I just lay next to my brother and fell asleep in the next few minutes.

As I woke up in the next morning, I was too woozy to realize what was going on. It took me a few moments to notice I had been laying on my brother’s chest my arms around his neck. He had put his arms around me and pulled me to his bare chest. It was the first time I noticed he had barely no chest hair, what I found quite sexy. I’d never been the type for an Austin Powers chest.

It didn’t take Stan too long to wake up too. He looked at my glaring red face.

“Your whole body was shivering. You were cold, so I took you in my arms until you’re warm again. I fell asleep soon after, I guess. I hope you didn’t mind” he said explaining.

“Aw… You’re soooooooo cute big brother” I smiled happily at him and kissed him on the cheek.

We got up and started preparing breakfast. It was already about 10a.m. and the sun was shining brightly as if there had never been any rain at all. It was some kind of a new morning changing weather. I felt like new born and any bad incident seemed so far away. I enjoyed the company of my big brother. We'd always had a great time whenever we were together. It had always been like that. He had always been a caring brother and I had always admired him. There had never been any serious arguments and whenever I was in trouble, he would come and help me out if I called him. I had often enough wondered how he'd always afforded to have some spare time just for his baby sister. However… He did!

But there had always been something that really annoyed me during all that time, and I had kept asking him about it for years: Why did he have such a great lack of interest in girls? This time was no different.

“I know you gotta be tired of getting asked about girls by your sister.” I asked him rather sloppily.

He smirked at me. “No, how could I? If my sexual life is the only thing that interests my baby sister…” he laughed.

I stretched out my tongue and made a mock angry face. “You’re so mean, big bro” I said what caused him to laugh even louder.

“Stop laughing, will you! You’re always changing the subject by that question. I wanna hear an honest answer from you for once” I said in a bugged way.

“So then start asking me, and for once I’ll only tell the truth, I promise.”

“Ok, deal! So do you have a crush on someone?”

He remained silent.

“Hey! I asked you something!”

He looked at me grinning widely. “I only promised to tell the truth. I’m not obligated to tell you anything, am I?”

I playfully hit his shoulder. “Hey, we had a deal, bozo!”

“I didn’t tell lies, did I?”...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by el_henke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments