Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After the Dream..

"Daddy makes my dream come true..."

19
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Ever since I turned 16 sex had preoccupied most of my dreams, but the dream last night had felt so real.

Standing under the shower hot water pouring down over me, my pussy was still sticky and wet with cum. Closing my eyes I could still feel his fingers rubbing my clit and his voice whispering in my ear.

“You love it don't you?”

By the time I finished my shower he was already at the table eating breakfast.

I tried to keep my voice cheerful, "Good morning Daddy."

I leaned down to kiss his cheek, lingering to smell his cologne and rub my face against him.

He lightly kissed my cheek. Looking up only for a moment and went back to reading his paper.

“Good morning baby girl.”

I played with the milk in my cold bowl of ceral. Twirling my spoon and trying not to stare at him. Sneeking glances, I searched his face for a clue, but his face as he read the paper gave nothing away.

I could only think about his fingers rubbing my tight wet pussy in the dark. He glanced up at me as if he could read my thoughts. Suddenly my tiny nipples were rock hard and I could feel butterflies fill my stomach. He snapped his paper and went back to reading. If he noticed my hard nipples through my blouse or my flushed face he didn't show it.

All day I couldn't think of anything but the dream. I went to the mall, but everywhere I went, every man with his daughter reminded me of the dream and I would feel myself growing excited. I was sure everyone who looked at me knew I wanted to make love to my father.

I felt so hot I went into the bath room to wash my face. Running water over my face I looked into the mirror. My eyes where dark like my fathers. Long dark hair, and freckles stared back at me. Checking to make sure I was alone I went into a stall. Pulling my jeans down I gently touched my swollen pussy. Leaning back on the toilet seat I spread my legs apart and started rubbing my clit. I closed my eyes and thought about my father and the dream. Rubbing myself franticly cum dripping down my fingers I was about to cum when I heard the stall door next to me bang shut. Afraid of getting caught I quickly stood up and flushed the toilet. Zipping my pants I washed my hands and ran out of the bathroom.

I couldn't wait to get home and the bus ride seemed to take forever. I wanted to see him. I wanted him in my bedroom. I wanted to see if he would talk to me like in the dream. Call me his little whore. Was I a whore? Does wanting to fuck my daddy make me a whore? 

Once I was home the waiting seemed to last forever. Waiting for my father to come home. Waiting for dinner to be made, the dishes to be done, waiting for the other kids to go to bed. I took my shower and waited to be alone with him. When I came out of the bathroom he was sitting in his big chair alone in his den. Finally I was going to be alone with him. Walking up to him I went to sit on his lap but he stopped me before I could sit down, holding me by my waist at arms length. He looked at me and smiled.

“Baby girl you are too big to be sitting on my lap anymore.”

Slapping me on my bottom, he pushed me away from him.

Embarrassed and hurt I ran down the hallway to my bedroom. I tried to sleep but I could only think about him. His voice, his mouth, his fingers inside me. I rolled over on my stomach, putting my fingers inside my wet pussy, I started to rub my clit. I could hear my father in my dream.

“You fucking little slut”

Just thinking about those words made my pussy throb. I was so close to cuming when I heard the door of my bedroom open and my father's voice call me.

“Christi?”

I answered him.

“Daddy?”

He opened the door further and walked in. Just like he had in my dream, he walked across the room and sat down next to me on my bed.

“Baby girl, I am so sorry.”

He put his hand on my shoulder.

“Are you okay baby?”

He started gently rubbing my back. Rubbing slowly, his hand moved under my night-shirt. His warm hands now carrassing my bare skin. His hands felt so good, moving lower on my back to the elastic band of my panties, he moved lower sliding his hand under my panties, rubbing the soft mounds of my ass. I couldn't help myself and I moaned. His finger tips grazing the lips of my wet pussy. His suddenly stopped.

“Baby? What have you been doing?” His voice surprised.

I didn't know what to say. I was going to lie and say nothing but his voice grew stern.

“Baby what were you doing?”

It was like a horrible accusation.

"Were you touching your pussy?”

I whispered my lie. “No Daddy”

His voice was angry.“No Daddy?” “Don't lie to me.” You tell me right now were you masturbating?”

My lips trembled. I had never seen him so angry.

“Yes Daddy.”

His voice was dark. “You little whore.” You are rubbing your cunt right now?"

I was starting to cry.“Yes Daddy.”

“No, You say it, tell me what you are doing.”

“Yes daddy I am rubbing my cunt.”

He moved so quickly pullling my panties from my waist and down off my feet.

LorenWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenWhite

Pulling me over onto his lap my bare ass exposed he raised his hand up high he slapped my bare skin.

“You little whore, you are in here rubbing your cunt and you are going to lie to your Daddy?”

He slapped my ass again and I started to cry. He had never spanked me before. He raised his hand again slapping my ass hard. This time his finger tips move into my pussy.

His voice sounded shocked.

“You fucking slut your cunt is dripping wet. You like finger banging your cunt in front of me don't you?”

My pussy WAS dripping wet. He slapped my ass again bruising my soft skin and tears began to flow down my cheeks. His fingers moved deeper into my pussy every time he slapped my ass.

“Are you a slut?”

I was crying hard now.

“Tell your Daddy you are a slut."

He raised his hand threatening to hit my ass again..

I answered quickly thinking he would stop.

“Yes daddy I'm a slut.”

He slapped me again this time harder and pushing his fingers deeper into my pussy.

“Who's slut are you?”

Tears streamed down my face,

“Your slut daddy. I'm your slut.”

His fingers slid deep inside my pussy rubbing my clit.

“You like your Daddy's fingers in your cunt don't you? Fucking little whore”

My ass stung and was hot and bruised from the spanking but my pussy was so wet it dripped down between my legs.

“Do you?”

He slapped me again.

“Yes Daddy, Please Daddy stop.”

I was begging him. I didn't want him to spank me any more, but I wanted his fingers in my pussy making me cum.

He seemed so angry but he kept moving his fingers deep inside me. Moving his hand like a cock. In and out of me.

He commanded me. “Fuck your daddy's fingers.”

He shoved his fingers deep in my tight virgin pussy. I started to move my hips up and down faster and harder on his wet fingers.

“That's it bitch. You want to cum don't you?”

I was begging him now but not to stop.

“Daddy please please make me cum.”

He lifted me up without effort laying me on my back.

“Spread your legs wide for your Daddy."

Tears still streaming down my face, I spread my legs apart like he ordered, but he took his hands and forced them even wider apart.

“I said spread your fucking legs wide, show Daddy my baby girls little pussy.”

I spread my legs as far apart as I could so he could see my swollen cunt.

His words where mean. “You want to fuck some guy? Need some strange cock in that tight little cunt?”

I whispered between sobs.

“No Daddy, please Daddy I love you”.

Finally his face finally soften.

“That's right baby Who do you want to make love to?”

He was gentle now. He loved me again.

“I want you Daddy. I love you.”

Pulling me up to him he gently kissed my mouth. His tongue moving against my lips opening me to his kiss. He stared into my eyes with his dark ones. Smiling at me. His voice soft and loving..

“That's right baby. You re daddy's little fucking whore, I know you want to cum for your daddy don't you?.”

I nodded my head.

“Yes, Daddy, I love you.”

“Then tell me baby, tell Daddy you want to cum for him.”

I love you Daddy, please make me cum.”

Carefully, he lowered me back on the bed. His big hands gentle, he spead my legs apart. Lowering his mouth down on my sore aching pussy. He kissed just the smooth lips of my pussy. His thick tongue licking from my ass to my tender cunt. He opened the lips of my pussy with each deep lick. Licking so softly, I gassped for air. My hips pushing against his open mouth. He licked me so deep, sucking my juice from my wet cunt. I coulnd't keep my hips from pushing harder ageainst his tongue.

Pulling his head back he whispered,

“That's good baby girl, fuck your daddy's mouth.”

He kept licking and gently sucking my swollen clit. Sucking each lip until they swelled puffy and soft. My cunt dripping cum into his mouth. He pushed his tongue deep inside me tasting my cum, rubbing his face up and down in motion with my hips. Moving his tongue from my wet cunt to my tight asshole. Licking my ass, and sticking is finger inside me. My body was shaking, my hips fucking his open mouth. I could feel the cum dripping from my pussy covering his face. His hands tightly holding my small hips as he moved me back and forth over his mouth. Making me fuck him harder and faster. I could hear him slurping and sucking my cum from my abused pussy. Then I could only hear my voice screaming as cum gushed from my cunt..

I laid on the bed, unable to move, shocked at the power of my first real orgasm. I knew my Daddy really loved me. Needed me. My eyes started to close as I fell asleep, but my Daddy cupped my face in his hands.

“No baby, no sleep, not yet.”

Standing, he unzipped his pants...

Published 
Written by Christi2001
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments