Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After work on a Friday

"suprise sex after getting home from work"

4
0 Comments 0
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
She was standing at the sink doing the few dishes that were left over from last night. I walked into the house by the back door into the kitchen. Heidi was wearing a T-shirt that was cut off just below her 34C breasts and a white pair of boy-pants panties. God was she sexy. My sister was about 5'2" 110 lbs with what I thought was a perfect shaped bubble butt. I would slap her on it every chance I got. I thought that at 19 she was about the most beautiful girl in the whole city, with her friend Sara-Jean a close second.

As I walked in she said, "I see you're right on time. "

I answered back." How do you know who this is? You have your back to me. "
As I was coming up behind her I said," I might be the neighborhood molester coming to pay you a visit." Laughing a little.

She answered back, "Well that would be just fine with me. I could use a little molesting."

With those words ringing in my ears, I stepped up behind her, grabbed her by the waist, pulled her hard against me. I could feel the blood starting to fill my cock and it starting to get hard with her this close to me.

She laughed and said," It's about time you did that, my oh so horny, big brother."

"You bet I'm horny".

"With, you walking around dressed like that, since you came to stay with me at the start of the week."

" Today's Friday and all I thought about, all day, was going out, starting tonight, and finding someone to fuck."

Heidi then said, "Oh, I'm good enough to make you horny all week but not good enough to fuck! I see how you are." She then started to laugh.

When she said that, I spun her around, grabbed her butt with my left hand, with my right hand I slid it up under her little short shirt and grabbed a nice handful of that 34C. It was firm and hot and I couldn't help myself I started to pinch and roll her big hard nipple around between my fingers. While leaning her back and planting a big wet kiss on those beautiful lips of hers. She let out a moan, that turned me on even more, and I was as hard as I could be and still have cloths on.

She pushed herself harder against my cock looked me in the eye and asked, "Is that hard cock you got in your pants for me I hope?"

"I don't care who gets it. I only know I'm not going to jerk off again to keep from getting blue balls."

With that she smiled and said, "Good you have no reason to leave us here alone, while you go out and fuck just anyone."

After Heidi said that I picked her up carried her over to the kitchen table and laid her there, where I could start to go to work on that hot spot between her legs.

I reached up and pulled off her panties, that were now soaking wet, from my horny little sisters very hot pussy.

"I got to tell you little girl you have a very beautiful pussy all shaved and wet just waiting for me".

"You bet. I shaved just for you this afternoon. I was all cleaned up and pretty until you made me all wet. Shame on you!" She said, with a smirk on her beautiful face.

"Shame on me! I have been walking around with a hard on, all week because of you and the way you dress, oh so sexy and inviting. Look what you have on right now for example!"

Heidi laughed, and told me, "I dress this way just for you. You big dummy I have loved you for as long as I can remember and I figured this might be my last chance to fuck you before you find someone and get married."

I looked her in those wonderful blue/green eyes that she has and said, "Sis I've loved you too, since we where just kids, never dreaming that this might take place now.That's why I have always looked out for you and cared what happens to you."

"Kiss me my foolish and loving big brother, and lick that dripping wet pussy I've been keeping just for you,"

I kissed her long and hard. Then went down on her, to see if I could make her cum for me I really didn't think that would be much of a problem, seeing that she already was so turned on. I was right about the forth pass over her pussy she started to cum.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

Shiver and shake and let out a great moan spreading her legs as wide as she could, then snapping them shut almost catching me but I grabbed hold and stopped her just in time. I saw someone moving out of the corner of my eye, it was Sara-Jean. She stepped up to Heidi and started kissing her in a way that only lovers kiss.

I heard her say, "You said you were going to get him to do this. I'm so happy for you. " Then she started to giggle.

I wanted to fuck SJ (that's what everyone calls her) right from the first time I ever saw her. I think it was because the two girls look so much alike.

I was licking and sucking on Heidi and SJ was kissing and playing with her titties and nipples, pulling and sucking them with great skill. Between the two of us Heidi just couldn't hold out any longer and started to cum, and cum, and cum. Her whole body shaking and shivering she let out a loud yell, "OH GOD!"

 I planted one more kiss on her oh so hot pussy, while trying to pull my pants off. As she was coming down I was trying to get my shoes off SJ was helping me. With my shoes off I got my pants and underwear off, my hard cock was loose swing in the air SJ took one look and grabbed me and sucked me into her mouth.

Heidi looked down at her and said, in a very stern voice,"Oh no you don't, that belongs to me girl!"

 SJ looked up at me with those big doe eyes of hers and I told her, "If you're staying the weekend you'll get your chance."

Then I pulled it ever so slowly from between her lips.

I turned to my beautiful sister laying on her back on my kitchen table like a meal waiting to be partaken of . I slowly, very slowly, started to push inside a very tight, I thought very little used pussy. While all the time Heidi was moaning and having a small climax after small climax as I lovingly moved in and out of her slick hot love tunnel. As she adjusted to me, she was telling me,"Faster, more please, faster, faster."

At the same time, I was telling her , "You're going to cum for me really big now aren't you? You're going to have the biggest orgasm that you ever had just for me aren't you,? My sweet baby sister. But you are going to wait until I tell you that you can do that, aren't you?"

Heidi's eyes were glazed a little as she said, "Oh yes,yes I'll wait, yes I'll cum only when you tell me to. just don't stop! OH BIG BROTHER YOU FUCK ME SOOOO GOOOOD!"

I was ready to cum myself by now. I said in a soft voice, "Now Heidi, now baby, cum for me."

With that her pussy clamped down on my cock, and I started to cum in her tight little pussy. A flood of cum poured out of me into her, filling her and running out. She was shaking and shivering and moaning and yelling, "I'M CUMMING, OH GOD, THIS IS JUST TO MUCH, OH GOD OHHHHH!!!!!"

SJ stepped up to her and kissed her hard to try and quiet her down it took a couple of minutes before Heidi got control of herself. I leaned over with my cock still all the way to hilt, that my balls were resting on her beautiful ass, and kissed her hard and told her "I love you little sister."

She started to cum again. I kept my cock in her until she stopped shaking. When I pulled out SJ got down on her knees sucked me in and licked me clean. Then went to Heidi and did the same for her. Giving Heidi several more small orgasms. All the time she was cleaning up Heidi.

 I was thinking, then said out loud "I'm just the luckiest man on the face of the earth right now." Being here with two of the most beautiful girls that I know of!"

When SJ had finished she walked over to the chair I was sitting on. Looked me right in the eye and said, "A promise is a promise right?"

 I told her," Yes, my little darling,Yes " That was one promise I was going to keep for sure.

"You're next!" I told her with a smile on my face.

I heard Heidi say," Good! "We don't need for him going out looking for strange stuff, when we can take care of him right here."

That's just very alright by me.

Published 
Written by luvyoungpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors