Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone again together

"Mark and Steph were once again alone but how far would they go?"

12
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It has been two weeks now since Mark and Steph had masturbated together and although they had not spoken about it, they had both thought a lot about. Giving each other knowing looks as they passed on the way to the bathroom and intentionally being caught naked by one another.

This weekend the parents were going on a short holiday down south and they knew they would be alone again. Steph decided she would test the water and left a note on her brothers pillow. I hope your staying home this weekend. I promise to make it worth your while.

She then went downstairs and said goodbye to her parents. Mark had now come out of the shower and went into his room. Reading the note instantly made his cock harden. Should he reply? He decided to take a picture of his wet naked body and text her saying "ready when you are". He heard her phone beep in her room and knew it was just a matter of time.

He threw on some shorts and decided he should go and say goodbye to his parents. He stayed with them until they left and then closed and locked the door behind them. Steph had gone upstairs to shower and Mark knew she would soon get his message so drew the curtains and removed his shorts. Taking a seat on the sofa, he made sure his phone was on loud.

He waited a while and couldn't here the shower. Just as the shower started his phone beeped. He quickly grabbed his phone and opened the message. His sister was stood in the bathroom covering her nipples with her hands, and crossing her legs just enough so you couldn't quite see her pussy. She was biting her bottom lip and winking knowingly at the camera. The message underneath simply read "come and join me the door is not locked"

As Mark stood up to go and join her he noticed his cock was already twitching. Was this normal? Could he really be this attracted to his own sister.

He walked upstairs and pushed open the door gently. Steph was stood with her had back under the water as it flowed over her perfect curves. All thoughts of doubt went out of his mind and he grabbed his hard cock in his hand rubbing it hard. Steph knew he was there so decided to put on a show. She lathered up her perky tits rolling her fingers around her hardening nipples, before lathering up the rest of her body. She then took the shower head and slowly rinsed her body before separating her pussy lips and spraying the warm water over her throbbing clit.

Mark was now stood almost at the door of the shower getting a closer look."don't be shy, come and join me" she insisted placing the shower head back in the bracket. 

He slid open the door and Steph grabbed his throbbing cock in her hand. "It's so big" she said slowly stroking it. Mark didn't here her as his hands explored his little sisters body. Tweaking her nipples and rubbing over her swollen pussy lips. They then both whispered gently "I want to taste you again" they giggled playfully and switched off the shower.

Steph stepped out first leading mark by his pulsating penis. Without warning he grabbed her flipping her upside down. Steph moaned loudly she loved being thrown around. He pulled her in close and buried his face deep into her pussy. He had remembered the smell and the taste since their last encounter and it instantly made his cock spring up towards her face.

Steph moaned loudly and then grabbing at his cock began to deep throat him. She had never been able to do this before but the angle was perfect, and she continued to moan as her brother licked and nibbled at her pussy and clit while his cock slid smoothly down her throat.

She very quickly felt his cock begin to twitch crazily and she wrapped her arms tightly around his ass forcing him deep into her throat as he shot hot cum deep inside her.

The twitching cock in her throat, the warm semen running down her neck and her brother gently biting on her clit sent her into the biggest orgasm she had ever felt. It was so strong she was sure she had just blacked out.

Her brother placed her on the floor and kissed her gently. "Thanks sis I will be in my room if you need me." he grinned cheekily leaving her to dry off in the bathroom.

As the night went on and both Mark and Steph chose to stay in there rooms. As Steph was going through her draws to find a pen she came across a pair of handcuffs she had planned to use with her ex boyfriend. She felt that, what was becoming familiar, feeling between her legs as her pussy began to swell and moisten.

She climbed onto the bed and placed one of the handcuffs around her right hand. She then took off her top and trousers so she was in simple white matching underwear. Already her panties were beginning to go see through as her excitement continued to grow. She lay flat on the bed and passed the handcuff around one of her bed posts attaching it to her other hand.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

Unable to get free she knew her brother would come help her. "Mark, Mark I need help" she shouted.

Within seconds Mark burst into her room. He paused realizing it was a set up but quickly noticed that tight pussy through her glistening panties.

"Mark please help your little sister. I'm so wet but can't get free" she said winking at her older brother.

Mark stood for a moment. He knew she had put herself there to tease him. Should he just release her and tell her to stop being silly or should her once again play with his right little sisters pussy.

His cock answered for him as it began to harden in his briefs. He walked over to his sister. "well what are we going to do with you" he asked crawling up the bed on top of her.

"please help me" said Steph almost whimpering.

Mark leant forward and kissed her, letting his tongue explore her mouth. She had soft full lips, and her tongue gently span teasingly around his. He felt his cock twitch again. "fuck me hard" his little sister whispered as he lifted his head

Mark didn't need a second invitation but wanted his sister naked before he fucked her. He kissed down her body unclasping her bra. He then sucked gently on each nipple making them stand out hard and erect.

He continued down her body and pulled off her soaking panties with his teeth. That familiar sent returned as his face passed her glistening pussy. Mark had bigger thing on his mind and although Steph was thrusting her hips upwards at his face he knew he was in control.

He stood up at the end of the bed and removed his tight boxers allowing his thick cock to spring free. He stood looking at his sisters tight pussy and felt the pre-cum run down the tip of his penis.

He climbed on to the bed once more starling his sisters chest. "clean me" he order forcing the tip of his cock into her small mouth.

Steph lapped up the pre-cum from marks blood filled cock trying to force her head forwards to get more of his length deep in her mouth, but Mark knew her limits with her hands tied to the bed.

He slid down the bed and in one motion forced his thick long cock deep into his sisters pussy. "ohhh fuck your huge brother" she moaned loudly. It hurt as his long thick cock pushed in her tight pussy but the pleasure was worth it.

Mark lifted her legs over his shoulders to make sure his full twitching cock could be forced into his little sisters cunt. He began to thrust into her getting faster and faster. He was beginning to enjoy being in control and knew his sister couldn't do anything.

He pulled out his cock and began rubbing it up and down passing from her tight ass up to her clit. "please put it back and fuck me hard" his little sister pleaded but Mark had his own plans.

Placing the head of his thick cock in her dripping pussy he made sure his cock was wet and slippy. He then lifted his sisters legs and little higher and told her to relax and trust him.

He held his cock in one of his large hands and pressed his bulging cock against his sisters ass. She moaned loudly mainly in pain from his solid cock penetrating her ass but Mark continued. The throbbing purple end of his cock disappeared into her and he pushed hard into her ass.

Her moans of pain soon became pleasure as she writhed on the bed trying to force her ass further onto her brothers cock. Mark gave her what she wanted and lifted himself up ploughing his hard cock into her tight virgin ass hole.

As he heard his sisters moans get louder her went back to his knees but continued to thrust hard. He then slid two thick fingers into her pussy filling both wholes. "your a dirt little slut sis" he laughed as he pounded both holes.

He felt her pussy begin to tight on his fingers and her ass clenched hard on his cock. "ohhh brother. Fill my ass" she screamed loudly as and orgasm swarmed over her body. The orgasm so intense she collapsed into a relaxed pile on the bed. No longer was she trying to get her hands free she just wanted to feel her brothers hot cum inside her once again.

Mark raised up back onto his strong muscular arms and with the 3 hard deep thrusts began shooting his hot thick cum into his sisters ass. His cock twitched violently inside her as it shot 4/5 warm shots of cum deep inside her.

Pulling out of her tight ass he stood up, his cock already beginning to deflate. He untied his sisters hands and kissed her gently. "your ass is amazing" he whispered before winking at her and leaving her to recover.

Steph watched her older brother lead the room. "I never want to fuck another guy if he is that good" she thought to herself before rolling over to sleep.

Published 
Written by Hornyukteacher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors