Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alyssa's Spring Break

"Going home for spring break wasn't as bad as she thought it would be..."

4
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I wanted to go to Daytona Beach, or some other hot spot for my first college Spring Break, but my parents insisted I spend it at home. I figured that at least I'd get to hang out with my sister and some of my friends from high school.

My first day home was a real scorcher, so my family decided to go for a swim. We have a big inground pool and hot tub in our nicely landscaped backyard. I figured it wasn't the beach, but it would do.

Since I moved out, my sister took over my former bedroom, keeping a dresser with a few of my things in it. Since that included my bathing suit, I knocked on her door, "Anna, can I come in and get my bikini?"

"Sure," she called through the door. I opened it to reveal my beautiful seventeen year old sister wearing jean shorts and her bra. She was shorter than me by a few inches, standing about five foot one, with small perky tits, shoulder length brown hair, and nicely tanned skin. As she turned, I noticed her toned runner's legs and firm ass.

I walked over to my dresser and picked out a two piece bathing suit. As I turned, my sister was already wiggling out of her jean shorts revealing her lacy white panties. I didn't think anything of it as I too began to get changed.

As I stripped out of my underwear and bent down slightly to get my bikini bottoms, I caught my sister looking at me.

"Wow, sis, is that a clit piercing?" Anna asked, taking in the sight of the barbell piercing between my legs.

"Not the clit, silly - the hood. It's called a vertical hood piercing," I said, correcting her.

"Wow, mom and dad would freak if they knew…" She said. It was true, I had wanted a belly button piercing badly in high school but they had forbidden me from getting one. I knew that once I was out on my own, I'd get a body piercing and I figured the VCH would be easier to hide; and more fun!

I spread my legs slightly and tugged on the skin above my mound, showing off my cute jewelry with its small blue beads. I closed my eyes in pleasure as the barbell rubbed against my clit.

I felt Anna's fingers tug gently on the end of the barbell and my eyes snapped open. I could see the look of curiosity on her face as she gently rubbed me in a circular motion.

"If I lay down, you could get a better look," I said.

"Sure," she said immediately.

I laid on her bed and put my feet flat on the sheets with my knees bent. She eagerly got between my legs and as she slid up on her belly, I could feel her hot breath on my thighs. God, I was so turned on, and by my own sister.

"You're so wet, Aly!" Anna said as she resumed manipulating my piercing.

"What do you expect, dummy - you're playing with my clit!" She blushed slightly as I said that. "But please don't stop." I hastily added.

I was rapidly succumbing to the pleasure when there was a loud knock on the door. "Girls, are you ready?" our father was yelling.

"Shit!" I mouthed to Anna, as I sat upright. Anna turned toward the door and said, in reply, "Not yet; five minutes!"

As she turned back around, her hand found my clit again and resumed her ministrations. The little bitch still wanted to get me off! She leaned forward and kissed me, our lips parting and tongues exploring. I whimpered softly as she slid two fingers into my wet cunt. She continued to flick my clit piercing with her thumb, as she wiggled her fingers around inside me.

She broke the kiss, and began kissing my neck and cheek. Having my sister's fingers inside my body was driving me wild. "I'm so close," I whispered.

She worked her way to my ear, biting and sucking my earlobe. "Cum for your little sister," she whispered between bites.

Hearing this sent me over the edge. As my pussy clenched around her slim fingers, my orgasm washed over me, and I lay back on the bed, eyes closed.

When I opened them a few seconds later, Anna had stood up and already begun the process of putting her bathing suit on. "Hurry up, slowpoke," she teased, and tossed my bikini to me.

"But you.." I began to say.

Anticipating my protest, she said, "You'll just have to pay me back later," sticking her tongue out at me.

We dressed quickly and went out to the pool. We swam in the pool and laid out sunbathing as the rest of the afternoon passed without incident. It was hard for me to keep my eyes off of my sexy sister, thinking about pleasing her like she had pleasured me.

As the heat of the day gave way to a slight evening chill, we decided to take a dip in the hot tub. Anna sidled close to me as our father, who was sitting across from us, leaned his head back on his towel and closed his eyes.

My hand fell to Anna's crotch under the water and out of view, traced her slit through her bikini bottoms. She let out a little yelp in surprise causing Dad to say, "Anna? What was that?"

Anna blushed and thinking quickly replied, "Aly was just tickling me."

"So tickle her back," he said without even opening his eyes.

She shot me a mischievous look, as her hand found the crotch of my swimsuit.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

She copied my movements, stroking the length of my slit and pressing the material of the bikini into my already wet pussy.

Taking the lead, since I was the big sister and owed her one anyway, I slipped her bikini bottoms aside and began rubbing her clit. Anna moaned slightly, causing Dad to open one eye and look across at us.

"Uhm, my shoulders are sore and the warm water feels really good," she tried to explain.

"Aly, why don't you give your sister a shoulder massage?" Dad suggested. He is so helpful sometimes!

She moved over and sat between my legs, facing away from me and I began to knead her shoulders with both hands. When I was sure our father was no longer looking, I let one hand slide down the side of her body, brushing her boob. Out of view under the roiling water of the hot tub, I slipped my hand under the top of her bikini bottoms this time, giving me better access to her hot cunt.

"Shhh," I whispered in her ear, our eyes glued to our father, sitting across the hot tub with his eyes closed.

I rubbed her clit in small circles, as I continued kneading her shoulder with my other hand, maintaing the charade of the massage. She pressed back against me, squishing my boobs against her back.

As I pushed a finger into her wet tunnel, I said "You're really tight." She turned her head and looked at me with slight panic in her eyes, "Your shoulder muscles are really tight." I said a bit louder, a mischievous grin playing across my lips.

Sliding my finger all the way in, I rubbed it against the top wall of her vagina, stimulating her G-spot. Her hands grabbed onto my thighs, as she closes her eyes.

Suddenly, Dad opened his eyes and began to rise from the hot tub. The hand that was not fingering my sister quickly returned to massaging her shoulder, but I decided to keep the other one in place lest it be even more suspicious pulling it out of the water.

"Goodnight, girls," he said, as he collected his towel and wandered along the path towards the house.

"Goodnight, Dad," we both muttered in unison.

Throwing a glance back over his shoulder, he said "And don't stay in there too much longer."

"We won't, Dad," I called after him as I resumed finger fucking my little sister's pussy.

Dropping the pretense of the massage, I moved my hand down to her breast, reaching under her bikini top. My fingers played over her hard nipple, gently pinching it. She moaned with pleasure, sliding forward slightly on the hot tub bench. This gave me an idea.

"Anna, sit right against the edge." I said, as I reached around her and angled one of the hot tub jets so it was aimed directly at her pussy. I discovered this little trick when I was about her age and loved the feeling of the strong jet of water on my pussy.

She got the hint pretty quickly, moving her hips to control where the jet stimulated her. Both of my hands were cupping her breasts now as she let the water jet play over her clit.

She stood slightly and pulled her bikini bottoms off, resting them on the side of the hot tub. She turned around, so she was now half kneeling on the floor of the hot tub facing me, with the jet still aimed at her pussy.

Face to face now, we began to kiss. I let my tongue dance over lips before slipping it into her sweet mouth. I drew her lower lip into my mouth and bit it gently. Moving down her chest, I pulled one breast out of her bikini top and sucked her nipple as my hands rubbed her thighs under the water. I reached up and pushed a finger inside of her, careful not to block the stream with my hand. I began rapidly fucking her with my finger as I continued to lick and suck on her nipple.

She was running her fingers through my wet hair and moaning softly. As she began to cum, her whole body tensed up and then began shaking slightly. I pushed a second finger inside her tight pussy as I felt her spasms.

She fell forward, resting her head on my shoulder; her naked tits and bare torso exposed to the night air as her orgasm subsided.

As we got up she slipped her bikini bottoms back on and we wrapped our towels around ourselves. Catching my smug expression she said, "Don't think you are off the hook," Seeing my confused expression she continued, "the water jet got me off, not you, so you still owe me one, missy."

She set off down the path for the house and I looked incredulously after her. That's my spoiled little sister for you! Maybe spring break will be more fun than I thought it would be.

Published 
Written by nightshadow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors