Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amanda's Story

"Amanda gets to know her brother Mike and his girl friend Suzie."

2
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
999 words 999 words
Amanda, a dear friend of mine, dropped around for lunch. She is very fit and her twin brother is even fitter. They have just turned 17 but still share a bedroom; given that I know that they both sleep in the nude, I have often wondered how they could both keep their hands off each other. Amanda was in a very excited mood and given the fact she was wearing a very short skirt and no knickers it was easy for me to see that she was very wet. She would like to tell her story in her own words.

Last night when Mike and I were getting ready for bed I noticed that he had been caned, five nice cuts with a sixth laid across them. I asked him how they came about. His new girlfriend was into caning and could deliver the most amazing and painful five bar gates.

I wanted a closer look so he bent over while I inspected his bottom, first with my eyes then with my fingers and tongue. The welts were still fresh and somewhat painful and I was treated to his moans. I found I was jealous of his girl friend and asked if I could also cane him. He said I could give him two five bar gates if he could return the favour. It turned out the he had his own cane stashed in the cupboard.

Bending him over a chair and restraining his legs I began the caning. I made each stroke count and by the time I had finished the first gate it was clear a gag was needed before the second. Gag in place, the first stroke landed and his body jerked. The next four strokes landed in quick succession, with a dramatic affect his body arched and he pissed himself.

I dried him off then very deliberately finished the gate. With the last cut his body went stiff and he began to shudder. I had clearly taken him to a place that his girl friend had still not managed. I removed the gag and through the tears he asked me to suck him off. I did so, enjoying the taste of every drop of his sex.

It was now my turn, we decided the gag was needed from the start; he delivered each stroke very slowly but firmly. At the sixth stroke of the gate my bladder released its content. Mike’s timing was good and his mouth was ready for a cascade of urine. I do not know If I could bear the second gate, but it started to land.

I came on the fourth stroke and endured the last two. He then gently turned me over and licked my cunt clean. His fingers began to probe deep inside teasing my clit before going deeper. He then began to fist me, slowly at first then with more and more urgency. This was a first for me in so many ways, and then I finally squirted all over him.

I knew then that his girl friend had a lot to live up to.

TeyaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TeyaLove

I mentioned this to Mike and he said he would like to put it to the test. We rang his girl friend and invited her over, suggesting that she brought a selection of her floggers and restraints over.

While we waited for her to arrive we very gently rubbed soothing ointment on each other’s bottoms, knowing that they were to take more punishment before the evening was finished.

Suzie, Mike’s girl friend, arrived and we discussed what we had in mind. The look on her face was a clear indication that she was up for it. It was decided that Suzie and Mike should make out first while I watched. Given that they did not want me to miss out on the pain, they hog tied me and attached clips to my nipples and cunt and positioned a candle so the wax would drip on that sensitive region.

She had him bend over and went to work with a hairbrush. Stroke after stroke landed on his bottom. After the fiftieth stroke landed, Suzie suggested that I suck him off as she delivered the next fifty. He came on the hundredth stoke. My situation was such that I had to swallow his cum. She then reversed cowgirled him with such skill that he came again in no time.

It was my turn next and they worked me in tandem, Mike sucking hard on my swollen nipples and Suzie tenderising my cunt. She used a thin strip of leather, catching my lips and clit in turn, each stroke was fairly gentle but the cumulative effect lead to the best sexual experience I ever had, the mixture of pain and sexual stimulation was almost unbearable. I thought she would stop when I came. I was wrong, she clearly wanted me to cum many times, by the time she had finished I was in a state of continuous orgasm.

Mike and Suzie then began a short and whispered conversation, the outcome of which lead to the production of a strap, the length and girth of which made me gasp. She then gave me the hardest fuck I had ever received. Mike held my head against his chest and stroked my hair as Suzie thrust again and again deep inside me. When I finally squirted Mike positioned his mouth to catch my cum, which was exchanged between him and Suzie in a deep French kiss.

A heated discussion took place between Mike and Suzie where he made it very clearly that he was not going to go bareback with his sister. However, the powerful erection indicated that he would dearly love to fuck me. Suzie smiled and produced a condom, which she placed over his shaft. I mouthed ‘yes please’. He then gave me a fucking that matched Suzie’s in intensity. I was sore but very happy. Mike and I now truly knew each other.

Published 
Written by sexharvester
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors