Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amber's Ass

"Daughter comes home one night while Mommy is away and Daddy get's more than he expected"

4
2 Comments 2
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
After a long day at work it was my job to come home and prepare the meal for the evening . My wife usually got back from her job in the city a few hours after and I liked to have a nice hot dinner ready for her . You could say I'm the sensitive type like that .
It had gotten pretty lonesome in that house ever since our son Andrew went off to study Pre-Med in Manhattan and our daughter Amber got herself a job as a cocktail waitress at a high-end club downtown . We hardly ever saw each other and God did I think about them all the time .
Then I got the call .
"Daddy?"
It was Amber on the phone .
"Can I come home tomorrow night?"
"Sure!" I said "We'd love to have you? But is everything alright?"
"Yeah . Everything's fine . I'll see you tomorrow ."
She hung up but I could tell something was wrong . Call it Father's intuition - you can hear it in their voice .
When my wife got home I told her the news - Our daughter Amber would be coming home tomorrow night .
The next day - the same as always .
A long day at work . A long drive back .
It was Quarter to Six when I pulled up in the drive . I could see Amber's Goddamned Prius parked out front from a block away .
 As soon as I opened the door I was pounced by a tiger .

"Daddy!"
 She jumped on my and I fell backwards - dropping my briefcase .
I'd forgotten how big my little girl had gotten . She pinned me to the ground .

She was wearing a tiny white tank-top and a tiny pair of shorts - the word "Juicy" printed across her ass . She was exposing more of herself than I immediately felt comfortable with so I gave her a hug and pulled her off of me . My baby girl .

She seemed very happy to see me . I sat her down on the sofa and we talked - I knew something was up - otherwise she wouldn't be home .

"Daddy . . ." She said "I lost my job . Can I please stay here with you for a while?"

Truth be told I wasn't surprised . She had jumped job to job for a few years before finally settling away from home - I would've loved to have her back for a while but I knew how this would go .

"I don't know baby . You're mother and I have been working a lot lately and we were hoping to save up for a vacation to Maui ."

She put on a frown . You know the one - that cute little pouty face with those big baby doe eyes - batting her lashes as she stares you down .

"Please daddy? Just for a little while . . ." She leaned in and pushed her breasts right up against my arm . I couldn't help but looking down at them . So perky .

My God how she'd grown !
She reached her arm over and started rubbing my chest .

"Oh daddy . I've missed you so much ." Her face was so close I could feel her warm breath brushing against my neck as she spoke .
Her hand began to lower . Lower . Lower .
Until she wrapped her fingers around my erect cock bulging under my work pants .

Jesus Christ! My ERECT Cock! This is my fucking daughter here . This has GOT to stop!

I pushed her away and got up from the chair .

"Listen baby . It's been real nice seeing you . . . but . . . but . . . ."

She stood up and walked towards me .

"But what?" She said as she got down on her hands and knees and began crawling towards me .

"Don't worry Daddy . . ."

Down on her knees right below me she raised her face up and nuzzled it into my crotch . She began to unzip my zipper staring those baby eyes right into mine and said:

"I won't tell Mommy if you don't"

She pulled out my cock - so hard it was ready to burst . She held it up to her face - it stretched the length of it .

"Goddamn . I don't know if I can take all of this Daddy ."

She stuck out her tongue and began licking . Up and down the length of the shaft
Then Wham! She started sucking .
First little by little . Then more . More . More

All the way down until her lips touched its base and her nose rammed into my navel . I felt her warm saliva spilling over it inside her throat .

She pulled it out of her mouth stringing with saliva and looked me in the eyes

"now fuck my face Daddy"

What could I say? Certainly not 'no . ' It was too late for that .
 So I grabbed hold of her little pigtails and started fucking her open mouth . She stuck her tongue out and tickled my balls with it as my cock rammed past - slamming against the back of her throat .
She squealed and pulled my cock out of her mouth .

"Oh daddy I got something special for you ."

She pulled off her shirt . Her breasts bounced out like huge water balloons . So perky .
 She spat down between her breasts and pulled my cock between them - squeezing them over my cock and lubricating with her spit .

"Cmon daddy . Fuck my big titties !"

I started to thrust - pushing her back against the arm of the couch until she was nearly bent over backwards - and I on top of her making sweet love to those luscious fun bags I got to watch grow .

"Yeah Daddy!" She cried "Are those tits bigger than Mommy's?"

Oh baby! Her mother! I looked at the clock - Half past six . We had an hour and a half before her mother got home . Plenty of time to fuck my little girl AND prepare dinner .

My attention was quickly taken from the ticking clock and down to my little girl who grabbed hold of my throbbing cock and slid down on her knees - she opened her mouth and gargled my balls in her throat .

"Oh Daddy ." She said "It's time for you to fuck me ."

She stood up - still wearing her tiny little short shorts and pushed me back .

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

I stood there awkwardly waiting with my cock hard and ready to go and she stared me down and turned over - bending over the arm of the couch and sticking her cute little ass in the air . I could only think one word at the time: "Juicy"

She grabbed the rim of her tiny little shorts and as she arched her back and twisted her legs she pulled it down the curve of her ass .
 When they were off she spread her legs wide open revealing her adorable little slit right below her tiny button of an asshole . She stroked her hands up and down her thighs - twisted her head around to look at me and said:

"C'mon . Fuck me Daddy . Fuck your little girl ."

I didn't argue . I approached and slid my hard cock up and down her ass cheeks before pushing it down and rubbing my head against her soft pussy lips . Soft . Warm .

As I pushed into her I felt her wet juices begin to ooze over my cock . Flooding over it .

A river .
 I pushe d . Deeper and deeper . Consumed - eaten alive by the hot liquid inside her .

And I'm in .

I start thrusting myself on her . Pushing her .
Moving the couch across the living room .

"Oh yeah Daddy ! More! More ! Fuck my like that ."

I pushed harder . Harder .

"Fuck me like you fuck Mommy!"

Harder . Again . Again . I grabbed hold of her pigtails and arched her head back - pushing her thighs up on the couch so she had to spread her legs . Arched like my little fuck toy - legs spread wide open I fucked and fucked and fucked my baby girl .

"Fuck me Daddy!" she cried "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm Cu----!!!!"

She squealed beneath me and her body started to wriggle and pulsate . Shivering like an animal .

But I was still hard .

"Daddy . That was so good . But it looks like you still got more in you ."

I sure did . I could explode any moment but I needed to savor every last drop of this sweet little girl .

"I've got an idea" she said "how about this . . ."

She bent over again and spread her little ass cheeks revealing a tiny pink little button of a hole - puckered tight .

"You wanna fuck your daughter in her tight little asshole? C'mon Daddy - fuck me in my tight ass . Fuck me where Mommy won't let you fuck her ."

Mommy! Jesus that's right . I looked at the clock . Quarter to seven . Good ! I had a good fifteen minutes to fuck my daughters ass - and a half hour to make dinner for the family . Plenty of time .

I pulled my dick up - soaking with her juices - more than enough lubricant - and poked my head against her puckered anus .

"mmmh" She moaned . I could tell she wasn't used to such a big dick in her ass . I eased it . Back and forth . Up and down until I felt her little ass begin to dilate and open .

Slowly . Surely . I slid the head up inside - her asshole closed tight around my cock like a tiny elastic band . I pushed inside her .

"OH God!" she whimpered "Daddy it's so HUGE!"

I started slow for her . Back and forth . Rubbing my cock against her insides . So warm . So tight .
I could feel her ease into it and when she finally started to moan - I let her have it .

Again and again and again I slammed my cock inside her .

"Oh Da-da-da-dadddddyyyyy! Fuuuuuuuck Myyyyyy Aaaaassssssssss! FUUUUCCK!"

I slid inside her pushing her into the couch . She cried out beneath me .

"Fuck me Daddy ! Fuck me!"

She arched her head around and look at me around her leg as I plowed into her tight asshole .

"Mommy doesnt let you fuck her here - does she?"

The thought of her mother made me really pound it . Really go all out . Shattering that ass .

"Cum in me Daddy!" She cried

"Cum in me!"

"Cum in your daughter's tight ass! Please Daddy! Please Daddy!"

I lunged inside her one last time
Deep inside me I felt everything move and twist and convulse in ecstasy as my cock exploded like a fountain inside her . . . . .

.
.
.
.
b
a
m
.

I collapse beside her and she pulls my dick out of her ass and cuddles up on the couch next to me .
"mmmm . Now you know why I really came home Daddy ." She said smiling
"and Ill be here for a long time ."
She put her head in my lap and nibbled at my balls
My baby girl .

Just then: A car door slams . What?
huh ?
The front door . A lock . Keys .

Opening!

And there she stood . My wife . A cake in hand reading "Welcome Home Amber" drops with her jaw right to the floor to the floor and splatter s all over the carpet right next to my dignity .

Needless to say the divorce didn't go very well . She made sure my daughter never saw me again and drained me of every penny . She even took the house that I bought and both of our cars . I haven't had consensual sex in eight years without the exchange of money involved .

I now live in a duplex in Jersey City with a guy named Ralph who has a hairy back and leaves the bread bags open so the bread gets all stale and moldy and I always have to buy new bread .

Published 
Written by Fibble12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments