Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amelia Talks to Scotty: Part Four

"Amelia felt the tingle of pleasure begin to build as she continued to hover over her son."

11
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
There was no waiting a refractory period since Amelia had caused Scotty’s cock to rise again. As she lied next to him in his bed, Amelia could not help but stare at his cock as it pulsed with each beat of his heart. Her son’s eighteen year old cock was long with veins that supplied the nourishment keeping it erect popping out, running down its rigid shaft all the way to his ball sack that was loose, hanging low between his legs. The delicate round head of his hardness had a soft pink hue that silhouetted his shape, making it perfect for piercing her equally hot pink box that awaited its arrival.

This time, Amelia vowed to be the initiator, taking control of the incestuous situation with her thirty-four year old maturity. Amelia relied her experience to guide her to make her son’s first time a moment he would never forget. She already knew it was going to be a moment she never forgot. Finally, Amelia made her move, raising her body, her upper naked torso rubbing Scotty’s bare side with her small protuberances softly. A jolt of energy immediately traveled through her body, instantly hardening her little more than dime-sized nipples upon her perky bosom. Amelia felt her tiny breasts get firm as she slowly rose her body above him as well. She felt her tight slit get wet again in anticipation of what was to come. Amelia could not wait to sling her leg over Scotty’s naked waist and reveal her engorged sexual lips that would conceal his hardness with gooey goodness from greater depths deep inside her.

Scotty watched his mother straddle him, showing her slick slit and its smoothness, as she slowly lowered herself to him. In instinct, Scotty lowered his hand and positioned his cock to accept his mother’s giving receptacle, but she reached down and removed his hand from his member and said, “No, not yet.” Scotty let his hands fall beside him and watched his mother’s nude body hover over him. He saw how her small firm breasts poked out into the air of his room, her hard erect nipples a soft pink color that pointed their arousal as she lowered her body to his, letting the center of her tender fold of flesh fall over his thick hardness. Amelia felt the roundness of his cock inside her slit as it wrapped around him like a taco shell.

In a grinding back and forth motion, Amelia let her sexual crevice glide over her son’s hard cock. She wanted him to feel how aroused her labia, both inner and outer, were as she felt his hard rod massage her tender sensitive flesh. Amelia rocked her body on Scotty slowly until she felt her clit rub against his abdomen, the tip of his hardness covered by her hot crease, just inside her pink fleshy fold. Her hard clit felt good as it rubbed against his pubic hair just below his navel. It sent tingles through her hot body, triggering her personal lubricant to escape her hot pink love canal and cover his erect penis that it was enveloping.

Scotty watched his mother rock on his erection and saw how her hard pink nub poked out of its hiding place as she moved her body back. He could feel her slickness leak over his thickness as she moved her rigid body that now seemed to glow from aroused perspiration. He could tell his mother was getting more stimulated with each slide she let her tender division make over his erectness. Scotty felt the hotness of his mother’s pussy surround him and he could not wait for it to enter her. He was longing for it because he wanted redemption.

Amelia started to breath deeper as she felt the stiff edges of her son’s cock roll between her sensitive pussy lips, in route to taking him inside her. She had it all planned out and that is why she stopped Scotty from wanting to guide himself into her as she lowered her body to him. He needed to learn not to be so eager about sex. Amelia wanted her son to appreciate the act between a woman and a man. Right now, she was showing him just that while enjoying all the feelings that came back to her. She would know when the time was right to rock back on him and slowly glide his hardness into her.

Scotty was thoroughly in heaven as his mother’s pussy slid over his hard appendage. He felt his mother press her hot wet line of desire over him delicately, then the slick slide of it as she moved her body down. He felt the heat of her hot opening on his balls as she rocked further back than she had been, a product of her wetness coating not only her private spot, but his as well. The slickness that erupted from her sensual split caused her to slide easier over him. As she moved forward again, Scotty watched the plumpness of his mother’s personal divide stride over him, all the way until he felt her taut pink nub touch his skin and the tip of his hardness at the entrance of her sexual core. Scotty knew what was going to happen next.

Amelia had finally reached the point where she knew Scotty was ready. Not only did she realize he was ready, but she had worked herself into a frenzy that was more than ready to accept him. She felt the warmth inside her pussy trigger her opening to gape as the tip of her son’s erection lingered there. She felt the walls inside her love chamber widen just slightly in anticipation of his entrance. She felt the warmth of his skin on her hard clit as Amelia leaned her head back. Through tiny breaks of breath, she moaned as she brought her body back, taking his hardness into her sexual orifice. Amelia bit her bottom lip as her opening was pierced by Scotty’s round head. She had forgotten how sensual the feeling of being invaded by the opposite sex was. Amelia felt her vaginal opening spread as his long hard needle-like apparatus sunk inside its entrance. As it did, she let out a long gratifying growl of satisfaction as Scotty filled her wet orifice. Amelia could tell her son was definitely going to last longer this time around.

Scotty felt his mother’s tight vaginal muscle surround his erection, acclimating itself around him, getting a feel for him being inside her. Scotty felt the warm wetness of her soft insides grip him in waves, pulling his hardness to the depth it first wanted to be. The hot secretions that landed all over his thick firmness felt wonderful and he was anxious to feel his mother raise her body over it. Scotty did not have the same quick tingle he had as he entered his mother earlier. He could tell this was going to a true fucking revelation.

Finally, after letting her pussy get used to having a cock inside it again, Amelia moved her body over it, slowly using her legs to gently lift herself. She felt every firm ridge of Scotty’s cock in her pliable walls as it slid slowly out.

SofiaAldana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaAldana

The feeling sent ripples through her inner cavity that she had not felt in a long time. As Amelia lowered herself back onto her son’s erection, the elasticity of her pinkness rippled over it, making sure to feel every minute detail that God had given him. To Amelia, to consume something she had not felt in years, gave her the satisfaction to know she still had it in her to feel pleasure yet again.

Scotty felt his mother find a pace that satisfied her. His cock rocked back and forth inside his mother as she gently fucked him, doing all the work. He was scared to even try and thrust into her with his hips because the feeling may not have been the same. The way his mother made his hard penis penetrate her now was enough for both of them for the moment. He watched his mother lean her head back and massage her tiny tits as she continued to roll her love muscle over him. He loved how his mother’s body looked as she sat on him in perfect succession. Her tiny chest that puffed out with their tiny erect pink centers jiggled slightly from her up and down movement, leaving a highly erotic picture in his mind. He knew, once this was over, he would be replaying that same exact scene in his brain for some time to come.

Amelia felt the tingle of pleasure begin to build as she continued to hover over her son. The sensations inside enveloped her whole body as she felt the onset of her orgasm form deep inside. Amelia felt the heaviness on her skin as the tingles began to work their way outside. The small bumps of pleasure formed on her skin and felt like needle pricks as the air of Scotty’s room revolved around her. The bumps of desire seemed to pop out even more as Amelia shoved her son’s cock deeper. She even felt the tiny prickles around her areolas rise like her erect nipples. Slowly, she took her fingers of both hands and circled them. Amelia moaned as she gently drifted her finger around her sensitive pink peaks. The feeling made her body tense with desire.

Scotty felt the tenseness of his mother’s body as he watched her roll her fingers around her hard nipples. The tension was not only evident on her body, but also inside her pussy. He felt the firm grip of her hot canal on his hard cock like his hand did when he wanked it. This was much better than his hand however. The hard wet grip of his mother’s pussy felt like a sexual heaven and as she came down on him and paused, he saw that as his moment to thrust into her heavenly body. Scotty gripped his mother’s smooth tanned thighs for support and in a hard plunge, buried his cock deeper into her. In fast thrusting movements, he felt her wet cavity tighten around his hardness in waves of pleasurable delight.

Amelia closed her eyes and moaned loudly as she felt her son’s sexual organ penetrate her hot pink depth deeper that she ever remembered another man doing so. The feeling sent the tingling ripples shoot further into her body, sparking her orgasm to build faster. She knew she was going to cum soon. Her body was becoming rigid and the beads of sweat began to roll down her skin, tickling every sense as they dropped. She felt her small nipples harden even more on her more than ever firm tiny mounds. Her clit even reacted and became harder, poking out its pinkness as her perfect slit widened to wrap around Scotty’s thickness as he surged his cock fast and furiously into her. Amelia felt her body bounce, her clit colliding against Scotty’s moist skin in succession, sending jolts of sexual electricity, shocking her sweaty body with lightening speed.

It was all that Amelia needed. Before she knew it, the feeling inside her exploded and traveled through her body until it found its way between her legs. She felt it enter her hot sexual box in a constricting pulse, causing her inner muscle to grip Scotty’s hard cock. She did not say anything as her orgasm consumed her. The only sound she could make was a deep shallow moan that got louder as her orgasm progressively built to its fullest. In waves of contractions, Amelia felt her pussy pull on Scotty’s hardness as her orgasm was released. She could even feel her clit pulse in and out from orgasmic spasms. Amelia reached between her legs where she had her son consumed and began to circle her hard clit that was extremely visible. That was the pinnacle point for her. As soon as her finger circled her sensitive erotic appendage, she moaned a high moan that trailed off to a deep one, accompanying the flow of her sexual core. Amelia was cumming on her son.

Scotty immediately felt the hot release of his mother all over his even harder cock stuck deep inside her. He glanced where she was straddling him and he watched his mother’s cum leak out of the seams around where he filled her. It was hot and clear and pooled over the base where he entered her. Scotty could even feel his mother’s hot core trickle over his balls. When he felt that, the trickle sparked his orgasm. He immediately felt his balls tighten and rise, the nervous spasm form in his spine, and then his cock get rock hard inside his mother. With a long grunt, Scotty let his orgasm go, blasting inside his mother. He felt the jets of his hot streams shoot deep into his mother’s crevice.

Amelia moaned as she felt her son’s cum splash her hot pink deepness. It was hot against her wet elastic walls and she could feel each strong stream that volleyed from his rock hard cock land inside her, then the warm trickle of his hub flow down. Amelia felt the residual effects of her orgasm mix with Scotty’s and it gave her a warm feeling all over to know that they both were in a sexual awe of glorious wonder.

Scotty felt his cock subsiding inside his mother as she sat on him. He was looking up to her and she was looking down to him. He loved how his mother’s body shimmered in the dim light of his room. Her damp tanned skin glowed as she sat on him, his cock now soft and still somewhat inside her. Scotty saw his mother smiling as she slowly lifted her body off of him. As she did, he glanced down and saw her pussy dripping with a desirable mixture of their bodily functions.

Slowly, Amelia lied her sexually satisfied body beside her son’s. She looked into his eyes and saw the face she had seen for many years, but this time was different. Amelia was glaring into a new face; she was now looking into a man’s face. She was glad that Scotty was looking back into a woman’s face. Her face. Amelia was not just a woman though. She was his mother. Amelia was glad she had this talk with her son.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors