Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An August Cruise

3
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
6.3k words 6.3k words
An August Cruise

It had been seven months now since my partner Helen had left. It was all quite sudden, for me anyway, I hadn’t seen it coming at all.

It all came to a head in January when I arrived home from work to find Sarah, her 26 year old daughter having a blazing row with her in the living room.

I could hear them before I had the key in the door, it was so loud, luckily we had a detached house and the neighbours would have not heard a thing. I put my coat over the banister and listened for a moment as Sarah shouted at her.

“How could you? You promised you were done with him the last time he beat the shit out of you”

“But he’s your father, he only gets like that when he’s had a drink” she replied

“That’s the problem though isn’t it? He was always fucking pissed out of his head, and you, you weren’t much better most of the time. Fuck, him going to prison was the best thing that happened to this family, then you met John an it all changed. He treats us like human beings why can’t that be enough for you?”

They were talking about Ron, the kids paternal father, an accountant of all things. I only ever knew him at his worse but apparently he was OK for the early part of the kids lives until about 10 years ago when things started to go wrong, he started drinking heavily.

He was not a big man, in fact he could be described as slight, but he had a fiery temper and had assaulted Helen on more than one occasion, as well as Sarah and her younger brother Paul.

Sarah had told me most of what their life was like before I arrived on the scene, I think Helen was embarrassed or maybe ashamed because she never really talked about it.

Paul was once admitted to hospital with broken ribs when he tried to intervene on a drunken attack by Ron on his mother. Helen had run out of the house and a neighbour called the police who arrested Ron.

He was back in the house six hours later.

There was an on off relationship for a few years but she always went back to him, like a bee to a flower in summertime.

Several years back Ron was involved in an altercation one night and killed a man with a bottle.

He did himself no favours when he shouted abuse at the judge and referred to the arresting officer as a ‘N*****’, he got 15 years for manslaughter plus a few other crimes.

“Whats all the shouting about?” I said entering the room

“It’s nothing, just a misunderstanding with Sarah, that’s all” Helen said

“No its not. Dads out of prison and she’s been seeing him, wasn’t hard was it?”

I looked at Helen and she averted her eyes, it was true.

It transpired that the failing justice system had once again let out a violent convicted killer out early to wreak havoc on the community. It seems he had only been out a month or so and had been arrested twice for drunkenness. Helen had also been not only giving him money but also it turns out sleeping with him.

We then proceeded to have an almighty row resulting in her walking out and disappearing for three days. I knew where she had been and from that day on it was all over for me. She began drinking and it would seem there was some drug taking too.

I had learned from a fiend in the force that they had both been arrested during a raid on a house where they were the only occupants. £60k in drugs had been discovered by a sniffer dog behind a false panel, along with scales and cash.

They refused to name any others involved, probably as it would be detrimental to their health.

Anyway back to the present, mid July. I had come out of the situation reasonably well, as had the kids.

Paul was now 21 and at university. I had promised him that I would pay for the ‘compulsory’ gap year to wherever if he got himself a good degree. In truth he just needed a scrape through and I would pay but I had to keep on his back to keep the incentive going.

Sarah had finished her degree and having split with her boyfriend was now back at home with me.

She was about 5’-8” and slim with long dark hair and green eyes like her mother. She had quite small breasts, probably a A cup or B at most with a tight pert bottom and the kind of legs that seem longer than your torso.

Her boyfriend must have been a complete airhead to have cheated on her with Stacey, mind Stacey was what you could call a ‘mattress’, he a hot blooded young man, recipe for trouble!

One evening we were eating pizza watching some crap on the TV when an advert for cruising came on where some teens were climbing one of those walls with harnesses on when something clicked in my brain, “Shit” I said, making Sarah jump.

“What’s wrong?”

“The cruise” I said

“What cruise?” she replied looking at me quizzically

“Well, before Christmas we, that is me and your mum booked a cruise for you and her around the Middle East for 10 days, I had forgotten all about it what with all that’s been going on”

She looked at me in surprise, leaning her head to one side and biting on her lip. “Me and mum on a cruise! What about you were you not coming?”

“I was going to decorate the bedroom, but I got someone in to do that so yes it was just the two of you, it was only fair as Paul was getting his Uni trip with his mates”

I got all the paperwork from the study and we went through it all, checking the full itenery on the internet and looking at some of the photos in the gallery.

There was business class flights to Dubai with a couple of nights in a 5 star hotel followed by a cruise around the Gulf, stops included Bahrain, Qatar, Muscat and several days at sea before landing at Mumbai in India before returning.

I said to Sarah that I would provide her spends but whoever she chose to go with her had to sort out their own spends, the trip they could have for free just because they were her friend. She said she would have to think who she was going to take as it would cause jealousy with who she decided against.

“Tough one” I said, “why don’t you sleep on it and see what you think in the morning”

“Good idea” she said and kissed me on the forehead before going to bed.

That night I was lying in bed watching a film, not a porn film but at that point there was a quite racy scene going on which started a twinge in my cock. Just at that moment the door pushed open and Sarah stood there in a pair of pink shorts and a white halter neck top with big pink cats on it.

“I’ve decided” she proclaimed.

She was about to continue when her eye caught the TV, the male actor was flat on the floor and the female was astride him supposedly in the midst of orgasm.

She looked back at me mouth open not knowing what to say, I too was lost for words at that point.

She left the room and pulled the door too behind her.

I got out of bed and put on my robe. I knocked on her door and went in.

“I hope you don’t think I was watching a porno, it was on BBC, couldn’t tell you the name of it though”

“Its OK, I’ve seen it, I think they have a threesome towards the end, bit of girl on girl too”

I started to redden and feel embarrassed at the conversation, but Sarah seemed unfussed. “OK, better get back, don’t want to miss that” feigning a chuckle.

“You’re getting redder” she didn’t have to remind me, “I am 26 you know, birds and the bees do not need to be explained you know” she said giggling

I tried to compose myself, “What did you want anyway?”

“Oh, I made my decision; you know about the cruise, I couldn’t decide who to take remember”

“And” I said with baited breath

“Why don’t you come, that way I won’t piss any of my friends off. You’re paying after all”.

I sat on the end of the bed talking over her decision, and she managed to convince me that I should go. I could do with a break it was true but I was concerned that it was not right that we would be sharing a room, to which she reminded me that I was her stepfather, nothing was illegal and its she wanted.

We talked more in the morning and found that the hotel had two double beds but the ship had only one. I contacted the cruise line but we were stuck with this arrangement as the trip was just over a month away.

When I came in that night Sarah was stretched on the sofa in a long pale yellow T shirt. I took off my jacket and tie and poured a whiskey.

“Hard day?” she asked as I sat on the sofa opposite.

“Not really, just fancied a drink. Listen I am still a bit concerned at this room sharing thing, people might think….”

She interrupted “Look we are going on holiday, we probably wont get to know anyone that well so if you choose to tell anyone you are my step dad that’s fine, if you don’t that’s fine too. She laughed; The women will probably think its disgusting a 45 year old on a cruise with a 26 year old and their husbands will be jealous, year don’t tell them they will think we are shagging” she laughed again.

She got up to get a beer, as she lifted her legs off the sofa I got a brief glimpse under her T. She had on a pair of grey panties with yellow lace edges.

While she was in the kitchen I could feel myself getting a little stiff as I thought about what she said, I wasn’t in bad shape for my age, I was about 6’ tall, still had my own (fair) hair and was fairly athletic. I did have a small paunch as most of my generation but I thought I could lose most of it in a month with a little work; yes I could probably pass for a sugar daddy!

The weeks went by and it was the night before we were due to travel down to Heathrow. Our cases were open on the spare bed and we were in and out of the room dropping clothes in. I couldn’t help but notice Sarah’s lack of underwear.

“You packing any knickers?” I shouted

“Just sorting them now, could probably do with some new stuff” she came into the spare room with a bunch of knickers and bras, which she dropped into the case “May see what they have at the airport”

There were plenty of skimpy little thongs and strings as well as some more ‘sensible’ items, a couple of padded bras and 3 bikinis.

We sat up and had a few glasses of wine as we were buzzing a little with excitement. Paul called to wish us a good holiday and even made a joke about people thinking we would be a couple.

At some point I dozed off in front of the TV. When I woke Sarah was at the other end of the sofa laying in the opposite direction as me still watching TV. She had put on her oversize sleep T, her legs were pulled up towards her chest and her feet were either side of my thigh. From where I was I had a view directly at her crotch, she had on a small white thong with pale blue spots which was stretched a little, causing it to pull into her cunt.

A few dark whisps had sneaked out either side of her panties and I could almost make out the dark edges of her ass ring. My cock began to stir and within seconds I had a raging hard on. I could not believe that I was having these thoughts about my stepdaughter.

Sarah glanced over “Your awake then” thankfully not noticing my erection as her legs blocked the view, “You’ve been asleep for an hour, we ought to get some sleep as we have to be up early”

I nodded my head and moaned as I had been lying awkwardly and my back ached. Sarah was watching me and I suddenly realised that I was still staring at her crotch, I averted my gaze but it was all too obvious what I had been looking at. Sarah did not pull her legs together as you would expect, in fact she didn’t move at all.

“Well I’m off to bed, see you in the morning” she blew a kiss and got up, but as she put her right foot on the floor she seemed to take her time following with the left thereby opening her legs briefly and giving me a fantastic view between her legs.

Our trip was good, business class flying is the topps, we managed to get some sleep in the lie flat beds and had quite a few glasses of champagne. A limo transferred us to the hotel on the beach at Dubai with a view of the iconic Burj al Arab hotel in the distance. We were greeted at our hotel with a fruit cocktail and hot towels while booking in.

We were offered a room upgrade to a suite with a better view of the ocean on a higher floor; it was not much so we went for it. When we got to the room our bags were there and the porter just leaving, I tipped him and went in to a large living area with a big TV on the wall and two huge sofas, there was a big Arabian cabinet housing the mini bar and safe along with some drawers.

Big double doors led into the bedroom which had the most massive bed, it was about 8’ square and in the middle of a large bedroom with a dwarf wall just behind and a dressing are separating it from the bathroom.

The room was decorated in typical Arabian fashion and a bowl of fruit was on the bed. In upgrading we had not realised that there was only the one bed. Sarah said it was not a problem for her and went out onto the balcony.

“Hey John, look at this”

I went outside, the balcony was not huge but was big enough and quite secluded, we had an almost uninterrupted view of the Burj to one side and a fantastic vista of the sea, our bed faced the sea. “Wow” I said, “That’s just superb”

“No, I mean yeah its great, but I meant down there”

I peered over the balcony to the room below. There was a young couple on recliners just below, she was topless with nicely tanned shapely 38C’s I would guess, blond short hair and small white bikini bottoms and huge sunglasses. I can only assume she was topping up her tan as she would not be allowed topless in public due to the laws of the Emirates.

We could only see part of her boyfriend but what shocked me a little was that he was naked and was sporting an erection, presumably as his girlfriend was wanking him.

Slowly his hand started stroking her leg which she opened allowing him to get his hand into her bottoms and feel her up.

Feeling a little like a pervy peeping Tom I said “C’mon, lets get inside”

“Must be the sun” Sarah said

“The sun?” I replied

“Yeah, sun, sea an all that, makes you horny, doesn’t it?”

I kind of nodded and headed inside to unpack. When we were done we showered and went for a tour of the hotel and grounds. I just put on shorts and a T shirt with flip flops, Sarah had on a loose cotton dress in a flowery design with flip flops also. I noticed that in the right light it was quite see through, my, she was determined to make it hard for me, literally.

There were several bars in the hotel complex and we decided on a rooftop bar with a view of the beach and ocean, it was decorated in Arabian style with lots of bright scatter cushions on the chairs and benches. A lovely aroma was in the air which was probably the smoke from some of the shisha’s, it was quite intoxicating.

We decided to stay at the bar and have a few more drinks before retiring and we chatted about all sorts of things, Sarah told me about the break-up of her relationship and how it was much better back at home, certainly a lot cheaper for her.

The couple from below came into the bar when we were on out third beer and sat on the next table to us, they both smiled and ordered their drinks, I noticed he was wearing similar to me and she had on a short white skirt with a frilly hem and a floral top with a bright pink bra.

Our next drinks were cocktails, which though a little expensive were superb. By now we were a little tipsy and Sarah was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jackbren64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments