Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Impossible Love Chapter Four

"I bet she's into girls."

17
7 Comments 7
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

We were up early the following morning in preparation for our flight. Cherry looked stunning as usual in a new denim mini skirt with a white blouse. She hadn't bothered with a bra and I loved the way her breasts jiggled as she walked. This was my new sister: a very sexy, very confident young woman; a woman who'd just discovered her sexuality and was enjoying it!

I had the deeds to the land in my bag, because I intended to hire an architect and a building company, so I would have to prove my ownership of the land.

"What are you going to build?" Cherry asked me, but in truth I didn't know. Flats possibly, a couple of small villas even, I had no idea.

"What about a mobile home park?" she suggested.

"Hey yeah, I hadn't thought about that." I grinned. "Good thinking, Batman."

We had a couple of brandies on the plane. I hate flying so they helped me to forget where we were. Silly, I know, but I'll never be comfortable in a plane no matter how many times I fly.

Cherry loved it, though, and kept pointing to boats down below in the ocean.

"Look, Johnny, aren't they small?"

They were probably bigger than three houses on top of each other but they looked smaller than a toy from up where we were.

"I bet she's into girls," she said as the stewardess passed by yet again.

"Ask her," I laughed. "She can only say yes or no."

Thankfully she didn't ask and at just after dinner time, we landed in the searing heat at Las Palmas airport. As we only had hand luggage, we were first to the taxi queue and hopped in one to take us to Playa Del Inglés.

 

 

Cherry.

John asked the driver if he knew of any villas to rent which of course he did. He took us to one almost on the golden beach of Maspalomas. He acted as the agent for the owners and showed us around.

It was beautiful so John took it immediately and paid him about eight hundred euros. I left him to do some work contacting the people he needed to see and I went across the road to the supermercado for the essentials we'd need for our two-week stay.

It was crowded with shoppers and I was pleasantly surprised to see several topless girls in there, obviously straight from the beach. I spent about an hour there as well as several hundred euros and then another half hour back at the villa, putting everything away as John was still making phone calls.

He signalled to me for a drink so I poured out two brandies and took mine out onto the rear verandah to check out the beach. There was a notice in half a dozen languages saying nude bathers may be encountered after this point and indeed I saw several people completely naked, walking along, chatting away quite happily and seemingly unconcerned about me looking.

Just then an arm encircled me from behind and John said, "We'll look out of place on there until we get at least a bit of a tan."

I leaned back against him and realised he was naked!

"Quite right," I laughed and went in the house to strip off until he reminded me that there was no need.

"Why go in?" he asked reasonably. "If you're going to be naked, why hide to strip off?"

He was right, of course, so I got naked right there and guess what? Nobody was bothered!

"Fancy a swim?" he asked and before I could answer, he grabbed my hand.

We ran down through the garden, past our own pool and out onto the beach. It was fantastic. I was on a public beach crowded with holiday makers, stark naked and nobody looked twice.

We ran straight into the sea, laughing like two mad people. The water was warm and we both began swimming lazily to and fro, occasionally bumping into other swimmers who always laughed. Most of them were naked too. Young, old and in between, some were worth a second look and some weren't. They were obviously used to being naked. I wasn't but I thought I could soon get used to it. I felt great.

Walking back up to the house, I noticed that quite a few of the younger women and girls were lying with their legs open, quite brazenly displaying their charms. One or two smiled at me as we passed and I felt the moisture beginning between my legs.

"Well what do you think?"

"Wow," I laughed, "did you see all those pussies on display?"

"Cherry," he grinned, "I'm eighteen, what do you think?"

"I think I like it here."

"There's a guy coming over to see me tonight about the land. He'll probably want to see it. Are you staying with me? You'll see it too."

"Of course, I want to be part of it with you."

We spent a lazy afternoon then just sunbathing by our pool. I made us a light snack and then we showered together. We'd decided not to have sex until bed time but I needed a shave around my pubes which he volunteered to do for me, and of course our good intentions went out of the window as he knelt between my legs with my very wet pussy in front of his face!

The man arrived to see John at about seven thirty, but he had an assistant with him, a very pretty English girl called Ann. He introduced her as his daughter. It turned out that John's late adopted father had commissioned him to design the site as a private estate with twenty top-of-the-range houses on it, each one with a swimming pool and a fitted kitchen.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

John was all ears and I was all eyes. Ann was gorgeous. She was wearing a smart black business suit over a crisp white blouse and looked every inch the up-and-coming young professional. The men were discussing John's requirements when I suggested that Ann and I left them to it and I would show her the beach.

"It's beautiful here, isn't it?" she said as we walked out into the garden each with a cold juice. Then she said that she sometimes came to the beach whenever there was a party.

I said that we'd only just arrived that day, but that I'd love to know when there was a party.

"They get a bit naughty sometimes," she laughed.

I replied that I sometimes got a bit naughty too and she giggled deliciously.

"Have you ever done limbo dancing?" she asked and I said only as a child.

"I bet you didn't do it naked, though, did you?"

"No, but it sounds like fun."

"Depends on how much alcohol you've consumed before."

"Oh, I love a drink or three," I laughed. "And so does John."

"There's a group of us ex-pats who usually go out drinking on a Saturday night. You'd both be made very welcome to join us."

"Oh yes, we'd love that"

She smiled, but looked behind her nervously.

"But there are a few of us, just girls, who sometimes get together, for a bit of fun."

"Just girls?"

"Yes, but I don't suppose you're interested."

I looked into her eyes and held her gaze.

"Oh, I'm interested all right, I'm very interested."

She looked behind again and I asked what she was worried about.

"My dad. He hates the fact that I'm bisexual. It's like being on a fucking dog lead."

"Can I kiss you?" I said.

She nodded, "Yes, I'd like that"

She touched her lips to mine, tentatively at first, but it quickly turned into a full on, open mouthed French kiss."

"Ann, where are you, luv?"

Her dad shouted from the house and we parted just in time.

"Tonight," she hissed, "I'll call about nine."

"What should I wear?"

"Not much," she laughed and skipped off up the path to her father.

"They start building in two weeks time," John laughed and picked me up to hug me.

"Brilliant," I said after our kiss, "but that means we won't be here."

"We're staying," he said and explained that we would rent the house for another six months while he oversaw the building. "And the good news is that it will only cost me about three quarters of a million!"

"I've got some good news too," I giggled. "Ann's coming round tonight about nine o'clock."

He was still holding me up with both hands on my bottom, I felt his hands slip under my panties as he asked me if she was gay.

"Bisexual, she said."

"You're a horny little bitch, aren't you?"

"It's my job, I'm eighteen after all. Now are those fingers going to do anything or are they just holding me up?"

He slipped one finger from each hand inside my pussy and frigged me gently as we kissed.

"If she's coming round about nine, you'd better get ready. It's after eight now."

"Well, she said not to wear much, so I think I'll just wear a blouse and skirt."

"What about underwear?"

"Don't think so,"

"Shall I go out?"

"It might be best, would you mind?"

"No, of course not, it's exciting."

"You're lovely."

"I do my best," he laughed and walked away sucking his fingers.

I spent a nervous hour waiting after John left, but finally I saw her pulling up in an open top Jeep. She had her hair in a pony tail and like me, she wore a little denim mini skirt with a white vest top.

"Hi," she smiled as I opened the door.

"Hi yourself," I laughed and invited her in.

"Like a drink?"

"Please, but there's something else I want first." And she grabbed me gently by the arm.

This time, there were no interruptions and we could explore each others mouth at our leisure.

I slid my arms around her neck as we kissed deeply and urgently. I felt her hands on my breasts, her fingers gently caressing my nipples. I ran my hands down over her back and heard her moan in my mouth as I lifted her short skirt and ran my hands over her lovely little buttocks.

"Bed," I gasped and without speaking, we ran upstairs to the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothing behind us.

We were both naked as we fell onto the bed, mouths locked together and our tongues still exploring. It seemed the most natural thing in the world to turn nose to tail and I though I would burst with pleasure when I drew her to me and saw her gorgeous little cunt right in front of my face.

"Beautiful," I sighed and for the very first time, I tasted another girl!

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments