Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Impossible Love, Chapter Two

"Don't Stop, John"

20
6 Comments 6
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

My hands went lower onto the swelling of her buttocks.

"You're naked."

"Yes and you're still half dressed," she giggled. She pushed her knee into my groin and felt my erection under my shorts.

"Mmm that feels interesting," and she disappeared under the sheet, I felt my shorts being pulled down and then a pair of velvety smooth lips drew my fully erect cock into a warm embrace.

"Jesus Cherry," I gasped and her soft hands cupped my balls. "Oh fuck yes, turn round baby, let me taste you as well."

Without her mouth ever leaving my cock, she turned and I silently cursed the darkness that prevented me seeing her fragrant slit. At first I just touched my lips to her core, but she gasped and pushed her groin into my face, I wrapped both arms around her buttocks and drew her onto my mouth!

"Ooh yes John," she moaned. "This is beautiful."

"You taste like a dream darling," and I parted her gorgeous cunt lips with my tongue, it slithered right up into the juice filled depths of her body.

I felt her teeth lightly nibbling my foreskin as she sucked at me, her fingers gently squeezing my balls, her clitoris stood out proudly awaiting my mouth and she stifled a gasp as I flicked it with my tongue,

"John you're making me feel funny darling, John, oooh yes," her legs clamped tightly around my neck trapping me while she rode out her orgasm. She was still trembling as I freed myself and scrambled round to lie on top of her, my cock at full mast.

"Do it to me John," she urged me. "Make me a proper woman."

She held me and guided me in to herself, there was just a split second of a delay as her maiden head resisted and then I was through, every inch of me buried in her sweet slit,

"Are you okay darling?" I asked, but she put her lips to my ear and whispered, "I'm in paradise John, this is heaven. I'm being fucked at last, it's absolutely wonderful, I want to do this all the time."

"We will my sweet girl," I laughed, "We most definitely will."

Her breathing became ragged as I sawed in and out of her tightness, I could feel the beginning of an orgasm starting.

"I'm going to come, Cherry," I gasped and she nibbled my neck.

"Me too darling."

She gripped my naked buttocks and held me as we both came, her mouth was just millimetres from mine, so I breathed her breath as our mutual orgasm washed over us both.

It was daylight when I awoke to find her standing next to the bed, a cup of tea in her hand, I smiled at her but made no attempt to take the cup. She was completely naked still, her firm young breasts standing proudly with their beautiful pink nipples begging for attention. But it was her cleft that took my eyes, it was completely hairless, all pink and smooth almost like that of a baby.

"You're staring at me," she said shyly. "Am I all right?"

"Cherry darling," I croaked, "You're utterly gorgeous, easily the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"No I'm not, you're just saying that."

"I'm saying it because I mean it, your body's perfect."

"You said I'd got a nice bum," she turned round and wiggled it at me.

"It's not just nice darling, it's amazing."

"He was always trying to pinch it."

I took the cup from her and sipped it while she sat down.

"This little flat you've got, is it big enough for two?"

"Yes," I said suddenly hoarsely. "Oh very definitely yes."

"How far is it to Manchester?"

It'll take us about four hours, plenty of time to do some shopping when we get there.”

"Shopping?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "This is for your eighteenth." I handed her an envelope from my jacket pocket that was hanging beside the bed.

She looked at me excitedly and opened it, inside was a card as well as ten fifty pound notes.

"There's five hundred pounds in it!"

"Spend it on whatever you like."

"But I didn't get you anything."

"That could be because you didn't know I existed."

"Oh John, thank you," she bent and wrapped her arms around me, almost smothering me with her naked breasts in the process. I kissed each nipple in turn and things were just getting interesting when the breakfast gong sounded.

"Shit," I cursed and Cherry giggled. "To be continued."

We ate our breakfast along with the other guests before checking out and hitting the road north. Traffic was terrible as usual, but she impressed me with her driving, the Mini was ideal in heavy traffic so we hit the M1 north in less than an hour. She knocked almost an hour off my estimated time for the trip and we arrived outside my flat at dead on twelve noon, we pulled up next to a police patrol car!

"Miss Sharpe?" the officer asked as we got out.

"Yes?"

"We've been asked to look out for you, your mother's very worried."

"My adopted mother is paranoid," Cherry said angrily.

"Would you like to come on up to my flat, you'll find it more comfortable in there and I'll make us a cup of tea," I spoke up.

"Who are you sir?" he asked me.

"My name's John Carson, I'm Cherry's brother."

Over a cup of tea upstairs Cherry explained everything and ended by saying, "I'll write, but I'm not going back."

"Well obviously that's something for you to decide Miss, I'm quite happy that you're safe and well and as you're over eighteen, this is where my involvement ends."

ValeryCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryCarter

"Will you tell her where I am?"

"No Miss, we'll just say that we spoke to you and that you're safe and well."

He picked his hat up off the chair and grinned at us both, "Thanks for the tea and good luck to you both."

"The silly bitch," Cherry fumed when I'd let the officer out. "Fancy calling the bloody police."

"She's worried about you."

"Yes well if they'd both been more bloody normal I'd still be there."

"I'm glad you're not though."

"Are you?"

I sat down on the couch and pulled her down to me.

"Of course I am, not only have I found my sister, but I've also discovered that she's a very beautiful and very sexy girl as well."

"Sweet talker," she giggled, "You're just after me for my body."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Show me round the flat."

I showed her the kitchen complete with a dish washer, a washing machine, a tumble drier and a microwave, then we went upstairs to the bedrooms and the bathroom. 

“What's that door for?" she asked pointing to a door in the main bedroom.

"That's a balcony, open it and have a look."

"Oh John it's beautiful."

"Those hills are the Penine hills, they stretch the whole length of England."

"They look lovely."

"Well, this time of the year, they’re lovely, we'll go for a walk over there tomorrow."

"I'd like that."

"Hey, I gave you five hundred pounds, there are a million shops around here."

"I never noticed, that copper took all my attention."

"Well this flat is above an Indian owned food shop and off licence, next door is a butchery, there's a ladies dress and lingerie shop, a ladies hair dressers, a hardware shop, there's a shoe shop as well."

"Whoa, hold up there, did you mention a ladies dress and lingerie shop?"

"Yes," I laughed. "Next door but one, come on, I'll get us some steaks from the butchers and show you."

"Come with me."

"Not bloody likely, I'm not having you hold up a g-string and asking me if it suits you."

She giggled and wrapped her arms around me.

"Are we going to do it again?"

"Do what again?"

She flicked her tongue in my ear and whispered.

"Are you going to fuck me again?"

"You know I am."

"Oh goody," she laughed. "I think I like having a brother."

We walked down to the butchers together and I let her pick out two very large T-bone steaks.

"I'll fry them very slowly with some onions and when they're nearly ready, I'll lightly fry four eggs."

"Mmm can't wait," she grinned. "Right, I'm going to buy some clothes, how long have I got?"

"Oh take your time, I need to make a few phone calls and check up on work."

I remembered Cherry mentioning that she'd never had a bath, only showers every day. So I ran a hot bath and added some bath foam to it, then I put the steaks on over a very low light and went to the shop beneath my flat for a bottle of brandy.

When I got back the bath was ready so I turned the tap off and sat down to think about Cherry and what she was going to do about a job.

She was singing to herself when she came back heavily laden with bags.

She plonked herself down on my knee and wiggled her bum sexily in my lap, "I've bought some sexy underwear."

"Great, I was hoping you would, I've run you a bath, put it on after."

"A bath?"

"Yes you know, one of those things where you have to take all your clothes off."

"All by myself?"

"Well I could keep you company if you want."

"I think that's an excellent idea."

We walked through the kitchen to the stairs where she saw the steaks doing slowly in the pan as well as the brandy I'd bought.

"Ooh yes," she giggled. "A meal fit for a queen" She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"You're a lovely man John."

"I've got a lovely sister."

"Will you undress me?"

"Every night from now on."

I did too, I kissed every bit of her as I uncovered it and by the time we were both naked my cock was standing bolt upright ready to do it's duty!

Dropping to my knees I kissed her stomach and enjoyed the aroma of her sex in my nostrils.

"Ooh Johnny," she moaned as I kissed lower, "That's so sexy."

She gasped as my lips found the swollen bud of her clitoris and she used her hands in my hair to pull me closer.

"Don't stop John."

I had no intention of stopping, I was enjoying her too much for that, the taste and aroma of her pussy was amazing. I pushed my tongue right in and swallowed her juices as they flowed into my mouth.

"John," she gasped. "John, oh fuck, yes John, yes, I'm, I'm ..."

Then she stiffened and let out a shrill squeal, I pulled her even closer if that were possible and gulped as she expelled a sudden gush of liquid.

"Oooh my God," she sighed as we drew apart. "What have I been missing?"

"Don't worry," I laughed. "You'll make up for it."

I got into the foam filled water with my cock jutting obscenely out above the water and beckoned her in.

"Come and sit on me."

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments