Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Incest Birthday Chapter 13

"As usual, comments and PM's are appreciated, the provide me incentive to keep writing."

5
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
12.7k words 12.7k words
Sorry if its really long, I like to use a lot of detail, I'll try to shorten them from now on. It goes by pretty fast because there is a lot of conversation.



I woke up and slowly got out of the bed to not wake Chris, who looked completely knocked out. I unlocked the door (he said sometimes people come in and mess with him and take stuff while hes sleep, so he locks his doors) and went downstairs to get a bowl of cereal. We had been here a few days, and everything seemed to go fine. We all hung out together, played games and had fun, the only down side was the next to no alone time with Rita. I was the only one down there so I had time with my thoughts. Rita and I haven't spent any quality time alone in a long while, and its really starting to bother me. I don't want things to get so out of control that we drift apart, but at the same time we can't let on about our secret, it could ruin everything for all of us, what a situation to be in. I wonder what Stephanie and Chris would think if they found out we were having sex with each other and using them as a cover, I could only imagine how that conversation would go. Halfway through my bowl of cereal everyone else slowly filtered down into the kitchen, grabbing whatever they wanted for breakfast and sat down at the table waiting for a conversation to strike up, mom spoke first.

“I called the electric company again, they said our power is still out, but it might be on either tomorrow or the day after that. Oh and Lisa called, the power went out at her house too, she said she'll stay with a friend who lives close by.”

“Nonsense, tell her she's more than welcome to stay here, the more the merrier,” Marie said.

“She's already there, she said she knew we'd offer and called after she got settled in there.”

“I'm sure she wouldn't wanna stay with the eight million people here anyway,” dad joked.

“It isn't that bad, well except shower time and stuff,” Jim said.

“So what does everyone have planned for today?” I asked changing the subject.

“Well, since the rain won't stop, I guess its movies and video games,” Chris said.

“Yeah I'll probably be doing the same thing,” Stephanie followed.

“Randy and I are gonna relax by doing nothing, you know, twin stuff,” Rita joked and I agreed.

“Jim and I are gonna catch a couple baseball games on tv,” dad said.

Mom frowned up. “Oh you two and baseball! Where does that leave Marie and I?”

“You two are more than welcome to watch the games with us,” Jim replied.

They both huffed and gave them that stare that says “you're gonna pay for this” and went back to eating their bagels. I looked over at Stephanie who was watching Chris casually flirt with Rita, she looked a little pissed that Chris was moving in on her new lover, but quickly diverted her attention to me and smiled. Her foot crept up my leg and found its way into my lap, but you couldn't tell she was doing anything by how nonchalant she acted. I saw Chris' hand dip under the table and could only assume it was on Rita's thigh, she confirmed it when she peeked over at me and gave me a look that said that was exactly what was happening. Our parents were busy chatting away about baseball and not wanting to watch it to notice anything going on with us, which probably worked out for the best. After enough flirting and finally finishing my third bowl of cereal I excused myself and went to the bathroom to empty out all the milk I just drank. When I finished peeing I came out of the bathroom just in time to see Rita and Chris sneaking up to the attic. She gave me a sympathetic look as he pulled her by the arm up the stairs and closed the door behind them. It hurt me to see that look on her face, to know that she wanted it to be me, and I wanted it to be me too, badly, but our situation prevents it, even though it seems unfair, we have to put up with it.

I went back to Chris' room and plopped down on the bed. I thought about going up there pretending I was looking for something, but its not my house so there's no chance of that working. I lay there for a while before I decided to try and forget about them for now and take a shower to drown my sorrows away. I took a towel and change of house clothes into the bathroom and got into the water, which instantly relaxed me. As I was soaping up I could swear I heard someone at the door, but I knew I locked it and figured they would go to another bathroom. I was washing the soap off my face when I definitely heard the door open, but I still couldn't see who it was because of the soap in my face, so I rinsed off and looked outside the curtain to see Stephanie getting naked.

“How did you get in here? I know I locked the door!”

“Uh I live here, I know how to pick the locks,” she said waving a plastic library card.

“Well if you knocked I would have let you in.”

“Its more fun this way, you can catch someone doing something, like looking at porn, sneaking someone in the house, or in this case, jerking off in the shower,” she giggled.

“No I wasn't jerkin it, yet,” I mumbled. “Now I see why everyone always lock their doors here.”

“If they wouldn't lock them, then I wouldn't have to pick them, now stop blabbering and scoot over, we don't have much time.”

“You shouldn't even be in here, all our parents are right downstairs!”

“Oh stop worrying, we have at least five minutes, Rita and Chris didn't seem to care on their way up to the attic, now stop wasting time and let me in!”

She climbed in behind me and immediately leaned up to kiss me. Her wet naked body smashed to mine as she pushed me against the wall with her nipples drilling holes into my chest. She reached down and grabbed my cock with one hand and stroked it as I then grabbed her ass in both my hands and squeezed it, making her giggle against my mouth and grind her body against me.

“Mmmm you like that don't you Randy?”

“You know I do. You like this?” I said as I spread her cheeks and rubbed her pussy lips.

“Oooh yeah I like that. The fact that our parents are in the same house while were doing this makes me feel naughty, its turning me on so much.”

“You get off on danger huh? Well we'll be in it if were caught like this.”

“I know, I hate that we don't have a lot of time to really do anything, lets just masturbate each other until we cum, that should hold us off until later,” she winked.

“What's gonna happen later?”

“Mmmm wouldn't you like to know. Now make me cum, we don't have much time.”

She put her back to my chest and grabbed hold of my cock again as I sucked two of my fingers and stuck them up her pussy. She squeezed my cock when I pushed them in and started jacking me off faster. With my free hand I brought it up and squeezed her nipple between my fingers and I heard her hold back a moan and let it come out as a sharp breath.

“Oh Randy that feels soooo good! Keep doing it just like that!”

“That feels good too, keep pumping it, it wont be long before I cum if you keep that up!”

“Oh my g..., oh yes Randy its so good! Its like you know my body so well! Ch-... no one has ever gotten me this hot so fast, you're hitting all the right spots,” she moaned.

I kept up everything I was doing and kissed her neck as the water splashed down on us while we pleasured each other. Her moans were getting more erratic as I fingered her with increased speed every time I thrust my fingers into her. She was jacking me off pretty fast and I knew I was about to cum, so I doubled my efforts with her so I could get her to cum with me or before me, but it didn't work.

“I'm gonna cum Steph! Uugh I can't hold it in anymore,” I warned.

“Go ahead, cum, but don't stop fingering me, I wanna cum too!”

I gritted my teeth as she pumped my cock until I felt my cum rise through my cock and shoot out all over the shower curtain. The intensity caused me to really pinch the crap out of her nipple and drive my fingers into her as fast and hard as I could while still undergoing my own orgasm. Without warning her moans got more frequent and she grabbed the side of my face with her free hand.

“I'm cumming Randy, I'm cumming! Don't stop, please don't stop, I'm cumming!”

She squeezed my cock and my face in her nimble hands as she came on my fingers. She didn't squirt like the women in our family, but she dripped and it soaked my hand as she shook on my fingers. I held her up from falling and brought my fingers to my mouth to taste her, and she tasted every bit as good as I remember, and from what Rita told me, the sweetness of a freshly picked sweet green apple. I sucked my fingers clean and got another taste while still remembering we could get caught at any time, but her pussy juice seemed to divert my attention at that moment. She finally let my softened cock go and turned around to put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

“That was fucking amazing Randy! Oh wow I came so good!”

“Yeah me too, luckily I washed up before hand or I wouldn't have the strength to do it now.”

“Good thing you did, now get out, we don't wanna get caught,” she playfully chided.

“Oh now you don't wanna get caught! Fine, I know when I'm not wanted,” I teased.

As I got out she slapped my ass cheek and giggled, but I didn't have time to retaliate. Since she was still in there I figured I'd get dressed in Chris' room since they were still in the attic to my knowledge. I wrapped the towel around me and grabbed my clothes and checked to make sure the coast was clear and came out. Just as I opened the bathroom door Rita and Chris opened the door to the attic and came out. Chris grinned at me and kept walking downstairs, but Rita didn't. She looked in the bathroom and before I closed the door she saw Stephanie's clothes on the floor with the shower still running, needless to say she put two and two together. Before we could say anything we heard someone coming up the stairs, and fearing it wasn't Chris we bolted out of the hallway. I went in Chris' room and locked his door while I dressed. I wondered what they did in the attic, and what she thought we did in the shower, and why we can't seem to find the time to do anything with each other, we needed to break that habit.

I waited a good amount of time before I went back into the hallway, it was clear so I headed downstairs. The guys were sitting at the couch watching the baseball game and the women were sitting at the table talking. Rita smiled at me as I came in the kitchen, but the mothers kept talking. I waved and they acknowledged me and went back to their conversation, and I headed to the basement, hoping Rita saw me and got the hint. I sat on the couch and waited, a couple minutes later I heard footsteps on the stairs and got up just as Rita came around the corner and walked straight into a kiss. She moaned in my mouth and hopped up on me while seeking out my tongue with hers. I carried her to the pool table and sat her down on it as we felt each other up, making up for lost time with each other.

“So what happened in the shower?” Rita asked.

“We masturbated each other till we came, what happened in the attic?”

“The exact same thing, though Chris did try to do more, but I wouldn't let him. I pretended I didn't wanna get caught, but I just couldn't bring myself to do anything else.”

“I couldn't either, I was too busy wondering what you two were in the attic doing.”

She kissed me again and rubbed my cock through my shorts as I squeezed her tits in my hands. She tugged my shorts down a little and pulled my cock out of my boxers and stroked it with both hands.

“I hope this is still mine,” she said seductively.

“You know it is, and he missed you.”

“Oh I definitely missed him, my pussy especially.”

“When everyone goes to sleep, I'll make damn sure you two get reacquainted.”

She continued to stroke me as I played with her pussy, relishing the little time we had together away from everyone else, but just like all the other times, just when it seemed like we would be alone for a while, someone had to come and spoil it. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and immediately got up and fixed ourselves, and almost on instinct, we both went to grab the pool balls on the side of the pool table and made it look as if we were about to play. We had the table half set up when Chris and Stephanie came giggling around the corner and stopped when they saw us.

“What's so funny?” Rita asked.

“Oh, uh your dad threw a little tantrum when their team gave up a home run,” Stephanie said.

“Oh uh ok. What are you guys doing down here?” I asked.

“We uh came to play pool, what about you guys?” Chris asked.

“So did we. I thought I'd help Randy get better, them play a few games,” Rita said.

“Oh, yeah that's cool, well since were all here we might as well play together,” Chris said.

“Sure why not, but I break first since I suck,” I said hiding my disappointment.

We played a few games them versus Rita and I (they won the most) and as usual I sucked, but this time for different reasons other than my poor play. My mind was too occupied on other stuff to really concentrate on the game, mostly on Rita. Usually I could put off whatever she did with Chris with the reasoning we were doing it to keep our relationship under wraps, but each time we caught each other doing something new with Stephanie and Chris, it got a little harder to cope with.

“Randy, Randy! RANDY ITS YOUR TURN MAN!” Chris yelled hitting me with the stick.

“Ow! Oh sorry, kinda lost in thought there for a second,” I replied.

“A second? Try minutes. Now would you stop daydreaming and take your shot so you can miss already, we all know you will,” Stephanie laughed.

I don't know why, but I suddenly felt like I could make the shot, granted all our solids were on the opposite side of the table from the cueball, but I still thought I could make one. “Wanna bet?”

“You're gonna bet on this babe? You suck at pool! Ok, if you make any shot I'll kiss you and feel you up in front of all of our parents, how's that for a bet?”

“I wouldn't do it man, that's pretty bold being all grabby in front of everyone like that,” Chris said.

“Nope I have a better one, you won't kiss me in front of everyone, you'll kiss our mother!”

“What? Are you crazy? I'm not kissing your mother, she's hot and all but that's weird.”

“Either you kiss our mother, or yours, your pick, or you can just be a little scaredy ass and not take the bet at all, in which case I still win, but you know, mentally.”

“She won't do it, she doesn't like kissing girls,” Rita lied, trying to spur her on.

“You know what, fine, I'll kiss your mother if you make any shot. I don't know why I'm so worried anyway, you couldn't make anything if the ball was sitting right in front of the hole!”

I called the blue two since it was closest to the corner pocket. I lined up the shot and hit the ball as best and hard as I could, but completely missed the ball altogether, but then it hit off the wall, came down and hit off the wall I was standing behind, then slowly went back up and hit the blue ball, knocking it into the corner pocket, lucky ass shot. Everyone was in shock, but I still danced and gloated.

“Ha-ha! Made it! Guess who's kissing our mother today, Stephanie is!” I teased.

“Get out of here, you didn't mean to do that, that was complete luck!” Stephanie shouted.

“So what, it went in. A bets a bet, I can't wait to see how you pull this off,” Rita laughed.

We finished that last game and lost again, but I didn't care, I made the only shot that mattered, and I was gonna make damn sure I would be there if she actually kiss her or chicken out.

“You have to at least the end of the day to make good on the bet,” I reminded her.

“Yeah yeah end of the day got it. I'll do it, I'm a good sport, even though I rarely lose.”

“We'll see later on, I don't wanna play this anymore, lets do something else,” Rita said.

“Lets go play Dynasty Warriors, I just got the new...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nivek_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments