Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Incest Birthday Chapter 17- Part 2

"How will their day of controlling the women end?"

2
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
7.2k words 7.2k words
The ride home was quiet, but not out of boredom, but because Rita and I were too busy frisking one another, so mom and Aunt Lisa got a free pass that time. We pulled in the driveway and took all the groceries in and made it seem as if we were gonna leave them alone a little more, but no.

“OK! Off with the dresses and into the kitchen, you two have dinner to make,” Rita said eagerly.

“Umm, no, not happening. We don't know what time your fathers coming home, and he's not about to walk in here to see his wife and sister-in-law naked and his kids just carrying on like its normal. Don't forget, if your father finds out, its bad for you two as well,” mom protested.

Rita frowned looking at me. “Dammit she has a point. Ok fine, but you're at least going down to your bra and panties, if we need to we'll just stop dad at the front door.”

They wanted to argue, but could see it would just end up going around in circles, so they reluctantly agreed and shed their dresses, carrying them into the kitchen where they were about to make us a fantastic once in a lifetime dinner, a half naked once in a lifetime dinner, life was good.

Rita and I were leaving the kitchen to go who knows where to do who knows what when simultaneously both our phones rang, Stephanie and Chris. I don't know why, maybe we thought we had some kind of gender based secret we didn't want the other to know, but we split in different directions, with me going to the basement, and Rita upstairs.

----------- Randy's Call ---------------

“What's up man.”

“Hey. Stephanie told me about the bet your mom and aunt made with you guys, did you win?”

“Yeah but barely, I didn't think it was gonna be that hard, we almost didn't make it.”

“I bet it was that hard, with nothing to fuck but your hand for a day,” he said snickering.

“I meant I didn't think the bet was gonna be that... you're so gay sometimes man.”

“Yeah yeah, but all jokes aside, what you make em do?”

“They're our slaves for the whole day, until midnight tonight.”

“Really? Completely seen that one coming, with as much shit as they put you through I'm not surprised. At least you didn't pick something like they have to leave you alone for a day.”

“We almost did, but something like this probably won't happen again, so we had to take it.”

“So what did you make them do?”

“Can't tell you, they'd kill me if I told anyone, and you'd probably slip up and say something.”

“Yeah true. Especially if it had anything to do with your mom, she's beyond hot dude.”

“Yeah you stay away from my mom, you got your sister to worry about. By the way hows that going?”

“I don't know man, she's been getting more lovey dovey by the day. Before we would just fuck each other silly and that was it, now she wants to go slow and cuddle more.”

“That's step one man.”

“Step one my ass, We fuck, simple as that. My body doesn't register slow and soft.”

“Ok I don't wanna start talking about your body...”

“What? You wanna talk about my body? And you're calling me fruity...”

“So gay man. Stop using Stephanie as a cover and just come out already.”

“Yeah you wish. Speaking of Stephanie I'm gonna go get some of that now, mom just left with her checkbook, so she's not coming back for a while, check back with you later.”

“Alright man, don't wait until after you have sex to tell her you're coming out of the closet, that'll be a dick move,” I laughed.

He couldn't help but let out a little laugh. “Homo.”

----------------Rita's Call -------------------

“Hey Steph, what up?”

“You guys won the bet didn't you?”

“Yeah, but it wasn't easy. I almost gave in like two hundred times!”

“If it was just about sex with you guys you would have.”

“Yeah because towards the end it was like it didn't even matter, I don't know how to explain it.”

“I know what you mean. So what did you pick as a reward thing?”

“Both mom and Aunt Lisa have to be our slaves for the whole day.”

“Really? I didn't see that one coming. I thought for sure you would try to find a way to be alone with Randy, with as much as you think and talk about him, let alone fuck his brains out everyday...”

“Yeah I know, but we figured this was a once in a lifetime thing, so we had to take it, plus I have a plan for that anyway.”

“They won't take any more bets from you, especially if you've been an ass to them all day.”

“Probably not, and we have. We made them eat breakfast naked, they had to watch us have sex, but if they watched they couldn't touch themselves, and vice versa, they had to wear a buttplug, a vibrator and nipple clamps all day, and when we went to the store I turned the vibrator on mom was wearing and made her knock down a whole shelf of food.”

“Wow that must've been funny!”

“Not just that, but we made Aunt Lisa give her buttplug to the guy who had to clean up the mess mom made, and then we turned the vibrator on again while she was in the checkout line, and the cashier and bagger guy noticed! The look on her face was priceless!”

“You two are evil!”

“And the day isn't even over yet. I still wanna try to get some time with just me and Randy though.”

“Because you looooove him, you want to kiiiiiiiiiiss him, you want to fuuuuuuuuuuuuck him,” Stephanie sang in a sing-song voice.

“And that's only the stuff you know about,” I grinned, even though she couldn't see it.

“I'm so jealous of you two, I'm trying to ease into being like that with Chris, but were just not where you guys are so its a little hard, and I don't wanna force it, plus he's not budging. He has been a little more ass-kissy lately, so that's a good sign.”

“Just stick with it, if its supposed to happen it will, if not, then at least there's the sex. And don't worry, you'll break him down eventually. He just has to be all tough about it, that macho thing.”

“I know. Speak of the devil here he comes now with that “I wanna fuck” look on him.”

“Go easy on him, he's still fragile.”

“And you go hard on Randy, but not too hard, I still got my hopes up one day...”

“Nope, you got your own, Randy's mine, all mine.”

“Stingy.”

“You know it. Well since Chris has his hands full with some part of your anatomy I'll call you later.”

“Much later, its gonna take some time to... Ugh, fuck! I'll call you back Rita... (click).”

What a way to end a conversation.

-----------------------------------------------

After hanging up from Chris I stole an ice cream sandwich from the freezer downstairs and rearranged it like I hadn't touched anything, ate it then disposed of the evidence and went back upstairs just as Rita was coming back downstairs.

“Rushed off the phone too?” Rita asked.

“Yep, sounded like he was about to plow into her from where I was standing,” I said as I walked out the front to sit on the porch, Rita followed.

“So I'm guessing you're having way too much fun with this right?” I asked.

“Oh you have no idea, I just wish it could last longer.”

“You think we should cut back a little? I mean this only lasts for one day, and they're gonna go ham on us when its over.”

“I just have a couple more things I wanna do then I'll be satisfied.”

“I'm telling you, it'll come back to haunt us.”

“It already is, so we might as well make the best of it since were gonna get reamed anyways.”

“Ok then, lets settle this with a game of questions, first one to get stumped loses, game?”

“Game, and I'm going first. Questions about “us” only. Hmmm, ok I got one. What game were we playing when you completely manhandled me and forced a kiss on your sweet, innocent, never done anything bad in her life sister, me?” She giggled as she finished the sentence.

“Umm, yeah,” I laughed. “We were playing Super Mario Bros. And might I add I whooped you. Come on you gotta get better than that. My turn. Where was the first place we ever fooled around in public?”

“Easy, the lifeguards building at the beach, my bikini bottoms just happened to accidentally fall down as I was bending over a table,” she giggled, accident my ass. “Where did we go for our first date?”

“Ummm, oh yeah, we went to the pizza place, then to the movies where we got “heated”, then to the hill behind the park to finish off the night, that was a great day. Who caught us having sex the most?”

“That's a tricky one, that could be either dad or Aunt Lisa, but I'm gonna go with Aunt Lisa just because dad didn't know exactly what was going on. “Who's been a bigger freak with us, mom or Aunt Lisa?”

“Definitely mom, but Aunt Lisa's not far behind, but yeah mom hands down. What was the most amount of orgasms you had at once?”

“Five, I remember that day, we were both so horny we just couldn't stay off each other, definitely need to have another day like that. Where were we when we had our first make up sex?”

“In the back of dad's friends pickup truck, that was also the first time we tried anal, bonus points!”

We had been going at it for a while without an end in sight, we knew way more than we thought we did, and we were still firing out questions.

“Ok, apparently noones gonna win so we'll just call it a draw,” I said.

“Nope, no draw, I win since you couldn't think of a question.”

“Then I win for all the question I had bonus points for!”

“Nobody said anything about bonus points, you can't just add rules...”

The door opened and mom peeked her head out and nothing else since she was still in her bra and panties. “Ok you two, dinner's ready. At least its nice to know you still have the ability to bicker like siblings,” she said as she slid her head back in the door.

“Don't think even for a second were done here,” she grinned as she headed for the door.

“I don't plan on being done with you until later,” I grinned back as I followed her.

We went back into the house to see mom and Aunt Lisa had cheated by putting their clothes back on, but once we saw the spread of chicken parmesan with mashed potatoes spread out on the plates like they came out of a five star restaurant we were all but happy to let it slide, it looked great. We all sat down and within seconds we were devouring the best meal we've had in a long time.

“Did you get get it right on the first try mom?” I asked in between mouthfuls.

“Yeah, surprisingly your aunts not useless after all,” mom joked.

“Says the person who almost burnt the chicken trying to...” Aunt Lisa stopped when she saw a weird look on moms face.

“Trying to what?” Rita asked. “Trying to cheat somehow?”

“Honestly Rita, you don't think you've gotten a little crazy with this whole slave thing? I mean yeah I wasn't all that great either but I didn't make you do anything in public like you did me.”

“That's only because we'll never get to do this again, so I'm making it count.”

“You're damn right it won't happen again, no more slave bets with you. Give a girl a little power and look what happens, she goes crazy.”

“Ahh mom you're fine, don't dish it if you cant receive it, and you dished a whole lot of it. Besides, I've pretty much had all my fun anyway, just maybe one more thing and I'll be done.”

Mom groaned, then realized I hadn't said anything through the whole conversation. “Randy you ok over there, you haven't said anything since we started eating.”

“Good food.” That was all I could muster, I didn't have time to talk, my mouth only wanted to do one thing, and that was eat this delicious plate of food in front of me.

When we finally cleared all the food off the table, leaving absolutely no leftovers (except for dad's plate) Rita and I decided to do the dishes to prove we weren't complete assholes today. There wasn't that many since they did some while they were cooking and in no time we were both back on the porch, taking in a clear night, starry sky.

“So what's that one more thing you're gonna make mom and Aunt Lisa do?” I asked.

“You'll find out before midnight,” she smiled.

“You're not even gonna tell me?”

“Not till later, its my secret till later.”

“Fine, I didn't wanna know anyway,” I said pretending to be hurt. “What did Stephanie call about?”

“To see who won the bet.”

“Yeah Chris too. I told him we won and he wanted to know what we did, but I didn't tell him anything.”

“I told Stephanie everything.”

“What? Just like that?”

“Yeah she wanted to know, and its not like they're strangers so I told her.”

“Maybe mom didn't want that getting out.”

“Ahh she won't care, after everything they've just did recently, that was nothing.”

“Oh yeah, almost forgot about that. Well in any case, if she does decide to get all PMSssy on us, I'll be more that happy to put the blame on you,” I said, grinning as I pointed at her.

She laughed it off. “I hate you.”

“What are brothers for?” I asked rhetorically.

She got a little shiver as she closed her eyes and fidgeted in her seat a little before opening her eyes back up looking at me. No doubt she was getting horny. “Other brothers or my brother?”

I smiled to myself. “These other siblings don't know what they're missing out on.”

We sat there, fighting with the urge to just say fuck our neighbors and go at it right there on the porch, but we'd be dragging mom and dad down with us, so we settled for just sitting there and looking out into space, until the door popped open and mom and Aunt Lisa walked through.

“Ooh Lisa look how clear it is tonight,” mom said as she sat down.

“Yeah it hasn't been like this in... I don't remember the last time it was this clear,” Aunt Lisa said.

“Its a perfect night to go for a drive.”

“What? You're supposed to sit and enjoy the clear night, not ride around looking at it,” Rita jumped in.

“That's the whole point, you see the city much clearer and everything's all lit up.”

“Come on, even we weren't grouches to you all the time,” Aunt Lisa said.

Rita slouched in her seat, not really wanting to leave. “Its just a perfect night to sit here and look up at the sky though... Randy what do you think?”

“It could be fun, I mean we haven't been just out on a drive in a while.”

“Yeah we haven't. Ok lets go, it is nice to get away from the house.”

We grabbed our shoes and piled in moms car with us in the back and Aunt Lisa driving, mom didn't look like she wanted that responsibility tonight. We drove down the main street until we hit downtown, and everything was lit up, it looked like we were in Vegas. You see everything like this in the daytime, but its different at night, it looks more...authentic. As we passed downtown we came to an area where we haven't been in a while, like the park we went to a lot, the skating rink, the arcade, even the old ice cream store we went to every Saturday was still there. As we rode in silence, all these memories of when we were younger came flooding back, when Rita and I would kid around and bicker and get on mom and dad's nerves whenever we were at any of those places. A lot has changed from then till now, a whole lot. If we went back to those places now it wouldn't end well, well at least not for anyone who could hear us. We had been driving around for so long we ended back up on our side of town, and had come across the place we frequented most in our youth, the beach.

“Come on, lets go in!” Rita practically screamed.

“Don't think so, you can get arrested for trespassing on the beach, especially at night,” mom said.

“Umm you seem to forget all the times we came here at night, All in Anna!” Aunt Lisa grinned.

“All in Anna?” Rita and I said at the same time.

“It was a nickname we had for her, she would always be the first, and sometimes the only one to do something crazy, and she always gave it everything she had, hence the nickname.”

“I haven't been called that in about fifteen years, besides its different now, I have kids. I won't risk them by doing something stupid and us getting separated.”

“You know police don't search the beach, they just shine their lights down there, and when was the last time they did even that? Plus they never came when...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nivek_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments