Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Incest Birthday Chapter 19- Part 2

"An interesting close to the day."

6
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
6.7k words 6.7k words
We drove to the pizza parlor and went to sit down at our favorite booth, only to be bombarded by the “Ashleys,” That’s what we’re calling them now since they act just like the girls from Recess. Ashley squeezed in the booth with us and the other girls got in on the other side. The waitress came over to take our order just as we fit in the seats.

“Ok, party of six, what’ll it be?”

“One large pepperoni and sausage, two orange sodas and…” Rita started and looked at Ashley.

“And a large supreme with two root beers and two mountain dew,” Ashley finished.

“Ok, that’ll be up in about fifteen,” the waitress said as she smiled and walked away.

“Randy you know you’re paying right?” Ashley said.

“What? Why am I paying?”

“Because the man always pays for dinner! Don’t you know anything?” Becky jumped in.

“I know this isn’t a date. We got kidnapped for the whole day!”

“So I invite you over to my fabulous house to hang out and take you tanning, which you loved by the way, and you can’t thank me by paying for a couple slices of pizza?”

“That isn’t fair to put him on the spot like that Ashley,” Rita said.

“Fine, if it’ll make everyone happy, I will pay,” I surrendered.

“A real man wouldn’t have to be asked to pay,” Dana said.

“And a real woman doesn’t show her tits to everyone me meets, flashing them won’t get you a discount on the food,” I said pointing out her obviously too small, opened shirt that was definitely worn on purpose.

“Why are you hanging out with them again?” Dana asked pissed.

“Our fathers are in business together, they want us to get along for a few weeks,” Ashley said.

“Sounds like you got the rotten half of the deal.”

“Why? Because she talking to people with an IQ higher than one hundred?” Rita jumped in.

Dana turned her attention to Rita. “You’re just mad at those bumps you call tits, smart is the only card you can play.”

“Typical dumb girl comment. Those silicone tits aren’t gonna last forever.”

That last comment made the table go “ooh,” as well as a few people around us.

“Real bitch, all real. Wanna touch em? Since they’re all you seem to be concerned about.”

“Ok girls, play nice. You can tear each others hair out later when I’m not starving,” Ashley said.

The two glared at each other and Carina whispered something in Beckys ear that had them both giggling like schoolgirls, that thing girls do to make someone uncomfortable.

“Something funny?” I asked.

“Yeah you two, you’re sitting with the cool kids, you should be kissing our ass,” Carina said.

I looked at Ashley in disbelief. “Is she serious?” I looked back at Carina who still had that grin on her face. “I’d rather go swimming with sharks than hang out with you voluntarily.”

“Ashley why are we even trying? Let’s ditch them,” Carina complained.

“You are more than welcome to go do what Ashley tells you to somewhere else,” Rita said.

“You little wannabe, you got some nerve…”

Just then the waitresses walked over with our pizzas and drinks, and Carina stopped talking mid-sentence as they sat our food down. We stopped them when they got around to our stuff and went to sit at another booth, not wanting to deal with all their crap while we ate.

“We’re gonna eat over there, we’ll leave you with your puppets,” I said to Ashley.

We sat down at the table across from them and dug into our pizza. They were smacking their lips and giving us the evil eye but we could care less at that moment.

“We gotta do something, we can’t go through this for three weeks,” I said.

“I know, but remember why we’re doing it.”

“Yeah. We gotta get some dirt on her, on them.”

“How are we gonna do that? Neither of us trust each other at all!”

“I don’t know, but we gotta figure out something soon.”

We sat and ate in silence while we watched Ashleys friends bitch about us, which seemed like they could do the entire time we were there, and then my phone rang, it was Stephanie.

“Hey Steph, what’s up?”

‘Where are you guys? Chris and I came over and you aren’t here.”

“At Mikeys pizza with Ashley and her bitchy friends.”

“What? Why the hell are you guys there?”

“We told our dad we’d hang with her, he’s trying to get a contract with her dad.”

“Oh, well sucks to be you guys!”

“That’s nice Steph, way to be supportive.”

“How long you gotta do it for?”

“At least three weeks, which means we won’t see much of you guys in that time.”

“That’s not gonna work. Let me talk to Rita real quick.”

I passed Rita the phone and took the opportunity to steal another slice of pizza from her. They looked like they were having an intense conversation, then turned into a giddy girl as they obviously started talking about me and Chris by the subtle hints she gave me. She hung up from her and gave me back my phone.

“What was that at the end?”

“Chris came in and started fucking her while we were talking, she was still trying to hold a conversation and failing miserably.”

“You told her I did the same thing to you?”

“Yeah, that’s why I was making all those faces. We gotta do that to her again soon.”

I guess we were having to good a time because just then Ashley got up and strolled over to our table, for a while I had forgotten we were here with them.

“You ditched them? Please tell me you ditched them,” Rita said.

“No, well yeah kinda, we’re about to leave. You all better start playing nice, or you’ll gonna be miserable the next few weeks.”

“You’re asking the impossible, but yeah, where do we have to go now?” I asked.

“Home, well at least yours, I didn’t get a chance to really meet your mother.”

“Or our Aunt, but maybe that’s a good thing.”

I left a tip and we exchanged evil looks with the Ashleys as she said goodbye to them. Finally done with that at least for today, we waited the eight years it took to say goodbye to three people, then we got in her car and drove back to her house to get our car.

“What they say about us? It doesn’t take that long to say goodbye to three people,” I said.

“Its not important. What is important is you all will get along,” Ashley responded.

“Yeah I don’t think that’s gonna happen.”

“Yes it is, I told them the same thing. You all aren’t gonna mess up my fun.”

We got back to her house and when we got out to get into our car, she stopped Rita, telling her to get in the front seat. I got in our car by myself and drove back to our house, wondering what Ashley was talking to Rita about. The drive seemed to take forever as I finally pulled into our driveway and parked behind moms van. Ashley parked across the street and she and Rita walked in behind me to mom and Aunt Lisa sitting on the couch watching TV.

“Hi Mrs. Stevens, its nice to see you again, and ummm…” Ashley paused as she got to Aunt Lisa.

“Lisa, or Ms. Stevens. Nice to meet you,” Aunt Lisa said back.

“We didn’t get the chance to get into any details about anyone, but we have three weeks to catch up on everything. I’m looking forward to spending time with them.”

“What exactly are you planning on doing for three weeks?” mom asked.

“Whatevers fun, like today we went tanning, which I could tell was their first time, but they warmed up to it. Whatever pops in our head at that moment that’s what we’ll do.”

“Sounds like fun. Maybe Lisa and I will join you sometime, if we aren’t to old that is.”

“Noooo, you two look as young as us, you might even get more guys than Rita,” Ashley joked.

“So Rita pulls the guys huh? How many we talking here?” Aunt Lisa asked looking at me.

“I think it was a figure of speech, shes just saying you two still got it,” I interjected.

“Yeah that’s it, I wasn’t saying she was loose or anything. Well it was nice seeing everyone but I should get going, don’t wanna keep my dad waiting. I hope we all get to hang out one day, should be really fun, see you guys later, and tell Mr. Stevens I said hi.”

She hugged both mom and Aunt Lisa and then gave us a hug for show, secretly grinning at us as she opened the front door and walked out. As soon as the door closed Rita threw her hands in the air in mock anger, but mom and Aunt Lisa were already on to her.

“That girl deserves an Oscar,” Mom said.

“You mean you didn’t buy that nice girl act?” I asked.

“What? No! We figured her out from the moment she said hi,” Aunt Lisa said.

“How are we gonna put up with that? She had me rub her feet!” I said.

“And I had to give her a manicure!” Rita followed.

“Just remember, its for your dad, but also, if it feels degrading, then don’t do it, we won’t care if we don’t get the contract in the end, nothings worth your self-respect, remember that.”

“Ok. We’re gonna go get some ice cream, you want us to bring you anything back? Rita asked.

“No we’re ok. Don’t be gone too long though, your father will be back soon,” Mom grinned.

“Geez you nympho get your own!” Rita mock yelled.

“He is my own, and so are you,” Mom said back.

Rita grabbed my hand and led me out the door, mom and Aunt Lisa watching us the whole way and we got in the car and made the short drive to the ice cream place. Rita got her usual banana split but I decided to mix it up and get a chocolate sundae. We sat down in our usual seats outside and watched the night traffic go by.

“So what did Ashley say when you were in the car alone?” I asked.

“She was trying to pick my brain for any info on us dating Steph and Chris. She still can’t believe you’re dating Stephanie, like she lost a bet or something.”

“Just can’t seem to wrap her empty little head around it. What does it matter to her anyway?”

“I think she wants us to ditch you two and join her little group.”

“And make you guys her hand puppets too? Yeah right.”

“I told her it wasn’t happening, and she just said wait and see. I’ll admit it spooked me a little.”

“We gotta be careful, shes one of those girls who doesn’t take no for an answer.”

“We have a lot of experience in that field remember,” she said referring to mom and Aunt Lisa.

“But this one is different, she only has HER best interest in mind, she could care less about ours. It all comes down to us getting leverage on her, without it, I hate to say it, but we’re screwed.”

“We’ll find something, don’t worry, shes not messing anything else up for me!”

Her voice got a little high as she took the last bite of her banana split. “You’re still pissed off from this morning aren’t you?”

“Aren’t you? I was this fucking close!” Rita said pinching two fingers together.

“Dads probably home now, so that ruins any chances of picking up where we left off.”

“Thinking about it makes me hate her guts right now, worst fucking timing ever.”

“Come on. Lets go before you drown yourself in four more banana splits,” I suggested.

We threw out our cups and walked to the car. She got the keys from me and got in the drivers seat before I could do anything about it, probably to drive and let off some steam. She started the car but sat there, looking out into the street for what seemed like minutes, then in an instant she swung around the back of the ice cream store and parked in back in a shaded spot and cut the car off. She had my pants halfway down before I even got two words out.

“Ummm, dumb question, what are you doing?”

“Picking up where we left off this morning,” she said as she got my pants down past my knees.

“We’re in the back of the ice cream store, its still open! People could drive past and see us!”

“I don’t even care, besides, the chance of getting caught makes it that much more worth it.”

Rita got her pants off and straddled me, both of us still in our underwear, and sank down on my cock. She groaned loud and wrapped her arms around the car seat to hold herself up and worked my cock like she hadn’t had any in six months. A car drove past and its headlights flashed through our car for a second and I held her as still as possible, which wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be with her hormones pretty much raging at the moment.

“You know, they probably saw us, they saw you stuff your big cock into your little sister…”

“No, they saw you slam your tight pussy down on your big brothers cock…”

“Oooh and it felt so good, next time I’ll park in the front, let everyone see me fuck my brother.”

“One step at a time,” I said as I grabbed her hips and thrusted into her hard to distract her.

It worked as she groaned again and slid her face into my shoulder and took the pounding I’d started giving her. I was still paranoid to anyone who could pass by and see us fucking, so I pulled the lever on the seat back a little so we could drop out of sight, I don’t even think Rita noticed the slightest bit. I maneuvered her to turn around in the tight space and sat her back down on me, this time giving me complete access to her clit. I took advantage and worked my hand around her panties and latched on to it, squeezing it like I wanted to pop it, then caressing it back to safety, then over and over again.

“You better stop, unless you wanna clean my juices out of the car,” Rita moaned.

“I wouldn’t mind doing it if I know I caused it.”

I reached up with my other hand and cupped her tit in my hand and squeezed her nipple the same way I was doing her clit. Everything going on at once was throwing her off rhythm and she was struggling to meet me thrust for thrust. To make matters worse I started giving her a hickey, but decided that would be bad considering the weeks we had ahead, so I settled for tickling her with my tongue. By now I had forgotten completely that we were still in the parking lot, or like her I was too caught up in the sex to think about it, I locked my mind on Rita and everything that didn’t come from her kinda blocked off. I stopped fucking her and held my hands on her nipple and clit, waiting for to get agitated and fuck me back, which didn’t take long, but the way I was moving against her she couldn’t get any sort of rhythm going.

“What are you doing? This isn’t funny Randy!”

“Is it making you go crazy? Do you wanna feel my cock pushing inside you again? You want me to go back to fucking my little sisters tight pussy again?”

“No, now your little sisters gonna fuck the shit outta you…”

She twisted back around and almost immediately had my cock back in her all the way. I tried to say something but she closed her lips over mine to shut me up as she rode me like crazy.

“Uh, uh, uh, fuck, I’m gonna cum baby, I’m gonna cum all over you!”

I lay there as she fucked the hell out of me for teasing her, a punishment I would gladly take over and over again, and I felt her pussy starting to clamp on me. She lifted off me just high enough where I could see her face, and at that moment a pair of headlights passed over her face as well, showing the lust driven glow on her face, and reminding me that we were still in dangerous waters.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god…”

I was pulled from my thoughts by Rita who was at that moment literally cumming all over my waist area. I could feel my boxers getting soaked with each second that passed with her flinching on top of me. Her warm, extremely pungent girl cum filled my boxers and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nivek_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments