Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Incest Birthday Chapter 21- Part 2

"Everything escalates a little too quickly."

4
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
7.7k words 7.7k words
I put some clothes on and headed downstairs, I knew mom and Aunt Lisa were in the tub so no reason to check upstairs at all. I looked through the living room, dining room, kitchen, and the basement, no Rita, so I went to the last place I saw her, and wouldn’t you know it, she was still there, playing fetch and rolling around with the dog.

“There you are Randy, where you been?”

“Me? I was upstairs getting raped by the Desperate Housewives of America, where were you?”

“I was here playing with Tibbles, oh yeah that’s his name now, my little Tibbles!”

“Yeah they probably knew you would stay here and took advantage of you being distracted.”

“It’s ok, they’re allowed one I guess.”

“What? Before it was touch me and die, now it ok go ahead? I’m getting replaced.”

“You’re not getting replaced, I just got him, and I’m supposed to be like this the first day.”

“Now every time they see you playing with him they’re gonna pounce, I’m only one man Rita, I can’t fight them both off, hell I can’t even fight one of them off.”

She gave me that “you worry too much” look and threw a stick so Tibbles could chase it. I glanced around the yard and looked up at the window to see both of them in towels looking out at me, grinning. “See! It’s starting already!”

I motioned to the window and Rita looked at both of them smiling at us, taunting us, showing they had the upper hand without saying a word. Rita grabbed my hand and walked towards the kitchen where they were looking out, the yard was closed in so she left Tibbles to play with his toys, but he followed us anyway. We made our way back to the kitchen where they were both still standing, with those smug grins still on their face.

“I don’t know what you did, but don’t try to make a habit out of it,” Rita said.

“We didn’t do anything you wouldn’t do, just had some fun with Randy is all,” Aunt Lisa said.

“So you jump him while I was distracted for a quick second?”

“A quick second? We were all MIA for over an hour and you didn’t even budge from that spot! You didn’t even notice when I didn’t come back, when any of us didn’t come back! All we had to do was make sure you were still playing with the dog and we knew we had all the time in the world to play with Randy, which I’m positive he enjoyed,” mom said.

“So what now? Every time I play with Tibbles you’re gonna go after Randy?”

“It’s no different than before you got the dog, just now there’s another distraction in the picture, we don’t want Randy to feel neglected,” Aunt Lisa said.

“Its still the first day! I’m supposed to be like this! Its one day!”

“A lot can happen in one day. The first time you two had sex did you just stop at that one time? Hell no you didn’t, you’ve barely been apart since then, fucking and doing whatnot every chance you got. You getting the dog is no different, you’re gonna play with every chance you have, and when Randy wants to do something you say “I gotta feed the dog first” or “I gotta take the dog for a walk” or something along those lines, it’s only a matter of time,” mom said.

“Wow you guys are really piling it on, I was just joking,” I said.

“We’re just giving her a heads up on what COULD happen, doesn’t mean it have to, but it’ll work out better for us if it did,” Aunt Lisa said.

“Well now its definitely not gonna happen, thanks for the heads up. You guys take Tibbles, I’ll take Randy, I’m sure you can figure out something to do with him,” Rita said.

We started to walk off and Tibbles tried to follow us, but cried when Rita held her hand up and motioned him not to. He sat there with his sad puppy face and watched us walk off, I kinda felt bad for him, getting attached so quickly just to be put on his own because of two devious mature sex crazed nymphos who won’t let a day go by without trying to get in your pants, well when you say it like that it doesn’t sound so bad. We went upstairs and closed the door and locked it, and I took a chair and held it under the door for extra security.

“Trust me, we need it there,” I said when Rita gave me a strange look. “They were really trying to get in your head down there, they never run out of tricks to mess with us.”

She sat there on the bed looking sad and pondering something at the same time, not bothering to look up, just twiddling her fingers as she sat there.

“Rita what’s wrong? You didn’t let them get to you did you?”

“You think they’re right? That I’d push you to the side to spend more time with Tibbles?”

“Its like you said, it’s the first day you got him, you’re supposed to be excited about stuff like that. Remember when mom and dad bought me my first play station?”

“Yeah, you didn’t come out of your room for three days! If I didn’t bring you something to eat and drink you’d have been dead with a controller in your hand!”

“Yeah see? Its only normal that you’re supposed to act like that.”

“But this is a live dog, not a game. You can turn a game off and not worry about it, but a dog will want all your time, he’ll follow you and want you to play with him, then you have to feed him and take him for walks and all kinds of stuff, stuff that takes up time.”

“Ok. There’s one major loophole in your scenario though…”

“What’s that?”

“Who said you had to do all that by yourself? Last time I checked I liked dogs too, I just gave you the first day because you wanted a dog ten times more than I did, and when you saw him I knew he was the one, it just so happens mom and Aunt Lisa saw and opportunity with you distracted and pounced, which with us isn’t out of the ordinary. I don’t know why they’d point it out though, something like that you’d think they’d keep to themselves and capitalize on it, unless they were genuinely concerned the dog might come between us…”

“When they’re horny, genuine is hard to distinguish on then,” Rita laughed.

“Yeah, but why else tell us, they could’ve just let it happen, even help you to do more with Tibbles, but they chose to help instead.”

“Yeah, but it could just be a ploy to get on our good side so we wouldn’t fight them as much.”

“Did it work?”

Rita sighed. “Yeah kinda. They have a weird way of helping.”

“They have a weird way of doing everything, but at least they mean well by it.”

“I could recall you saying you were getting raped by the Desperate Housewives of America…”

“Well it wasn’t all bad,” I smiled.

She laughed as she punched me in the arm. “I would never do that to you, I couldn’t go a day without seeing you, let alone touching you, even if it’s just a kiss, I’d go crazy.”

“Like when me, dad, Chris and his dad had that day where it was just us?”

“I hated that day. That was the first time in a long time we were ever apart for that long. I didn’t know what to do with myself, if Stephanie wasn’t there I probably would’ve stayed in bed all day until you got back.

“Imagine if we’d took a week vacation…”

“Don’t even joke like that, I couldn’t make it through the week.”

“Me neither, I was trying hard not to text you every hour I was with them.”

“Me too, but I didn’t wanna be clingy, I know all guys hate that.”

“I know all guys hate that.”

“Yeah, but it’s nice every once in a while, shows your girl really cares about you.”

“Noone comes before you, if anyone told you different, fuck em.”

I laughed and fell back onto the bed, Rita following and laying her head on my chest. I put my arm around her as we lay in silence, and eventually the silence got to us and before we knew it, we nodded off.

I slowly regained consciousness as wiped the sleep from my eyes and checked the clock, 7:14, we’d been asleep for a little more than two hours. I sat up bringing Rita me who just started to wake up too, though she woke up faster than I did.

“How long we been out?” Rita asked.

“A little over two hours. Chair is still on the door so we didn’t get molested in our sleep.”

“That’s what you think…” Rita smiled as she got up. “So what do you wanna do now?”

I thought for a second, then thought of the perfect thing. “Let’s take Tibbles for a walk.”

“Yeah that’s perfect, that way we can all stretch out legs. His stuff is still in the backyard.”

I took the chair off the door and we headed downstairs to see mom and Aunt Lisa on the couch gossiping about a tv show with Tibbles sitting in between their feet. When he saw us he popped up and ran towards us to be scooped up in Rita’s arms.

“Who’s a good boy? You behaving for the two crazy ladies?”

“Hey we heard that,” mom said as she broke from her conversation.

“Not all crazy is bad crazy, well except in your case we’ll make an exception.”

“Says the girl who fucked her brother so hard her pussy was broken for three days,” mom said.

“Yeah but it was worth it,” Rita said flashing back to the day.

So what are you doing now that you’re taking a break from sex?” Aunt Lisa asked.

“We’re gonna take Tibbles for a walk,” I said.

“Just remember what we said Rita, we won’t hesitate to do it again.”

“Don’t try to play all tough Aunt Lisa, we know what you two were just trying to make sure I wouldn’t neglect Randy. You couldn’t just come out and say it though?”

“What fun would that have been?”

“And did you have to fuck Randy to get your point across?”

“Yes we did, it was absolutely necessary, and a lot of fun,” mom jumped in.

“Well you win some you lose some, we’re gonna walk around the block a few times, we shouldn’t be gone that long,” Rita said as we headed out the door.

“Ok. We’ll be here, eating each other’s pussies,” mom said.

I whipped my head back around not sure what they said, and they just sat there smiling at me. Rita pulled me out the door away from their trap just before I got sucked in.

“I don’t think Tibbles needs to see that,” Rita said as we turned the corner.

“We should probably get him neutered so there aren’t any Tibble Jr’s out there.”

“Nooo, I can’t do that to him, at least not while he’s still a puppy…”

“Ok, then I’ll let you tell dad when he has six kids we have to take care of.”

“Fine, you know dad won’t say no to me anyway.”

“About as much as mom won’t take no for an answer…”

“With as flirty as mom is, I’m surprised she settled down.”

“I was thinking that too, dad must have really made an impression.”

“I would’ve liked to see mom in action when she was young, Aunt Lisa too, I bet they had every boy in the state at their door trying to get a date.”

“You take after both of them, how come every boy in the state isn’t at our door trying to get a date with you?”

“Because I wouldn’t give them the time of day, you made a hell of an impression.”

“Doesn’t stop them from trying, remember Cedar Point? You got hella hit on.”

“Any girl in a bathing suit has the potential to be hit on.”

“Especially if she’s a blonde in a hello kitty bikini.”

“You have a point. Maybe I should go to the beach and…”

“No that’s ok, whatever you were gonna say that’s ok.

We’d walked the next half hour in silence just watching Tibbles jump around for no apparent reason other than he was able to. We’d paced our neighborhood and decided that was enough for the day, even though Tibbles could have walked his little legs off.

“So what do you wanna do now?” I said, not really wanting to go back home.

“I don’t know, we did so much lately I don’t know what’s left to do.”

“Maybe Stephanie and Chris know something, they did say call if we got bored.”

As I was scrolling through my contacts to find Chris’ name, Ashley called, blaring that loud ringtone for all of outside to hear, which by the way makes me look like a jackass for having that attached to someone’s name.

“What’s up Ashley.”

“Party at my house, 10:00, get over here!”

“10:00? Its not even 8:30 yet, why do we have to come now?”

“Because we have a lot of stuff to set up.”

“You have Rita’s number too, why don’t you ever call her?”

“We don’t have time for twenty one questions Randy, get a move on!”

She hung up and I clipped my phone back on the case. “Well if you didn’t hear Ashley’s having a party and we have to go help set up.”

“Well it does give us something to do, and Steph and Chris will be there, why not.”

We walked Tibbles back home and set him up in the backyard and left the door cracked so he could get in if he wanted to. Mom and Aunt Lisa were nowhere to be found, and Aunt Lisa’s car was gone, so we left a note and were in the car on the way to Ashley’s. Since Rita was driving I called Chris to give him a heads up about the incoming call from Ashley.

“Hey man, Ashley’s about to call you to come to a party at her house.”

“Yeah she already did, we’re on the way now. Apparently she felt like throwing a last minute party and called all of us to help set it up. Its ok though, I’m drinking a whole case by myself.”

“Yeah I’d like to see that, you’d pass out by the sixth beer.”

“Just for that, you gotta match me beer for beer now, loser buys lunch for a week.”

“You know what, deal? My wallet could use a break.”

Haha alright man, see you at Ashley’s.”

What the hell did I just do? I put my foot in my mouth big time is what I did. I’m such a lightweight drinker I have trouble getting through two beers, let alone having a contest with someone, but I couldn’t let him win, it’s a man pride thing, the only problem was my man pride was gonna cost me big time, literally. We pulled up to Ashley’s and saw Steph and Chris’ car already there with a few others, I still don’t know who drives what. We knocked on the door and were let in by Ashley who was directing everyone on how she wanted everything to go.

“Bout time you got here! How come you’re always the last ones to show up?”

“Because we live across town while everyone else lives like five minutes away…” I said.

“Who throws a party last minute? I was playing with my new puppy,” Rita added.

“I do, come on we have a lot to do. Randy, you and Chris are on furniture duty, Rita and Stephanie, you go and get the utensils, pop, chips, and ice, Dana and Becky you two go get the beer and liquor, and Carina you order the pizza and wings and pick it up when it’s done.”

“And while we’re running around with our heads cut off what will you be doing?”

“Supervising. Someone has to make sure everything gets done.”

“In other words, get to work slaves while I sit on my throne and watch,” Chris joked.

“House rules. Ok everyone get moving people will start showing up in an hour.”

Rita, Steph, Becky, and Dana got the money and list of stuff to get from Ashley and left while Carina called the pizza place and Chris and I were doing all the manual labor, moving couches over here, sliding tables over there, setting up coolers around the tables, moving TV’s so they were away from the food and drinks but still in the room, we were doing a lot.

“Ok, I got six pepperonis, six plain cheese, six meat lovers, and six supreme pizzas from Mikey’s, and one hundred barbeque, one hundred hot, and one hundred garlic wings...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nivek_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments