Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Intimate Examination

"I think my pussy is too sensitive"

50
18 Comments 18
30.1k Views 30.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

"Send the next patient in please, Cynthia."

"It's Mrs. Marshall, doctor, your last one for the day; I'll get off home now if that's all right."

"Certainly, I'll see you tomorrow."

I switched the intercom off and turned to see Mary Marshall coming in through the door, a big smile on her beautiful face.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Marshall," I smiled. "What can I do for you this afternoon?"

She smiled and sat down, crossing her long, nylon-clad legs.

"I think I have a small problem, doctor."

"Well, that's what I'm here for."

"It's er, down there."

"Tell me." I sat back and hoped my erection wouldn't be too obvious.

"It might be better if I show you."

"Very well."

My prick jerked as she stood up and unfastened the zip on her skirt and stepped out of it. She wore dark tan stockings, held up by a narrow white suspender belt over tiny white panties.

She sat down again to take off her blouse and I shifted position to ease my aching prick.

"Perhaps you'd better sit in the examination chair, Mrs. Marshall."

"Yes thank you." She smiled and I looked at her gorgeous little ass beneath the skimpy panties as she walked slowly over to the chair.

"Are you all right doctor?" She grinned as she sat down and hooked each leg into the stirrups. "You look quite flushed."

"I'm fine, thank you," I replied. "But tell me what's troubling you."

"It's very personal you understand."

"Of course."

She smiled again and asked if I liked her underwear.

"It's very nice," I said and allowed my eyes to wander over her bra where her hard little nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. "But maybe a tad too tight?"

Slowly she ran a finger down to where the pristine, white nylon was stretched tightly over her shaven slit.

"I think my pussy's too sensitive, doctor."

"Really? It looks fine to me."

She pouted and I thought my prick might burst through my trousers at any moment.

"But you can't see it, doctor, I've still got my panties on."

"Would you like me to examine you?"

"Yes please."

"Please remove your panties, er your underwear."

"It's all right doctor, you can say panties. I think it's quite a nice word don't you?"

I was afraid to answer.

"I've just put some new nail varnish on my nails doctor, I would hate to smudge it by taking my panties off. Do you think you could do it for me please?"

"Very well," I said manfully and leaned forward to unclip each suspender button. 

Even then the heady aroma coming from her slit filled my nostrils and made my prick jerk. 

Once I'd unfastened all the clips, I threaded them beneath her panties and carefully refastened them. The flesh of her thighs was soft and I could see minute traces of talcum powder, no doubt from a recent shower.

"Do you think I've got nice legs doctor?" she asked as I reached for the waistband of her panties.

"They're very nice Mrs. Marshall," I said softly as I began to ease the delicate little garment down. "You'll have to lift your bottom up for a second."

She did, I could feel her eyes on me as I continued to pull her panties down. Her gorgeous cleft came into view, tiny droplets of moisture clinging to her labia. 

She eased both legs out of the stirrups and held them together just long enough for me to rid her of the tiny garment, then she sat back and smiled, her legs back in the stirrups and wide open.

"Now then," I said, my eyes fixed firmly on her gorgeous little slit. "Where exactly is it sensitive?"

"All over doctor," she smiled. "My nipples too."

"Your nipples?"

"Yes," she nodded, "If you take my bra off, I'll show you what I mean."

tasty_Heidi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tasty_Heidi

It was a front fastening bra which came off easily to reveal her beautifully firm breasts, but on closer examination, I could make out teeth marks around each nipple!

"Have you been bitten Mrs. Marshall?"

"What? Oh yes sorry, my flat mate and I had a little bit of fun this morning, I'd forgotten all about that."

"Did he bite you anywhere else?"

"Oh dear, yes, but it's not a he, she's a girl. She probably did bite me elsewhere, I feel so silly now, doctor."

"It doesn't matter," I smiled. "Better safe than sorry. I'd better give you a quick internal anyway."

"Yes I think that might be wise."

"Aren't you hot, doctor?" she slid a hand down to her slit again. "I am."

"Yes, it is a bit warm isn't it?"

I stripped everything off including my socks and kneeling down between her legs, I watched as her finger slid slowly into her glistening wet slit.

"I get very wet, doctor," she said softly. "Is that normal?"

"Perfectly," I replied, and took hold of her hand. Her finger was wet with her juices and she moaned softly as I took it into my mouth.

"Mmm," I licked my lips and savored the taste of her on them. "I think that tastes normal."

"Will you make sure please? she asked and reached out to pull my head to her groin. I touched my lips lightly to the swollen pink nub of her clitoris and she gasped.

"Oh God yes, that's nice, doctor."

I kissed each labia and then delved in between them to suck out her juices, using the fingers of both hands to hold her open. I slurped deeply and wetly from her clitoris down to her anus and she squealed as my tongue forced her nether hole open and licked inside it lovingly.

"Did she bite you there as well?"

"No," she replied breathlessly. "She just licked me like you."

"I think that part of the examination went all right Mrs. Marshall," I grinned. "Let's see what you think."

She moaned softly as I kissed her and felt her tongue searching my mouth eager for her own juices.

"Mmm yes," she breathed into my mouth. "That tastes lovely."

"We'd better get onto the internal part now," I said and she nodded in reply as our tongues dueled wetly.

Slowly I inched forward until I felt her warmth surrounding my prick like a velvet glove.

"How does that feel?"

"Beautiful," she breathed. "But I think you should go deeper, much deeper."

Her arms slid round my neck and I felt the pressure of her ankles on my back as she wrapped her legs round me.

"Yes that's it, oh God yes, fuck me, fuck me deeper."

The soft, elastic walls of her cunt gripped me as I powered in deeper and deeper, she was squealing with every thrust, gripping my back with her nails and forcing herself back at me.

"You're going to make me come, you bastard."

"Yes and you love it. I'm going to come in a minute," I gasped. "I'm going to come inside you."

"No, I'm not on the pill, you'll make me pregnant! Oooh fuck yes you're making me come. I'm coming, oh fuck yes I'M COMINGGGGGGG."

She was still wallowing in her orgasm as I came and my prick seemed to swell. Every muscle in my body was tensed just for a split second, then I exploded and sent spurt after spurt of hot creamy spunk up into her womb.

We lay still for several minutes getting our breath back, then she stirred and kissed me.

"I'd better get going."

"Yes," I said dreamily. "Your husband will be wondering where you are."

"Oh no didn't I tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"I told him I had an appointment with you. After all, what's the use of having a brother for a doctor if you can't get a bit of help occasionally?"

"Minx."

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments