Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An introduction

"Open the door into a new world of sexual delight."

4
1 Comment 1
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Diana strutted through the swinging glass doors like she was entering the mall or her favorite coffee shop. In some ways, her mindset was the same.

I'm just coming to see what this is all about, that's all, she thought to herself. After all, what could happen?

Three steps into the space, her strut become something more like a stutter and then, a complete stop.

Before her, instead of some type of lounge with a long, mirrored bar, cozy booths and tables one could stand by to kibbitz with friends after a long day's work, was something she'd never even imagined was possible in this suburban pool of simplicity and homogeneity.

Instead of a posh bar, Diana found herself taking in a huge, warehouse-like space, sparsely lit, with bare steel posts supporting a ceiling painted black. There were things in here. Things like what looked like a giant wooden "X" with cuffs bolted to it, and benches padded with leather, studded with steel rings and leather cuffs, a bed inside some kind of a steel cage. One wall was covered with pegs and held what her mind could only describe as Torquemada's toy collection: whips, leather things with thick handles and dozens of falls; riding crops; chains; ropes; steel tings that looked like they were designed to hitch horses to; a glass-enclosed case filled with medical devices; another just as full of dildos and vibrators - there was simply too much there for her to take in.

What on earth? her mind managed as he stepped into her view.

"I see you decided to take me up on my invitation, Diana," he said, standing before her in a pool of light that might have simply appeared above him for all her overwhelmed mind could tell. He was dressed differently than when they'd met, but it fit him. A well-loved pair of Levi's stuffed into a recently shined pair of black leather boots, a short-sleeved shirt not quite buttoned all the way, allowing a peek at tattoos she never imagined were covering his chest in the business suit she was used to seeing him in, and a black leather vest, of all things.

"Wha - what is all this?" She managed, her voice almost squeaky it came out so high. She cringed inwardly at the stutter and wondered at her complete inability to speak in the presence of this unbelievably magnetic man.

"This ..." an expansive gesture, a sweep of his arm encompassing the unbelievable background he stood against. "Well, you asked if I'd show you how I like to relax some time," he answered, dark eyes glinting at some internal joke. "This is how.

"Now, if you will simply trust me, I will give you an experience like none you ever dreamed of. Are you game?"

How could she resist that smile, those shoulders, thick with muscle she longed to run her hands over, those hands - rough, even though he spent his days behind a desk, or those eyes - she definitely could not resist those eyes; she hadn't been able to, even when they were interacting in a business setting. His eyes were what had drawn her to accept an invitation for a drink. A drink that had turned into a dinner. Then two dinners. Then ... But he had always been a gentleman. A peck on the cheek good night. Never even alluding to a desire for something ... more. And then yesterday, he had given her a business card - an odd one, as it was black, and held only an address, printed in white on one side. Nothing else - and said, "I'd appreciate it if you'd come by at, say, six?"

It wasn't a question, the way he'd asked that.

And here she was, standing in shadow looking at this amazing man, who seemed totally relaxed in what she could only think to herself was some kind of dungeon. She considered turning around right then and leaving, but something stopped her.

"Will you trust me?" he asked again, his eyes seeming to bore through her, to lase every possible doubt from her mind, to reach down to her very toes and fill her with a warm desire she found almost embarrassing.

She couldn't speak, and only nodded, scared, but absolutely enthralled with the swarm of outlandish ideas careening through her mind.

"Good. Then I am going to put some music on while you strip."

While I STRIP?!!? her mind almost screamed at the way he nonchalantly delivered command. While I WHAT??!!?! Yet her hands moved of their own volition, letting her purse strap slide slowly down her arm, then allowing her business coat to follow. Next, those traitorous hands began unbuttoning her blouse - fumbling - but still still unbuttoning, even as her mind raged against her almost slavish obedience.

From somewhere off in the dark, she heard him ask, "Do you like trip-hop?" in a light, almost boyish tone. She kept peeling clothing from her body - unzipping her skirt and letting it drift to the floor, bra clasps next, then panties.

"Should I leave my stockings on?" she asked in a clear voice - no stutter. Her hands refused to fly to her mouth and cover it, even though she wanted to stop herself from complying.

"That would be nice," he purred in her ear. How had he gotten there without her noticing? Music that sounded almost slinky began to fill the space with lush tones as his hands found her bare skin and that traitorous skin reacted, goose bumps raising and shivers of absolute ecstasy thrilling down her spine. He'd never toucher her other than to shake her hand or give her that little, teasing peck on the cheek. And here she was, naked, absolutely enraptured by the simple caress of his calloused hands.

He slid those hands down her shoulders and arms, past her hands to her thighs and then back up, caressing her hips and her sides before bringing them to meet each other at her spine, and then back down, slowly, to her ass, and back around to her hips.

"I like those stockings a lot," he murmured, as he gently but firmly guided her toward one of the pools of light half-way across the room. There was a bench there - covered in leather and with steel loops bolted to its rough wooden frame.

"Wha - wha ..." she tried vainly to blurt a question, but her mouth was acting as traitorously as her hands had.

"Shhhh. Just trust me," was his firm reply as he stopped her in front of the bench, which had a knee-level padded "seat", but a padded top as well.

AlannaBalti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlannaBalti

"Kneel here," he instructed as her body obeyed, in spite of the screeching, gibbering mad-woman her mind had become. How could she just obey when this HAD to be wrong? Yet she obeyed.

Her mind almost won it's battle against her inexplicably willing body when he seized her right wrist firmly and began wrapping coarse rope, which smelled of some rich-scented oil, around it. He gently bent her over the bench then, passing the rope through one of the steel rings toward the bottom of one leg and then through another on the left leg, then tying her left wrist in the same way as he had tied her right.

He stood then, and it dawned on her that her bare-naked ass was completely exposed now, as she knelt on the bench, and that her pussy, which she discovered was getting wet of all things, was about to be exposed because he had just grabbed her left ankle and pulled her knee so that her legs were spread and he was tying her ankle now! And now the other one! Her pussy just got wetter. The protests in her mind that absolutely refused to escape her lips got louder.

And then his hand was resting on her ass. And he was asking her a question.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" she actually asked clearly. Fucking mouth!!!! her mind screamed.

"I said, are you ready, my dear?" he repeated. Her mind was completely silent at the word "my". And she understood.

"Yes, Sir, I am. I am ready."

Where did that come from?" she calmly asked herself as he began gently rubbing her ass, and then patting it.

THWACK!!!!

Her mind shut itself completely as he swatted her ass, hard. Her mouth gave a little half-grunt, half-sigh. He hit her again, and her pussy began to throb with radiating waves of heat and sensation. Again, and she actually sighed. Sighed! She marveled at the thought as she felt her body again betraying her and relaxing into the spanking he was giving her.

THWACK!!!!

Although his rhythm was increasing, he continued to hit her just as hard as he had the first time, and she could feel her ass reddening as her sighs became gasps and grew to little cries of joy as she felt an orgasm build in her loins.

THWACK!!!! THWACK!!!!

"YES!!!" she shouted as the first wave of an incredible orgasm burst up through her body and washed back down over her, only to be followed by the next, stronger wave. "YES!! YES!! YES!!" she shouted, coming hard, beginning to get a sensation of floating on the waves of ecstasy her pussy was flooding her with.

Suddenly, he stopped. She sobbed a little when the next strike did not land. She yelped when his hand was suddenly there, back on her ass, gently rubbing the redness, and she sighed when his voice appeared, almost magically, in her ear keeping a little bit of her in the here and now.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

"Oh, yes Sir," she gushed. "May I have more?" The madwoman in the back of her mind almost escaped at those words, almost made it back into where she was floating, almost convinced her she had to find some way to stop this ... this filthy invasion of her body.

"Good girl," he whispered, and she came again as the simplicity of the words filled her with utter joy.

She jumped a little as fingers of something cool and almost soft began running over her hot ass.

THUD.

"Ooh!" escaped her lips as the first blow of whatever he had touched her with flooded her with new sensation.

THUD.

This was different, and just as sexually exciting as the spanking, her pussy beginning to radiate anew as he began landing blows on her ass, shoulders and back.

THUD. Harder now, and she could feel the falls almost as individual touches. In a moment of involuntary lucidity, her mind explained what was happening to her. Flogged. I'm being flogged. Her mind shut up as another unbelievably strong wave of orgasms washed over her.

He built her back up so a screaming, floating frenzy of orgasmic bliss before stopping and stepping around the bench to stand in front of her.

"I knew you would like this," he whispered, grabbing a hand full of her long, blond hair and picking her head up as he bent to kiss her roughly. "You do like it, don't you?"

"Yes," she managed, once she caught her breath from the sheer electricity of the kiss. "I like it. I like it."

"Good. Good girl," he said, looking deep into her eyes. "I can give you more of myself, now that I know you like this. And you can give me all of yourself."

"Oh, god, yes!" she almost shouted. "Take me. All of me. Please."

"Good," was his only reply as he stood and unzipped his pants. Her mind, now quietly but amazedly watching as her body went through the ecstasies of this unbelievable abuse, wondering as her body eagerly opened her mouth to accept the gift of his cock.

She sucked with abandon, feeling not violated, but loved as he fucked her face. She came almost as soon as he had put his cock in her mouth, and as he continued, her pussy kept her awash in orgasmic waves of pure sensation. She wanted more when he stopped and moved away, but lost even that thought as she felt his cock, wet from her mouth, slide into her pussy, which was soaked from the beatings. The orgasms she had then, as he fucked her mercilessly, were more completely engulfing than any she had ever felt, and when he finally relented, she felt wrung out, completely, yet also completely full.

She could only feel grateful when he came back to her mouth, and she smelled her own arousal as she sucked him in again. And she came once more as he did, filling her mouth with the sweet-salty taste of his orgasm.

He knelt then, by her head, and wrapped his now bare arms around her shoulders, letting her head fall on his shoulder as she panted and slowly returned to earth.

"Good girl," he murmured to her, comfortingly. "Good, good girl."

Her mind merely marveled. And began to wonder when she could have more of this unbelievably amazing thing he had introduced her to.
Published 
Written by Javaceles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments