Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Encounter

"I've always been attracted to my Aunt, but I never thought this would EVER happen."

5
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I've always been attracted to my Aunt. She's in her 30's, she has an extremely sexy ass, medium sized breasts and a gorgeous slim body. I always fantasised about us having sex, or seeing her nude, or maybe even in a kinky outfit.I never thought I'd get to experience anything in reality. I was very, very wrong.

It was a summers morning, where I was waiting around for my Aunt to come and take me to her house in her car. It was my mum and dad's anniversary, and they preferred it if I was to go to my Aunts overnight. I was cool with this, as I would get to spend time with my Aunt, like getting a cheeky glimpse of her bending over, or what not. I heard the car pull up outside my house, so I got my bag, and shouted 'Seeya!' as I walked out the door. I hastily walked over to the car, and realised my Aunt was wearing a short summer dress, and some sexy heels. Her boobs looked perfect.

As I opened the door to get in the front passengers seat, I said 'Hey Auntie'. 'Hey Joe' she replied, with a sexy looking smile on her face. I sat down, put my seat belt on and close the door. She drove off down the road, on route to her house. 'So hows Max and Kristy?' I asked her. Max was 16, and Kristy was 18. We are extremely close, as we all grew up together. 'Well, Max is out at a party tonight, and Kristy is at her best friends birthday sleepover.' She replied. A spark lit in my head. I had had a plan to sneak into her bedroom and get a look at her underwear, or even look and get a feel of some of her clothes. She wore some real hot clothes. Short skirts, skinny leather trousers, low cut tee's, the lot. I thought that that would be as sexual as I could get in this case. With Max and Kristy away, it would be easier for me to get a sneak peak. There was still one problem. My Uncle Frank. 'Oh, that's cool' I said to her, 'What about Uncle Frank, is he up to anything?'. 'Yeah, in fact, hes working lates tonight, he wont be back until at least the early hours of the morning, so its just me and you.' She replied, with a smirk on her face. I could feel my dick begin to become unsettled.

I felt the car come to a halt, as we had arrived at her house. I had a huge urge in my gut to just have sex with my Aunt right there and then, but for obvious reasons, I didn't. I was her nephew after all, surely she would never want any sexual relation with me. She walked up to the front door, and unlocked it. I watched her firm and perfectly rounded ass as she walked inside. I stepped inside, and closed the doors behind me. 'You can have Max's room if you want, go put your stuff up there.' She informed me. Now was my chance to have the perfect excuse to sneak into her room without having to worry about getting somewhere fast, as Max's room was next to hers. I could feel my dick becoming erect as the thoughts of her sexy underwear were running through my mind. 'I'll make you some lunch' She called after me. 'Ok, thanks' I called back. I started to walk up the stairs, holding my bag close to me. I hurried to Max's room, so I would have more time to spend in my Aunts room. I got to Max's doorway, and threw my bag in, as his door was already open. I then thought it would be a good idea to make sure my Aunt knew I was in his room. I stepped in, and stamped on the floor, as if I was walking around. I took my shoes and socks off, to reduce the sound of me walking around in her room. I crept over the stairs landing, and pushed her door open a little. I hoped to got she didn't have a creaky door hinge or she could hear me.

My heart was in my mouth, but at the same time, my dick was fully erect.

GinebraBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinebraBrown

I unzipped my cargo trousers, and got my dick out. I especially hoped to find a certain short skirt that my Aunt has worn a few times, but she looked so fuckable while she wore it. Its the sort of thing you'd love to screw her in. 'Now where would a woman keep her skirts?' I thought to myself. I had no knowledge of where a woman would keep her different clothes, obviously. I presumed it could be in one of her drawers, so I went over to one set of drawers. There were two small drawers at the top of it, so I decided to take a look. I opened both, and to much of my pleasure, one drawer had her knickers in, and the other one had her bra's in. She had many different types, but they all looked sexy. I pictured her wearing them in my head, especially a black pair, that had a red lace at the top of the bra and knickers. I took out the pair, and rubbed it over my dick. I pulled my foreskin back and forth, while rubbing them both against my balls, and the underneath of my dick.

This was an intense pleasure, I had to hold my loud puffing and panting. Once I had been doing this for a few minutes, I put them back in the drawer, and approached her wardrobe, with my dick in my hand. Still masturbating, I opened her wardrobe and instantly saw her skinny leather trousers, her slutty shirts, and the rest of her summer dress's. To much of my discontent, I hadn't yet found her short skirt. I got out her leather trousers, and wiped my dick all over them. I madly wanked my dick, as I had wanted to do this for so long. I wiped my face all over the trousers too, licking where her pussy would be. I pictured her in my head, naked, and imagined pounding her juicy wet pussy. I threw the trousers back in the wardrobe without caring to even close it after. I had gotten to the point where my orgasm had gotten so intense, I didn't care about it anymore. The dirty images kept streaming through my head. My hand was getting faster and faster as it tugged on my dick. Suddenly, I heard a voice say 'You dirty little boy' in a sexual and soft way. It was my Aunts voice. I quickly turned around. My eyes almost popped out of my sockets.

She was stood in the doorway, stroking the door frame. She was wearing the short skirt, and had a very sexy bra on. 'Its your birthday soon, right?' She said, while licking her lips. I couldn't find the breath to speak. 'Uhh... uuhhh... Yeah' I stuttered. 'Well, consider this as your present.' She replied. She slowly strutted over to me, shaking her ass as she did. She got right close to me, and took hold of my dick. She dropped to her knees, and rubbed her soft, well - moisturised hands all over my rock hard dick. She was experienced, whereas I'd only had sex a few times before, mainly when I was drunk. She then rammed my cock in her mouth, and started sucking it hard. She pulled my foreskin pack, then licked my tip all over, this feeling amazing. I moaned and groaned as she sucked it like a lollypop. After almost making me come, she pulled my gently by my dick, over to the bed. 'Take off your clothes, babe.' She instructed me. I quickly lifted my shirt over my head, and threw it somewhere, I didn't really take note. I then pulled my trousers and boxer shorts down at the same time, and flung them in the doorway. My dream was finally about to come true. I turned around to her, and she now had a condom in her hand, which she was sexily licking and nibbling the end. 'Want me to put it on hun?' She said to me, in a passionate way. I nodded, I thought I'd best keep my breath for what was about to happen.

Published 
Written by SexGodStories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments